Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2010, 01:32 AM   #21
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pole Shift? ... Planet X Due?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
I often wonder about this one. it's not really discussed here as much as on other forums, so I was wondering what your thoughts were with regard to a coming Pole Shift as Nancy at Zeta states and Geryl to name but a few...

Well we have had them in the past...Why not? Many experts in the field are suggesting that it will be this year (2010)... Sept-December??

Anyway this makes interesting reading to say the least...

viking
Viking I suggest you give this man a listen to he was labelled a quack back in the 60`s he is gone now but left much information in his books some of which has come to pass Einstein was making notes in a journal requesting his work be given a closer look after radio signals were found to be emanating from another planet in our solar system turned out to be true his name is Immanuel Velikovsky there are several videos of him on you tube

also go here and give the video link there a listen, keep an open mind

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20074
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote