Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 12:22 PM   #1
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Gold / Silver / Oil - will double quickly!

Well the good news for equity-, shareholders first: Dow Jones will double too!

In the meantime it is (at least guaranteed by governments/countries/central banks) almost impossible that relevant banks, companies in key and labor intensive sectors (like the car industry) will go bankrupt.

All these measures are artificial short-term interventions and the status of some economies/currencies etc are comparable with a patient being attached and dependent of a heart-lung-machine, since he only will survive this way. This attitude is very un-natural and it doesn't matter anymore if managers of companies manage well, if they don't and get into troubles, uncle sam, a government or a central bank will save them (if necessary).

Now i do not summarize all the packages world wide but lets just sum up quicky the latest:

USD 700 billion initial rescue package
USD unknown amount to save F&F
USD 300 billion just for saving CITI
USD 800 billion package just announced this week
USD 7.5 trillion "guarantees" to just save everything!

This is just such an unbelievable hugh and extended paper-money-mountain and when somebody who is not that fit with very hugh figures like USD 7.5 trillion wich is 7 500 000 000 000 might believe now everything is save?

Everything?
Hmm I am not sure and therefore lets have a look at the official statistics of the Bank for International Settlements (http://www.bis.org/)

To see the statistics click here:
http://www.bis.org/statistics/otcder/dt1920a.pdf

In the first line on the right side you will see the gross value (gross value is the one which is at stake in a worst case) of all over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives of USD 20 000 000 000 000 which is an amount being 3 times higher than the 7.5 trillion guarantees from Benny and Hanky.

I repeat:
Gross Value USD 20 000 000 000 000
Notional Value is USD 684 000 000 000 000

Now I hope I got it right with that many zeros!

So far Ben, Hank and their other CB-fellows did a good job to convince investors not to bank-run and not to sell all paper money. In Germany there are even tv ads to invest into German bunds (hoho!)

BUT: so far I did not tell you why Gold/Silver/Oil will double in price in the coming weeks. Here the key arguements:

1. All 3 have been massively manipulated down the last couple of weeks and months.

2. Premiums for some physical Gold coins are between 20 to 40% for Silver between 50 to 150%!!!

3. Physical PM's are not delivered anymore by the major mints (and it seems to be a co-ordinated action) worldwide. US, Canadian, Australian mint all the same song. "We can't deliver due to the unexpected big demand!"

4. So there is not enough physical gold and silver available and production of PM's worldwide is plunging big time.

5. We have peak Gold and Silver. In 15 years we have big issues to get decent amounts of Silver out of the ground and for Gold this will start within 20 to 25 years.

6. (this point is important when AMERO will be announced officially!) When I have a close look at the AMERO coin pictures flying around (and lets suppose they are NOT fake!) I read three interesting things on it: A) 100 AMERO / 1 troy ounce / 0.999 Silver. I expect that when the AMERO comes one needs minimum 2 USD to buy one AMERO. so lets calculate:

2 USD = 1 AMERO
100 AMERO = 200 USD
if 100 AMERO = 1 troy ounce of Silver then
1 ounce of Silver = 200 USD (actual price at COMEX USD 10.30)

But what is in there for gold? Actually the Gold/Silver-ratio is about 80, which means one gets 80 ounces of Silver for one ounce of Gold. This ratio is actually extremely high and I expect this to drop to 30 to 50 at.

Lets calculate with a ratio of 50, that will give a theoretical goldprice of USD 10'000 (50 times 200).

Well this example could give you an impression of the purchasing power factor Gold and Silver have. I expect this factor to between 10 and 50, depending on the conditions of a USD/AMERO revaluation.

7. Tomorrow 28 November 2008, investors can start exercising gold and silver future contracts physically. I was reading plenty of articles and have some information from some big asset managers that they will and some even HAVE to exercise. I expect COMEX will have its toughest month since they exist and probabely its the last month it will!!!!

8. But is out there for crude oil? Well with crude oil everything is on track on the illuminatis and freemasons road map. This year in Virgina at the Bilderberg meeting (when crude was trading around USD 140) they decided to bring it down towards election time to USD 50 and after this bring it up again to USD 500!!! I guess that as soon financial markets have stabilized Iran will get into troubles.

9. Oil has been manipulated down out of some other reasons as well. They are mainly Russia related and it is a try to make Russia to default. This probabely because Russia had USD 80 billion of Freddies and Fannies and intended to sell or to sell-off their USD reserves....their might as well be the correct reasons to find why what happenend on the 8.8.08.

10. I guess equity markets will shoot up big time towards year-end. Investors are heavily in cash and I expect the Dow to close north of 10'000 @ x-mas....so when equities go up gold and silver will be allowed to go its way up too.

11. AMERO news will create hugh big demand and stories will come up that central banks have lent away much more gold than experts say....

12. The US Dollar will crash down the coming weeks by 10 to 20%!

Hmmm. ...let me see what you think and there will be more arguements down this thread.

But let me fininsh by this:

Where is Gold / Silver / Oil trading between x-mas and year-end?

Gold between USD 1'200 and 1'500
Silver around USD 20
Oil between 80 and 100

Cheers, Silverman

Last edited by silverman; 11-27-2008 at 12:26 PM.
silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:58 PM   #2
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Gold / Silver / Oil - will double quickly!

Thanks Silverman.

That BIS stats document it quite something. Appreciate having it come to my attention.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:40 AM   #3
Gregg
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder If the government will have a confiscation of physical silver "If the silver conversion backed amero is to be believed"? Like they confiscated gold during the depression of the 1930's.
Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:50 AM   #4
Knightbk
Avalon Senior Member

You guys keep saying this and nothing happens.

No offense, but if I listened to the people on this board, I would have killed myself from depression.

I think a LOT of YOU people here are going to be in for a shock when in the next 5-10 years.. NOTHING like what you think will happen, happens.
Knightbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 06:03 AM   #5
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

putting money in the market destroys lives, the business that gets the shares has to pay the shareholder, how do they get their best returns?
By screwing the workers and laying off staff, or even out sourcing over seas.

Buying Gold or silver will give you nothing in the end, but rather make you a target for thieves and thugs.
Money will have no value when you become a slave to the machine.

what good will shares be when the hunger comes and there is no food in the stores?
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:14 PM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
putting money in the market destroys lives, the business that gets the shares has to pay the shareholder, how do they get their best returns?
By screwing the workers and laying off staff, or even out sourcing over seas.

Buying Gold or silver will give you nothing in the end, but rather make you a target for thieves and thugs.
Money will have no value when you become a slave to the machine.

what good will shares be when the hunger comes and there is no food in the stores?
I'd think that people who have the foresight to put away some food and "currency" for a rainy day, will also have the sense to be able to handle thieves and thugs. Planning for contingencies
Old 12-02-2008, 07:17 PM   #7
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post

No offense, but if I listened to the people on this board, I would have killed myself from depression.

I think a LOT of YOU people here are going to be in for a shock when in the next 5-10 years.. NOTHING like what you think will happen, happens.
That's always a possibility. however so is the scenario where you find yourself banging your knuckles bloody at the doors of some community that thought and planned ahead.

hope for the best, plan for the worst.

There is no downside to having food and money saved, that I can see.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:01 AM   #8
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

i'm watching silver with great interest. but, if the doomsayers are right and we do experience teotwaiki, i think that a garage full of honda generators and pumps would be a very worthwhile investment!
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:07 AM   #9
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
I wonder If the government will have a confiscation of physical silver "If the silver conversion backed amero is to be believed"? Like they confiscated gold during the depression of the 1930's.
Since the US government confiscates entire countries...and have no doubt. I could imagine it will be soon a sort of a terroristic act to own PM's in United States of Banana Republic....and just don't believe there will be a change under Obama...no way. Look at the team he nominated...I hope it rings a bell..it is even a guarantee that everything remains the same and is continuing worsening its natural way....

Best is you do. Take your PM's and leave United States of Banana Republic..

Cheers, silverman
Old 12-03-2008, 06:09 AM   #10
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
i'm watching silver with great interest. but, if the doomsayers are right and we do experience teotwaiki, i think that a garage full of honda generators and pumps would be a very worthwhile investment!
Absolutely, there are pretty much plenty of other important things like food and water and technical and medical stuff...

Cheers, silverman
Old 12-03-2008, 06:10 AM   #11
silverman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
That's always a possibility. however so is the scenario where you find yourself banging your knuckles bloody at the doors of some community that thought and planned ahead.

hope for the best, plan for the worst.

There is no downside to having food and money saved, that I can see.
I 100% agree.

