Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-16-2009, 02:48 AM   #376
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
What exactly are you saying here? When a government server clicks on a website it comes up unknown on the IP adress. I get those on my site every now and then.

This is what I meant. I am not checking IP#s.....I follow the subscriptions and I picked up on cczimmerman as I wanted to see if it was my friend..............I found that was subscribed by barackO..........his website was linked to it.

Ok, so his website screen is monitoring the videos on this link.

Its not hard to see, but you will not show up as a subscriber unless of course you do so.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:16 AM   #377
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I'm going by what David Wilcock mentioned in the video....I finally listened to him and found his speach very interesting
Welcome to the fanclub. David Wilcock is great and I always enjoy listening to him speak.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:32 AM   #378
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

yes, he has quite the brain. amazing infromation indeed
Old 10-16-2009, 04:30 AM   #379
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
UFO boy was a diversion and data corruption scheme. The video of the UFO in Moscow was gaining to much attention. Any time people looked up UFO on the internet it showed up, and it still does. However, now the first thing that pops up is the bull **** story about a boy that was trapped in his fathers home made UFO balloon. Now all of the sudden the kid was in the attic of his house while the news and police where out chasing around the UFO balloon because the boy was supposed to be inside of it. I just watched the video where they interviewed the father on FOX news and he was the worst actor ever. Man the PTB are really grasping at straws, how f--king transparent can you get?

Hmm, that may be it... nice catch I think your onto something there... too trippy it just happens to be shaped like a flying saucer and catches the whole worlds attention...
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 04:53 AM   #380
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

alright tone3 this is what I was asking about. In this video he is talking about all the planet changes and said they were sending fleets out to check on it. I just wondered if this was an explanation of all the changes. I absolutely just thought I would ask Who knows how far they would go to check this out......

Old 10-16-2009, 05:27 AM   #381
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Would any of you like to be someone who is truly on the inside of managing the alien presence...and who is one of the big-picture people who collects all of the highly classified compartmentalized information...and who makes top-level decisions regarding how to proceed? I wouldn't. I don't envy them one bit.

Unrelatedly (or perhaps relatedly?) I am feeling a continual low-grade vibration where I live...and I don't live next to a busy road, industrial area, in a tall building, or in a city. It almost feels like some type of tunneling activity. Who knows what evil lurks beneath our feet. Maybe we won't have to wait long to find out. The horror.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:23 AM   #382
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Would any of you like to be someone who is truly on the inside of managing the alien presence...and who is one of the big-picture people who collects all of the highly classified compartmentalized information...and who makes top-level decisions regarding how to proceed? I wouldn't. I don't envy them one bit.

Unrelatedly (or perhaps relatedly?) I am feeling a continual low-grade vibration where I live...and I don't live next to a busy road, industrial area, in a tall building, or in a city. It almost feels like some type of tunneling activity. Who knows what evil lurks beneath our feet. Maybe we won't have to wait long to find out. The horror.
Orthooxy... either a power plant hum below ground or that is part of a grounding frequency, which is a two part microwave system. Once someone is grounded in the low microwave radar and then if you are using another communication system, ie cellular, satellite, etc., you can be focused upon and transmitted directly into your body. It is a dual self perpetuating tracking system that will ramp up or increase the transmission to your location and for whatever purpose is programmed at that particular area or you.

Pay attention to the difference between what you know are your thoughts and perhaps subtle thoughts that you may not normally have or if you feel cravings, desires, or impulses for something track those down to see if they are really you.

The exact descriptions and explanations can be found here www.trufax.org or just research online; Buzzsaw or Woodpecker for examples even Delta, there are several systems both old and new.

Sometimes you can even count the seconds between pulses or feel the tingles from the transmissions once you recognize them.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:41 AM   #383
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Think holograms, time-travel, time-space, superimposed parallel universes. Keep trying out different combinations of these words and concepts. There could be a synchronicity here with my thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16995 and your dream! Figuring out how to disconnect the fake hologram may save us all! Phil Corso, Jr. said at the 2004 XCon http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3436857082051# that disclosure has not occured because of time-travel...and that UFO's are time-travel devices...I believe. John Lear seems to know a lot about holograms. Alex Collier has said quite a bit about holograms. What is the missing-link in this unified-universe theory?! Figure this out folks! One of you might save the world...and win a Noble Prize!
And this also has to do with WHO robbing the 'World Bank' like petty thieves but without the car chase!!!! The mirage of this world's currency is being laundered into another world reality. Twins, everything has a Twin identification one is real and the other is a clone, mirage, fake, double... but we are living in the mirage world sucking it dry as if it is the real world while the real wealth and our life force is being stashed away.

Smoke and mirrors and distractions, lies, deceit, corruption, and murder- for example... Swine flu is a distraction and as they go town to town watch the banks increase identity theft ... because the banks are going to steal their own money. More on this shortly!!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-16-2009 at 07:43 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:11 PM   #384
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Smoke and mirrors and distractions, lies, deceit, corruption, and murder- for example... Swine flu is a distraction and as they go town to town watch the banks increase identity theft ... because the banks are going to steal their own money. More on this shortly!!!!
Damn you're fine! That would be a good one... hmmm... very logical too... {I wish I knew more about economics}...
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #385
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think that swine flu will amount to much either, however I think that they originally intended it to wipe out the population and it has now morphed into a distraction.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #386
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Christo888! The banksters are going to steal the fiat-money they stole from us! Bonnie and Clyde would blush!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-16-2009 at 02:45 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #387
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Tone3Jag- the boy got sick twice- more info; something very fishy about this story........

Morning after: Balloon boy gets sick twice on TV

Buzz up!1477 votes
SendSharePrint

AP – Six-year-old Falcon Heene sits cross-legged on the roof of his family's van outside his home in Fort …
Slideshow:Boy said to be in runaway balloon found
Play VideoVideo:Could boy in balloon drama be a hoax? AP
Play VideoVideo:Runaway Balloon Probe FOX News
By P. SOLOMON BANDA and IVAN MORENO, Associated Press Writers – 1 hr 46 mins ago
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The father of a 6-year-old boy who was thought to be in a helium balloon that floated away said Friday accusations that the ordeal was a publicity stunt are "extremely pathetic." The sheriff said he will be asking more questions.
Richard Heene and his family made the rounds on all three television networks on Friday, and the boy at the center of the saga got sick twice when he and his father were asked during separate interviews what he meant when he said that "we did this for a show."
Falcon Heene vanished around the time his family's homemade helium balloon floated away from their home on Thursday, setting off a national uproar as authorities scoured the plains of northern Colorado for the youngster. Turns out, he was hiding in the rafters of the family's garage.
During a live interview with CNN Thursday night, Falcon said he had heard his family calling his name but didn't come out of the attic hiding place because his father "had said that we did this for a show." The boys' parents — Richard and Mayumi Heene — are storm chasers who appeared twice in the ABC reality show "Wife Swap."
Sheriff Jim Alderden said Friday his investigators believe there was no hoax, but investigators will seek a new interview with the family after the CNN broadcast to clarify the statement.
Alderden told KUSA-TV in Denver on Friday that he didn't know what to make of Falcon's comments, but pointed out they came after hours of dealing with media questions. Alderden said investigators, trained to look at body language and verbal communication for signs of deception, were at the Heene home during the whole ordeal and believe they were telling the truth. Despite that, he said investigators would re-interview the family because of the comment.
During an ABC interview on Friday Falcon was asked why he said he was hiding "for a show," at which point he said: "Mom, I feel like I'm going to vomit." He then left the room with his mother and could be heard gagging.
During a live interview on NBC's "Today" that aired simultaneously, Falcon threw up into a container when his father was answering the same question.
At the beginning of the ABC interview, Falcon was asked how he's doing. "I feel good so far," he answered.
Richard Heene lambasted speculation that the ordeal was a hoax.
"I went through such a roller coaster of emotions yesterday, to have people say that, I think, is extremely pathetic," he told ABC.
"I'm not selling anything. This is what we do all the time."
It was five hours from the time the oldest of three sons reported that Falcon, the youngest, had climbed into a saucer-shaped balloon that had drifted off, setting off a search that included military helicopters and a plan to either lower a person to the craft or place weights on the balloon to bring it down. Officials rerouted planes around the balloon's flight path and briefly shut down Denver International Airport.
Heene said the family was tinkering with the balloon Thursday and that he scolded Falcon for getting inside a compartment on the craft. It was designed to hover about 50 to 100 feet from the ground but it broke loose from its tether.
The family videotaped the episode. In a segment shown on national TV, the father kicked the ground when the balloon took off.
One of Falcon's two brothers said he had seen him inside the compartment before it took off and that's why they thought he was in there when it launched. But the boy had gone to the garage rafters at some point and was never in the balloon during its two-hour, 50-mile journey through two counties.
"I was in the attic and he scared me because he yelled at me," Falcon said, referring to his father. "That's why I went in the attic."
The Heenes aren't the types to shy from attention, with boys featured in a rap music video on YouTube and the whole family appearing on the ABC show "Wife Swap."
The show promoted the Heene family as storm chasers who also "devote their time to scientific experiments that include looking for extraterrestrials and building a research-gathering flying saucer to send into the eye of the storm."
During a live interview with CNN, Falcon said he had heard his family calling his name.
"You did?" his mother asked.
"Why didn't you come out?" Richard Heene said.
Falcon answered, "You had said that we did this for a show."
Heene told NBC his son was confused by the question, being only 6 years old, and had shown television reporters his hiding spot, confusing that with a show.
(This version CORRECTS Corrects sheriff's name to 'Alderden' sted 'Alderman.' ADDS sheriff's comments. AP Video.)
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 03:28 PM   #388
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
This is what I meant. I am not checking IP#s.....I follow the subscriptions and I picked up on cczimmerman as I wanted to see if it was my friend..............I found that was subscribed by barackO..........his website was linked to it.

