Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2010, 04:14 PM   #11
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Project avalon 2.. Are you havin a laugh?

i am re posting this, as it quite obviously has not sunk in!

i am understanding how you all are feeling, however av2 was something we have been working on for a few months now, so it is not a reaction to all the trouble we have been having here. why av2? well we have been experiencing outages here, and have had lots of probs with glitches in the softwear etc....as you all probably know. also we have felt that a better more user friendly interface would be a good idea.

also if folks are intereseted in joining av2, please email admin and let them know that you wish to join. although its invite only, it is not a closed group, we just didnt want to go back to subs and this was an answer that we felt would work better. so please pass on this and enjoy

much love m x

edit to add this has been a huge task, and we are working around the clock to help folk as much as we can......daunting it is! we are giving as much time as our daily lives allow, we have jobs, children, and sleep to do aswell!!!! so i am asking for peeps to help us as much as poss

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat