Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:28 AM   #1
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Benjamin Fulford, Leo Zagami, new Illuminati agreement

Benjamin Fulford, representing an alliance, fighting a battle against the new world order:

(quote) The people who did 911 and were planning to kill 4 billion people, are on the verge of complete loss of power. We believe the Federal Reserve Board will not last beyond Sept 30 of this year (2009) at the lastest. Things are happening at an escalating pace, we’ve agreed that we need to come up with a better way of running this planet, so there will be no more war, no more poverty, no more environmental destruction. And, that, in the future, there will be no more secret societies that are running this country.

There's no proof behind these claims... I'm just posting it for others to be able to observe, since Bill and Kerri have interviews with both of them previously.

edited 6/24/2009, new video added:

In the 3/28/09 video above, Leo Zagami says has been arrested. After watching the video, I think he's probably in a ward of a mental hospital.

Leo says as of 12/21/2012 there will be a new world order, and a new sacred emperor… and he will be “raised to the ranks of an Emperor”. He says he changes his body like he changes his clothes. He says “he has been recognized by the Jews as a Messiah.”

Later he says he is Jesus and “he AND Osama Ben Laden are against Satin… and he was the one who signed the order… to bring down the twin towers.”

It should now be obvious to just about everyone that he is crazy. (personally, I never once thought this guy was an honest whistleblower, I always thought he was psychotic. I am thankful that some camera person took this video, as it exhibits Leo in a demented state.)

It raises questions about Benjamin Fulford… if he can’t recognize that Leo Zagami has some loose marbles, what does that say about him? And what does it say about Kerry and Bill??

If Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan are serious about their reporting, they should put a notice of this Youtube on the front of their Project Camelot website and advise readers to weigh it against the previous interviews of Leo they provided to the world.

Last edited by KathyT; 06-25-2009 at 08:38 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:46 PM   #2
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford, Leo Zagami, new Illuminati agreement

I never know what to make of Benjamin Fulford. Seeing these two together is interesting to say the least. Thanks for posting this. I guess we wait and see what these actions that anyone can see will be.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:06 PM   #3
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, this looks official! LOL!

When they stop the chemtrails, I'll give them some cred.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:14 PM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

The word delusional comes to mind...hmmmm....but I'm not sure why

Last edited by BROOK; 06-19-2009 at 02:20 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:31 PM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Are the walls tilted ,creating those crooked pictures in the back ground?

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-19-2009 at 02:35 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #6
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Benjamin Fulford, Leo Zagami, new Illuminati agreement

What? mmmm??
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:58 PM   #7
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

They remind me of the "Odd Couple", Oscar and Felix. I think Fulford's doing some serious blow!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:18 PM   #8
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kathy

Same story covered here...

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14595

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't doubt that Benjamin and Leo have inside information and access to the PTB...but I tend to doubt that they have a great deal of power...not yet, anyway. I think that this sort of thing is a step in the right direction. I generally liked what they had to say. I just hope that this conversation can progress to the Deep Underground Military Bases, the City States, and the Dark Side of the Moon. I also hope that the general public becomes much more informed and involved regarding global issues. I'd rather partner with the PTB than fight with them. I consider them to be our equals...and not above any of us. I know I'm delusional...but it's easier that way.

Go Benjamin and Leo! Go Good-Guys!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-19-2009 at 03:41 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:32 PM   #10
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Benjamin Fulford, Leo Zagami, new Illuminati agreement

Yeh Odm, the ptw have always wanted to "work with us" cows.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:57 PM   #11
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C77 View Post
If these guys say that those who committed the crimes of 911 have been isolated...THEY NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND THROWN IN PRISON FOR LIFE !!!
First....I don't trust a word they say...and I absolutely agree...the deepest darkest dank dungeon on the planet is where they belong :mad3:
Old 06-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Yeh Odm, the ptw have always wanted to "work with us" cows.
My point is that if 'us cows'...as you put it...can talk articulately regarding global issues...and basically invite ourselves to the PTB party...it will be much more difficult for the PTB to be secretive and corrupt. The sad truth is that most of 'us cows' are ignorant, apathetic, and reactionary. This makes it very easy to lead us down the primrose path by the rings in our noses. We are opinionated...but do we really know? Thinking that we know...and knowing...are two very different things.

Now I'm going to read 'Spearheading Reform of the World Order' by Stephen Brooks and William Wohlforth in the March/April issue of 'Foreign Affairs'. Then I may email the CFR and the Trilateral Commission with some positive observations regarding the creation of a better world...as I have previously. The information on the internet and on sites such as this...make it very possible for all of us to function on the intellectual level of the PTB...but without all of the corruption...and without the veneration of Lucifer.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-19-2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:06 PM   #13
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Benjamin Fulford, Leo Zagami, new Illuminati agreement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
They remind me of the "Odd Couple", Oscar and Felix. I think Fulford's doing some serious blow!
Yeah~ as in blowing in Leo's ear
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #14
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

was thinking more like Beevus and Butthead
Old 06-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

They should start a tv sit-com called 'Ben and Leo'...and argue about world affairs. Seriously.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-19-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #16
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

This reminds me of the old joke about whatever group you don't like:

"How can you tell when an Illuminti is lying?"

"Their lips are moving"
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #17
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I think they are who they say they are. However, they are throwing up a smoke screen. The reason they do not feel credible is because they are not being honest with us. My personal opinion is that the factions of the secret societies that they are connected to are now privy to the coming ET disclosure and are scrambling to try to look good for the real power structure of this Galaxy. Now all of the sudden out of no where the parties they represent don't want to be secret, greedy power mongers anymore out of the goodness of their hearts? I call B.S.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:07 AM   #18
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Old 06-20-2009, 06:10 AM   #19
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Remember Lee Iacocca, the man who rescued Chrysler Corporation from its death throes? This is what he has to say about what is going on.

He's now 82 years old and has a new book, 'Where Have All The Leaders Gone?'.

Lee Iacocca Starts his book:

'Am I the only guy in this country who's fed up with what's happening? Where the hell is our outrage? We should be screaming bloody murder! We've got a gang of clueless bozos steering our ship of state right over a cliff, we've got corporate gangsters stealing us blind, and we can't even clean up after a hurricane much less build a hybrid car. But instead of getting mad, everyone sits around and nods their heads when the politicians say, 'Stay the course.'

Stay the course? You've got to be kidding. This is America , not the damned, 'Titanic'. I'll give you a sound bite: 'Throw all the bums out!'

You might think I'm getting senile, that I've gone off my rocker, and maybe I have. But someone has to speak up.. I hardly recognize this country anymore.

The most famous business leaders are not the innovators but the guys in handcuffs. While we're fiddling in Iraq , the Middle East is burning and nobody seems to know what to do. And the press is waving 'pom-poms' instead of asking hard questions. That's not the promise of the ' America ' my parents and yours traveled across the ocean for. I've had enough. How about you?

I'll go a step further. You can't call yourself a patriot if you're not outraged. This is a fight I'm ready and willing to have. The Biggest 'C' is Crisis! (Iacocca elaborates on nine C's of leadership, with crisis being the first.)

Leaders are made, not born. Leadership is forged in times of crisis. It's easy to sit there with your feet up on the desk and talk theory. Or send someone else's kids off to war when you've never seen a battlefield yourself. It's another thing to lead when your world comes tumbling down.

On September 11, 2001, we needed a strong leader more than any other time in our history. We needed a steady hand to guide us out of the ashes. A hell of a mess, so here's where we stand.

We're immersed in a bloody war with no plan for winning and no plan for leaving.

We're running the biggest deficit in the history of the country.

We're losing the manufacturing edge to Asia, while our once - great companies - are getting slaughtered by health care costs.

Gas prices are skyrocketing, and nobody in power has a coherent energy policy. Our schools are in trouble.

Our borders are like sieves.

The middle class is being squeezed every which way.

These are times that cry out for leadership.

But when you look around, you've got to ask: 'Where have all the leaders gone?' Where are the curious, creative communicators? Where are the people of character, courage, conviction, omnipotence, and common sense? I may be a sucker for alliteration, but I think you get the point.

Name me a leader who has a better idea for homeland security than making us take off our shoes in airports and throw away our shampoo?

We've spent billions of dollars building a huge new bureaucracy, and all we know how to do is react to things that have already happened.

Name me one leader who emerged from the crisis of Hurricane Katrina. Congress has yet to spend a single day evaluating the response to the hurricane or demanding accountability for the decisions that were made in the crucial hours after the storm.

Everyone's hunkering down, fingers crossed, hoping it doesn't happen again. Now, that's just crazy. Storms happen. Deal with it. Make a plan. Figure out what you're going to do the next time.

Name me an industry leader who is thinking creatively about how we can restore our competitive edge in manufacturing. Who would have believed that there could ever be a time when 'The Big Three' referred to Japanese car companies? How did this happen, and more important, what are we going to do about it?

Name me a government leader who can articulate a plan for paying down the debit, or solving the energy crisis, or managing the health care problem. The silence is deafening. But these are the crises that are eating away at our country and milking the middle class dry.

I have news for the gang in Congress. We didn't elect you to sit on your asses and do nothing and remain silent while our democracy is being hijacked and our greatness is being replaced with mediocrity. What is everybody so afraid of? That some bonehead on Fox News will call them a name? Give me a break. Why don't you guys show some spine for a change?

Had Enough? Hey, I'm not trying to be the voice of gloom and doom here. I'm trying to light a fire. I'm speaking out because I have hope - I believe in America . In my lifetime, I've had the privilege of living through some of America 's greatest moments. I've also experienced some of our worst crises: The 'Great Depression,' 'World War II,' the 'Korean War,' the 'Kennedy Assassination,' the 'Vietnam War,' the 1970's oil crisis, and the struggles of recent years culminating with 9/11.

If I've learned one thing, it's this: 'You don't get anywhere by standing on the sidelines waiting for somebody else to take action. Whether it's building a better car or building a better future for our children, we all have a role to play. That's the challenge I'm raising in this book. It's a "Call to Action" for people who, like me, believe in America '. It's not too late, but it's getting pretty close. So let's shake off the **** and go to work. Let's tell 'em all we've had 'enough.'
Old 06-20-2009, 06:14 AM   #20
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Bravo Good speech
Old 06-20-2009, 07:42 AM   #21
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

i second that, BRAVISSIMO!!!

perfect example of what Ioccoca said: for example, i was having a conversation w a VERY well educated lawyer this evening... when discussing my outrage of what's happened w 911, iraq war, the bailout, etc (of which he is completely ignorant of!...all the facts in the world wouldn't have convinced him... he then replies to me: "if you don't like this country and have so many complaints, then why did you live (immigrate) here?"

UNBELIEVABLE!.... and this is a pretty fair representation of the mindset in america!!!

what is wrong w the people here?!!! there is no outrage over what's happening...like walking zombies
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:45 AM   #22
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

fulford is delusional, (he thinks he's still in the boyscouts), and the other, zagami, is just plain deceptive and is being played by his own kind!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:32 AM   #23
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Priceless
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:39 AM   #24
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Good speech, no doubt about it, but we need more than that to make us believe to people, that have been lied to us for centuries, don't you think? Anyway their rush to burry the war hatchet is leading me to the conclusion they've been prepared some "goodies" for us and need more time to deliver. And here it comes the Beavis and Butthead TV sit.com show or Ben & