Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 09:01 AM   #1
NKA
Avalon Senior Member

Default could i get some help in UK, london

hi,

my girl friend just started to wake up (not even fully awaken yet), and she will be in UK for quiet some time, longer than a year...
i am in canada currently.

just incase, i want to tell her a contact who could help her if it is possible and if it comes to that... (cuz i perpare for the worst and hope for the best)

by the way she's not ready for disclosure of aliens or the pole shift... basically not ready for about 90% of the information in project camelot. Even accepting telepathy was really hard for her...she still hasn't accepted fully
i dont try to convince, it's how i behave, cuz i some what view convincing to be forcing one's belief to be accepted by the other.

however when the time comes she will i believe... or so i hope

both of us are students, thus we dont really have any assets. i will try to do what i can to get her to canada or safe place, but if internet and other communication line goes down... i want to let her know some contact to look for directions.

so could any one help me out here?
also could some one give me a worst possible scenario in UK? bcuz i am not an expert on european area... i donno how their rights and freedom work...

thank you
NKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:13 AM   #2
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: could i get some help in UK, london

Hi there, I am UK based, and I will give you a scenario I know for 100% certain is being 'planned to death' at the minute.

Large scale quarantine areas with high levels of civil unrest.

Scenario.

A bio agent be it natural or un-natural hits the UK. It lands at the south coast via eurostar train system. Within 12 hours people start dying large scale across south UK.

Heres what the government have planned.

Rings of steel will go up around EVERY major city and urban area. Prepare for check points and 'shoot to kill' zones. It will be bloody and brief until contained.

Expect zero ability to travel unless already 'outside' any areas. If your outside, preapre to be 'rounded up'.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:18 AM   #3
NKA
Avalon Senior Member

ummm...
after which event, would this scenario likely to occur?

also, any possible way to escape this fate if located inside, in london...

could you give me options for possible solutions?
Old 10-01-2008, 11:03 AM   #4
Sol Invictus
Banned

After a bio attack this 'event' is 100% going to be put into plan.

Now the above was a 'worse case' scenario. The very worst. percentage of happening 0.00005%.

As to escaping being shut in London? watch news, listen to radio and and keep abrest of any internet pandemic watch services.

Anyrhing moves into russia or Italy, leave your city immediately - and I mean the very second you read of it hitting Russia or italy.

after Italy and Russia, the gates to the UK are wide open.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:05 AM   #5
Sol Invictus
Banned

Find some 'good people' to help you and your girl friend out. Get them aquainted and trusting each other, and develop a 'what if' plan.

Say the shtf on Monday in italy, arrange to meet some where really wild on tuesday or wednesday at the latest and ride it out.

Plan food allowances and extra cash if you can.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #6
NKA
Avalon Senior Member

danke, ummm now y italy?
i get the part with anything moving into russia but italy?

just curiousity

thx again
Old 10-01-2008, 06:53 PM   #7
Sol Invictus
Banned

Italy and russia are considered as the 'final hurdle' for infective agents. Once past these two states, they are into europe completely.

People in the Ambulance, Fire and police hierachy have had this mapped, planned, re-planned and exercised in their 'gold' command rooms for nearly three years.

Its planned under the guise of a 'highly infective airborne pathogen' with SARS being the kick off point where they finally sat up and realised how vulnerable we actually are.

The ring of steel is from a Police 'brain storming session'. If it hits, it will kill limited numbers if every one is restricted in their movements. No fire brigades through the ring, no ambulances, and armed forces defending hospitals.

As i said above, Italy and Russia are seen as 'once it reaches them, we are next' points.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #8
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

check the posts of the UK members listed and look under london - theres a few of you on here from the london area....
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:42 PM   #9
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Hi there, I am UK based, and I will give you a scenario I know for 100% certain is being 'planned to death' at the minute.

Scenario.

A bio agent be it natural or un-natural hits the UK. It lands at the south coast via eurostar train system. Within 12 hours people start dying large scale across south UK.

Rings of steel will go up around EVERY major city and urban area. Prepare for check points and 'shoot to kill' zones. It will be bloody and brief until contained.

Expect zero ability to travel unless already 'outside' any areas. If your outside, preapre to be 'rounded up'.
ummhuh what evidence do you have for this .. it is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:59 PM   #10
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

This is scary stuff!!!!
What proof have you that this will happen?

The thing is i read into a book many years ago now, it was a clue to something that may happen in the future in the UK.
In a cryptic message it said that a ring around London i took to be the M25 will cordon off any people from passing in or out!!!
Now reading this bio thing i'm beginning to wonder O>M>G is this comes true we don't have a chance bio weapons could it really happen?
Well yes! mock up sceanrios were taking place in London a year or so ago.
This is too awful, if this is planned to happen we'll have no chance, i am seriously thinking about getting my sister out, she will be in that ring.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:08 PM   #11
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

"Originally Posted by Sol Invictus

Scenario.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
ummhuh what evidence do you have for this .. it is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read

__________________________________________________ ____________________________
Izz,
I have PMd this member to elaborate where they get this info, but as yet..nothing!
I think we have to take this with a 'pinch of salt' until verification on source of info
all the best
kate
Old 10-01-2008, 09:10 PM   #12
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
well, write a FOIA request for your local NHS trust, Ambulance trust, Fire service and Police force asking for information regarding pandemic planning and preperation.

Approach any friends you have within large intensive care equiped hospitals and ask them to get the guide lines and government advice sheets out for 'bird flu and pandemic preperations' and give you a copy.

