Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-20-2010, 04:39 PM   #26
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who is h t o t h ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I have to add...be cautious when researching these "Gods"...as with such power comes corruption and distortion....as many religions have been distorted by the power of these Gods. In the case of Ptah..I believe there was corruption there as well...but a foundation of truth lies in much of these areas of revelation. And the truth can be found inside of you if you keep searching. You are finding the path to your purpose, and will find it if you seek validation through your heart.

Using my heart (as posted earlier) is new to me; as before I have satisfied my 5 senses using the mind only.

In the past, my research brought me to the corrupted leaders of the past. I did not want to believe such a life experience was mine, and would jump off reading any more about how bad these people/gods/leaders were....however misunderstood. I didn't want to offend anyone.

That was a different time, and I was a different man.

Now, and it's funny this is all happening so fast, when I think about past lives I ponder the following:

"...Ok, if I have made it this far before...I should have left clues to help me along in order to make sure I don't waste time/health getting to the same point..."

I almost invision myself leaving information somewhere, not just for me...but for everyone, in order to get beyond my past stopping points. Everything I come across in this journey of the soul resonates so easily with me, much like a Graduate sitting in on and undergraduate class.

I yearn for the day I get caught up. By removing the egocentric mind, one wonders "why?"...the answer can only be felt by those who hear the call. I can not explain it any other way.

The path becomes lonely, as I am in a place the eye can not see.

Namaste
wilsonericq7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:55 PM   #27
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who is h t o t h ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post
Using my heart (as posted earlier) is new to me; as before I have satisfied my 5 senses using the mind only.

In the past, my research brought me to the corrupted leaders of the past. I did not want to believe such a life experience was mine, and would jump off reading any more about how bad these people/gods/leaders were....however misunderstood. I didn't want to offend anyone.

That was a different time, and I was a different man.

Now, and it's funny this is all happening so fast, when I think about past lives I ponder the following:

"...Ok, if I have made it this far before...I should have left clues to help me along in order to make sure I don't waste time/health getting to the same point..."

I almost invision myself leaving information somewhere, not just for me...but for everyone, in order to get beyond my past stopping points. Everything I come across in this journey of the soul resonates so easily with me, much like a Graduate sitting in on and undergraduate class.

I yearn for the day I get caught up. By removing the egocentric mind, one wonders "why?"...the answer can only be felt by those who hear the call. I can not explain it any other way.

The path becomes lonely, as I am in a place the eye can not see.

Namaste
Your heart resonates with the truth in connection to your soul. so always trust it...it will not fail you. And ALWAYS seen validation to the information and it's "connection" to you and your path.

Your past has left you many clues...seek and you shall find. but do so with your heart....and if guided in ANY direction...do not be afraid to QUESTION any information and it's connection to you and your path.

This is a time of quickening....and there are many out there that this is happening to. some are blind to it..and some are struck as with lightening. The ones that are struck with certainty, are the ones that are becoming awake to the opening of what is about to happen in the dimensional shift that everyone speaks so freely of.

The ones that are being shown such things as "pillars" and sacred geometry, are going the path to creation and universal truth.
So honor yourself for that is the path that is in front of you dear one.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote