Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 02:29 AM   #451
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Your right there Rocky, he would not have found his daughter in hell, that is a myth IMHO that people are condemned to hell if they take their own life.

God himself knows what pain they are in and what is going on and he knows that in that instant they do this they are not in their right mind.

It is just religious dogma that dictates that and it is wrong IMO.

I just can't help feel empathy for him if this was the case so I am going to ask my Lord and the angels and St Michael to help him.

I would want someone to help me.
Totally true. A myth... I can write pages about it. The only judge is yourself, even Creator/Creation itself will not judge you, if so, then no other being can do so other than you. The sad part of this myth is that it is well rooted into our consciousness.

Namaste, Steven
Old 03-09-2010, 02:30 AM   #452
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I see a lot of fear in this thread.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering"

I want to thank you Anchor for posting this

You made me look at Fear. I had written something down a few years back and I had to go dig it back up after reading all that you put.

Here it is

“If you allow yourself to release fear and judgment of all things
(which is truly only an expression of fear)
You eliminate the illusion of separation.
All things are one.
To separate any one thing from another
Is to place a judgment upon it.

Judgments = resistance
Resistance = fear
Fear = limitation and separation “

Lauren Zimmerman

Even though I got over any fear I might of felt, I still felt that I was better leaving the thuban personally.

I do not have the right to judge Abrax nor do I want to. In a way I felt I was defending my own right to have the feelings I had against those that didnt.

Everyone is judging the next person when none of us are right.

I'm really sorry for offending anyone. Abrax has every right to his own belief
same as the rest of us. I never wanted to see his thread closed.

I never like to see anyone banned. If we ban one for speaking out then the next one and the next one.......soon no one can speak
Old 03-09-2010, 03:01 AM   #453
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
SteveX...

May I recommend you stow any voyeuristic tendencies. You will only be offended by your own volition of going to read it.
You are somewhat repeating your self here..so at the risk of repeating myself...I'll play the back nine again.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post

Bravo! You are in the same family as your signature video. "Save me vibes" from a paragraph in answer to the same question. ...

You go Mr commentator....(Bill O'Reilly would be proud) while I continue to digest the bile from all that "gall"....again

And as any good politically motivated commontator...let's dodge the issue all together. As the post was in answer to a statement made by a member that was as follows....

Quote:
but I know abrax hurt nobody...
You sure did learn one thing from the Thuban thread....and that is the same style of answer...fits to a tee....I'm on the 18th hole...."fore" ...and heading for the clubhouse for some good laughs, and giving you no further comment as it is not worth my time....
Old 03-09-2010, 03:15 AM   #454
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering"
should Angels fear darkness?

Legions of Angels are lighting up like never before in the history of man...

Knowing that evil spirits exist is critical for those meant to stand against it, better to learn now than on the 20 story fall...

Avalon is a gathering place we have all been drawn to, each and every one of us have the strength in our hearts to stand against the forces we will be facing together.

This was not a test of our strength, it was a very special learning process for many that don't understand the battles that lie ahead.

the darkness surrounding this forum was cast away in a whisper, and peace has been restored.

That is our gift...

The fights are over and many lessons have been learned...
Old 03-09-2010, 03:29 AM   #455
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post

Knowing that evil spirits exist is critical for those meant to stand against it, better to learn now than on the 20 story fall...

Avalon is a gathering place we have all been drawn to, each and every one of us have the strength in our hearts to stand against the forces we will be facing together.

This was not a test of our strength, it was a very special learning process for many that don't understand the battles that lie ahead.

the darkness surrounding this forum was cast away in a whisper, and peace has been restored.

That is our gift...

HEAR HEAR!!!

thank you for your clarity and heart...

i hope it touches everyone as it has touched me

Avalon..is the reason we are all so passionate about this..

Can't you see it?

My GOD i can FEEL it!!!
Old 03-09-2010, 03:40 AM   #456
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Celine I should apologize to you and many others, I was this close to the darkness and didn't step in.

Abraxas had been following along on this thread which I was depending on and the evil inside of him did what I expected and lashed out at me.

The evil has been purged...

I pray this thunderstorm is forgotten by all of you, and may tomorrow bring the warm sunshine and spring flowers you deserve...

Rocky
Old 03-09-2010, 03:48 AM   #457
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

What?!
Abraxas banned?
Did I miss something?
Old 03-09-2010, 04:02 AM   #458
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
What?!
Abraxas banned?
Did I miss something?
Yes, you missed it.

This situation is under review.

Hang in there.

Mod Uncle John
Old 03-09-2010, 04:05 AM   #459
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
Yes, you missed it.

This situation is under review.

Hang in there.

Mod Uncle John
Looks to me like the ban was removed, and he is back as a member.
Edit: or maybe not...it's changed again.

Last edited by BROOK; 03-09-2010 at 04:12 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:08 AM   #460
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:

That is our gift...

Do I understand you to be saying you've undertaken some sort of vigilante action here? Who asked you to do that? Why don't you self styled protectors of those who never asked you see if you can get Richard to set you up in your own little cubby like he did Abraxasinas, where you can play vigilante to your hearts content. But stop assuming you have some mandate to do any sort of energetic work on behalf of anyone else.

You people need to knock it of with your Good vs evil (mod edit Uncle John. I don't care how you spell a curse word. If I can recognize it, I'm going to edit it out). Nobody asked you.

Where are the people with the ban sticks now? You've got people here admitting to having turned Avalon into some sort of battleground. You going to do something about that?

Last edited by UncleJohn; 03-09-2010 at 04:16 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:12 AM   #461
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

You people need to knock it of with your Good vs evil Shyte. Nobody asked you.

?
Censorship MP2?
Old 03-09-2010, 04:14 AM   #462
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Where are the people with the ban sticks now? You've got people here admitting to having turned Avalon into some sort of battleground. You going to do something about that?
Found them!

(mod edit Uncle John: this is one of the few forums where you can get away with mocking the mods)

Last edited by UncleJohn; 03-09-2010 at 04:19 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:19 AM   #463
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Censorship MP2?
No, inviting them to stop acting on behalf of others who don't want their meddling interference. You're in tight with Richard. can't you get him to give them a room where they can put on their robes and chant and banish stuff and whatever they want, where others don't have to be bothered with it if they don't want? I mean that's how things get done around here these days, isn't it?
Old 03-09-2010, 04:21 AM   #464
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do I understand you to be saying you've undertaken some sort of vigilante action here? Who asked you to do that? Why don't you self styled protectors of those who never asked you see if you can get Richard to set you up in your own little cubby like he did Abraxasinas, where you can play vigilante to your hearts content. But stop assuming you have some mandate to do any sort of energetic work on behalf of anyone else.
You people need to knock it of with your Good vs evil (mod edit Uncle John. I don't care how you spell a curse word. If I can recognize it, I'm going to edit it out). Nobody asked you.

How about you just let us do our thing, and not worry about it. Free will allows us to do energetic work anytime we please...just as Abraxis does.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:23 AM   #465
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, inviting them to stop acting on behalf of others who don't want their meddling interference. You're in tight with Richard. can't you get him to give them a room where they can put on their robes and chant and banish stuff and whatever they want, where others don't have to be bothered with it if they don't want? I mean that's how things get done around here these days, isn't it?
Assuming makes a what out of you again?

if it where up to me id give them a mountain to shout on...do you know why MP2?? Because You, i.. the rest of us.. WE are the physical embodiment of what is happening in the world..

your passion is a true testement to your heart...

so is mine..

so is brooks..

so is LionHearts..

so is Rockys...

So is Avalons...

i know you feel it...

i love you MP2
Old 03-09-2010, 04:24 AM   #466
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Or, perhaps some crapper of a subforum where we can dump threads that are a complete waste of people's energy....

Like this one?

This cr@p was pointless bacl on page 2.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Old 03-09-2010, 04:28 AM   #467
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
How about you just let us do our thing, and not worry about it. Free will allows us to do energetic work anytime we please...just as Abraxis does.
No. I don't want you people doing anything on behalf of the rest of us. You don't have the mandate. You don't have the right. You are infringing others rights to not participate, when you do it for the Forum.

If you didn't like the Abrax stuff, you could have ignored it, but you couldn't even keep from infringing your own rights to not be exposed to it.

Will some mod please instruct these people that they have no right to do any work on behalf of others here? I wouldn't trust these people to banish a flea from my dog.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:29 AM   #468
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

After reading nearly 20 pages of ranting and raving (some of it is mine)...I have absolutely no doubt as to why Earth is under quarantine.

Old 03-09-2010, 04:30 AM   #469
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

so say i wanted to pray for everyone here..

i cant?
Old 03-09-2010, 04:30 AM   #470
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Found them!

(mod edit Uncle John: this is one of the few forums where you can get away with mocking the mods)
Old 03-09-2010, 04:31 AM   #471
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No. I don't want you people doing anything on behalf of the rest of us. You don't have the mandate. You don't have the right. You are infringing others rights to not participate, when you do it for the Forum.

If you didn't like the Abrax stuff, you could have ignored it, but you couldn't even keep from infringing your own rights to not be exposed to it.

Will some mod please instruct these people that they have no right to do any work on behalf of others here? I wouldn't trust these people to banish a flea from my dog.

I think you are assuming.....I have not done anything to protect you...you my friend are on your own...so have no worrys.

Only those that ask, or give permission....that's how it works

Too bad that was not how Abraxis worked....

Old 03-09-2010, 04:33 AM   #472
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Abraxas had been following along on this thread which I was depending on and the evil inside of him did what I expected and lashed out at me.

The evil has been purged...

I pray this thunderstorm is forgotten by all of you, and may tomorrow bring the warm sunshine and spring flowers you deserve...
Thanks for doing that - whatever it was - so - please can we unban abraxasinas now then since he's been purged of the evil.

Oh, for the last point, thanks for that as well, but I really don't think I want to FORGET any of this thanks.

Did you really just pray for me to forget something? (I am going to assume the best and that it was just a poor choice of words).

AJ..
Old 03-09-2010, 04:33 AM   #473
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
I think you are assuming.....I have not done anything to protect you...you my friend are on your own...so have no worrys.

Only those that ask, or give permission....that's how it works

Too bad that was not how Abraxis worked....

Bull. He said the fight is over. this is our gift. That's not invitation only. And thank you for not protecting me. You can't even follow a conversation, so I feel much safer without your protection. See, if you remember, which you don't, I said I am not a supporter of Abraxasinas, so why do you keep bringing him up as though it should matter to me. I support his right to membership, subject to the terms of same, but that's it. so stop assuming, and tell the rest of your coven to omit me from their rites and rituals too, until proper mod action can be taken to put a stop to this outrageous behaviour.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 03-09-2010 at 04:40 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:34 AM   #474
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Or, perhaps some crapper of a subforum where we can dump threads that are a complete waste of people's energy....

Like this one?

This cr@p was pointless bacl on page 2.

Fred
You think so?
I'm good though!
Admit it!
And that's an order!
Old 03-09-2010, 04:36 AM   #475
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Wait, can you hear it?

It's a sucking sound of energy draining. People are distracted and their energy is being sucked by this chaos. Again, complete waste of time and energy to keep this going.

Chaos was the purpose and the sheeple fall into it so easily.

US
Closed Thread