Enjoy.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:13 PM   #13
Sol Invictus
Banned

... and if you happen to know any Thames Valley Police or Metropolitan Police officers, ask them if they enjoyed their CRBN training classes and fitting of their tailor made kit. (Chemical, radiological, biological and nuclear).

These two Police forces will be at the forefront of any Southern event or containment as they are the largest and most well equiped to deal with such events.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:20 PM   #14
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

This bio experiment keeps coming back to me does anyone remember the mock up that they played out in London maybe a year ago or two.
This was an experimental scenario of bio weapons used on the London underground.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:44 PM   #15
Sol Invictus
Banned

Security guards at St. Pancras were left with egg on their face after losing "fake bombs" and then sparking a major terror alert when finding them a week later.

The "dynamite" was hidden by platforms at one of London's busiest train stations in a training drill earlier this month. Staff never found the devices which were fitted with wires and a mobile phone.

Alert

Days later a guard saw the device near Eurostar platforms and hit the panic button sending sirens blaring and evacuating the station of thousands of passengers. A "silver alert", the second highest there is, went out and fire brigade and police arrived en mass at the scene.

http://www.thelondondailynews.com/pa...sco-p-477.html

So theres a reference to 'silver alert'. That would be handled by 'silver command'.

Gold as I stated very clearly would be the command structure for a biological event.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:52 PM   #16
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Sol invictus, are you getting this info via a source or have you scoured all news coverage?
Old 10-01-2008, 09:53 PM   #17
Sol Invictus
Banned

Sorry I have been searching for a link.

Now, this is dated 2001 - 7 years ago. I have linked to it also so you can see its genuine.

****The Department of Health said that preparations were being made at "a senior management level", stockpiles were being reviewed, and hospitals had been put on readiness for receiving mass casualties. But doctors and nurses had not been given training because there was "no specific threat" of an attack.******.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...le-671366.html

Read it. 7 years on these 'plans' are firmly ensconed inside NHS and UK Government core training plans.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:01 PM   #18
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Sol invictus, are you getting this info via a source or have you scoured all news coverage?
The links are just that. Links to show you references to the 'bronze/silver/gold alert system. The other link is to show that many years ago the Government started to plan for major terrorist events with mass casualties via bio/chemical warfare agents.

As for my own personal experience I can tell you for 100% absolute certain that the stockpiles are ready, the hospitals and services are fully equiped and trained, and it is not seen as an 'if' but a 'when'.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:07 PM   #19
Sol Invictus
Banned

Do be aware that this was asked as a 'worst possible case scenario'.

This is the worst it could possibly get short of ICBMs landing amongst us.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:15 PM   #20
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Ok solinvictus, you've shown me the evidence in the news that this could possibly happen if!
I don't doubt that a scenario could be orchestrated, as you say these plans have been around for sometime.
Well if it's not a war then this could be the one for the Uk!
We will have to wait and see and if it's within the next 30 days it won't be long then.
In the mean time we all have to stay calm, because remember they want us fearful they get that energy that we give out in those times.
Try and live day to day as normal what ever that is anymore! and see what happens.
I think the re colonisation agenda will be off then, if we can't get anywhere all roads etc blocked i guess we don't stand a chance.

Lets hope we have help from another planet and get taken off before the unthinkable happens
Old 10-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #21
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

What are ICBM's
Old 10-01-2008, 10:22 PM   #22
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
What are ICBM's
Inter Continental Ballistic Missile's.

Nuclear warfare on a big scale. The end of it as we know it. Thats the worst possible case scenario.

As for 'when' the bio event happens or not, well as I clearly stated, if Italy and Russia fall, or it happens on the South Coast, then the game is on.

Watch the news, keep abrest of current events, and make sure to read foriegn news sources for any mention of a spreading pandemic.

www.dotso.com

best link for world wide news at a glance.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #23
izz
Banned

Quote:
Sorry I have been searching for a link.

Now, this is dated 2001 - 7 years ago. I have linked to it also so you can see its genuine.

****The Department of Health said that preparations were being made at "a senior management level", stockpiles were being reviewed, and hospitals had been put on readiness for receiving mass casualties. But doctors and nurses had not been given training because there was "no specific threat" of an attack.******.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...le-671366.html

Read it. 7 years on these 'plans' are firmly ensconed inside NHS and UK Government core training plans.

i know alot about the NHS and I know that they drill for major incidents and prep for major incidents that is true .. bio events / terrorist events / bombs / major crashes on the freeways / aircrashes .. etc

they are health professionals and they work in conjunction with the police force and emergency services in the event of a major incident ..

however - saying they prep for it and then claiming as you did that this means they are going to cordon cities and towns off and shoot to kill

is really taking adding 2 and 2 together and getting 5 to the extreme !!!

stop reading the david icke site

I agree that there are some dark conspiracies ... but i think what you are claiming has no substantial evidence ..

if you are gonna make such claims back them up .. and not with the mjor incident emergency plans that are in every hospital and trust in the country !

Old 10-01-2008, 10:24 PM   #24
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Ok solinvictus, thanks for all the info much appreciated
Old 10-01-2008, 10:25 PM   #25
izz
Banned

Quote:
Inter Continental Ballistic Missile's.

Nuclear warfare on a big scale. The end of it as we know it. Thats the worst possible case scenario.

www.dotso.com

best link for world wide news at a glance.
actually the greatest known bio event was the black plague - it wiped out half the world .. was that bio engineered ?

and mutually assured destruction via nuclear exchange has been a theat we have lived under my whole life time and probably yours .. so whats new ?