Ok, so his website screen is monitoring the videos on this link.

Its not hard to see, but you will not show up as a subscriber unless of course you do so.
Hey. Are you guys saying that if a video is posted on this thread, it'll go into Obama's office feed? Somewhere?
Old 10-16-2009, 03:41 PM   #389
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Here goes -

YouTube - The Cult "Rain"
Why don't these %*&%@()*(##@$# videos imbed anymore????!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 04:19 PM   #390
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

As far as the balloon boy story goes i think any ufo debunking motivations backfired in failure as the craft looked more like a mushroom top or a chef's hat/beret to me!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:10 PM   #391
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Here goes -

YouTube - The Cult "Rain"

Why don't these %*&%@()*(##@$# videos imbed anymore????!!!!!!!!!!!
Embedding disabled by request

Quote:
UFO boy was a diversion and data corruption scheme. The video of the UFO in Moscow was gaining to much attention. Any time people looked up UFO on the internet it showed up, and it still does. However, now the first thing that pops up is the bull **** story about a boy that was trapped in his fathers home made UFO balloon.
Interesting! Soon with enough disclosure and exposure saucer sightings will be as common as a car or truck on the road!
Quote:

Look at it, you could not fit a turd into it because it has no doors or a way to get into it. What a bunch of tards.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:43 PM   #392
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What exactly are you saying here? When a government server clicks on a website it comes up unknown on the IP address. I get those on my site every now and then.
Interesting observation ... a lot more to this than meets the eye.

It also happens in reverse... Servers are dropping there hold on an IP Address or group of IP's... this phenomena is NOT be listed as a virus or worm but it just gets repaired and it moves on to the next company server. Here are some descriptions below of symptoms of how this is working. This phenomena is spreading like wildfire but because there is no virus or worm executable file to look for there is no programs written to look for it from the major virus and firewall company's.

Imagine how many individual computers that can have data on their hard drive that are part of a network and if suddenly there is no IP Address then that information is not accessible instead it is just temporarily unavailable/ And the servers will not recognize an individual computer without an IP so the data on that computer is just invisible but certainly the information is available and can be held onto for whatever reason and then transferred, downloaded, somewhere else either through another network server or portable hardware download and transferred. But the server has lost the coding in order to recognize the IP Address and until the IT department figures out that the server is not recognizing an IP Address no one knows that the data from an individual computer is off-line.

Think about how much can be done, tampered with, during a temporary outage or missing IP's... the individual computer can be the 'bank deposit' so-to-speak and if it is suddenly invisible and then re-appears as a different IP or same IP but with missing data then no one can find out where the data went because the server temporarily missed it but it appears as a glitch in the system. Randomness is key as there is no pattern to track it yet it can still behave as a programmed algorithm, similar to how the bank software programs your bank balance in their favor so you incur OD Fees their software is designed to extort money out of your account. Now apply this en-masse in a random fashion without the proof of a virus and who is going to discover it? It is like blinking your eyes you do not see the reality in front of you for the moment your eyes were closed yet life still went by frame by frame but you did not witness in memory those eyes closed frames of life, therefore you assume the next step in the pattern but the assumption is a mirage, clone, double, replacement, imposter, and completes the balance or script but that portion is fake until someone looks directly at that moment to discover if real or not.

97% of currency is electronic, and 3% is tangible, so where is the currency really at??????

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-1590903.php

http://www.wirelessforums.org/networ...ess-46416.html

http://forums.techguy.org/malware-re...-conflict.html

Do a random search for "IP Address missing" or something similar and see how big of a problem this is all over the world.

Any data missing is easily blamed on 'Identity Thieves,' a mysterious person took it. This trend is the same trend or MO as similar to how the Cellular phone company's are stealing or laundering money through their billing systems.

Become your own bank with tangible commodity's in your possession and we no longer need banks, banks are no longer being responsible with our funds and therefore we no longer need to use their system. Take your power back and take possession of all your worth so that you are in control of it and can decide who gets what when you want them to get it!!!

Personal Responsibility!!

And to hell with the blackmail 'credit score rating' system, tell them to take a hike and build; rebuild your worth with asset commodity trading, bartering or payment in full at time of transaction all within your control and not the current extortion blackmail system.

Last edited by Christo888; 10-16-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:00 AM   #393
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like the ET's did not want to miss out on the UFO boy spectacle either, LOL

Old 10-17-2009, 02:14 AM   #394
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

This one might be authentic, you can see the air disturbance behind it. It could also be fake.

Old 10-17-2009, 04:51 PM   #395
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Update 10/17/09

Number of Mother Craft Parked around the Earth = 993

Number of Craft Parked inside of them = 20,512

Number of the Mother craft that are specifically supply ships = 24

Number of Species = 56

So another species has joined in over the last couple of days there where 55 for a while, now there are 56. 48 more mother ships have arrived in the last 2 days and the number of smaller craft has increased by a little more than 4,000. I thought that with that many new mother ships that the number of smaller craft would have gone up more than 4,000. Therefore i dowsed how many of the mother ships parked around earth where supply ships.

Here is the Oct. 16 SaLuSa channeling which is a continuation of the Oct. 14th one.

Old 10-17-2009, 05:53 PM   #396
Spregovori

Quote:
Update 10/17/09

Number of the Mother craft that are specifically supply ships = 24
2 questions

Is it possible for you to find out all different types/roles of mother craft?

and

Why do you think that non of the PC whistle blowers.... are discussing this large and still growing ET presence around earth (or they do and I do not know about it?)
Old 10-17-2009, 09:04 PM   #397
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
This is ditto for me:

Charlie Sheen's Video Message to President Obama
Old 10-17-2009, 09:21 PM   #398
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

On the off chance this feed thing is actually true, here's another one, Obama office. I don't think over-voting counts if I send different videos all the time. It's a SHEEN-SPAM-A-THON!!!!

From a different thread - sharing here too

Obama signing into NWO ...?
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...ighlight=obama
Why wouldn't the old boy clique Skull and Bones and UK gun for him. It's in their vampire **** blood and *******.

relax frankie goes to hollywood banned version
Old 10-17-2009, 10:37 PM   #399
NicholaQuinn
Avalon Senior Member

I just have the strongest feeling that something is about to happen. I dont know what it is? wether it is good or bad? But I definatley feel that something is coming. And I feel that whatever it is it? it will be with us very, very soon.
NicholaQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 11:14 PM   #400
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I hope your right, somethings gotta give... I can't wait for it myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholaQuinn View Post
I just have the strongest feeling that something is about to happen. I dont know what it is? wether it is good or bad? But I definatley feel that something is coming. And I feel that whatever it is it? it will be with us very, very soon.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disclosure, dowsing, extra terrestrial, galactic federation