Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-02-2008, 06:38 AM   #1
nondysjunction
Avalon Senior Member

Default Pineal maintainence

Does anyone know of any resources regarding decalcification, and potentially defluorification of the pineal gland? I found a nice PDF on this a (very) long time ago and haven't been able to relocate it.
nondysjunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:49 AM   #2
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pineal maintainence

I do not, but it's the kind of thing I like to research. I do believe that the pineal is stimulated through meditation and various other modalities.

I've recently become quite interested in the amygdala, which is an inch or so beneath and behind the pineal. The amygdala is the seat of the limbic system, the reptile brain, and what we call the Fight or Flight response. Both panic and orgasm are seated in the amygdala. I've discovered that mental self-stimulation of the amygdala can result in waves of pleasure that are rather like masturbation except it's not...you know....down there. Also sometimes when the amygdala is at alert, something happens between it and the frontal lobes that really kicks your perceptions into another phase. I can find a couple websites about it if I root around in my bookmarks. But when it happened to me, I saw trees glow, and I heard them sing.

Back to the pineal...this is the third eye. I've been reading references now and then on the Internet to some kind of crystalization of the pineal, but I've not heard of this at the health food store where I work. My copy of Balch's Nutritional Healing doesn't mention the pineal at all, but it's not the latest edition. What really interests me is how these parts of the brain interact...obviously each has huge significance that is overlooked by mainstream science (big surprise!). If it's possible to do amygdala exercises it is surely possible to exercise the pineal similarly...and when the whole big gray sponge around them, the frontal lobes, suddenly join in the play by humming the same note or whatever, I get to thinking maybe the deal in The Celestine Prophecy where the people become invisible simply by changing their vibration might not be so far-fetched.

Last edited by whitecrow; 10-02-2008 at 08:25 AM.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:41 AM   #3
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

I fully realize that we are each unique with our own ways of being& doing and our own personal experiences, what I share is my own stuff..... I am doing so in a space of loving light and the direction of somthing bigger then me,perhaps with the hopes of making someone aware of somthing they hadn't known before, it's a way for all of us to grow and learn share and heal together and thru each other...... Soooooo, THE ALTER MAJOR CHAKRA........this is one of those ones you don't hear about to often....... it's location is the nose, with it's stem being at the back of the head, more pointedly where our "lizard brain' is......this is one of those chakras that we as a socity has shut down( I myself first became aware of this when I started my work landscaping, coming back to my roots, my Path!!)...... it is where primal instinct/intuition is.... it is connected to the adrenals....it's the sense, the "thing" that tells you to leave a place( or not even do somthing which you'd planned) AND THEN LATER (even moments after you've been removed) somthing horable happens in that very place!!!! it is the DEEP sense that somthing doesn't "smell" right about a place or person...... it is the ablity to smell the earth on a intimate leval....to sense or know things in nature......it's colors are browns,yellow ochre, olive green. It is our very primal nature.....to activate it and work with it,we reawaken our instinctual alertness!!! we increase our intuitve gifts and ablities!!!!! it's that whole 100th monkey theory ,the collective unconscious......working with the Alter Major increases the efficiency of "morphic resonance" & the 'creative minority" WHEN Enough folks know this...then quantum leaps will surely happen!!!! yea!.........one thing that I have noticed the last few days in focusing on this chakra..... the colors are swirled like a stained glass(not dense, but with light passing thru)....... there is a "fullness" in the back of my head near the brain stem.....my nose/sinus seem wide open!!!...... working with the elements within our selves( earth I am, Earth is my body... water I am, water is my blood, air and fire and spirit I am,air is my breath , and fire is my spirit), and the elementals with-out is a good healing tool INSTINCT is an early warning system!!! Resonance & devic nature help to be in a more harmonious place with-in the total pattern of the universe!!!! yea! please spend time with this much forgotten chakra, honor our beginings.... journal on your discoveries....ask for assistance from the relm of faries and elementals and devics to awaken and activate this chakra, and then we'll see where we go!!!!!
so.. earcandling..... earcones..... this is A practice used by many ancient cultures......a cone of some sort, current use is beeswax(healthiest) placed in ear lit with fire... vaccuum formed....draws out toxins from the ear canel.... over 4000 pores in the ear alone!!!!!, plus tons of nerve endings...THINK OF all THE accupunture/pressure points in the ear....once the pressure is remooved from pores & nerve endings body more easily blances it's self to a more natural state......this is not so much a health practice( altho physical health bennifits are experienced) but it is an amazing spiritual practice...... all of those ancients knew the connection!!!! when I do this with clients the healing energy flows naturally and there is an amazing calm and peace that is experienced...... Good stuff.....ya know it's not so much the 'physical'evidance of stuff that comes out of the ear..... its the release of toxens and the release of pressure.....if done with spiritual intentions..... much growth and healing is experienced!!!!please check out this website..... this is where I got my infor mation several years ago... hopefully it's still there...... www.earcone.com/ear_candling.htm let me know how it goes......
My strong feeling is YES this is very much connected to our third eye.... I feel it is also much connected to our hearing and other sences as well, but difinitely our third eye......( just a note on the third eye here...... part of 'SEEING" with the third eye has also to do with the ability to see things from different perspectives,being able to see them in a way others may not, not just clairvoynatly,an "open healthy third eye is a rarity in third density light")WE are walking between the worlds of the old and NEW recognising both energies,and choosing NEW!!!..... back to the ALTER MAJOR......quietening scents.... musk & cederwood.....stimulating scents.....violet & rose geranium...... crystals & gemstones......carnelian, tigers eye, snow flake obsidian, FOSSILS!!! peacock stone..... I know the note for third eye is {A}and the tone is Ee.......not real sure what the note for ALTER MAJOR is....tho I know when I was working with my druming it was very active, lower tones perhaps....primal stuff!!!! (maybe some grunting...also had the big nudge to just place my face against the earth and breath in DEEP!!! Feel also ROOT foods connected to this as well **(note below) ....... please keep in mind all of our chakras are connected to each other and all aspects of our bodies and beings....we are pretty intricately connected!!!
being nudged to also share this piece....... the third eye and 'seeing'..... as I mentioned this seeing is not just the clairvoyant kind or the physical..... this is the ability to see ALL the perspectives...... to see through and past anothers' place of denial or "stuckness" past the 'concepts' and ALSO "hearing" thru /past words to a place of clarity.........as well with the ALTER MAJOR...... the ALL of the senses awakening....the deep feel of it all the deep smell of it all..... the chakra system expanding beyond the obvious main '7' all of the 'sub' guys (chakras)wakening up and taking part...the joints and the whole spinal colum....the vertibre...each one is an energy vortex.....the 7 chakras are expanding ever larger and wakeing up our whole beings...... we are light!!!!! also tonge and taste...in the natural state.
**GINGER ROOT>>>> not just the ordinary roots.... like potatoes and carrotts and sweet potatoes...(those are more 1st and 2nd ) but the unusual roots and ginger hit me right smack between the eyes hahaha..... also am very aware of salt of the earth, the red mineral salt ...like the salt licks for aniamals...I grind those litle blocks down and use that on my food and this salt is speaking up and saying yes this is good for the Alter Major connection....it's "the primal stuff" the instinct that brings us to and sharpens the intuition and opens and wakes up the third eye......also Osha root..... this I have dug and used in sweat lodge ceremonies, as well as just putting it in a pot on the stove on simmer....just so love the celery like smell.......this open it up big as well!!!.......... and sun chokes.

love& blessings on your journey's....earthdeva
earthdeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:42 AM   #4
UlfFreya
Avalon Senior Member

Iodine (the right type in the right dosage) displaces fluoride in the pineal gland.

This is excerpted from an article I found here.

Iodine intake immediately increases the excretion of bromide, fluoride,
and some heavy metals including mercury and lead. Bromide and
fluoride are not removed by any other chelator or detoxifying technique.

Dr. Kenezy Gyula Korhaz states that iodine chelates heavy metals such as mercury, lead, cadmium and aluminum and halogens such as fluoride and bromide, thus decreasing their iodine inhibiting effects[vii] especially of the halogens. Iodine has the highest atomic weight of all the common halogens (126.9).

Iodine is the only option when it comes to removing these toxic haloids from the thyroid and even the pineal gland where fluoride concentrates, especially when there is a deficiency in iodine in the body. In an age of increasing radioactivity and toxic poisoning specifically with fluoride[viii], chlorine and bromide, and even mercury, iodine is a necessary mineral to protect us from harm for immediately these toxic substances will increasingly flow out of the body in the urine.

UlfFreya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:56 AM   #5
kassych
Avalon Senior Member

well , i sure would like any material on this issue as well.. interesting..very interesting.
kassych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 09:09 AM   #6
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Is it possible to purchase Iodine tablets, and if so where from.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:09 AM   #7
kassych
Avalon Senior Member

Some info on iodine i thought i share...

Iodine tablets are an great product to have in your emergency preparedness kit, though many people are probably unaware of their use. This is because iodine tablets are only used during a nuclear fallout (such as when a nuclear power plant experiences a radiation leak.) A good example is the Chernobyl accident some years back, which drove up demand for iodine tablets from the concerned public.

Iodine tablets function this way - every iodine tablet contains a certain amount of Potassium Iodide, a compound which supplies your thyroid gland with the stabilized iodine that can counter the presence of radioactive iodine. Radioactive iodine is produced during a nuclear fallout, enters our atmosphere, and may eventually be absorbed through our skin and wind up in our thyroid gland. With adequate Potassium Iodide in your thyroid, you may be able to withstand up to 99% of potential damage wrought by absorbed radioactive iodine.

Granted, many of us don't live near nuclear power plants, but we all live with the threat of nuclear war - especially in countries like the US where nuclear weapons are pretty standard weapons for defense. This means we all may need to be prepared for nuclear radiation that may invade our homes, offices, schools, and public buildings - nuclear fallout respects no one, so everyone is at risk.

Iodine tablets should not be consumed carelessly. You must only consume them orally about 30 minutes before you expect to be exposed to nuclear fallout, or when public authorities state they should be taken. Also, people who react negatively to iodine should not consume these.

I have to look for a store where i can get them on short notice.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:27 PM   #8
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

The pineal gland - is actually associated with the top of the brain - it
is the real controller (but physically located below the top). All the
propensities (1000) of the human mind are ultimately controlled by this
pineal gland. This is because the link to the non-attributional Supreme
Consciousness is located at the pineal plexus, ten fingers above the
pituitary plexus (the location of mind).
Here it should be noted that the mind is a powerful controlling entity, yet
it is only located in the pituitary plexus. The seat of Cosmic
Consciousness, beyond the mind, is located ten fingers above the seat of
mind at the pineal plexus. The lower glands of the human body are controlled

by the higher glands. So if the pituitary gland is well-developed, the lower

glands will be equally well-developed and well-regulated. However, the
pineal gland is the primary controller of all the other glands. The human
body possesses fifty main glands, each having its own impact on the psychic
sphere. Every gland works both internally and externally as well as in ten
directions (in a general sense). That is,. 50 x 2 x 10 = 1000. That is why
the pineal gland is the controller of one thousand mental propensities.
The pineal gland is activated when we meditate. The hormone melatonin, which

it secretes, gives the feeling of bliss - infinite happiness. It is a small
organ about the size of a pea situated in the brain.
You should note that there is a difference between the focal point - the
point of ideation for a cakra (plexus) - and the glands associated with that
chakra.
The symbol of the All-Seeing-EYE, has always been part of Earth's creation
mythologies and mysteries.

In Ancient Egypt, is was symbolized by the Eye of Horus.

The symbol was passed down, through the ancient mystery teachings and and can
be found on the American dollar bill.

Why the symbol of the EYE?

The eye is the observer of reality - or the illusion of reality.

In the physical body, your eyes look outward - though it views objects upside down.
It next sends the message of what it observes... to the brain, which interprets the
image and makes it appear right side up to us.

But the human body has another physical eye, whose function has long been
recognized by humanity.

It is called the 'Third Eye' which in reality, is the Pineal Gland. It is the Spiritual
Third Eye, our Inner Vision, and it is considered the Seat of the Soul. It is located
in the geometric center of the cranium.

The pineal gland is cone - shaped
The Pineal Gland is about the size of a pea, and is in the center of the brain in
a tiny cave, behind and above the pituitary gland, which lies a little behind the root
of the nose. It is located directly behind the eyes, attached to the third ventricle.
The true function of this mysterious gland, has long been contemplated by
philosophers and Spiritual Adepts. Ancient Greeks believed the pineal gland,
to be our connection to the Realms of Thought. Descartes called it, the Seat of
the Soul.

This gland is activated by Light, and it controls the various biorhythms of the body.
It works in harmony with the hypothalamus gland, which directs the body's thirst,
hunger, sexual desire and the biological clock, that determines our aging process.

When the pineal gland awakens, one feels a pressure at the base of the brain.
This pressure will often be experienced, when connecting to higher frequency.
A head injury, can also activate the Third Eye - Pineal Gland.

While the physiological function of the pineal gland, has been unknown until
recent times, mystical traditions and esoteric schools, have long known, this area
in the middle of the brain, to be the connecting link... between the physical and
spiritual worlds.
Considered the most powerful and highest source of ethereal energy, available
to humans, the pineal gland has always been important, in initiating supernatural
powers. Development of Psychic Talents... has been closely associated with this
organ of higher vision.

The pineal gland contains a complete map, of the visual field of the eyes, and
it plays several significant roles in human functioning. There is a pathway from
the retinas to the hypothalamus, called the retinohypothalamic tract. It brings information, about light and dark cycles, to a region of the hypothalamus, called
the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN).

From the SCN, nerve impulses travel, via the pineal nerve (sympathetic nervous
system) to the pineal gland. These impulses, inhibit the production of melatonin.
When these impulses stop (at night, when light no longer stimulates the
hypothalamus), pineal inhibition ceases and melatonin is released. The pineal
gland, is therefore, a photosensitive organ and an important timekeeper, for the
human body.

Retinal research, done with hamsters, demonstrates another center for melatonin
production. Located in the retina, this center implies... that the eyes, have their
own built in circadian timepiece. This retinal system, is distinct from the brain’s
body clock, in the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN). Biologists found, that they could
throw the retinal rhythms... out of sync, with other circadian cycles. They also
found, that they could set and reset the retinal clock, even when the SCN was
destroyed.

check out these links

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio105/endocrin.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/pineal-gland/

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/myste...ankhnaten.html

Old 10-02-2008, 12:40 PM   #9
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

meditate /bring light into the pineal gland.../
this is the best way to "de-calcify" the "dark/inacitve gland"

easy simple effortless

Iodine.... what if someone is not aware they have an iodine sensitvity????
not a good thing.

LIGHT activates the pineal.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:41 PM   #10
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassych View Post
Some info on iodine i thought i share...

Iodine tablets are an great product to have in your emergency preparedness kit, though many people are probably unaware of their use. This is because iodine tablets are only used during a nuclear fallout (such as when a nuclear power plant experiences a radiation leak.) A good example is the Chernobyl accident some years back, which drove up demand for iodine tablets from the concerned public.

Iodine tablets function this way - every iodine tablet contains a certain amount of Potassium Iodide, a compound which supplies your thyroid gland with the stabilized iodine that can counter the presence of radioactive iodine. Radioactive iodine is produced during a nuclear fallout, enters our atmosphere, and may eventually be absorbed through our skin and wind up in our thyroid gland. With adequate Potassium Iodide in your thyroid, you may be able to withstand up to 99% of potential damage wrought by absorbed radioactive iodine.

Granted, many of us don't live near nuclear power plants, but we all live with the threat of nuclear war - especially in countries like the US where nuclear weapons are pretty standard weapons for defense. This means we all may need to be prepared for nuclear radiation that may invade our homes, offices, schools, and public buildings - nuclear fallout respects no one, so everyone is at risk.

Iodine tablets should not be consumed carelessly. You must only consume them orally about 30 minutes before you expect to be exposed to nuclear fallout, or when public authorities state they should be taken. Also, people who react negatively to iodine should not consume these.

