Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > DENMARK

Notices

Old 11-10-2008, 06:16 PM   #1
vibe
Avalon Senior Member

Smile hello

I live North of Copenhagen, I am interested in contact with others, who are interested in spirituality and the upcoming events of 2012 and beyond. Anybody here familiar with Patrick Geryl and his estimation of the situation?

Vibe
vibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:25 PM   #2
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: hello

hello neighbor down south
i have not heard about him, please elaborate..
cheers...
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #3
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi vibe,

I just had a quick look on his website. It seems that to him there's nowhere to survive on the planet!

It makes why he's trying to form a survival group a little confusing.

I'm sure that to Dutch enthusiasts, his works would explain more.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibe View Post
I live North of Copenhagen, I am interested in contact with others, who are interested in spirituality and the upcoming events of 2012 and beyond. Anybody here familiar with Patrick Geryl and his estimation of the situation?

Vibe
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:24 PM   #4
vibe
Avalon Senior Member

Patrick Geryl doesn't say, that there is nowhere to survive, just not very many and certainly not much chance i Europe.
I also think that it makes sense what Michael St. Clair says, that you should at least get away from islands and lowlands surrounded by waster. Unfortunately that is an exact discription of Denmark.
It makes sense, but it also means, that Danes wanting to make it without drowning will have to move, preferably to Drakensberg in South Africa - or Mongolia, if we can get there and set up a community.
I was just wondering if there are others from Denmark seriously considering emigrating to South Africa come 2010.
Vibe
Old 11-29-2008, 09:03 AM   #5
bobo0049
Avalon Senior Member

Hej Vibe

Et medlem fra Viborg her!

I don’t think that South Africa will be so secure in the years to come. When I travelled there people was generally afraid of the future when Nelson Mendela would pass on to the next world – the country will explode. He is the only thing - apparently - that keeps South Africa together just by being alive.

But I do think that we can survive in Denmark if we change our ways. If we as a people becomes more spiritual, more enlightened. But as you know our government is just a servant of the NWO. Anders Fogh Rasmussen is taking us all down and most Danes are giving him a standing ovation for it. It is a sad time for Denmark. Once we were a people of peace and progress in this world … now our souls have darkened.

Take care,

Bobo
bobo0049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 10:53 AM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Lately I have seen pictures of the slaughter of hundreds of whales by Danish whalers. they herded numbers of those beautiful creatures and bludgeoned them to death in the most cruel fashion, in the shallow waters by the shore with crowds of people watching from the shore nearby. It made me so sad. maybe ordinary people in Denmark could do something about it. The photos are really horrifying.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:28 PM   #7
vibe
Avalon Senior Member

That does sound horrible! Where in Denmark did that happen?

Vibe
Old 11-29-2008, 11:42 PM   #8
vibe
Avalon Senior Member

Concerning surviving in Denmark versus going to South Africa: I think you are absolutely right, that South Africa is politically and culturally absolutely NOT the place to go in the next few years. On the other hand, Denmark is lowland, almost just one long coastline (:-))) So it would depend on what we can expect, which is why I have been eagerly trying to find out, what the near future will bring. Getting more spiritual will always be a good thing, of course, but I don't think, I have time to get spiritual enough to be able to meditate a flood away. If the Atlantic is going to start slurping back and forth, then we will be in a lot of trouble, as we have no high ground to go for. Also there are all those atomic reactors in Europe (not much use Denmark being atom-free zone, when Germany and France is full of the damned stuff).
I have been thinking of getting together with other Danes and establishing a little community in Sweden - at least 1000 m above sea level. On the other hand, I think Sweden is even worse off spiritually than Denmark. If the pole shift is not going to take place, then I also think we will be better off staying home and investing everything we've got into lifting the tone level as much as possible. At least, that is what I am doing currently. I am trying to get in contact with likeminded people, so that we can try to make flexible plans and be ready for different scenarios as far as possible.

Vibe
Old 11-29-2008, 11:44 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibe View Post
That does sound horrible! Where in Denmark did that happen?

Vibe
I do not know where but it was from www.lail-alsahara.com
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 07:26 PM   #10
vibe
Avalon Senior Member

Is that an arabic site? I can't make head or tails of it and I can't find anything about whales in Denmark.

Whales on the Danish coast are very rare, are you sure it was here?

Vibe
Old 12-02-2008, 11:35 AM   #11
vibe
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe I should explain, that what Patrick Geryl says is, that the Drakensberg moúntain range will be one of the most stable places on Earth during a pole shift. It is a very old mountain range, that has remained stable during previous similar events, so there is reason to believe, that it will remain stable this time also. The political situation is pretty bad in South Africa, but in a well organized group of 100-150 people, one should be relatively safe - and afterwards there will not be any political situation to worry about, there will be nothing left at all. That is IF HE IS RIGHT and it plays out the way he expects. I don't know that, that is why I am trying to get as many opinions as possible. Anyway, all the information is on his website, but I must warn you: it is scary. Even so, the people, who can be bothered to correspond here will by default have pretty strong nerves!

For now: we are in december, so Merry Christmas everyone!:-))))

Vibe
Old 01-19-2009, 08:47 PM   #12
Vedel DK
Avalon Senior Member

About the whale killings, I can garentee that its not in Denmark, cause the danes would go ape**** if id happend in DK. I think its in Greenland or Iceland or maybe færøerne.
Vedel DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:19 PM   #13
vibe
Avalon Senior Member

Faeroe Islands most likely. Grinde whales.

Vibe