Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-26-2008, 10:53 PM   #1
Mike Knows

Default Intense dream may be a warning

I rarely have these type of dreams, but this one was extreme and may be of some significance.
What I saw was that I found myself carrying gold coins, because all money had become worthless and that people were only accepting gold coins for trade.
I also saw a Huge bear chasing large crowds of people by the water.. I mean very large crowds and that they were running for their lives uphill away from the water to high ground. I don't know if the bear signifies Russia, but it seems to me that all of us need to get far away from the coastlines and acquire gold coins. I don't think people will be willing to accept a new global fiat currency when their money becomes worthless.
I also have a message for the Illuminati: Do you actually believe that if you carry out this global 2000 agenda to reduce the population of the planet and eliminate everyone over 43 years of age that their children will serve you?... I don't think so. When you kill their parents and leave the children they will not serve you and you will have created your own demise. The law of attraction dictates this.. he who lives by the sword, dies by the sword.
Another note: I am a Canadian, and my currency has lost over 20% of it's value in the last month against the Philippine peso.. this doesn't wash with me and only tells me that there is some extreme manipulation going on. Do you expect me to believe that a third world country is outperforming our economy considering that we are the breadbasket of the world, rich in resources and commodities essential to life and prosperity? We are being plundered and it's blatantly obvious. This is a manufactured economic demise by the elites and they have not fooled anyone.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:05 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Intense dream may be a warning

I know I should be responding to your post but, great avatar!!! LOL!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:29 AM   #3
Mike Knows

Now that I think of it, I don't think the bear is Russia. I think the bear is signifying a bear market for currencies considering that I was also dreaming about having gold coins. The bear was chasing people into the water while the rest of the people were running for the hills. How Ironic that I would have such a dream when I am not even an investor at all. This was one big bear! Even more weird is having such a dream at a time when global currencies are actually tanking, and I haven't even been paying attention to what is happening till after I had the dream. Somebody up there is trying to tell me something.
Has anyone ever heard of the Nugget people? They have been on my mind for about 2 years now when they had contacted me the same way. I have never said anything about them to anyone because I don't know if it was real... but I certainly had a dream of them communicating with me and the communication was interrupted when my phone rang and woke me up. I actually gave my sister **** for phoning me and interrupting the communication. They told me they were from planet Nugget..as silly as it sounds, this actually happened.
Ironically, there is a rocket scientist named David Adair as well as Stephen Hawkins that both claim that all their scientific discoveries came to them in dreams, so there must be something to this.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:53 AM   #4
crazycharlie
Avalon Senior Member

in thirty years of giving attention to my dreams,,
there have been many of personal warnings,
other wise meaningless...but my two cents...
I really think gold will be valuable for only
a short while after paper money is toast..
I would like to share two dreams friends of mine had
a year or two ago..

1) a nuke or something similar went off far in the distance to the east
and everyone is gathered on a bus to go west out of town.
They get up in the hills and get off the bus soon helicopters
are coming up close over the ridge and they have loudspeakers
each saying something different like" accept Jesus & you will be
saved"

2) my friend goes into a 7-11 to buy smokes and gives the clerk
a fifty dollar bill but gets back change for only a twenty
the clerk says sorry but your money is not worth as much anymore...
crazycharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:18 PM   #5
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 02:00 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:03 AM   #6
Mike Knows

I was sitting on the top of the hill far away from the bear..and I wasn't running... the people were running past me..I was just a witness. I am not in any fear, I can assure you of that. I have at least 10,000 dollars in my desk and money in other banks in Asia. I'm not about to go broke any time soon, my wife is in a recession proof job..the dental industry and everyone in my family is a millionaire. I have enough money to buy a house cash and the income is above 200,000 a year between my wife and I. I gave away 30,000 dollars to the poor in the last 3 years. I can assure you I am not in fear and I am well prepared for what is coming. I have enough food stored to last over 5 years. I don't even have to work if I don't want to. I am still feeding 7 people in the Philippines and I rent an apartment in 2 countries so that the people I am helping have a place to live.
I honestly don't think things will get any worse. I believe the worse is over already, but I sympathize with the people in the USA that are getting looted by their own banks and government. I believe this whole thing is over hyped by the media to be perfectly honest. I am more concerned with the brown dwarf star approaching from Orion and everything else is just a distraction.
I am a bit concerned with George Green because I believe he is being spoon fed as well as the rest of the people who watch the mainstream media.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:58 AM   #7
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Mike,
I just posted this in spirituality under shamanism but after reading your dream I wanted to share it with you here.
http://thepowerpath.com/monthly-fore...-forecast.html
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:28 AM   #8
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

I had a very wierd dream the other night as well.
My cousin was driving a car down a road, similar to a road in Kansas, with wheat fields on either side. Although we live in the US, the driver seat was on the right side instead of the left. The moon was to my left and it was HUGE!, yet it was still daytime. I saw water on the moon and then suddenly it turned to ice. I said "Hey, the water on the moon just turned to ice instantly!" He looked up at the moon with a perplexed and confused expression on his face. Right after that, a bright, flickering object came over the horizion in front of us, and traveled parallel to the horizion (right side) but with a slight vertical motion to it. As the object traveled, a thick plume of smoke trailed behind it, as if it was a shiny, strobe light kind of missile. I grab my cousin and said "oh my!" and distinctly remembered the feeling I had. It was a feeling of deep sorrow mixed with a tad bit of fear. Then suddenly, we see two brains (yes brains) chasing after us. We decided to take them out, so the car "jumped" into the air with us still in it, and came down on the brain in front of the other. I awoke before we actually hit, or landed, on the brain.

Crazy huh?

Thanks
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:59 PM   #9
Reader
Avalon Senior Member

My Dream,

I was walking down a blvd. near my house, with a lot of other people I didn't know, in the day time, and two huge UFO's were in the sky. They looked to be as far away as horizon clouds at sunset but were so large you could see them clearly. They were bright and shining in the sun, almost opaque and you could see into them. I remember looking over to a young guy near and saying something like, "well, they're finally here." He says something like "yea". We were not scared or even that excited, it was rather matter of factly.

The only other thing I remember is the ships came together and the inner ends rose up in a pyarmid type shape.

I'm pretty sure the dream had to do with the "alabama" message, so at least in my dream, I was expecting them to be here and not suprised to see them.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 07:59 PM   #10
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Intense dream may be a warning

Hello to all of you wonderful dreamers. Here is one of my most recent intense dreams I had about a month ago:

My girlfriend & I (we are both very aware & fully awake of what all of us really are) were sliding down the Earth's atmosphere from the north pole to the south pole as if we were just sliding on our backs on a humongous spherical ball. Our backs faced Earth & our frontside faced space. As all of this was transpiring we both saw nuclear missiles shooting up from the ground & then hitting the atmosphere & then plummeting back to Earth & then hit worldwide geographical locations with massive mushroom clouds throughout the planet. But get this, after this occurred we both came back to Earth with an instictual purpose or intent to bring people back thru this process --- whomever we loved & what location they were in just simply came back to normal. In other words, no destruction & no death if our loved ones & their locations were thought of & the same thing for each person that was brought back by our first initial thougt that triggered this potential calamity transformed into an intense love remanifestation. It was like a domino effect of the first ones whom we loved were physically manifested & then their loved ones came back, & so on & so on. So everything became the same except the memory of this whole cataclysmic event & its remanifestation was now in every person's minds & the fact that love brought them all back together as one whole loving being in separated physical vessels or bodies. It was wonderful to envision this in a dreamstate that used both the worst fear of humanity transformed into the most awesome loving outcome that has no comparison in any language.

Just a side note that was kind of odd. The first ones that my girlfriend thought thru love to conjure up was her two beautiful little girls & my first loved one to remanifest was my most recent ex-girlfriend, Michelle. I have no biological children & my twin brother died in Iraq & the rest of my family were my thoughts after that one. Just thought I'd share, I've had many "big picture" dreams in the past & I'll share more in the future. Namaste.

SO (Separated Oneness) Love SELF (Something Everything Loves Forever)

Last edited by giaoue; 11-01-2008 at 08:04 PM.
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:09 AM   #11
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

great posts everyone.
i read and get attached to peoples dreams as if i was reading a very interesting book!

warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 01:44 PM   #12
Alexandra

[

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 01:59 AM.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #13
stal
Avalon Senior Member

this is just a cut-and-paste from my post on another site i am a member of. one dream of many. i'm not making a judgement of what it might mean, simply relaying the details.

I was sitting in my house, (which wasn't my farm house, but one in town I've dreamt about before. I have a couple of these in various locations). for some reason I went outside and looked up. flying overhead, partly obscured by clouds, was a huge blue and silver disk, flanked by maybe twenty smaller craft. as I called to my friend to come and see what was happening, it moved some distance to the north behind some hills. (we don't have many hills out here) in the background we could hear radio and tv news reorts of a strange object.

a cloud billowed up from behind the hills suddenly and some sort of pinpoint DEW lanced across the countryside. I could only see a haze for the beam, but its path was clearly visable, right through my house, only about 10cms wide. I turned to run and all of a sudden I was back out the front of the house. one of the smaller craft was moving above the street.

above it there was a point of orange light surrounded by a swirling black mist which expanded and solidified as we watched. a second later objects began to pour out. hundreds of disabled planes. as if all the planes in the sky had been gathered up and were being dropped onto the ground. one hit my house and I took shelter inside it. strangly it was empty. totally gutted. as soon as I noticed this, something else fell on top and crushed part of the plane. again I ran, through several backyards, but some force called me back into the house. the small craft was shooting all over the place, and kept changing shape. this time I wasn't quick enough and the beam took my right leg off mid thigh.

next thing I know, i'm sitting in the wreakage with my leg healed, sorrounded by figures. some human, some hooded and one talking to me that kept changing shape and colour. orange sticks in my mind. he was holding something like a torch made of blue material in his right hand. the only thing I can remember being told was the importance of the word 'bluebeam'. then I woke up.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:43 PM   #14
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 01:58 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 07:55 AM   #15
Mike Knows

I think we should all focus on doing good things and stop the fear factor. It's amazing how when you use the law of attraction along with the law of intent how you can personally change your world. I spoke earlier about giving away 30,000 dollars to help feed poor people and I want people to know that these laws really do work. A close family member gave me 9000 dollars last week that I don't have to pay back and I turned around and gave away 5000 dollars of it to change the life of one family in the Philippines. This money is to be used to immigrate 2 sisters that I put in university (dental profession) to better their lives. I did this so that they can help their family. I learned one thing a long time ago that you can't help people unless they can help themselves. So I put them in university so that they can help themselves. Their parents have been living on a 50 dollars a month pension that they got for working their whole lives for Coca Cola. They are extremely poor. When the women start working they will be able to help 2 more people each and in turn the people that they help will be able to do the same and so on. If every one of you found it in your heart to adopt 1 poor person for life and vow to change their lives then there would be no more global hunger. Half the world is extremely poor and the only thing each of you has to do is adopt one person and give them hope for a better future. For as little as 600 dollars a month you can provide a home, a university education and food to support 2 people in the third world and give them a better future. Just giving them food is not enough, you have to give them a future so they can help themselves and cease to be your Dependant. Be prepared to buy them a computer so you can keep in touch with them and a washing machine so that they no longer have to wash their clothes by hand and an air conditioner so they can live in comfort of the extreme heat in these countries. Open your hearts and give them love and support like I did and start helping and I guarantee that you will get love back... it's the law of attraction..and it works! Don't be a cheapskate.. if you can afford it do it! Don't do it through an aid organization.. find someone in need and do it on a personal level and adopt someone for life. When they become successful later they will do the same towards others and you will start a chain reaction of people helping people.
What I have done has worked for me and it can work for you. Open your hearts now..someone is starving out there and I cannot help the whole world.. but together we can! Love everyone, and you will get love back..I guarantee it. You get back what you put out, it's that simple.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:57 PM   #16
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 11-10-2008 at 01:43 AM.

Tags
buy, coins, gold