Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-19-2008, 11:02 PM   #1
Jon Carling
Avalon Senior Member

Default Talk of possible space shuttle emergency return....

Does anyone remember the talk of this being a signal to begin something big?
Well, I just read this on the yahoo news ticker....makes you wonder why they are doing this procedure for the FIRST time???

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080919/.../space_shuttle

witch rescue:
Jon Carling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:37 PM   #2
Sirius

Default Re: Talk of possible space shuttle emergency return....

This is discussed in the Ed Dames community (Remote Viewing). This was one of the events that preceded the "Kill Shot"
Old 09-19-2008, 11:39 PM   #3
Jon Carling
Avalon Senior Member

can you elaborate?
I can't find where I originally read about a space shuttle returning in emergency being a signal, but i know i did!
Old 09-19-2008, 11:50 PM   #4
Sirius

Below is a post from the RV forum, you can also go here: http://www.rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=324

You can also watch his video "The Kill Shot". He also talks about "Planet X". Good stuff.
http://video.google.com/videosearch?...1&sa=N&tab=wv#

"The Remote Viewing sessions showed that the “nearest recognizable preceding event” to the event referred to as “The Kill Shot” (actual cues not provided) was that the space shuttle would be forced down as a result of a simultaneous meteor shower.

This means a) there has to be a space shuttle in flight, b) it is forced down as a result of a meteor shower; and c) there is actually a space program using the shuttle. When these two events happen (in sequence of course), the Kill Shot will follow. How soon after this event? We don’t know, but the term “nearest” suggests only a very short time later. When we use the term “near-term” in cues, such as investment type cues, it refers to time frames 2-4 weeks out; but in this context, we don’t know. To be safe, it’s important to assume that the Kill Shot event will follow so closely that you should already be prepared for it when you see the shuttle being forced down.

As far as the timing of the shuttle being forced down: As kindredmachine indicated, that event can happen ANYTIME in the future between now and when the shuttle program is replaced by something else. To narrow down the timeframe of the event Major Dames added that the next shuttle launch was to be the STS 114 (therefore the Kill Shot couldn’t happen until after the SST 114 launch), and the shuttle was to be decommissioned by NASA in 2010 (therefore the Kill Shot has to happen before that). We have a 5 year window ladies and gentleman (unless NASA doesn't decommission the shuttle in 2010)."
Old 09-20-2008, 12:00 AM   #5
Jon Carling
Avalon Senior Member

The idea of two space shuttles possibly meeting in space just seems significant...

seven on the first, four on the second...making eleven.

Atlantis being sacrificed in the rescue.

1 in 185 chance of this orbit encountering space junk damage...seems extremely risky...
Old 09-21-2008, 10:54 AM   #6
T.C
Avalon Senior Member

Call me a fatalist, but I hope they have a 'Plan B'. What if the second shuttle suffers a similarly debilitating problem? Also, given the unreliability of the shuttle fleet it would be an interesting situation if a technical problem occurred with the 'rescue' shuttle, and NASA had to make the call regarding if it was worth the risk to launch...

T.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:32 PM   #7
shazbot

I'd just read this article

Noticed that Atlantis is scheduled to take off October 10th.. Really struck me either because i've had strange feeling of a build up to the coming month or that everyone else has as well..

I'm sure you guys have read the October 14th date so maybe the Light Federation will rescue the crew and fix hubble.

Heck who knows but the first half of October is one to watch and a shuttle drama could be just the misdirection the shadow government are after.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:55 PM   #8
captainlockheed
Avalon Senior Member

ot it could be that NASA does NOT want another shuttle disaster
captainlockheed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #9
Stephen

I cannot help but think of an older Stargate SG-1 Episode where Master Bra'Tac is asking about our 'Space Craft' here on Earth.

Quote from Season 2 Episode 1 'The Serpent's Lair':

Master Bra'tac: Perhaps when the warships of your world attack, we'll be able to...
Samantha Carter: Eh, excuse me. Did you say 'the ships of our world'?
Master Bra'tac: Surely you have such vessels?
Dr. Daniel Jackson: Well, we have a number of - of...
Jack O'Neill: Shuttles.
Master Bra'tac: These... 'shuttles'... they are a formidable craft?
Jack O'Neill: Oh yeah. Yeah. Bad day.

I never watched this show until recently. I actually ended up purchasing the whole 10 season collection.
I found it to be more then just entertaining...
When I read this thread I just 'thought' of these set of lines.

EDIT: I mean no disrespect to anyone in this thread BTW...