Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-22-2010, 04:10 PM   #126
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan Video On Youtube

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:14 PM   #127
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
Also the meeting described would be a high level meeting at Temple Bar lodge next to the law courts and there is no way HE would be in there by accident. Also police chiefs etc aren't high enough in the food chain to be privvy to such a discussion. The next phase has always been the convergence of three trading blocks with China heading up the third one, hence the idea that China will need to be cowed by nukes is ridiculous. The only thing I can think of in miitagtion is that the side that is working with Blair who have missed out on the EU leadership have gone off reservation......

Bill needs to get back to going with his gut feeling which was right about Icke and unconvinced by 'Heather'...

I think Bill must be pretty confident of his source to have made this
presentation....and does say somewhere that the person was checked
out...

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that the whistleblower himself
was a patsy.

IF there is something big coming up re. earth changes...then all the
political and racial groups are going to be beavering away....to decide
where they will come in the 'order' if something big happens.

Interesting the comment you made about Blair.

I THINK I understand it........
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:27 PM   #128
K626
Avalon Senior Member

My other contention is that Skull23 working with elements of the old Scottish rite has run slam bang up against the 'Old Bavarian school' headed up by old school royals of Europe. The taking down of Bear Sterns (a firm inagurated on the 1st of May 1923!!!) was a sign to me that our side is beginning to stike back and hard...

Obama was clearly on a peace mission of late and probabaly had a 'signet' ritual with the Queen and a couple of old generals and some types who are working with deep blood sworn SIS.

Intersting times my friends.

Clarity will emerge in April 2010.

I remain yours.

K.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:47 PM   #129
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Just keep in mind that all those reliable sources might be intentionally misled...
What struck me about the source here was that he was surprised that he had been invited to that meeting....maybe it was part of the plan. I am just speculating...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #130
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Just keep in mind that all those reliable sources might be intentionally misled...
What struck me about the source here was that he was surprised that he had been invited to that meeting....maybe it was part of the plan. I am just speculating...
I'd agree if he was in there by accident it was no accident.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:50 PM   #131
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
My other contention is that Skull23 working with elements of the old Scottish rite has run slam bang up against the 'Old Bavarian school' headed up by old school royals of Europe. The taking down of Bear Sterns (a firm inagurated on the 1st of May 1923!!!) was a sign to me that our side is beginning to stike back and hard...

Obama was clearly on a peace mission of late and probabaly had a 'signet' ritual with the Queen and a couple of old generals and some types who are working with deep blood sworn SIS.

I'm afraid you've completely lost me now.........
Old 02-22-2010, 08:12 PM   #132
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Intersting times my friends.

Clarity will emerge in April 2010.

I remain yours.

K.

Tick tock ..
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #133
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

People seem to like talking in riddles here, don't they.......
Old 02-22-2010, 09:47 PM   #134
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
or else - from the top of their bottom

K626, you wrote:
Quote:
I remain yours.
despite all the clasified info you are not at liberty to disclose, you remain ours.. that's comforting.

bw l

Last edited by lightblue; 02-22-2010 at 09:53 PM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:03 PM   #135
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaby View Post
Bear Stearns and Lehmann Brothers the investment banks were key illuiminati assets.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:05 PM   #136
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post

K626, you wrote:

despite all the clasified info you are not at liberty to disclose, you remain ours.. that's comforting.

bw l

We can meet if you like. Clear things up.

Peace and Love.

K

Last edited by K626; 02-22-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:05 PM   #137
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Ah really nobody

pity

see ya
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:09 PM   #138
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

I don't usually post religious sites, but I think this one has some pertinent information that pinpoints to what Bill Ryan was trying to explain on his video. It looks as if there will be trouble soon in the Middle East. And in another email I got from this site, there was something on China getting pretty ticked off at the U. S. for supporting (and meeting first) with the Dalai Lama before the secular government. Something about they were going to sell off some of our debt markers to someone else (Boy are we in deep doo doo!)

http://www.prophecyupdate.com/

I also remember from awhile back one of my college alum buddies giving a lecture on of all topics "Our next war in with Korea or the East." I was looking for any info on that lecture, but haven't been able to find any yet. When I do I will post. This guy was pretty savvy or pretty pre-informed. This, if I can remember was given in 2004 or 2005!
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:14 PM   #139
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationIke View Post
I don't usually post religious sites, but I think this one has some pertinent information that pinpoints to what Bill Ryan was trying to explain on his video. It looks as if there will be trouble soon in the Middle East. And in another email I got from this site, there was something on China getting pretty ticked off at the U. S. for supporting (and meeting first) with the Dalai Lama before the secular government. Something about they were going to sell off some of our debt markers to someone else (Boy are we in deep doo doo!)

http://www.prophecyupdate.com/

I also remember from awhile back one of my college alum buddies giving a lecture on of all topics "Our next war in with Korea or the East." I was looking for any info on that lecture, but haven't been able to find any yet. When I do I will post. This guy was pretty savvy or pretty pre-informed. This, if I can remember was given in 2004 or 2005!
Wars in the normal sense of things are more or less history, only countries who can't really defend themselves (not sure if Iran comes into this category nobody is) will be attacked in the classical manner. All other wars are ongoing....I mean we have always been at war with Eurasia right??
Old 02-22-2010, 11:15 PM   #140
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post

Tick tock ..
This is why I like you, you are always on the button.
Old 02-23-2010, 05:50 AM   #141
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

All we can do is speculate. Personally, I seriously, seriously doubt that there will be a nuclear war - E V E R. We have so many ETs living on this planet that they would and have stopped this type of nonsense for years and years. And from all of my ET research, a nuclear war is just not something likely to happen.

However, a mass CME is much more likely and this too is something that is being closely monitored because other ET sources are passing information onto humans about this as a very probably future event sometime, someday. It's not like this hasn't happened before. And if folks go back and read Patrick Geryl's transcript he said solar flare, magnetic pole shift followed by pole shift. Bang, bang, bang... one right after the other. And Cliff High seems to believe Patrick and is in the process of building an unsinkable boat. Even Astralwalker's ET contacts sited the sun as what triggers the shift.

Of course there are those who think nothing is going to happen. And then there is this threat of war. Well, I'm afraid it is not likely to happen and instead we will once again see lots of posturing to keep folks distracted while other preparations go on undetected by the GP.
Old 02-23-2010, 09:10 AM   #142
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post

K626, you wrote:

bw l
We can meet if you like. Clear things up.

Peace and Love.

K

no, that's certainly not something i would like .

best wishes l

Quote:
All we can do is speculate. Personally, I seriously, seriously doubt that there will be a nuclear war - E V E R. We have so many ETs living on this planet that they would and have stopped this type of nonsense for years and years. And from all of my ET research, a nuclear war is just not something likely to happen.
Carol,

I love your remark..it's true though that other good people's et research suggests something to the effect of what bill's witness is saying. Hope and pray that it doesn't happen - which won't lessen the accountability of wicked planners.. best wishes l .
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:14 AM   #143
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post

However, a mass CME is much more likely and this too is something that is being closely monitored because other ET sources are passing information onto humans about this as a very probably future event sometime, someday. It's not like this hasn't happened before. And if folks go back and read Patrick Geryl's transcript he said solar flare, magnetic pole shift followed by pole shift. Bang, bang, bang... one right after the other. And Cliff High seems to believe Patrick and is in the process of building an unsinkable boat. Even Astralwalker's ET contacts sited the sun as what triggers the shift.

Of course there are those who think nothing is going to happen. And then there is this threat of war. Well, I'm afraid it is not likely to happen and instead we will once again see lots of posturing to keep folks distracted while other preparations go on undetected by the GP.
Agree with most of that.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:20 PM   #144
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Just an update for all those unaware yet, this posted on PC website.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but the Anglo-Saxon Mission video and audio has been taken down to remove the use of certain music due to copyright law.

We will re-edit it and release it again as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding. end quote

A reminder to resist rampant speculation about rifts and suchlike.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:49 PM   #145
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
Bill states that the whole plan goes into effect by Israel attacking Iran...So that i guess is our first point to look out for research and report.
On a spiritual level the judeo-christian morphic field entity would need to have its consciousness raised. This is a job for someone who can assume the "All-that-is" viewpoint and thus restore the entity to its connection with Source.

If anyone is working from this angle, please PM me, thank you.

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:16 PM   #146
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
I apologize for the inconvenience, but the Anglo-Saxon Mission video and audio has been taken down to remove the use of certain music due to copyright law.
Yes, the all in one video copy has been taken down. But...

A 6-part version is still there.

thankyouverymuch,

Fred

Old 02-23-2010, 03:34 PM   #147
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks fred, the post was from camelot, i posted it to clarify why it was taken down thats all. I already downloaded a copy thanks.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:41 PM   #148
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Hi ATT;

Yeah, it seems many did some "unruly speculation" as to why it was taken down. Suffering from a temporary terra-byte deficiency, myself, I didn't save that one off.

I posted, because I wanted to point out that it can still be viewed.

Ain't we polite, and such?

Fred

Old 02-23-2010, 04:21 PM   #149
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

I guess we are at that
Old 02-23-2010, 04:29 PM   #150
Spregovori

Two days ago I saw a link to the video and some copy-paste of the transcript in one of the readers comment on the internet edition of our most "respected" news paper... The comment was made in the article about Afganistan and NATO killing civilians by "accident".

The main point is: the word does get around! I was surprised to see it.

To most of the"ordinary" readers was most likely too amm too "outrageous" to even read it or think about it....but still...it was there...more and more people know about this stuff.