Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-15-2008, 12:21 AM   #1
Peace4Gaia
Avalon Senior Member

Default 2000 Members in one week!!!

I couldn't resist!!!

Everyone!!

Peace
Peace4Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:12 AM   #2
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2000 Members in one week!!!

If it were 2 million in one week by oct. 14th we'd be letting the GFOL to just sit tight & watch what our entire collective consciousness is going to conjure up for the greatest awakening festival that the entire population can physically & mentally withstand. If I could manifest anything into our world to make the entire population know what their own self intended to co-create for a revolutionary evolution of Universal SELF I would make every soul of the 6.6 billion people on the planet pull a soul-switcheroo with every single diversified ET in the closest radius of our solar system. In other words, 6.6 billion (the full population count would be calculated @ that particular NOW) ET's would be switched by a radial frequency, like an expanded ripple from every direction which originates from Earth & Hollow Earth inhabitants would also count. Then all of those ET's on our planet leave their knowledge of SELF in their physical bodies along with our own personal awareness alongside their personal aura & wisdom intermingling with gradual elevation by both simultaneously coexisting for that temporary timeframe so the total population that's been switched will finally see both sides of the game which will balance the entire equilibrium of separated Oneness of SELF co-creating with all. Well, to put it simply, we would all feel & know the true truth that's been slumbering within our own DNA while these ET's would fully understand what it is like to be an aware & beautiful conscious human being that has been manipulated & experienced gradual control for eons along with equal feelings of intuitive & instinctive moral ethics encompassing their own free will & sovereignty as an individual & collective being of only one agenda --- recognition of SELF being everything & nothing coinciding with "all that is,": which is Source & going back to where all began which is again --- Source.
I hope that isn't too deep for all to absorb & regurgitate thru thought manifesting to deed. It would be a total cool thing to manifest. I would request to be the only aware human soul left on the planet for a bit, I'd be like Will Smith in "I am Legend," except there would still be 6.6 billion ET souls around me with a limited gov't technology to leave the planet. If that ever occurs I would totally say to all the newly aware earth souls I meet, "I didn't do it, it was the whole Avalon clan." Ha Ha Ha, I've always had a very creative imagination so let's make it co-creative. Share this thread & this potential to reality cuz this would definitely lift a very effortful lesson to our entire SELF. Thanx for even reading all of this.

Last edited by giaoue; 09-15-2008 at 11:15 AM.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:02 PM   #3
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

'Avalon Clan.' I like that.
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:11 PM   #4
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Just imagine what would happen if those 2000 members told all the people they know about this place..

So far over in Project Camelot there have been over 3 million unique visitors!

People are coming out of their slumber, they better bring food!
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:24 PM   #5
Stephen

That is just the registered members....

Look at how many 'guests' are here in comparision to members online.

That is a lot of people.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:43 AM   #6
Ailith
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: 2000 Members in one week!!!

Awesome
Ailith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:51 AM   #7
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: 2000 Members in one week!!!

Such large numbers also seem to mean too much frenzied posting by too many, much trivia duplicated also. A place hopefully safe secure enough for insiders to dwell and impart data BUT ONLY if they are not wasting their time with their data being lost among too much chaff.

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 06:40 PM   #8
GoingToFast
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Such large numbers also seem to mean too much frenzied posting by too many, much trivia duplicated also. A place hopefully safe secure enough for insiders to dwell and impart data BUT ONLY if they are not wasting their time with their data being lost among too much chaff.

THE WATCHER
This, I totaly agree on.
GoingToFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:22 PM   #9
troopgear
Banned

100% on target........
troopgear is offline   Reply With Quote