Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-11-2008, 07:53 PM   #176
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Swammy, I heard that the lympnoids along with the lungs were always the hardest hit with clog pores. Therefore the oxygen doesn't flow through so well. my daughter had to have her knee completely replaced and the bone above & below the knee were dead & needed to be scraped ! (I started studying why)

What you should do is drop down on the intake amount of your msm. go slow with it. Take a cloth and soak it with hydrogen peroxide and pat your underarms with it. I have started taking a bath with half cup of peroxide. I have completely stopped stinking LOL. When I was growing up, I never had any problem with BO. The last two years I have suffered tremendously with a terrible ordor. No matter how clean I was. NOW I don't even need deodorant any longer. I just bathe in with added 1/2 cup peroxide in my water It is just another way of opening your pores and sending in oxygen. I was drinking peroxide but found out it destroys the red blood cells so started using the mms solution (chlorine sodium, stabiized oxygen) all the same. If you take a shower afterwards , have a spray bottle of peroxide water to use and use it all over. It is great and you will feel more alive. The water that we are so blessed with is harder on us than merely drinking it. (I do not have a water softner)

I noticed my feet are back to looking beautiful. I don't care who sees my feet now adays

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 11-11-2008 at 07:58 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #177
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
How about "cellfood"

what is cell-food??
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:04 AM   #178
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
what is cell-food??

Cellfood FAQ's

* Is Cellfood a medicine?
* What is the shelf life of Cellfood?
* How does the body absorb Cellfood?
* How does it work?
* How is Cellfood different from other so-called oxygen products?
* How do I take Cellfood?
* Can I overdose on Cellfood?
* What happens if I get no results?
* Am I "cheating" if I use Cellfood during sports competitions?
* What if I am already taking medicine?
* Don't see your question here? Ask it!

Is Cellfood a medicine?

No, Cellfood is not a medicine. Cellfood is currently classified as a nutritional supplement.
What is the shelf life of Cellfood?

The shelf life is indefinite. Recent testing of 25 year old samples have demonstrated an improvement in potency.
How does the body absorb Cellfood?

The nutrients in Cellfood are in colloidal form. Colloidal particles are minute (4-7 nanometers in diameter), and because of the Brownian Movement Phenomenon, they take on a negative charge and remain suspended in liquid. Because most bodily fluids are are colloidal and negatively charged, the body perceives Cellfood as normal healthy
body fluid and allows the nutrients to pass immediately through the sensitive membranes of the mouth, throat, and esophagus, directly into the blood stream.
How does it work?

Cellfood enables nascent oxygen to be generated by the splitting of water molecules in the body into atoms of nascent oxygen and hydrogen. In biochemical terms, a newly born singlet atom of oxygen is negatively charged (O-). Free radicals (which many biochemists believe are the primary cause of the aging process and degenerative disease) are positively charged singlet atoms of oxygen (O+). The nascent oxygen atom (O-) is attracted to the (O+) forming a molecule of pure oxygen (O2) at the cellular level where it is needed.

How does the body absorb Cellfood?

The nutrients in Cellfood are in colloidal form. Colloidal particles are minute (4-7 nanometers in diameter), and because of the Brownian Movement Phenomenon, they take on a negative charge and remain suspended in liquid. Because most bodily fluids are are colloidal and negatively charged, the body perceives Cellfood as normal healthy
body fluid and allows the nutrients to pass immediately through the sensitive membranes of the mouth, throat, and esophagus, directly into the blood stream.

http://www.luminahealth.com/products/cellfood.htm
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:13 AM   #179
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

interesting, but what is really collodial....like silver???
Old 11-12-2008, 12:50 AM   #180
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Now, does one have to say exceed 10 drops a dose to reach such effects (aka being completely cured), or does it just speed up the process?

As my interest would probably be taking just a nightly dose, or maybe 6 drops day/night. I have no desire to rush things at all as long as it's pushing me in a positive direction for my body, as long as it may take.
Blessings GregorArturo,

What I am reading is that you continue the protocol until you reach 15 drops twice a day WITHOUT nausea (most results were recorded with use on an empty stomach, may need to increase drops over 15 if taking with food).

I think the key phrase is WITHOUT NAUSEA, which means you have pretty much cleared all the pathogens present out of your body.

At that point increase to 3 times a day. Stay at 3 times a day for at least one week and then reduce the drops to 4 to 6 drops a day for older people and 4 to 6 drops twice a week for younger people.

The maintenance dosage is recommended as we never seem to be free from the presence of toxins and pathogens in our food and environment.

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book at authorized website below:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost shipping rates, including worldwide.

~ Click on ABOUT MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download and more information regarding the use of MMS.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

Please see many more previous and future posts by peaceandlove starting at page #2 regarding protocols.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 12:33 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:04 AM   #181
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

yesterday had two doses of 6-7 drops, still no reaction, mabye my nose is a little snuffeling, but that the only symptom so far, going up to 8-9 drops today.

i was seeing a youtube film with this doctor that recommands mms, it was interesting, gave me some answears i did not have; like there is a big differece between clorite and clorine, same difference as nacl and clorine, it can not be compared even it har common cl atom, it gave me some relife to see a doctor eksplaining how it works.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1eqTajcpQ

the link is here already i think, anyway, puts it out again....
Old 11-12-2008, 05:08 PM   #182
motov
Avalon Senior Member

DAY 3.....2 drop in the morning and in eve, feel sick (nausea) and craping my ass off...lol...
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 06:02 PM   #183
Swanny
I dont need a label !

When I dont feel sick I feel fantastic but most of the time I feel dodgy.

Going to drop down to 5 this eve and work my way back up again
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:27 PM   #184
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
When I dont feel sick I feel fantastic but most of the time I feel dodgy.

Going to drop down to 5 this eve and work my way back up again
yey i forgot to say that i feel more energetic tho...
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:00 PM   #185
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Im on 12 drops in the evenings still no problems.
But in the mornings i've gone down to 4 drops and still feeling sick and headaches, gonna ditch the moring dose for awhile
Its gonna be different for everyone, does it say anywhere to cut back on sugar? I dont see the words if it means I gotta cut out chocolate!
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:05 PM   #186
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

He Flynt, you as a diabetespatient should cut on suger completely as far as I know
It's poison anyway
it's up to you.
Just work your way through it as it sutes you best.
Noone can judge better than yourself.
Peer
Peer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:56 PM   #187
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Peer Im having trouble reading your post, from what i can make out, it seem to be ok to eat chocolate?

Well seriously though I might take up the challange of giving up sugar?
Old 11-12-2008, 09:22 PM   #188
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

All I am saying is that you should take what becomes you, what makes you feel fit and happy.
I know chocolate makes happy. Too much makes you dependent on chocolate.
It releases oxitocine in the brain (kuddling hormone) but you could also release that yourself.
Refined sugar is a poison and the rest that isn't burned by your sytem is a very nasty acid that causes jointpains a.o.
There is a book called sugarblues and it scares the sjit out of you when you read it. It's over 20 years old though so i don't know if you can get it anymore. I know Oprah once had it in her show too.
You cannot buy any packed food that has no overdose of sugar in it.
It sucks away your energy so I will advise everybody to stop eating sugar or at least reduce it to an absolute minimum.
I will not advise it but if you eat half a cup of sugar you get violently ill, producing fever, nausea and a lot more.
Do you know that kellogs contains almost 50% sugar?
But leaving chocolate.....no I couldn't do that to you.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:06 PM   #189
Swanny
I dont need a label !

The book is still available

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sugar-Blues-.../dp/0446343129
Old 11-12-2008, 10:29 PM   #190
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

day 3; i had 6-7 drops in morning and ca 10 in the evening, still no reaction.....im not that healthy???? no neusea at all!!!!!...strange, i have really been pushing it today...

am i doing something wrong????.....mixing mms 28% with double amount of apple wineger 5%....waiting 3 minutes and mixing with water, half glass i the start, now, full glass.....and drinking it...very quickly...

took c vit 4 h away from mms yesterday, nothing first day or third day.....
Old 11-12-2008, 11:23 PM   #191
Swanny
I dont need a label !

You need one drop of MMS to five drops of vinegar or lemon juice otherwise it wont activate
Old 11-12-2008, 11:45 PM   #192
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

It took me two hours to find this on the web now. They are removing links and all shipments are being sent from hong kong or china. I couldn't buy it on Jim's site but maybe its just my pc.

Get it now people.......
Old 11-12-2008, 11:49 PM   #193
Swanny
I dont need a label !

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing
http://www.miraclemineral.org/suppliers.php
Old 11-13-2008, 12:33 AM   #194
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Swanny
Old 11-13-2008, 12:50 AM   #195
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice goes nuts.... View Post
day 3; i had 6-7 drops in morning and ca 10 in the evening, still no reaction.....im not that healthy???? no neusea at all!!!!!...strange, i have really been pushing it today...

am i doing something wrong????.....mixing mms 28% with double amount of apple wineger 5%....waiting 3 minutes and mixing with water, half glass i the start, now, full glass.....and drinking it...very quickly...

took c vit 4 h away from mms yesterday, nothing first day or third day.....
Blessings alice goes nuts,

Please read my posts numbers #113 and #115 on page 5 of the MMS Thread. Be careful about going so fast.

Also, note that Jim Humble says the citric acid is more effective than the apple cider vinegar or lime, lemon juice.

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book at authorized website below:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost shipping rates, including worldwide.

~ Click on ABOUT MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download and more information regarding the use of MMS.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

Please see many more previous and future posts by peaceandlove starting at page #2 regarding protocols.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-16-2009 at 03:29 AM.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:28 AM   #196
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynt144 View Post
Im on 12 drops in the evenings still no problems.
But in the mornings i've gone down to 4 drops and still feeling sick and headaches, gonna ditch the moring dose for awhile
Its gonna be different for everyone, does it say anywhere to cut back on sugar? I dont see the words if it means I gotta cut out chocolate!
Blessings flynt144,

You may find after a while on the MMS you will lose your desire for sugar and chocolate. The sugar is feeding the fungus and the goal is to stop feeding the fungus and your cravings. Many people even lose weight after time.

We Americans are so conditioned to receive immediate gratification. Please realize that trying to speed up the process may cause you many uncomfortable days. It's not about being tough, it's about being wise and patient.

Quoted from MMS Website, Post #66 Page 3:

Quote:
A few aggressive people have called who felt invincible and who started with five drops and moved up three drops each day. Some people notice no effects of any kind and imagine that "nothing's happening - it's not working" so they leap ahead. How soon the proud are fallen. At low levels pathogens ARE being executed. The elimination systems easily handle the small amount of debris so you imagine nothing's happening.

Consider reducing both dosages, since you are not feeling well. Using it twice a day keeps it in your system and working more efficiently as opposed to using once a day. Some people need to stay at 1 drop twice and day for a very long time.

If you have never detoxed before in your life it may take a while to safely eliminate the pathogens and toxins from your body. There is no hurry when you are detoxing unless you have a life threatening situation.

Once again:

Quote:
Warning: Statements expressed within any alternative health site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner.
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Please see previous and future posts by peaceandlove starting on Page #2 for more very valuable and quickly accessible information regarding the safe usage of MMS.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-15-2008 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:23 AM   #197
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Couple of things I've noticed.
I get really bloated after taking my dose, and I didn't have a head ache for about a week which is really unusual for me, but have started getting them again.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:35 PM   #198
Peer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Couple of things I've noticed.
I get really bloated after taking my dose, and I didn't have a head ache for about a week which is really unusual for me, but have started getting them again.
Headache is a major sign of being toxicated (or overstressed but then it's accompanied by cramps).
Having had no headache for a week must have been tremendous.
Getting back the headaches means that you have reached a deeper level.

Pay attention to the joints of your hands and fingers.
They should hurt less in a few days or get suppler.
Drink enough water,
Old 11-13-2008, 07:30 PM   #199
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the advice guys, will now try 6 drops twice a day and limit the sugar.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:36 PM   #200
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx Peer
Hands and fingers are fine

Bought some citric acid today from the chemist, have to look up how to mix it

**EDIT**
Right incase anyone else needs to know.
Here's how to mix the citric acid power.

Quote:
to make citric acid solution add 1 level tablespoon of citric acid and 9 tablespoons of water. Store it in a bottle with a lid.

Last edited by Swanny; 11-13-2008 at 08:10 PM.