Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 07-30-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default American soldier tells his story

Just thought this goes along with whistleblowers and he does have a story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmhl5msqemo
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:38 PM   #2
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: American soldier tells his story

Wow,

Ladies and Gentlemen this is what the truth feels like when you hear it.

MN, please post any updates related to this soldier and what he's currently involved with. I will keep an eye open as well.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:41 PM   #3
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for posting this.
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:04 AM   #4
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Wow,

Ladies and Gentlemen this is what the truth feels like when you hear it.

MN, please post any updates related to this soldier and what he's currently involved with. I will keep an eye open as well.

Actually the first one to come out and talk about this was the Winter Soldier and they have a very big movement that you can find at this location

http://ivaw.org/

I sent the videos they have to my grandson to STOP him from enlisting. He may not be able to avoid the obama civil service duty, but at least he can pass it amoung his friends that graduated last year and stop some from enlisting. They really hang unto those schools with all kinds of great promises to enlist which they eventually screw them out of anyhow if they survive.

In 6 days they are going to have a big convention..........check it out and pass it around
Old 07-31-2009, 12:13 AM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi mntruthseeker,

To see more on this guy go to the following site:

http://www.couragetoresist.org/x/con...ategory/26/40/

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post

Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:47 AM   #6
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Geeze Steve, thanks again for your help

I want to send him some money.............for his cause. He really got to me and I can't think of any better way to spend mine.

I really appreciate you finding another place as I was searching earlier.

thanks again
Old 07-31-2009, 03:49 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'd rather take civil service over enlisting as part of the death corpse machine.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:18 AM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I'd rather take civil service over enlisting as part of the death corpse machine.
Me too Humble, me too

Its a shame what is happening to our wonderful military men and women. They need our prayers and support badly.

This man in the video...............is just a young man 21 years of age.

people need to know this............
Old 07-31-2009, 09:36 PM   #9
day
Retired Avalon Member

Thank you for posting the video mntruthseeker...

i went to the website Steve thanks for posting it.

I read about the use of depleted uranium in Iraq its a very sad story.

Also this man's story will not die down, too many questions are being raised and people are waking up to the implications of how the war over there is really affecting them here too -- His story is one of bravery, to not fight and do what he felt to be morally correct despite the consequences.
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:44 PM   #10
day
Retired Avalon Member

You wouldn’t catch me dead in Iraq
by Peter Laufer , Sunday Times Magazine (UK). August 27, 2006

Scores of American troops are deserting — even from the front line in Iraq. But where have they gone? And why isn’t the US Army after them? Peter Laufer tracked down four of the deserters.

They are the US troops in Iraq to whom the American administration prefers not to draw attention. They are the deserters – those who have gone Awol from their units and not returned, risking imprisonment and opprobrium.

rest of the story here
http://www.couragetoresist.org/x/content/view/123/27/
Old 07-31-2009, 10:58 PM   #11
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by day View Post
You wouldn’t catch me dead in Iraq
by Peter Laufer , Sunday Times Magazine (UK). August 27, 2006

Scores of American troops are deserting — even from the front line in Iraq. But where have they gone? And why isn’t the US Army after them? Peter Laufer tracked down four of the deserters.

They are the US troops in Iraq to whom the American administration prefers not to draw attention. They are the deserters – those who have gone Awol from their units and not returned, risking imprisonment and opprobrium.

rest of the story here
http://www.couragetoresist.org/x/content/view/123/27/

I read a story from a site I found on globalresearchca.com once and they had the number of men and women in Iraq at twice the amount dead or missing right from the start. Now the story said they were in a hospital (cell) in Britain. I firmly believed the story at the time and still do. So if our media said 4000 dead, they reported 8000 and OMG I think last count I heard over 2 million Iraqi's so so awful

I wish I could put the story up here for you and maybe I will be able to track it down again. I lost all my information on a computer crash last year. It was a very interesting story and it was coming right off the front lines of the war.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:28 AM   #12
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
I read a story from a site I found on globalresearchca.com once and they had the number of men and women in Iraq at twice the amount dead or missing right from the start. Now the story said they were in a hospital (cell) in Britain. I firmly believed the story at the time and still do. So if our media said 4000 dead, they reported 8000 and OMG I think last count I heard over 2 million Iraqi's so so awful

I wish I could put the story up here for you and maybe I will be able to track it down again. I lost all my information on a computer crash last year. It was a very interesting story and it was coming right off the front lines of the war.
I hear you! You have such a big huge loving heart...its a pleasure to get to know you more and find someone who, like me, does not want war anywhere. There are good people all over the world and it is very sad that so many have suffered tragically. look forward to your next post!
Old 12-16-2009, 08:18 AM   #13
Rhotel1
Avalon Senior Member

I have a strong feeling that you are easily taken in. Any of you donate this person money? He sounds like he has a very polished speech to beg for funds that more than likely line his own pocket. He hits all the right buttons - a real combat veteran from Iraq might have one button, perhaps two, but this guy hits them all and that is what makes him very unbelievable. He lost me when he claimed all the apartments had been flattened by artillery or bombing - rather doubt that to be true. Rather doubt that vets are dying because no one will send them money either. He is just playing on your heart strings.

The Marine who made the claims during Winter Soldier positively was a liar - he claimed to have seen something in 2003 that actually happened in part in 1991 - he claimed a DU-tipped Hellfire missile hit a tank crossing the border - Hellfire missiles are not DU-tipped - no missile, no bomb has any DU in them - anyone who claims otherwise is lying and after your bucks. A Hellfire missile did hit a tank crossing the border in 1991 and that tank's on-board DU penetrator rounds began to cook off causing a minor amount of DU contamination. No one was killed; no one was sickened and the Marine (in looking for this Vermont "vet's" name, I found another imposter who made it big in political campaigns and YouTube - http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/11/...ter/index.html ) - yes, the liar at Winter Soldier is Matt Howard.

Quote:

Rhotel1 is offline   Reply With Quote