Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-05-2010, 01:20 PM   #1
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

Default EU overturns ruling against OGM Potatoes. THEY DAY AFTER THE MASSIVE STORMS!!! Haqrp?

Hi,

Did anyone notice that the eu courts overturned the decision to ban OGM Potatoes. That was straight off the bat of a hurican that swept across Europe. The skies just before the storm hit was very strangely lit. The other thing was that tempretures went from 12° during the day to 23° at 1 in the morning??????????

HAARP???.

t
lawlessline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:33 PM   #2
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: EU overturns ruling against OGM Potatoes. THEY DAY AFTER THE MASSIVE STORMS!!! Ha

Thanks for the heads up... buy only organic, is the power we have over any such ruling. Arghhh this rags my asss. And it blew my mind to discover that GMO corn have been in the market since '99 !

Speaking of HAARP, there was a female, English speaking news correspondent that reported from Chile (on mainstream news) after the earthquake who reported that the sky there had a very unusual color & and lights just before the quake,...she thought it was "the end of the world, like 2012"... that's paraphrasing it, but she did use those very words...

Just out of the blue like that... hmmm is all I can say!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: EU overturns ruling against OGM Potatoes. THEY DAY AFTER THE MASSIVE STORMS!!! Ha

me tinks they were bringing the EU in line, so mad monsanto can get on with poisoning the world?

t
lawlessline is offline   Reply With Quote