Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 11-08-2008, 01:27 AM   #1
apple
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ron Paul Warns of Great Shift Toward Global Government Under Obama

One step closer to a New World Order

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5786hhhh
apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:16 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ron Paul Warns of Great Shift Toward Global Government Under Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple View Post

Whoo! More fear-mongering!

Remember, with a negative mindset and negative energy, we shall create a negative future!
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:35 AM   #3
ralok_j
Avalon Senior Member

Good point Humble J. What would be so bad about a 1 world government that encouraged everyone to work towards improving humanity, that was transparent with no hidden agendas, and disclosed everything to the people, a true government of the people by the people.
ralok_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:37 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I do have a question: How could Obama be a puppet of the PTB? Already, cable news networks are starting to do hit pieces on him and we know who controls those.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:41 AM   #5
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralok_j View Post
Good point Humble J. What would be so bad about a 1 world government that encouraged everyone to work towards improving humanity, that was transparent with no hidden agendas, and disclosed everything to the people, a true government of the people by the people.

EXACTLY!!! Why would that be a "bad" thing?

Lovelovelove,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:34 AM   #6
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If we were all enlightened enough to accept that and not misuse the power involved then at that point in our spiritual development we wouldn't actually *need* a global "govt", right? It would be unnecessary. Govt is control and since the beginning of govt the people in power have actively sought to keep the masses under control- not coexist together happily in spiritual enlightenment. The fewer hands which hold the power then more dangerous the most corrupt become and the more people they can negatively effect.

What will be will be but I'm envisioning a future w/no need for government. Hopefully my timeline will be shifting if global govt in the hands of today's most crooked elite comes to pass.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 06:35 AM   #7
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Information is only information until you decide to label it fear mongering, or enlightened or whatever! While I'm not a huge fan of Alex Jones (not really a huge fan of anybody, really), I think Ron Paul is one of the last true American patriots in office.

I've seen the attitudes and positions of so many people here at Avalon sway radically in the time frame of just a few short months. Not too long ago, people (here) were lining up to acknowledge that our democracy is nothing more than a media-driven puppet show. And now? Now that America has elected its' first black president, suddenly all those people who previously bashed our government (and rightly so) are buying into the rhetoric that's being spoon fed to the population - ?

Did you notice the size difference between Obama's venue and McCain's venue? Did you think anyone holding the puppet strings was surprised by the outcome? Or was this just another example of how adroit they are at manipulating us? They already knew how it was going to play out, and you all should know that! The fact that this election was of such global import should give everyone reason to be suspicious, especially while the world governments are moving towards a centralized, global banking system.
Hello?! Is this thing on?

"Oh, well it's because of the economic situation that the rest of the world was so invested..." Yeah, the situation that was manufactured by the puppet masters. He's just another tool. He's not the savior. He's not the anti-christ. He's another puppet, to be used just like all the others. Don't be duped, and don't attach yourself to anything....and that includes the apparently overwhelming desire to label information as fear mongering.

How many respected, educated, informed individuals do you need to see declaring this system a joke in order to finally get it?

Here's some food for thought: a series of natural, or unnatural disasters plague the United States within the first couple of months of this new presidency. Martial law is declared in order to keep the peace. Heinous things are done in line with the depopulation program. Who do you think the general population is going to blame? Exactly who the media tells them to blame - The BLACK president. This would have worked equally as well if a woman were to win the election. The puppet becomes the scapegoat.

Be aware of the information - ALL OF IT! - without attaching yourself to any of it - and that includes labeling it. Get centered, trust your own intuition and reclaim your power. . . cuz every little ting...gonna be alright.
PEACE!
recallone

Last edited by recallone; 11-08-2008 at 06:38 AM.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #8
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The problem is not the World government but who is trying to implement this World Government now . The NWO .
With the halfwits of the CIA and the White House in charge ?
Sorry I must be full of s.... but halfwits are not qualified to run the world in which I live and I hope people continue to blows thei plans out of the window .
The same idiots that have contributed greatly to this reality with 3 billion people living on $2 a day ? Wars for resouces every year ? Boom and Bust economy supported by the Plunge Protection Team ? An economic system that absolutely does not work and periodically robs people of their earnings and pension ?
NO WAY . I would rather have a NUKED WORLD that those crims in charge !
So NWO under NWO puppet OH BUMMER is no go .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:07 AM   #9
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
Information is only information until you decide to label it fear mongering, or enlightened or whatever! While I'm not a huge fan of Alex Jones (not really a huge fan of anybody, really), I think Ron Paul is one of the last true American patriots in office.

I've seen the attitudes and positions of so many people here at Avalon sway radically in the time frame of just a few short months. Not too long ago, people (here) were lining up to acknowledge that our democracy is nothing more than a media-driven puppet show. And now? Now that America has elected its' first black president, suddenly all those people who previously bashed our government (and rightly so) are buying into the rhetoric that's being spoon fed to the population - ?

Did you notice the size difference between Obama's venue and McCain's venue? Did you think anyone holding the puppet strings was surprised by the outcome? Or was this just another example of how adroit they are at manipulating us? They already knew how it was going to play out, and you all should know that! The fact that this election was of such global import should give everyone reason to be suspicious, especially while the world governments are moving towards a centralized, global banking system.
Hello?! Is this thing on?

"Oh, well it's because of the economic situation that the rest of the world was so invested..." Yeah, the situation that was manufactured by the puppet masters. He's just another tool. He's not the savior. He's not the anti-christ. He's another puppet, to be used just like all the others. Don't be duped, and don't attach yourself to anything....and that includes the apparently overwhelming desire to label information as fear mongering.

How many respected, educated, informed individuals do you need to see declaring this system a joke in order to finally get it?

Here's some food for thought: a series of natural, or unnatural disasters plague the United States within the first couple of months of this new presidency. Martial law is declared in order to keep the peace. Heinous things are done in line with the depopulation program. Who do you think the general population is going to blame? Exactly who the media tells them to blame - The BLACK president. This would have worked equally as well if a woman were to win the election. The puppet becomes the scapegoat.

Be aware of the information - ALL OF IT! - without attaching yourself to any of it - and that includes labeling it. Get centered, trust your own intuition and reclaim your power. . . cuz every little ting...gonna be alright.
PEACE!
recallone
Good Observations!
But most won't believe you (See the truths in the words/message.), since they "hope" (Big Uniter!) different.
(And some meme packages don't go together in one mind. IE one set excludes the other because the individuals bias is based on that set of memes..)
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:58 PM   #10
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Im sure its in the rules somewhere to avoid doing it but:-

Please dont start threads and simply post a link to the info. If you want to start a discussion then please by all means discuss something at the same time. The minimum should be a paragraph stating the information we are clicking towards. Everyone has the ability to read the news at infowars. I personally like the site even if information is exaggerated to maximum impact but please dont pass on every news article that gives high impact.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:15 PM   #11
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

o

Last edited by Topper; 11-12-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:22 PM   #12
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

I just spotted this thread and moved it to; What does it mean.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:41 PM   #13
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topper View Post
I keep reading all these wonderful opinions regarding the politics of every individual on this planet. There will always be pro...and there will always be con.
In the mean time, something is coming, sooner than later, good change? Bad change? I don't know, and from what I read, you don't know. My point is this.
What are you doing to prepare yourself if the change that is coming is BAD? Very BAD?
Some say the monitary system is gone.
Some say the food and water supply, gone.
Medicine? Communication?
What are you doing in case this happens? And this is going to effect everyone, no matter where you live on this planet.
Prepare. If nothing bad happens, we can have a world wide party and enjoy everything we stockpiled.
But if the bad comes, maybe you'll have enough to hold you over until we can put the right people up front to lead us into a better world.
At least until we get to the next level of existence.
May God bless us all.
Peace, love and harmony...Chaye and Topper.

PS: We need to organize on Long Island. A ground crew?
If there are any Islanders out there, lets get together.
Hi Topper,

Basically what you are saying is prepare for self-government !
With everything gone you need to take care of it yourself ... and that's the medicine against NWO.
Of course they will try to take away all your means of self-government too. But at least we should try.

This is a big shift too. People need to take responsibility again and not be fully dependent on others.

Success in organizing yourself !
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:00 PM   #14
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

If what is in this video is real, there will be some very unhappy people in U.S.A. Maybe Ron Paul is correct. It could turn out to be "The Mother of Obamanations" Lots of sleepy people out there. God help us. I hope the link works,if not,please repost http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjKIhHQKDkY

Last edited by yohnor; 11-08-2008 at 04:03 PM.
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:08 PM   #15
Pluto
Avalon Senior Member

At the very point in his speech last Tuesday, where Obundy had the opportunity to say "the UNITED States of America" ,
he said "the United STATES of America".

That was the Twinkletwinklelittlestar-moment for me.

For months now I've lifted every stone to find something good, positive, hopeful about Barry Soetoro
and I am sorry to say I've failed so far.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:24 PM   #16
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple View Post

I can't believe how some of you complain about Obama worship when you obviously worship Ron Paul instead! Ron's always been on the fringe, he always hates whoever is in power, and he's busy spreading fear. It IS good to have someone state another point of view, but he is no leader because less than 1% of the population of the USA will follow him. And I shudder to think of the kind of president he would make.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:24 PM   #17
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I am one of those who will be living in hope forthe next few months... watching what will come about. I really believe O'bama to be a good guy. I'm hoping that he's been towing the line a bit with the powers that be so's to get to a position where he has some power to do somthing about the dark manipulation of the NWO... They have controle of so many ruling bodies that with out an all out world insurection... we are pretty powerless to do anything about them on the politicalor military stage. Unless...we beat them at their own game... and infiltrate their system. Gorbachov did just that. he rose up through the ranks of the Communist party in the USSR and then when he got to the top...he tore down the system... On hind sight .. I do beleive that a faction of the NWO wanted Obama in power or else he wouldn't be there ... but that might be part of the "keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" tactic... which he in turn might be playing at with them to get to where he can do something posistive... Didn't Bemjamin Fulfard say that the Illumanti is split and at war with each other... Rotchchild/Windser verses Rockafella/Bush? If I remeber corectly the Rothchild?Windser faction are the ones that want Obama in?

Of course the illumanati have risen up by infiltrating and coverting all decent govermemts empires and spritual persuasions since the beginning of this eppisode of the planet Earth.. look at the Roman empire, the Catholic church.. the New age movment and the once Democratic republic of United States of America.... At the biginning, all had good intentions... then infiltration and slow take over by the illumanati..... It's normal they will back Obama and then try and controle him once they saw that the people were sick of the old Bush tyriny... So they let the opposite vibration climb the ladder so as the normal person will think there is real change while the illumaniti begin thier take over through the new vibration then corrupting it.... (I hope they haven't swapped Obama with a clone).... But I hope and want to believe Obama is on to that fact and will play along in some ways so as to be able to go against them in other ways.... What better way to take on the NWO then becomming Presedent of the USA... So for now I'm sending lot sof positive energy to Obama and vibrations of hope in to the world grid... If Obama goes over to the dark side it will be a terrible shame but even the change in the energy of the planet in the last few days has been very signifigint... lets wait and see what he does once he's sworn in?

I remaine eager and optamistic.... Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #18
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

x

Last edited by Topper; 11-12-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #19
peacelovinman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
I can't believe how some of you complain about Obama worship when you obviously worship Ron Paul instead! Ron's always been on the fringe, he always hates whoever is in power, and he's busy spreading fear. It IS good to have someone state another point of view, but he is no leader because less than 1% of the population of the USA will follow him. And I shudder to think of the kind of president he would make.
Perhaps he complains about whoever is in power because they are all pschopathic, lying puppets.

Clinton - Liar.
Bush - Liar.

Etc...
peacelovinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:03 AM   #20
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I can't help but wonder about this one, too.
Obama to use executive orders for immediate impact
A lot of Americans don't even know anything about executive orders. For some reason, I doubt that he'll be using that authority to negate previous executive orders.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:14 AM   #21
geebeek
Avalon Senior Member

Obama – HOPE and Change... yeah right. He will be a BIG DISSAPOINTMENT I am afraid. I realized that in June after learning about his speech at AIPAC's meeting. (13 standing ovations). He was chosen- not by voters but by people in power. It's obvious. Only blind folks don't see it.
Biden is a Zionist (he admitted that publicly) and Rahm Emanuel is a freaking neocon!
What does it mean? Israel first my friends.

I recommend visiting http://americangoy.blogspot.com/
It is a good place to start your research.

And yes, he does look like a perfect propagator of NOW.

But don't blame yourself for voting for Obama. As I said it's not you to decide. Real good candidates have not been in the race for few months. MEDIOCRACY.
geebeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:07 AM   #22
martina
Avalon Senior Member

Being realistic and not having fear, is better that put our head in the sand and surppressing our fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouUJNG8f2k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KJC...eature=related
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 01:37 AM   #23
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

Back to the basics: are you pessimistic or optimistic? If your optimistic you'll see all kinds of good possibilities with Obama or a NWO. If your pessimistic (or I prefer to say realistic) you'll see all kinds of potential and likely problems. I believe history has shown us that pessimism is more trustworthy and reliable. The NWO is what it has demonstrated itself to be: ie mass, mass murderers. They run the drug trade and the drug wars, slavery of all kinds including pedophilia and prostitution and poverty. The have sent countless people to their death in wars and abduct somewhere between 250,000 and 1,000,000 people per year of all ages for slavery, experimentation, etc.. No legitimate politician lives who represents a real opposition to them. JFK came from an illuminati family and still underestimated what he was up against. Because of the instantaneous communication potentials today, the Illuminati has carefully controlled elections ever since.

That said, it is always possible one of theirs may come to their senses and rebel. But that is rare to unlikely. However, no one is in control except the Supreme Being. What plays out, does so to exhaust karmas and when those karmas are exhausted than situations will turn a different way and can do so almost instantly. People obsessed with control in the NWO may exhaust such inclinations and be themselves amazed that they ever cared to do so. They may wake up one day and see things entirely differently. They may realize all spirits are in this together and making them all as reasonably comfortable as possible is far more rewarding than obsessing over inert objects like money. Such events certainly will happen and we may have cognition of their approach and egotistically even claim credit for bringing the change about. But, such change may also be far off and never in this world will it be lasting. No one here is benevolent beyond their self interest. As their karmas and group karmas change they will rise and fall in virtue and trouble and turmoil will ever be part of the landscape. This world is not our true home.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:13 AM   #24
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post

How is it different from some people on here buying into everything that Ron Paul says? You can't possibly accuse Obama supporters of fawning over him without acknowledging that Ron Paul is also treated with such a high regard.

It may take a while but I'm slowly starting to doubt my judgment in electing Obama. I'm skeptical of many things that I've heard about his cabinet and I'm just taking a wait-and-see attitude before I figure out where to go from there.

Otherwise, I have no fear. The way I see it, if Obama doesn't work out, his supporters will chew him out the loudest.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:15 AM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realview View Post
Back to the basics: are you pessimistic or optimistic? If your optimistic you'll see all kinds of good possibilities with Obama or a NWO.
Obama? A healthy mix of optimism and pessimism.

NWO? Highly pessimistic. Would love to see the current order behind the scenes brought down.