I have to look for a store where i can get them on short notice.
So are we saying that iodine is not wise to take for everyday pineal cleansing?
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:41 PM   #11
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Lugols solution is what you need

http://www.healthleadsuk.com/supplem...FQWR1Qoda2rxEg
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:44 PM   #12
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
Thank you for this
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:47 PM   #13
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

personally speaking I would not take Iodine to activate my pineal gland.I have an iodine sensitivity.
I have a very active pineal gland, through working with the light, and meditating.
we must do our shadow work... we just cannot "pop a pill" and be clear.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:51 PM   #14
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

if you want to cleanse your system of heavy toxins... see a natural path.
there are ways to do it!!!! again persoanlly I would not take straight iodine tablets or concentrations.... this is to strong for our western physical systems.

just speaking my heart here.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:08 PM   #15
earthdeva
Avalon Senior Member

check out this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZliDx...eature=related
Old 10-02-2008, 01:19 PM   #16
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

I asked if you could purchase Iodine because I wanted to put some in my first aid kit. However, I wasn't aware you can/cannot purchase it in the UK, so as an alternative, I brought some sea kelp for the emergency senario as mentioned above, as the Russians have used this with good results, regarding radiation poisoning.
However, I was wondering, if sea kelp would have the same affect on the pineal gland as Iodine, as this also acts similar to the Iodine, IE takes toxins out of the body. Could anyone tell me please.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 01:25 PM   #17
EpiphaMe

I saved this from another thread, posted by Carol on 9--11-08 (thank you), it's everything she has learned about the Pineal, long worthy read: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=1539
Old 10-02-2008, 01:41 PM   #18
EpiphaMe

Iodine tincture, Lugol's solution, become educated: http://www.jcrow.com/iodine.html
Old 10-02-2008, 02:12 PM   #19
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdeva View Post
personally speaking I would not take Iodine to activate my pineal gland.I have an iodine sensitivity.
I have a very active pineal gland, through working with the light, and meditating.
we must do our shadow work... we just cannot "pop a pill" and be clear.
yes... that´s the best hint.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:20 PM   #20
kassych
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Pineal maintainence

Thanks EpiphaMe. Its a worthy read..
Old 10-02-2008, 02:37 PM   #21
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Pineal Maintenance / Solar Healing

And "more" Nondysjunction...You asked ! : )

My Pineal Upgrade and Maintenance!
Mileage will vary to each his/her own! : )

Just simply "enjoy" and connect to the sun more! : ) : ) : )

Look thru the whole thread if You want and have time...it will lead you to pineal info and the sun's "direct" way of re-lighting it for the good and the times ahead!

http://www.celestinevision.com/celes...?t=739&start=0

I am copying some of a post of mine from another site I frequent. Hope that helps.
Also...understand there are other ways to get to this wonderful, insightful, uplifting, healing energy...
for me, solar meditation has been the most direct and most connecting.
Also note that building the time up safely in increments daily...10 seconds then 20 seconds then 30 seconds if taken in directly with the eyes at sunrise or sunset is key for safety and getting your eyes accustomed. If You are starting out at 9 am in the mountains then just do your meditation with your eyes closed facing the sun after you have taken it in with eyes open for a safe built up time. Barefoot is best...but any meditation process is a good thing at any time of the year...shoes on or off : )
Please understand for the sake of goodness if You do not feel comfortable taking the sunrise or sunset in directly through Your eyes, by all means do not do it. I am not advocating running outside and staring at the sunlight to anyone. But... If You have a favorite spot that You visit with nature near Your home or at Your home simply consciously interact with the sunlight in that setting and take barefoot walks(if weather permits) while being gratefully conscious of the God-given light and its healing energies. If You have a lake or pond or stream nearby enjoy walks in the sand or bare earth near the water and take in the reflections of the sunlight off of the water directly with your eyes...but look out...it's gonna make You smile : )

Please Do Your Own Research Too...There are plenty of "facts" out there on internet on this...I have provided some links, there are many others if You google 'sungazing'.
http://www.rawpaleodiet.org/sungazing/
And You ain't gonna find any real info on this through the mainstream venues of science and medical and health history...especially in the western world. We have been fibbed to regarding the great big healer in the sky. After a few months of consistent meditation You will feel changes going on within You.

My own plan is as follows whenever the weather allows and however my schedule allows, I will always fit it in somehow...
I will be taking 40+/- minutes of sunrise in and 40+/- minutes of sunset in throughout the rest of the year and from then on either taking 40+/- minute walks with nature or 15+/- minutes of visual intake of the sunrise or sunset...daily!

There are loving changes coming on and coming on quickly...as we have never before experienced. This is one way to become directly tuned in to those wonderful changes. They are going to be coming on so fast our ol' minds won't be able to handle it. Any way we can enhance our own god-given intuitions will be a wonderful personal eye opener and heart opener to these new happenings.

You might see if there is a Healing Practitioner near You that is a "Re-connective" Healer. I have had wonderful healing and energy sessions with a Woman near me...that is "Debbie" from my post above. This may also help You if You schedule a session or two with someone in Your area.

You should be able to find someone near you through this link:
http://www.reconnectionpractitioners...com/Directory/

Hello All!
Wonderful to be aboard!
Love and Light and Harmony to Each and Everyone Here at Celestine!
Read The Celestine Prophecy years ago and loved it!

I have had one heck of a beautifully energized year. I am sharing a brief outlay of my "direct and personal" experiences so that anyone can "look" into this for themselves if they choose : )

There are many, many, many good things on the way...and each one of us can help the goodness along by simply being the best we can be and the co-creation of love will unfold!
In Synopsis Form:

-Since a child I remember feeling strongly that something was very wrong with the picture in front of me.

-Was immensely distorted by the way many people treated others demeaningly in day to day life.

-I had the inherent eye to eye philosophy...never talk down or look down to anyone.

-Had major issues with what most folks conformed to.

-Jumping to the present, My Mom(83) and My Son(21) went to the other side in June and August of 2003.
Mom went within a month of lung complications...My Son went in a deep sleep of basically choking from snoring apnea.

-Made a conscious decision to turn 180 degrees from energy-input- work-life as I knew it in 3d after the anger subsided from that summer of loss.

-From research on healing, holographics, eastern philosophies, light therapy(man-made)--- I simply decided to start taking in the sunlight visually at sunrise in January of 2007. This intuitive move was made because I basically shrugged my shoulders and accepted that it would simply be a focused benefit regarding 'making a connection' by doing this...even if I were actually putting myself in a guinea pig situation...it did not concern me...I jumped right in on faith and intuition and because I had worked outdoors most all of my adult life building and had had plenty of sun exposure...and I hardly ever wore sunglasses throughout life.

-Three days after starting visual sunrise intake for about a half hour or more I came across Dr. Mitchell Gibson's interview on the Conscious Media Network site.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...rs/mgibson.htm

From that interview I was led to other indiginious culture solar tradition and healing research...and well..the rest is history...making adjustments to my method of intake...as in barefoot-earth-contact, sunrise and sunsets, and re-building the time in increments, and taking wind-down gratitude walks afterwards : )

http://www.solarhealing.com/sgprocess.htm

-Now...that first few weeks following my initial solar meditation was, well, rather wild : ) Everything in front of me began to vibrate at a high intensity...colors around me seemed to almost glow, especially in nature. I began to see holographically by simply focusing for just seconds and playing with the contrasts of light. Mostly animal spirits and faces(human and animal) and some human figures and biological-type-glowing figures. Most all felt good and made me smile with enhancement...some darker images(not feeling right to me) appeared very rarely...if I turned away they would simply fade.

-I am on an old farming hill in a town/area in New England where the Nipmuc Indians have a strong history, especially on the lake nearby. [I had said all of my life that the Indians 'had it right' for the most part...and everyone that knew me knew of this feeling of mine.] The area across the street from me (mostly developed now) was actually an Indian cemetery/burial ground. The owner of the home across the street shared with me that he is right at the old entry way...he actually saved the granite pillars that use to mark the entrance and put them on either side of his driveway as respect and honor for their memory. You can see the old pathway to the grounds at the left of his front yard. This is a SACRED HILL. When I first started taking in the light I had a mind-blowing beautiful dream of my Son and Mom and Loved Ones...when I woke from it I was drawn across the street to the entry of the burial grounds.
A path was highlighted in front of me and as I followed it I was taken on top of a rock wall that went thru the woods and was brought to my knees on that wall and spouted out all the names of the loved ones in my life and that brought me to tears...breathing as if I were running a race. When I looked ahead the rock wall went left and right and both directions were highlighted. I had to make a decision of direction...I instinctively chose to the right after that spiritual connection on my knees. I came to a grassy area in the opening and simply fell into a large bowl-type depression in the ground and passed out for a couple minutes. Do not know if this hole was where body remains were dug up and moved or simply someone's backyard where they had dug earth for landscaping. When I came to I gazed at the small tree in front of me and saw an image of an antique "key" glowing in the branches and contrasts. I simply said to myself I am being told "I have the key"!

-A few days after this happening I had a session with a healing therapist an hour and a half away from me. She is connected to the processes(Re-Connective Healing) passed on by Dr. Eric Pearl who also has an interview on the Conscious Media Network site.

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/epearl.htm

Debbie was tuned in entirely to what had gone on with me and when we met there were very few words but many smiles...I had shared none of what had occurred that day with her prior to this meeting. When I laid down on the table to start my session I automatically put my hands together at the navel touching the thumbs and index fingers and creating an opening as is done in the lotus meditation position. And folks, I was never into any kind of meditation prior to these happenings...never went to a healing therapist never put my hands together for reception of energy...and so on. About a minute into relaxation on the healing table I felt an immense surge of energy coming in thru my hands and into my body at the navel area...and I mean an unbelievable thrust...it actually made my chest expand and my head push back against the pillow. The whole experience was immensely uplifting...as I had talked out loud and connected to My Son, My Mother and other Loved Ones...once again.

-A couple days after that session another intense dream and that "key" was revealed. And Y'All know what it is because You All know what it is...it is that simple. "UNCONDITIONAL LOVE" For Ourselves, For Others, For the Spirit World that is here to help Us if We ask and take Loving Action. Later that morning of that dream I was in the backyard chanting "Unconditional Love" jumping up and down like a little kid facing the sun...laughing out loud...saying..."Ok..ok..I get it...I get it...HaHaHa! I had to show Unconditional Love and acceptance towards this energy and enlightenment I was receiving because I was having doubts along the way regarding much of it too.

-When I went inside the message machine on my phone was blinking, played it back...
guess who? : )
It was Debbie, checking in on me, actually laughing in the message while asking, "Are You OK, Dan...just wanted to check in...give me a call if You feel the need.." And then She went on to confirm our next session appointment. Wild and Wonderful Stuff! : )
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:51 PM   #22
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Pure Iodine
My Aunt Ethel who lived a very healthy long life, was never sick,
and could skip double scotch with us kids in her 90's, was an advocate of iodine all her life.

She was up to 1 teaspoon of pure iodine once a day, which she would put in her freshly squeezed carrot and beet juice.

She started off taking just a drop a day, then built up to the 1 teaspoon a day.

She was a physic, using tarot cards and reading tea leaves. She did not charge for this, but did it to help people see their destiny, and to steer them towards a better path then they may have taken.

She also liked the cod liver oil pills, was always throwing them down our throats!

I believe after reading this thread, that I should get more info from my family on how and why she started taking pure iodine.
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:30 PM   #23
Stephen

What about H-5TP for enhancing our Dreams/Lucid Dreams/OBEs?

Has anyone had any success with using this?
Old 10-02-2008, 03:49 PM   #24
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I take a kelp tablet every day. It contains a 'healthy' amount of Iodine in a natural product.
I don't like fish or other sea products which should actually be in your weekly diet.

I had a sudden (and severe) Thyroid problem in 1996. Strangely enough they said there was no cure for it.
It was directly one day after they made an x-ray photograph using a radio-active isotope of iodine the thyroid was miraculously cured.

I had increasing problems again so I decided to find something as natural as possible ...
B.t.w. thyroid problems beside radio active fall-out can be caused by stress as well.

Other natural ways to clean your body a little is drinking lots of water and/or green tea.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:08 PM   #25
Stephen

Kelp? Good idea!
Thanks Operator!