Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default The fall of tyranny

I liked this little tid bit, I guess things will never be the same!

http://execonn.com/matt/Docs/Marciniak.htm

"The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not even realize that they are in prison. They do not even realize that there is something outside of where they exist. We represent what is outside of what you have been taught exists. It is where you sometimes venture and where we want you to dwell; it is outside of where society has told you you can live...."

"...Because everyone is so frightened of giving up the system in the United States, they are going to be forced to give it up. The system is corrupt, it does not work, it does not honor life, and it does not honor Earth. That is the bottom line. If something does not honor life and does not honor Earth, you can bet it is going to fall, and it is going to fall big-time...."

It will be hard to hold in place that which no longer serves 'We The People'/us and Earth!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:32 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The fall of tyranny

very up-to-date post Christo...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:37 PM   #3
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
very up-to-date post Christo...
soooooo burgandia.... Cliff high is not so crazy after all
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:56 PM   #4
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Christo888 - Off topic

Are you male or female? (don't have to say) First you were a guy in my mind, then a woman, then a guy again.

Anyway, love you!

Off topic, again so I was looking at a sparrow last week - or something with some red on its wee chest - and it just went incandescent red. for a moment.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:09 AM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Christo888 - Off topic

Are you male or female? (don't have to say) First you were a guy in my mind, then a woman, then a guy again.

Anyway, love you!

Off topic, again so I was looking at a sparrow last week - or something with some red on its wee chest - and it just went incandescent red. for a moment.
Dude your funny... (dude right?)

I'm tall, dark and handsome of course... but sorry I'm straight.

The guy girl thing... interesting? I don't know... maybe I flirt too much with the ladies when I'm out and about. Or its a cusp thing... Or maybe its past life bleed through... haven't figured all those out either, don't know if I want too.

The sparrow turning red???? For real??? OK what's up with that, could you elaborate on the circumstances?

Have you experienced other momentary time flips/slips? That's what I call it anyway. Moments of deep thoughts and the moment stands still while you're deep in thought. And then when you snap out of it you wonder what you were thinking and then look back to see if you ran any red lights!!! A 'Time Jumper' in a momentary lucid state opens 'things' that maybe turns birds red.

I dunno... there's all kinds of cool things to activate. And you don't have to join any group or follow any teachings.

Last edited by Christo888; 03-17-2010 at 04:22 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:59 AM   #6
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Dude your funny... (dude right?)

I'm tall, dark and handsome of course... but sorry I'm straight.
OK, I read the article as a courtesy reminds me of the new work with GDPs - redefining wealth into a more organic, fuller, interdependent model/'model', i.e. holistic GDPs. E.g. Genuine Progress Indicator (GPI), Index of Sustainable Economic Welfare (ISEW)(U.K.), etc.

Kind of androgynous you sound nice anyway, the nicest, lightest person I know!!! lol The hummingbirds, yeah that was interesting, so with the whatever-it-was. The experience of seeing red was different, [got that, "seeing red"] like a newly visible spectrum - it flickered then ... maybe it's a sort of red Thuban ...shuffle LOL Very light, beautiful, kind of searing in a brain tickling way.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:05 AM   #7
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

And I say that ----- sharing a cuppa coffee with the earthquake button god/dog guy... ? that is NICE. (I am not nice.)