Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #1
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Wow, that was weired...

Hi all

Just turned the computer on after tea, Knock at the door.
2 very tall guys in dark suits stood there, I say hello and the youngest looking one puts his head to one side and says " we are missionarys, would you like to be with your family in the after life".

I said " im sorry, dont wish to offend but I am not prepared to talk to you about that". The older one moved towards me and stopped when i locked eyes with him.
The younger one repeated 3 times "would you like to be with your family in the after life". I said "stop, i am closing the door now".

I heard one of them say something like Ashtal when i closed the door.
Could have called me A hole ofcourse.

Weired poppy out eyes and a strange sort of foreign accent.

I felt realy uneasy so i shot up stairs to see if they went to my neighbours, they were no where in sight, i mean the street was empty. There are about 40 neibours to my right and about 55 odd to the left, same oposite too.

Surely they went to another house??

Downright spooky.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:33 PM   #2
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wow, that was weired...

Yeah, that was a tad iffy...lol

It reminded me of something though...but I can't quite place it...
I've heard about this before, but in what setting I'm really not sure.

Closest thing I can find that makes sense regarding the word you heard when closing the door, is Ashtar. I'm not sure if you are familiar with that name or not though.

Other than that, Ashtal pops up in different searches but with no specific content other than parts of surnames and stuff like that.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:35 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I just cant place that accent though, i have worked with many different europeans, south africans but could not pin it down to any particular one.

Too much avalon i think.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:40 PM   #4
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

sounds creepy, also shared avatars??
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #5
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission...8LDS_Church%29

I think you had Mormon Missionaries visiting you.

Dark suit dresscode, young males, work in pairs, could be from anywhere in the world and often required to learn a new language if the country they are going to speaks a language they do not know, hence the wierd accent.

They seem to be overly interested in afterlife.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:53 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Hi all

Just turned the computer on after tea, Knock at the door.
2 very tall guys in dark suits stood there, I say hello and the youngest looking one puts his head to one side and says " we are missionarys, would you like to be with your family in the after life".

I said " im sorry, dont wish to offend but I am not prepared to talk to you about that". The older one moved towards me and stopped when i locked eyes with him.
The younger one repeated 3 times "would you like to be with your family in the after life". I said "stop, i am closing the door now".

I heard one of them say something like Ashtal when i closed the door.
Could have called me A hole ofcourse.

Weired poppy out eyes and a strange sort of foreign accent.

I felt realy uneasy so i shot up stairs to see if they went to my neighbours, they were no where in sight, i mean the street was empty. There are about 40 neibours to my right and about 55 odd to the left, same oposite too.

Surely they went to another house??

Downright spooky.
Hi Ammit: one way to find out is to go & ask some of your neighbors, even if you don't know them.....they won't mind you asking.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 06:57 PM   #7
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Well the one talking was youngish prob about 30 the other about my age 45. Usually they begin with offering a watch tower magazine or even " would you mind if we spoke to you about...."

Ah, they probably thought i was some weirdo so no matter.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #8
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Hi Ammit: one way to find out is to go & ask some of your neighbors, even if you don't know them.....they won't mind you asking.
Good idea, i will do that now...
Old 10-16-2009, 07:00 PM   #9
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucrum View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission...8LDS_Church%29

I think you had Mormon Missionaries visiting you.

Dark suit dresscode, young males, work in pairs, could be from anywhere in the world and often required to learn a new language if the country they are going to speaks a language they do not know, hence the wierd accent.

They seem to be overly interested in afterlife.
MIBs.....

Mormon Intelligence Bureau
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:02 PM   #10
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
MIBs.....

Mormon Intelligence Bureau
LMAO thats good, nice one
Old 10-16-2009, 07:15 PM   #11
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Watchtower is handed out by Jehovah's Witnesses. I think i had some come knocking a couple decades ago, i said 'thanks but no thanks' and they left.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #12
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Ammit that was odd you have just said this Around 5pm i got a knock on the door two youngish looking guys one dressed in a dark suit the other i think was in a suit not sure because he was wearing one of those yellow waistcoat thingys, the luminous ones you wear when working on the roads etc.
These were not religious types though these were trying to sell me roof insulation!
They did not look right they both were dressed wrong for this type of advertising.
I told them thank you but no i did not need anything, they both looked me up and down kind of a quick scan and the younger one of the two asked again are you sure we can not offer you insulation.
By now my dinner was getting cold on the table and i made my excuses.
They were very insistant though i began to get a little hesitant about these two. when my husband called out "is everything okay" i answered yes it's fine.
With that the two guys stepped out the gate and moved on.
I got a strange feeling about these two and rushed up stairs to look out of the bedroom window, i watched them pass my house but they moved on and didn't knock next door or the other house!!
are we being watched now!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 07:30 PM   #13
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Nah, these didnt want no for an answer at all. Will ask neibours tomorrow.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #14
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Ammit that was odd you have just said this Around 5pm i got a knock on the door two youngish looking guys one dressed in a dark suit the other i think was in a suit not sure because he was wearing one of those yellow waistcoat thingys, the luminous ones you wear when working on the roads etc.
These were not religious types though these were trying to sell me roof insulation!
They did not look right they both were dressed wrong for this type of advertising.
I told them thank you but no i did not need anything, they both looked me up and down kind of a quick scan and the younger one of the two asked again are you sure we can not offer you insulation.
They were very insistant though i began to get a little hesitant about these two. when my husband called out "is everything okay" i answered yes it's fine.
I got a strange feeling about these two and rushed up stairs to look out of the bedroom window, i watched them pass my house but they moved on and didn't knock next door or the other house!!

Ohhh Jacquid , this is some spooky stuff eh.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:40 PM   #15
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
JacquiD: do you and Ammit live in the same neighborhood by any chance. Your stories are coincidental You both saw 2 men, both of you had uneasy feelings about the men, you both ran upstairs after closing the door to see where the men went.....................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is there more here or coincidence. Maybe the mormons are doing the rounds, but they don't wear yellow shiny jackets.

Last edited by waitinginthewings; 10-16-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #16
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I think Jacqui d lives in kent, im about 200 ,miles away.....
Old 10-16-2009, 07:47 PM   #17
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Ha ha no they don't wear shiny yellow jackets!!
But they come in any disquise!
No it was just odd that ammit said the same thing that happened to me this afternoon, that's why i posted it.
I don't know where ammit lives!!
I don't believe in coincidences any more had to many odd things happen to me through my life. I will be keeping an eye open for these two again though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
JacquiD: do you and Ammit live in the same neighborhood by any chance. Your stories are coincidental You both saw 2 men, both of you had uneasy feelings about the men, you both ran upstairs after closing the door to see where the men went.....................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is there more here or coincidence. Maybe the mormons are doing the rounds, but they don't wear yellow shiny jackets.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:51 PM   #18
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Jacqui D, you said thisafternoon, do you have an exact time??
Old 10-16-2009, 07:52 PM   #19
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ha ha no they don't wear shiny yellow jackets!!
But they come in any disquise!
No it was just odd that ammit said the same thing that happened to me this afternoon, that's why i posted it.
I don't know where ammit lives!!
I don't believe in coincidences any more had to many odd things happen to me through my life. I will be keeping an eye open for these two again though!
Jacqui D: I don't believe in coincidence either.....perhaps the mormons are doing the rounds in different areas.....but I would love to know if they also visited any of your neighbors.......this would solve this interesting experience.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:59 PM   #20
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Can't be precise on the time Ammit but it must of been around 5pm, i generally get our dinner about this time, so i would say around 5pm yes.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #21
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I believe it would be foolish to think that you were not.

Best advice I got from a good friend...

BE WISE!!!

I have had some clowns come to my door and the circus had already left town... if you know what I mean. Use your intuition and keep your psychic feelers open to read peoples energy, thats what I try to do. Peace JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 08:03 PM   #22
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

waitinginthewings, phew! that's a long name lol! well i can not be sure if they did other houses because i only knew when they knocked on my door i live at the bottom of a long road, with houses all around me, i did look to see if they went next door after my house they did not.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:05 PM   #23
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Well I can clear kent cams to mine in about 2.5 hours easily.

We are probably just getting paranoid about it. But strange all the same.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:06 PM   #24
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

You know JT this whole reality is a program things can be switched, if your astute you will see through it like Neo from the Matrix films.
Not all is what you see, look past that vision you will see more.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:08 PM   #25
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

I've gotten an increasing number of leaflets in my mailbox the past few months, with different "beliefsystems" explaining how to prepare for the end of the world, coming of the rapture and one I didn't even read because the front of the leaflet was partly insane...lol

But no visits...yet
I think they keep more in the shadows around here, they usually try to snatch you if you are drunk. Got clear memories of youth getting a heavy preaching session while drunk out of their minds. Instead of stopping these youngsters from getting that drunk, they rather encouraged it by waiting in the corner until someone stumbled and fell over.

I've also been stopped a couple of times on the street, but they lose interest talking to me pretty quickly. Let's say I got questions that are hard to answer...lol