Cheers, silverman
Old 12-03-2008, 10:12 AM   #12
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Knightbk,

I understand where you`re coming from but one cannot ignore what is going on around us.

The fact that things aren`t happening at the rate of knots that people are saying, doesn`t mean to say that they won`t happen at all. I was suprised to see oil go down to $48.00 a barrel yesterday and that the £ was at an umpteen year low against the dollar.

I`m here in the UK and was suprised that the cost of living is almost the same as it is in Brazil! All the shops in Barnsley are with promotional prices up to 90% reductions BEFORE CHRISTMAS. What does that tell you apart from buy your Chrissy Prezzies now.

Financially it means that commerce is having a rough time.

What are the companies going to do after the New Year when traditionally sales begin to be promoted if they`re already doing this before Christmas the one most important time in the retail and consequent wholesale trade, and still nobody`s buying?

I mention all this because the average person on the street only understands the financial markets where it`s important to them, on the high street.

In the short term, it`s going to be great for those of limited income being able to buy things cheaply, but this cannot be sustained for a long time as standing costs remain the same.

So the problem will hit from both ends, limited resources from the top and unsustainable limited resources from the bottom.

I think just because of those signs I mentioned, the more aware person would want to and need to take some precautionary measure to try and absorb any problems they may have further in the future (a friend of mine who is head of sales in her company was informed she will be made redundant). They would need to make an educated guess at what the future will bring and act accordingly. As all of our realities are different, so would our actions be.

Another thing that wasn`t included in Silvermans` inicial post that I think will be relevant, is that with the inevitable increased rate of US inflation, dollarised items like oil and, in my case airfares, will cost more in dollar, but that is not necessarily because the real price will go up, but, I think, will be because the buying power of the dollar will be greatly reduced, because of US inflation.

I think that as the currencies are unstable, it would be wiser to carry only limited amounts and to buy while you can the things you would need for the future. What those things will be, will depend on your needs.

At the end of the day, even if the current situation is just another little blip, you would have lost nothing as you would have needed the things anyway. The problem will become more grave to those who took no action whatsoever, thinking that everything is just hunky dory and their living situation changes radically.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightbk View Post

Last edited by Steve_A; 12-03-2008 at 10:19 AM.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:04 AM   #13
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverman View Post
Well the good news for equity-, shareholders first: Dow Jones will double too!

In the meantime it is (at least guaranteed by governments/countries/central banks) almost impossible that relevant banks, companies in key and labor intensive sectors (like the car industry) will go bankrupt.

All these measures are artificial short-term interventions and the status of some economies/currencies etc are comparable with a patient being attached and dependent of a heart-lung-machine, since he only will survive this way. This attitude is very un-natural and it doesn't matter anymore if managers of companies manage well, if they don't and get into troubles, uncle sam, a government or a central bank will save them (if necessary).

Now i do not summarize all the packages world wide but lets just sum up quicky the latest:

USD 700 billion initial rescue package
USD unknown amount to save F&F
USD 300 billion just for saving CITI
USD 800 billion package just announced this week
USD 7.5 trillion "guarantees" to just save everything!

This is just such an unbelievable hugh and extended paper-money-mountain and when somebody who is not that fit with very hugh figures like USD 7.5 trillion wich is 7 500 000 000 000 might believe now everything is save?

Everything?
Hmm I am not sure and therefore lets have a look at the official statistics of the Bank for International Settlements (http://www.bis.org/)

To see the statistics click here:
http://www.bis.org/statistics/otcder/dt1920a.pdf

In the first line on the right side you will see the gross value (gross value is the one which is at stake in a worst case) of all over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives of USD 20 000 000 000 000 which is an amount being 3 times higher than the 7.5 trillion guarantees from Benny and Hanky.

I repeat:
Gross Value USD 20 000 000 000 000
Notional Value is USD 684 000 000 000 000

Now I hope I got it right with that many zeros!

So far Ben, Hank and their other CB-fellows did a good job to convince investors not to bank-run and not to sell all paper money. In Germany there are even tv ads to invest into German bunds (hoho!)

BUT: so far I did not tell you why Gold/Silver/Oil will double in price in the coming weeks. Here the key arguements:

1. All 3 have been massively manipulated down the last couple of weeks and months.

2. Premiums for some physical Gold coins are between 20 to 40% for Silver between 50 to 150%!!!

3. Physical PM's are not delivered anymore by the major mints (and it seems to be a co-ordinated action) worldwide. US, Canadian, Australian mint all the same song. "We can't deliver due to the unexpected big demand!"

4. So there is not enough physical gold and silver available and production of PM's worldwide is plunging big time.

5. We have peak Gold and Silver. In 15 years we have big issues to get decent amounts of Silver out of the ground and for Gold this will start within 20 to 25 years.

6. (this point is important when AMERO will be announced officially!) When I have a close look at the AMERO coin pictures flying around (and lets suppose they are NOT fake!) I read three interesting things on it: A) 100 AMERO / 1 troy ounce / 0.999 Silver. I expect that when the AMERO comes one needs minimum 2 USD to buy one AMERO. so lets calculate:

2 USD = 1 AMERO
100 AMERO = 200 USD
if 100 AMERO = 1 troy ounce of Silver then
1 ounce of Silver = 200 USD (actual price at COMEX USD 10.30)

But what is in there for gold? Actually the Gold/Silver-ratio is about 80, which means one gets 80 ounces of Silver for one ounce of Gold. This ratio is actually extremely high and I expect this to drop to 30 to 50 at.

Lets calculate with a ratio of 50, that will give a theoretical goldprice of USD 10'000 (50 times 200).

Well this example could give you an impression of the purchasing power factor Gold and Silver have. I expect this factor to between 10 and 50, depending on the conditions of a USD/AMERO revaluation.

7. Tomorrow 28 November 2008, investors can start exercising gold and silver future contracts physically. I was reading plenty of articles and have some information from some big asset managers that they will and some even HAVE to exercise. I expect COMEX will have its toughest month since they exist and probabely its the last month it will!!!!

8. But is out there for crude oil? Well with crude oil everything is on track on the illuminatis and freemasons road map. This year in Virgina at the Bilderberg meeting (when crude was trading around USD 140) they decided to bring it down towards election time to USD 50 and after this bring it up again to USD 500!!! I guess that as soon financial markets have stabilized Iran will get into troubles.

9. Oil has been manipulated down out of some other reasons as well. They are mainly Russia related and it is a try to make Russia to default. This probabely because Russia had USD 80 billion of Freddies and Fannies and intended to sell or to sell-off their USD reserves....their might as well be the correct reasons to find why what happenend on the 8.8.08.

10. I guess equity markets will shoot up big time towards year-end. Investors are heavily in cash and I expect the Dow to close north of 10'000 @ x-mas....so when equities go up gold and silver will be allowed to go its way up too.

11. AMERO news will create hugh big demand and stories will come up that central banks have lent away much more gold than experts say....

12. The US Dollar will crash down the coming weeks by 10 to 20%!

Hmmm. ...let me see what you think and there will be more arguements down this thread.

But let me fininsh by this:

Where is Gold / Silver / Oil trading between x-mas and year-end?

Gold between USD 1'200 and 1'500
Silver around USD 20
Oil between 80 and 100

Cheers, Silverman
This is all good provided they do not demoneterize the U.S. Dollar if that happens there will be alot of instantaneously poor people in the U.S. if this happens and indications are that soon the U.S. will not be able to service their debt, meaning they can`t even make their interest payments on the loans they have taken out, then all dollar accounts will revert to a ZERO balance thats right all 401 k`s RRSP, chequeing ,savings, accounts regardless of how much you had in there will have a balance of ZERO because to demoneterize the dollar simply means that it is no longer Currency , All banks and loan companies will be given a heads up and the elite will have had a chance to convert there holdings over to Amero`s but us average guys will get the shaft , All loans and Mortgages have a clause that allows them to alter the details of the loans so we will all get new paper work for the cars an home loans . They may offer pennies on the dollar to you if you accept the new currency otherwise suck it up and enjoy our slavery
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:09 AM   #14
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I see oil staying at $50.00 a barrel for a while they want to bankrupt the Arabs and Russians and they need oil to be at $80.00 a barrel to break even this info is from Lindsey Williams who got it from one of the PTB only problem with this is it will also cause the U.S. to go t*ts up. this should stay like this till Sept 09 then its going to be a wild ride
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:27 AM   #15
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

generators are **** I live in a hurricain area all my life and I have run my home off of a generator several times they are ok for very short time periods, but they eat gas like crazy. unless you want to store a ton of Gas for get it or you only want power for a hour or so a day maybe then you should get one, but they are a very noisey wastful deal.
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote