Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Healing

Notices

Healing Spiritual and Alternative Healing

Old 01-03-2010, 10:30 PM   #26
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: have you healed yourself?

oh THANK U madusa for sharing! you said some very keys things for us all to remember...

Quote:
Originally Posted by madusa5 View Post
learning to let my anger and hate go and forgive others that I felt wronged me and forgive myself.Laughter.I let some very strong and negative emotions go.....Meditation,visualitation,I would listen to calming music and think peaceful things.
AND

Quote:
Originally Posted by madusa5 View Post
I normally keep that to myself.Im talking more about it some think its weird and others are finding there not so alone.
nothing weird about it... more like WONDERFUL and we all thank u for talking about it! by sharing you provide hope and inspiration to others, which is SO important!

Blessings!
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:36 PM   #27
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjuredUp View Post
For me, Reiki is more about intention and visualization than anything. So as not to disrupt the infections flow (it is part of the universe, too, right?)
this makes perfect sense to me!

Quote:
I feel we create it all. Sickness, health and pain.
YES, I TOTALLY AGREE!
Old 01-03-2010, 10:41 PM   #28
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

THANK U Futureyes and Malletzky for your valuable input!
Old 01-03-2010, 10:47 PM   #29
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Futureyes,

Yes, I agree, No one is born to take on anothers pain.........that is a given, I have not worded it correctly.

Actually, what I will say, is we all have it within ourselfs to heal ourself and others. There is no doubt in my mind on this. Its just one of the wonderful gifts we have

Its nice to see what is written right on this forum for us to learn from. What conjuredUp and futureyes helps for those us of that did not take Reiki lessons.

I was fortunate to know a Reiki Master that did actually show me ways to "send" but I never figured out the healing until just recently. I have only worked on family members.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:33 AM   #30
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Futureyes,

Yes, I agree, No one is born to take on anothers pain.........that is a given, I have not worded it correctly.

Actually, what I will say, is we all have it within ourselfs to heal ourself and others. There is no doubt in my mind on this. Its just one of the wonderful gifts we have

Its nice to see what is written right on this forum for us to learn from. What conjuredUp and futureyes helps for those us of that did not take Reiki lessons.

I was fortunate to know a Reiki Master that did actually show me ways to "send" but I never figured out the healing until just recently. I have only worked on family members.
I am one of those Reiki healers that some Reiki healers don't like, or get upset with (which is fine by me), because my feeling is this...

We are ALL Reiki masters.
I just had someone perform a ceremony over me, so it is easier for my conditioned mind to BELIEVE it can heal, and so it does.
I don't think we need ANY of it. Just the INTENT to heal. Which we can all muster.

Think about it... what is a mother's first instinct when her child gets hurt? Or what is the child's first action? We grab at the areas that are hurt and HOLD them. I think this is cellular memory from when we ALL knew we have the power of the universe coursing through our bodies/hands/energy field.

Love and blessings to all you magnificent beings. :-)
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:42 AM   #31
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

i supposed that i can describe myself as a dead man walking. About 4 years ago my lungs where severely damaged from an untreated pneumonia which infected my lungs and damaged my heart and brittle my bones, my left hip bone was half way gone. My doctor told me I had the body of a 90 year old man. I was 48 at the time I laugh and told him are you serious. He showed me the x-ray and sure enough the lungs showed irreparable damaged they where completely dark, my heart had cave in on one side and sure enough half my left hip bone was missing. The doctor told me there was no cure I was just too far gone . I of course took various test to verify my doctors diagnose. I fail the lung test, my blood pressure was sky high and I walk with severe pain and with a limp. I listen to a few interviews that Kerry and Bill gave, one of those interviews was with Dr. Horowitz he talked about the solfeggio frequencies having the power to heal people, I had nothing to loosed so I began studying and doing research on frequencies and binaural beats. The results where and are amazing I am 99.9 % heal . My wife had two babies since then and I am in a state of euphoria all day long. I sleep like a baby, I walk and run with ease. Each one of us has within ourselves the power to heal yourself and help to heal our world. It is a matter of connecting to your true self and having and attitude of gratitude , humility, compassion and forgiveness. Yes we have the power to change our world . The frequencies and vibrations emanating from your resonator the heart can help to recreate our world. Lets help our world , family , friends and neighbors to tap into their true self . We are all in need of healing.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:02 AM   #32
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Futureyes,

indeed mntruthseeker ... this to me is so true ...
sorry i misunderstood your conveyance in the first place ...

healer heal thyself ... this is who we are ... and i don't really compute this ability to it being a gift although i understand in the context of it being so ...

healing isn't something separate from our being ... it is who we are and i feel it is as natural as the breaths we take ...
our ability to heal ... just is ... and we just are ...

and yet we have forgotten ... somewhere along the line we chose to place more trust in others to 'make us better' ... and lost trust in our own selves to do so ...

i really don't like being called a reikimaster ... i wished they would have labelled it something else ... always told my clients they were just as much of a 'master' as i or anyone else was ...

i always said it is about mastering the realization of who we really are ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:18 AM   #33
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am one of those Reiki healers that some Reiki healers don't like, or get upset with (which is fine by me), because my feeling is this...

I just had someone perform a ceremony over me, so it is easier for my conditioned mind to BELIEVE it can heal, and so it does.
I don't think we need ANY of it. Just the INTENT to heal. Which we can all muster.

Think about it... what is a mother's first instinct when her child gets hurt? Or what is the child's first action? We grab at the areas that are hurt and HOLD them. I think this is cellular memory from when we ALL knew we have the power of the universe coursing through our bodies/hands/energy field.

Love and blessings to all you magnificent beings. :-)
conjured up ... i completely align to what you write ...

i'm going to take the healing one step further ... in tune to what you say about not needing any of it ...

in my own experiences ... in other dimensions ... there is only well being ...
what is well being ... i feel it to be a state of neutral ... of complete and fulfilled balance ...
within balance of well being ... where does healing fit ...
it doesn't ... when ... when i'm 'there' ... i try to feel and know where healing fits into the equation ... always to no avail ... healing in itself feels to be something to attain ... but within the state of well being ... there is not a thing to heal ...

it's difficult to explain ... i do though feel that there will come a time place whereby we will live within fulfillment of well being ... healing incorporated in such state ... never really to be 'thought' of ... just as we don't think of the next breath we take ... and the next one after that ... it is just natural ... a part of us ... healing will be no different ...

actually ... it isn't any different ... we just haven't fully tapped into this realization ...

as you write conjured up ... it is all about pure intent ...
and trusting it will be so ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:26 AM   #34
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Frank nice to see you again, and always nice to see how far you traveled on your own healing trip.

I heard it said that the true healing tunes were 432hz and they are absolutely fabulous. Also Sunny had put a post out on one of the threads regarding 100hz being for people with COPD. I tried that today and actually could feel my lungs clearing up. Check it out cause your lungs can always use a tune up, right ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gpKzriKSic
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:32 AM   #35
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
have u healed yourself?

Hello

I am very interested in hearing about anyone who has healed themselves of an illness or a disease.

I believe we each have the power within, or to call upon, to create miracles.
I am curious as to how someone went about their personal healing?

I'm going to be frank here... I am 38 and only just recently started taking good care of me.
since the age of 15, I smoked cigarettes daily, smoked pot - almost daily, drank way too much alcohol, did drugs, ate bad food, took head pills (anti-depressants + anti-anxiety), consumed sick amounts of artificial sweetener, have metal fillings, drank at least a 2 liter of soda daily, practically bathed in fluoride, watched TV daily, stood too close to the microwave - watching it fry my food, lived a very fast-paced lifestyle, went to every party...

um, yeah, I feel just a bit contaminated = )

the good news is that within a year's time, I was able to give up every single bad habit listed above. WOW is right, I still can't believe it myself!
it just goes to show shows that everything is possible = )

I ask the above question, because as you can see, I didn't treat my "temple" with the love and care it deserved... so I'm slowly trying to rid my body of all the toxins and I want to be the best I can be. I also want to be able to heal myself of any repercussions of my bad behavior. I'm beginning to learn Reiki and to understand that everything is energy.

I thought maybe if any of you had a story you would like to share, I could learn more than a thing or two from all you wonderful beings.

anything you'd like to share would be GREATLY appreciated!

THANK YOU for reading and hopefully sharing!

Blessings + Love to each of you!!!

Thanks for setting the example of healing. I don't know anyone in modern times who did a "long fast" structured the way I did it, but went on a water only fast for about 60 days. Felt great the whole time. The body knew what it was doing and I had only a few bad body days while the body was happily eating up all the toxins. Will do it again in Spring when In-Laws leave.

Before that several de-toxes, heavy metals de-tox, sweat lodge, etc.

Agreed about the energy approach because even as educated as I am about health issues I still had to clear out the spiritual suppression to start taking care of my brain matter (more oils). It was a part of my body that had been nagging me but I the spiritual being was not listening. Body and I get along better with each other now, know better our separate roles.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:38 AM   #36
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Frank, there is truth in what you are saying and obviously you healed yourself. I have not been able to sit comfortably with any of the solfeggio frequencies without a feeling of annoyance or interference. Do you have any idea why that might be? Have I just not found the right tune? I seem to prefer the silence in my head.

best,
gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
i supposed that i can describe myself as a dead man walking. About 4 years ago my lungs where severely damaged from an untreated pneumonia which infected my lungs and damaged my heart and brittle my bones, my left hip bone was half way gone. My doctor told me I had the body of a 90 year old man. I was 48 at the time I laugh and told him are you serious. He showed me the x-ray and sure enough the lungs showed irreparable damaged they where completely dark, my heart had cave in on one side and sure enough half my left hip bone was missing. The doctor told me there was no cure I was just too far gone . I of course took various test to verify my doctors diagnose. I fail the lung test, my blood pressure was sky high and I walk with severe pain and with a limp. I listen to a few interviews that Kerry and Bill gave, one of those interviews was with Dr. Horowitz he talked about the solfeggio frequencies having the power to heal people, I had nothing to loosed so I began studying and doing research on frequencies and binaural beats. The results where and are amazing I am 99.9 % heal . My wife had two babies since then and I am in a state of euphoria all day long. I sleep like a baby, I walk and run with ease. Each one of us has within ourselves the power to heal yourself and help to heal our world. It is a matter of connecting to your true self and having and attitude of gratitude , humility, compassion and forgiveness. Yes we have the power to change our world . The frequencies and vibrations emanating from your resonator the heart can help to recreate our world. Lets help our world , family , friends and neighbors to tap into their true self . We are all in need of healing.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:27 AM   #37
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Mtruthseeker thanks for the video. Gnosis 5 the frequencies do create a little discomfort at the beginning, they make you sleepy and you will feel like you got a cel phone vibrating all the time, I gotten used to this. I sleep now a few hours because in my sleep I just travel and enjoy the ride but I am mr. Mom taking turns with my wife to make the milk bottle and put the babies back to sleep.
The strangest thing happen to me while listening to these frequencies is I feel a constant sensation of vibrations which sends chills through my body. It is as if I am living in two worlds at once. Like you I enjoy peace and tranquility, the value of these frequencies help me not only to heal but to tune in to the information field and begin to really listen, is just amazing. My world has change forever. If you need a remedy for anything , you pot the question in your head walk out to your garden or store look for spices and leaves make a tea and it works better than any drug you could buy in the pharmacy. The shamans got a lot of cures and remedies through dreams. My state of awareness comes from the use of these frequencies. There are many techniques as you know I am just sharing my story because I am a dead man walking with nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:40 AM   #38
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Mtruthseeker thanks for the video. Gnosis 5 the frequencies do create a little discomfort at the beginning, they make you sleepy and you will feel like you got a cel phone vibrating all the time, I gotten used to this. I sleep now a few hours because in my sleep I just travel and enjoy the ride but I am mr. Mom taking turns with my wife to make the milk bottle and put the babies back to sleep.
The strangest thing happen to me while listening to these frequencies is I feel a constant sensation of vibrations which sends chills through my body. It is as if I am living in two worlds at once. Like you I enjoy peace and tranquility, the value of these frequencies help me not only to heal but to tune in to the information field and begin to really listen, is just amazing. My world has change forever. If you need a remedy for anything , you pot the question in your head walk out to your garden or store look for spices and leaves make a tea and it works better than any drug you could buy in the pharmacy. The shamans got a lot of cures and remedies through dreams. My state of awareness comes from the use of these frequencies. There are many techniques as you know I am just sharing my story because I am a dead man walking with nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Thank you for further information. Would you please link me up to your favorite tunes, thanks.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:21 AM   #39
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

conjuredUp:

I agree we can all heal, however I dont think we are all Reiki masters.

In my view the Reiki system does have an energetically significant affect that is not arbitrary. If you do it properly, do the courses and get the attunements, then you are effectively joining in to the mass-intent (re)started by Dr. Mikao Usui. I see that as a benefit.

Personally, I see Reiki as a kind of ceremonial white magic. Ritual acts designed to evoke the healing energies and make them available to be blown by the winds of your intent.

So I posit that this is more than some elaborate power of suggestion - I think you are joining a flow, set in motion by the original guy.

In line with what you say - we are all very powerful healers - Reiki or no Reiki. To expose this takes something (can I say faith?).

Love and blessings to you.

A..
(I am not a Reiki practitioner - my Mum is a Reiki master).
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #40
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Hi

HorizonQ2 your posting rights have been suspended pending an investigation into irregularities of your registration. I thought I knew who you were the moment you came on here, but it didnt take long for you to show your true colours.

To resolve this please will you email me - anchor@projectavalon.net - and explain the discrepancy in your registration details.

A..

And I just wanted to ask how a thread, that had nothing to do with religion, bible etc., all of a sudden become a thread about religion, bible etc.

But it's obvious now...[EDIT] ..and it's the same energy signature..

Anchor, thanks for stepping forward bevore this whole discussion went out of control.

kr
malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 01-04-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #41
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
And I just wanted to ask how a thread, that had nothing to do with religion, bible etc., all of a sudden become a thread about religion, bible etc.
Well that might have been my fault - sorry - I might be able to clean it up later.

HorizonQ2: I am sorry that the attempt to restrict you from posting failed - you have been banned temporarily from the forum. I will get that sorted out. In the meantime, I look forward to you helping me sort out the irregularities we have noticed with your registration. If you dont email me I will assume the worst.

-- Update: reply received from HQ2 confirmed the worst <sigh> --

I deleted some of the posts above as they were off topic.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 01-04-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:50 PM   #42
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

I can’t remember the last I was sick, it has definitely been years. I don’t take meds or eat meat. Sometimes I’ll go a day or so without eating (during this time my body wants to fast).
Some good exercise and a harmonious environment is all I need to stay healthy.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #43
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

No healing done or needed......but I'd like to say why I think that is so.
I believe absolutely that we create our own disease and I also think that it is for our own benefit on many different levels. I havent been sick in such a long time I've kinda forgot about it, Havent been to a doctors in probably 10 years or more. I smoke, I drink and I eat what ever I want, but I love fresh air, fresh food and pretty much everything. I have started dropping the idea that so many things are bad for us and instead kept the idea that everything is fine when its in balance.
The body is remarkable in how it adapts and functions to almost any conditions but you also need the mindset that you can actually believe how awesome it really is, dont just believe it...know it!

Your body is an organic machine designed for and made by the elements of this planet, in reality there is nothing on this planet that is alien to it!
Balance is the key.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #44
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
WOW, yet another amazing story! THANK U very much for sharing and congratulations on your recovery!

my wish in starting this thread was to give hope and inspiration, but to also prove that WE are ALL capable of creation. creating miracles, healing, etc... and most importantly that WE can heal not only ourselves and each other, but our planet and our world.

as you said Frank, "We are all in need of healing"

THX to all of you for contributing!

Blessings!
Old 01-04-2010, 04:52 PM   #45
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
No healing done or needed......but I'd like to say why I think that is so.
I believe absolutely that we create our own disease and I also think that it is for our own benefit on many different levels. I havent been sick in such a long time I've kinda forgot about it, Havent been to a doctors in probably 10 years or more. I smoke, I drink and I eat what ever I want, but I love fresh air, fresh food and pretty much everything. I have started dropping the idea that so many things are bad for us and instead kept the idea that everything is fine when its in balance.
The body is remarkable in how it adapts and functions to almost any conditions but you also need the mindset that you can actually believe how awesome it really is, dont just believe it...know it!

Your body is an organic machine designed for and made by the elements of this planet, in reality there is nothing on this planet that is alien to it!
Balance is the key.
everything in moderation (including moderation)
Old 01-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #46
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

This is heavy on my mind right now...New year and all.

I don't get sick per se....I don't excercise...eat right.. meditate or medicate.

I guess I use the muscle between my ears a lot but am looking for a nice way to start a better way.

Meat ...some meat...no meat

Exercise..a short walk...couch potato

I like Peace of Mind's approach but thinking I may starve,

Any advice??
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:10 PM   #47
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
This is heavy on my mind right now...New year and all.

I don't get sick per se....I don't excercise...eat right.. meditate or medicate.

I guess I use the muscle between my ears a lot but am looking for a nice way to start a better way.

Meat ...some meat...no meat

Exercise..a short walk...couch potato

I like Peace of Mind's approach but thinking I may starve,

Any advice??
I highly recommend starting with meditation!!!
going inward is great medicine

try it for a week, everyday, doesn't have to be a big production either.
just quiet surroundings and quiet your mind (I would advise asking for some protection so that you don't get any interference) and see what happens.

go ahead, try it, you might like it
Old 01-04-2010, 07:02 PM   #48
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminate View Post
I highly recommend starting with meditation!!!
going inward is great medicine

try it for a week, everyday, doesn't have to be a big production either.
just quiet surroundings and quiet your mind (I would advise asking for some protection so that you don't get any interference) and see what happens.

go ahead, try it, you might like it
Many thanks...I will!!
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:09 AM   #49
JennyG
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't healed myself yet (obvious from my recent post). But one of the people that i went to for help with my problem cured herself of terminal cancer. If you have read my thread in the other section i mentioned that i have been heavily poisoned from what my toxicologist claims is from the chemtrails. One of the people i went to for help was a woman in PA who cured herself of cancer after conventional doctors gave up on her and sent her home to die.

She was in the hospital for 6 months going through experimental cancer treatments and she was getting worse. She was asking them to many questions like "why did she get cancer" and they didn't like her asking so many questions so they told her that the reason she got cancer was because in their opionon "she was a highly sensitive or irritable person". Something really ridiculous diagnosis from conventional MDs. So they sent her home to die. This woman is really aggressive and she didn't give up. So she called everyone she knew. She called a chirpractor in CA..she was in PA. And he said to do some parasite testing. So guess what. The reason she had terminal colon cancer was due to parasites which conventional doctors don't believe in . Conventional medical practitioners use the term "delusions of parasitosis" for anyone that believes that they have parasites.

Anyway, Cynthia took parasite meds that they had to sneak in illegally from another country. And she rebuilt her body using natural whole food supplements - she uses "standard process whole food supplements" and "systemic formulas supplements". She did " nutritional response testing" which uses quantum physics to test your muscles and see if you have certain pathogens, chemicals or toxins in your body. They then use the supplements above to pull out the toxins. In conclusion - the woman cured herself of terminal colon cancer after 2 years of natural therapies after taking the antiparasite meds. She now helps other people and has opened a natural healing center in Hellertown, PA.

The girls working at the center (Well of Life Center) have suffered themselves from toxicity and have been healed by cynthia. One of the girls had ovarian cysts and conventional doctors wanted to do remove her uterus and the girl is only in her early 20's which would cause menopause. After a year of working with Cynthia..natural supplements - getting rid of the harmful chemical products and going natural. She cured herself of ovarian cysts. I really liked this place..i was only there for about 6 weeks. But if i lived in the area i would have continued with her detoxification. I recommend this place soooo highly to anyone in the area. I used to drive 2 hours to see her once a week. It's worth it!!!!!!! The place is very calming and tranquil and she has free lectures. And then once you are a patient there are get togethers, dinners, cooking lessons, excercise clinics..etc..alot of fun stuff! Here is the website! Tell Cynthia that Jen that moved to California says hello for me if anyone goes!! http://welloflifecenter.com/
JennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:30 PM   #50
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

THANK U JennyG for sharing.... and I am SO GLAD you are still with us!

I know I can only imagine what you must be going through, but I absolutely believe you can conquer this and completely heal yourself!

so, like that poster with the kitten says... HANG IN THERE!

my prayers are with you!

~ one love ~