Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-12-2008, 05:33 PM   #26
NorCal Avenger

Default Re: The Unlikelihood of "Martial Law"

My gut tells me that the main reason that martial law is an option, is to use the American people as meat shields; that is to say, if the American population is all standing in military bases then Russia can't destroy the bases without committing mass genocide. quite a quandary.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:10 PM   #27
arcora
Banned

Martial law doesn't necessarily mean you'll be sent to a detention camp.

Martial law will limit your ability to travel outside your home and serve to tighten control over the masses. It would also extend the power of the Bush regime by giving him authority to suspend elections and take over officially as dictator.

I think there will need to be an exceptional event to unleash martial law on the people. These guys don't like to do anything without the approval of the people. Look for an event or threat so scary that the masses will thank the government for keeping everyone safe inside their homes.

The detention camps are another story. They could be used as a means to house those that violate martial law.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:29 PM   #28
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Martial law doesn't necessarily mean you'll be sent to a detention camp.

Martial law will limit your ability to travel outside your home and serve to tighten control over the masses. It would also extend the power of the Bush regime by giving him authority to suspend elections and take over officially as dictator.

I think there will need to be an exceptional event to unleash martial law on the people. These guys don't like to do anything without the approval of the people. Look for an event or threat so scary that the masses will thank the government for keeping everyone safe inside their homes.

The detention camps are another story. They could be used as a means to house those that violate martial law.
eXactly....

i remember a wise woman, named Athena,
once said to be, she saw them as
"freedom camps"...
and, that just might be eXactly what they are

i wonder, if someone told them about
the planet (that is NOT there)
that was supposted to be returning,
AND, then ended up with a score of contracts
to build them, for absolutely NO valid reason at all

government almost always wastes the money

the war costs alone,
could have had everyone in hybrids,
and, solar power for heat/and, cold

it sucks

the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:21 AM   #29
SynchrOMicity
Avalon Senior Member

Location: S.KY Foothills of the smokey's on a big lake,110 miles from any major city in a vortex

Personally I have been watching this unfold since 1991, people were talking then about a old train station in Beach Grove Ind. That was being refurbished for just that reason, and it was! Plus UN troops being brought to this country. Which U can google your self. They past all the laws to enact it with the patriot act, done deal! Any thing like another 911 or a pandemic or any national emergency could cause it . The camps are there ‘ the prison cars are there any ONE of many things could bring this on. The only thing I know that can stop it is if enough people wake up! NOW!!!
http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/troops.htm
http://www.uaff.us/deathcamps.htm
If you choose to have an Idea what is going on read my thread the great illussion, the pact ,I dare U!
SynchrOMicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:35 AM   #30
murnut
Avalon Senior Member

This might be a plausible scenario...sooner than you might think.

I hope not

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...8&postcount=11
murnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:28 AM   #31
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent point, Arcora, I agree with you completely... "Martial law doesn't necessarily mean you'll be sent to a detention camp."

"The President can declare that a national emergency exists and the Executive Branch can:
*Take over all communications media
*Seize all sources of power
*Take charge of all food resources
*Control all highways and seaports
*Seize all railroads, inland waterways, airports, storage facilities *Commandeer all civilians to work under federal supervision
*Control all activities relating to health, education, and welfare
*Shift any segment of the population from one locality to another
*Take over farms, ranches, timberized properties
*Regulate the amount of your own money you may withdraw from your bank, or savings and loan institution...
All of these and many more items are listed in 32 pages incorporating nearly 200,000 words, providing an absolute bureaucratic dictatorship whenever the President gives the word."

Taken from, "The Dream & The Reality: U.S. Concentration Camps Exists...Don't Remain in Denial!"
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/uscco...s28jun01.shtml
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:34 PM   #32
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

I do not see the numbers. It would take a HUGE expeditionary force to run all of these camps and coerce the American people. There are 360 million of us. The only thing I can think of to make that work is the unthinkable. Using neutron bombs to wipe out population while retaining the infrastructure, getting the American population down to a "managable" size. But who would push the button? Some other country? Would any American nuke Americans? I do not know. Do you?
Aside from this gruesome thought, which I apologize if it offends anyone's sensibilities, I do not see how it could happen on such a large scale. Yes they will do their small scale DNC and RNC martial law flex postures, but something that big?? Who has the resources? Love and Peace.
Greg
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:06 PM   #33
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg10036 View Post
I do not see the numbers. It would take a HUGE expeditionary force to run all of these camps and coerce the American people. There are 360 million of us. The only thing I can think of to make that work is the unthinkable. Using neutron bombs to wipe out population while retaining the infrastructure, getting the American population down to a "managable" size. But who would push the button? Some other country? Would any American nuke Americans? I do not know. Do you?
Aside from this gruesome thought, which I apologize if it offends anyone's sensibilities, I do not see how it could happen on such a large scale. Yes they will do their small scale DNC and RNC martial law flex postures, but something that big?? Who has the resources? Love and Peace.
Greg
My thinking is similar to yours on this. They probably have a plan to make this happen...as I said before, make us turn on ourselves as rats in a cage. But to enact this through brutal force is unlikely. They don't have the numbers.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:24 PM   #34
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Martial Law could still happen as a way to contain those that disagree with the neo-con way of life.

Otherwise, I don't see the point. We're already locked away in our own personal prisons, unaware or uncaring to the state of the world.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote