Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Learn About Stuff

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 02:55 AM   #51
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Learn to become a Remote Viewer HERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_player View Post
Thanks Questiny and Mizar.

One more easy question (I hope) before I get started; I've heard the term "quiet your mind" many times in the past. Maybe I'm overthinking it but, I'm having trouble with this. In other words, my mind is always thinking about something and to discard the events of the day or recent past is difficult. Or maybe I'm trying too hard - is it just simply relaxing in a quite, peacfull place and letting the stuff in my mind do what it will?

Does anyone have any suggestions on what works for them?
Breathing exercises is what I do. Everyone has their different method but I take 6 short breaths then 6 long, then 5 short, five long all the way to 1 long, 1 short. From the diaphragm until I am breathing is a rhythmic fashion.
QUESTINY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:00 AM   #52
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Tomorrow I will be posting all the rest of the material in order to perform our first session on Saturday. This will include Stage 2, 3 and 4. 2 and 3 are easy and 4 will be a little difficult for some. So I will post during the afternoon tomorrow so everyone will have time to review and ask questions. Saturday night I will give the coordinates and the Positive Affirmation so that we will be ready to start. Don't expect to get right on target the first time. It does have a learning curve to it. The good news is nobody else is going to see it but you so you can be your own critic. This will actually make you a better Remote Viewer.

I appreciate all the great questions and keep asking away. I have tried to answer everyone. If I missed any questions please feel free to ask again and I will respond accordingly.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:05 AM   #53
enigmatic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUESTINY View Post
It does have a learning curve to it.
RV does not follow a typical learning curve. For those that are naturally gifted, you will have about twice the data as compared to an average viewer; they would have to work twice as hard / do more session work to get the same amount of data.

It takes discipline and it's like going to the gym. Some people will start out impulsively with so much excitement and then suddenly stop once they realize how much work it takes. Once they experience 1st hand and realize that they can know anything, they have to decide if they are ok knowing that humans can do this and thus satisfy their curiosity, or if they want to pursue it as a skill. For some they will quit once they answer there own personal questions, while others will stop if they can't personally handle the answers. RV will change you as you have to be prepared for the truth, your preconceived notions or belief systems have no bearing on the answers as RV data/information is truth.

There are upward slopes in the beginning and then long flat low plateaus with little or junk data. You must pay attention and not allow your ego/imagination/conscious to waste an otherwise on target session. Also, do not invest in the results or you'll be thinking and the session will turn out bad.

The RV learning curve is based on lapsing of time and number of sessions. One should do at least 2 or 3 sessions per week, however you do not want to overtrain or you'll burn out and it will affect your skill. You should get some sleep in between sessions, (naps or a decent night's sleep) as you'll need some rest for your unconscious to integrate the new info. Viewers burn a lot of B12 since RV is a mental activity. You should pick up B-12 sublingual tablets and take it 15 mins before you do a session.

On average, after about 6 months of verifed targets where feedback of the target is immediate, and you are consistantly on target, then you can start trusting your data for unknown targets ie. enigma targets, etc. The common learning curves are 3 months, 6 months, and the 12 month curve which viewers call the "dark night of the soul" - where by which you will question the ability/skill and come to know its branches of consequences and effects on humanity. Typically, you'll be considered a trained Remote Viewer once you get through your 1st year curve and are consistant with 80% of target data every session. At about the 2-year point, many serious viewers will stop, but if they don't and continue, then they're good for 2 or 3 years after the initial 1 year point 'til another flat spot. From then on, you'll have periodic flat spots where you just have to work through.

RV takes committment and is worth the work.

Just my 2 cents.

Welcome to the world of Remote Viewing.

Last edited by enigmatic; 09-19-2008 at 07:19 AM.
enigmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:47 AM   #54
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am interested. If it comes to pass that communications systems get shut down, it will ease minds to be able to find loved ones, learn what's happened in an area remote from where you are... I'm already fairly developed, psychically, and am aware of the hazards of your conscious mind interfering.
G'day to you, Sunnyrap. (I wish, I can be a advanced psychic, I know, I can not.) I was wondering...*giggles* If you could "see" or not, if the 'Philadelphia experiment' was true.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:11 PM   #55
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatic View Post
RV does not follow a typical learning curve. For those that are naturally gifted, you will have about twice the data as compared to an average viewer; they would have to work twice as hard / do more session work to get the same amount of data.

It takes discipline and it's like going to the gym. Some people will start out impulsively with so much excitement and then suddenly stop once they realize how much work it takes. Once they experience 1st hand and realize that they can know anything, they have to decide if they are ok knowing that humans can do this and thus satisfy their curiosity, or if they want to pursue it as a skill. For some they will quit once they answer there own personal questions, while others will stop if they can't personally handle the answers. RV will change you as you have to be prepared for the truth, your preconceived notions or belief systems have no bearing on the answers as RV data/information is truth.

There are upward slopes in the beginning and then long flat low plateaus with little or junk data. You must pay attention and not allow your ego/imagination/conscious to waste an otherwise on target session. Also, do not invest in the results or you'll be thinking and the session will turn out bad.

The RV learning curve is based on lapsing of time and number of sessions. One should do at least 2 or 3 sessions per week, however you do not want to overtrain or you'll burn out and it will affect your skill. You should get some sleep in between sessions, (naps or a decent night's sleep) as you'll need some rest for your unconscious to integrate the new info. Viewers burn a lot of B12 since RV is a mental activity. You should pick up B-12 sublingual tablets and take it 15 mins before you do a session.

On average, after about 6 months of verifed targets where feedback of the target is immediate, and you are consistantly on target, then you can start trusting your data for unknown targets ie. enigma targets, etc. The common learning curves are 3 months, 6 months, and the 12 month curve which viewers call the "dark night of the soul" - where by which you will question the ability/skill and come to know its branches of consequences and effects on humanity. Typically, you'll be considered a trained Remote Viewer once you get through your 1st year curve and are consistant with 80% of target data every session. At about the 2-year point, many serious viewers will stop, but if they don't and continue, then they're good for 2 or 3 years after the initial 1 year point 'til another flat spot. From then on, you'll have periodic flat spots where you just have to work through.

RV takes committment and is worth the work.

Just my 2 cents.

Welcome to the world of Remote Viewing.
100%. Thank you for this valuable contribution.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:21 PM   #56
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
G'day to you, Sunnyrap. (I wish, I can be a advanced psychic, I know, I can not.) I was wondering...*giggles* If you could "see" or not, if the 'Philadelphia experiment' was true.
I have never RVed this type of target myself. I have seen others look into this and they all show that what we are told is only about 40% of the truth from an RV perspective. There is a whole lot left out because it would of seemed to out there for most. Our brains had no way of linking the information to our current understanding. Therefore, it was decided to delete and omit certain points for the sake of ridicule and misunderstanding.

One such information piece purposely omitted was the involvement and "conjuring up" of other dimensional beings during the experiment. There was a rip in the space time continuum that manifests every so many years. This allows dimensional being to enter and exit. The experiments have an increased energy and further experiments are performed during these times. I do not recall off the top of may head the exact number of years the rip comes around again but our last window I believe was in 2003.

These dimensional beings are not friendly to humanity.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:02 PM   #57
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

State 2 is where you sense as many descriptors as you can perceive. Do not force this information. Let the target speak to you. Be open to subtle impressions. Do not censor any information. You may have conflicting information. There may be many different aspects that conflict with your conscious mind. Just let the information flow.

Here is how stage 2 is presented.

At the top center of the page Put Stage 2. The page number goes in the right corner.

On the right side of the paper start with the word Sounds and work your way down the paper. You will be working through the different aspects of the target.

Sounds: (what sounds to you perceive?) descriptor words would be whooshing, rushing, voice, chirping, clapping, silence, echo, humming, horns, roaring, clanging, singing, slam, blowing, music, hissing, tapping, whirling, clanking, bang, buzzing, echo, moan, muffled, bell, rattling, scraping, popping, jingling,cracking, ringing, whistling, rumbling, siren, vibrating, beating, crying, laughing, barking, whispering, thumping, drums, screeching, dripping, rhythmic, grinding.

Textures: (what textures to you perceive?) Smooth, soft, rough, shiny, matted, sharp, pointed, fuzzy, prickly, grainy, wet, ribbed, bumpy, slippery, coarse, greasy, feathery, powdery, filmy, gritty, furry, velvety, fluffy, porous, sticky, rubbery, patterned, recessed, gaseous, slimy, wavy, sandy, silky.

Temps: (what sounds to you perceive?) warm, cold, hot, freezing, sizzling, body temp, frigid, medium.

Visuals:
Colors: red, blue, black, gold, metallic, crimson, silver, transparent

Luminescents: dark, bright, pale, dim, glowing, brilliant, sparkling, shimmering, blinking, twinkling, shining, reflecting, blackness

Patterns: none, some, many, few, speckled, repeating, wavy, grid, matrix, interwoven, blank.

Tastes: sweet, sour, salty, bitter, spicy, cold, hot, gritty, fresh, cool, stale, rancid, moldy, burnt

Smells: fresh, dust, musty, sweet, aromatic, soot, BBQ, fishy, perfume, stale, putrid, earthy, burning, flowers, feces, smoke, pungent, chemical, vegetation.

Dimensionals
Verticals: High, low, tall, towering, deep, squat, short, sheer
Horizontals flat, wide, long, open, thick, thin, narrow, shallow
Diagonals: diagonal, sloping, slanting, steep, inclining, oblique
Mass, Density, Space, volume: light, hollow, heavy, solid, large, void, small, huge, enclosed, open, bulky, dense, tiny, minute, vast, inside, outside, massive, empty, scattered, big, close, far, fat, airy
Quantity: many, few, some, void, one, multitudes
Shapes: round, squares, triangles, amorphous, curves, right angles, ball, circle, polygon, tube, box, rectangle, varied, pointed, blunt, spiral, fractal, edged, ellipse, coiled, sphere, cigar, oblong, intersections, cloudy, many, few, convoluted.
Movements: none, moving, shaking, rotating, falling, shifting, slow, fast, medium, straight, curved, streaking, stopping, flowing, away, towards, shooting out, swaying, spinning, spiraling, springing, abrupt, rocking.

Energetics: static, vibrating, pulsing, humming, high vibration, low vibration, magnetic, frozen, movement, electric, energy, penetrating, vortex, flowing, churning, radiating, emanating, exploding, expanding, contracting, imploding, pressure, tension, force, squeezing, pushing, pulling, attracting, repelling, gravitating, growing, dissipating, grounding, charging, current flow, polarizing, compressing ,holding, destroying, impacting

Feeling towards the target: (How does the target make you feel) This goes at the bottom middle of the page.

Examples would be curious, interested, intrigued, good, sad, happy, indifferent, familiar, relaxed, tense, fear, reverent, vertigo, intimidated, amazed, bored, defensive, anxious, alert, unfamiliar, sleepy, dull.

This is how stage 2 takes place. This will bring you closer to the target.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:13 PM   #58
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Stage 3 (separate piece of paper)

This is a sketch of the target as you perceive it. It is sketched with your dominant hand.

Be sensitive to your intuitions, feelings and spontaneous hand movements. Feel around the page for what wants to be drawn. Express the data pressure built up from the previous pages. Avoid complexity and detail. This is a rough drawing. If you pick up on any AOL's write them on the right side of the paper to release this information from your mind. Do not get stuck on certain words that make sense to you. It is not supposed to make sense at this point.

Stage 3B (separate piece of paper)

This is a sketch with your non dominate hand. We will do this in the begging to see if there is a difference between information streams.

Once you are finished with this go back to page 1 and write down what you think the target it. You are finished with your mini session!

I will teach you Stage 4 after we get the above part down. Stage 4 is called the MATRIX. The Matrix is the most difficult part of the session and it will take a tremendous amount of brain power and energy from you to access it. So we will take it slow before we move into the MATRIX.

Again, these are mini sessions. These sessions will allow you to touch the target but not have access to detailed information. For those of you that stick with it, I will teach you the further stages to access deeper information. I will answer any questions today and tomorrow morning I will present the target and the Affirmation. We will not worry about the time to start the target due to people being from all over the world and everyone's learning curve will be different.

Thank you for following this thread and I look forward to growing with you.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:46 PM   #59
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Is there a way you can provide examples of how everything is suppose to be laid out? I just want to make sure I'm doing all of this correctly.

This is awesome BTW!

Love you!

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:57 AM   #60
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

The experiment caused a rip to open, and a Ufo appeared. When the Ufo repaired the rip a certain year from our system was deleted-overlapped to stop the "leak" from the rip.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:41 PM   #61
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooseYourLifeNow View Post
Is there a way you can provide examples of how everything is suppose to be laid out? I just want to make sure I'm doing all of this correctly.

This is awesome BTW!

Love you!

CYLNow
The structure is important. Lets jump in to our first target and we will fine tune the rest. I will definitely explain more on later posts.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:47 PM   #62
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

TARGET

Say the affirmation to yourself or out loud. Please change the wording if you like that fits your personality. Here is the shortest one that I like the best.

We enter the remote viewing process innocently. We pay attention to our intuitions, and subtle senses, caring only about the structure of the process, not the content. We abandon all attempts to understand or analyze the data until after the session is drawn to a close. We ask for protection and guidance. We ask for the truth to be revealed.

Then 15 minutes of breathing.

You are now ready.

The target coordinates are:

Have fun everyone. I will reveal what the target is on Monday. This will give everyone a chance to work on the target.
Old 09-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #63
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Recap

Stage 1:

Put down the numbers. Immediately draw an ideogram. Probe the ideogram with your pencil for any subtle senses that appear, keeping in mind is it hard soft semi-hard, wet, or mussy.

Probe it again with the senses in mind whether it is manmade, natural, artificial or energetic.

Probe it again with the senses in mind whether it is a structure, subject, dry land, water, wetland, sand, ice, hills, mountain, subject(s), motion

Do this 3 times at least to pick up different descriptor words. Stay withing the words I mentioned above.

Stage 2

Go through the different senses as followes:

Sounds
Textures
Temps
Visuals
Tastes
Smells
Dimensionals
Energetics

Your feeling toward the target.

Stage 3

Draw a simple picture of what you are perceiving with your dominant hand.

Stage 3b

Draw a simple picture of what you are perceiving with your non dominant hand.

After this write a summary of what you think the picture is.

You are finished

NOTE: I have left a lot of the structure out of the process on purpose so that you can atleast get a feel for Remote Viewing. I do not want to teach bad habits already but we will fine tune all of the abilites as time goes by.

I have not taught Stage 4, the MATRIX, nor have I given you all the structural details for Advanced Remote Viewing. I mention this becuase there are trained Remote Viewers following this thread who's mind works more with the structure. I promise you I will share this imformation later. For now we are in a crude and basic RV process. Again, the more we do the better we will become.

Please continue to ask questions and if you want to Private Message me what you think the target is I would be happy to discuss it with you as long as you keep it private until Monday when everyone has finished and they are ready for the revealing of the target.

HAVE FUN!!!!
Old 09-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #64
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Awesome Questiny!

Thanks.
I am working with this...I love it.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 12:07 AM   #65
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zjenny View Post
Awesome Questiny!

Thanks.
I am working with this...I love it.
Your very welcome. If you get stuck please let me know and I will answer anything you're unsure about.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:23 PM   #66
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

Nice Training Target Questiny!
Unmistakable shape and texture
Do you think that a group effort like this makes it easier?
M
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:15 PM   #67
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizar View Post
Nice Training Target Questiny!
Unmistakable shape and texture
Do you think that a group effort like this makes it easier?
M
It makes a huge difference in target resolution due to the amount of mental energy involved. Imagine a single candle in a dark room. The more candles you add, the easier is it to see the detail of the image from all participating candles.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:19 AM   #68
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

I am extremely happy with all the Private Messages that I have received from all of you. Many of you are on target. This is very exciting to see the commitment and growth for everyone's first target. Rare indeed.

We will fine tune the first 3 stages on 1 more target and then I will teach you Stage 4. This is a difficult and mentally tiring stage. However, it is well worth it because you will experience the world in a vastly different and new way.

Thank you to all of you who have taken this seriously. I will reveal the target to everyone tomorrow morning!

Please don't hesitate to let me know how you did either on the thread or in Private Message.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:34 AM   #69
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Great stuff, Questiny. I am learning so much here.

This is what I love about Project Avalon.

Thanks.

I definitely want to participate in the Remote Viewing Exercise.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 04:14 PM   #70
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Great work everybody! Here is the target

What is very interesting is that I originally was going to make the first target a postcard I have of Lake Tahoe. It shows water in the foreground and couple of boulders sticking out of the water with large mountains in the background. I decided to change the target to the dolphins because I could not upload the Postcard to show the picture to everyone.

I bring this up because many of you picked up on mountains in their session.

Quick question. How many people felt like they were Remote Viewing the target and how many of you felt you were probing my mind for the target? Interesting thought, huh?

I am so proud of all of you who participated in this excersise. I will give you another target later in the week. It will be an easier target for you to RV.

Thank you.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:28 PM   #71
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

G'day to you, Questiny. Just wondering. Can a remote viewer could have a "split screen"? While in present day, meditating-rv'ing, what if they could RV into the past and RV in the future for a split screen.

Sorry to re:ask the Question.

Last edited by gordon; 09-22-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:49 PM   #72
Inkoze
Avalon Senior Member

Thank u Questiny for the lesson and guidance, it was a lot of fun. Yes the mountains definately were coming thru to me, but also the water, swirling, etc.

Anyway, I enjoyed it and look forward to the next target and learning more about the "minds language"

Peace

Inkoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:02 PM   #73
bladesi
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Questiny,

Well I have been waiting for the answer and when I saw the picture I was disappointed. Then i read your post and WOW.

I got mountains by water with rocks and a cove sort of shape. I Googled Lake Tahoe and the picture here http://www.tahoe.com/ is what I drew.

I didn't take it all too seriously when doing the session and I can't say I felt I was probing your mind. I really felt nothing but just wanted to draw what I did.

Can't wait for the next one. Hope this wasn't a lucky hit.
bladesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:01 PM   #74
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the next target.

After this target is completed will be learn how to move into Stage 4 the MATRIX and how to fine tune our results with the other stages.

Please do not forget to do your affirmation and breathing exercises.

Have fun!!!
Old 09-26-2008, 08:53 PM   #75
QUESTINY
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the target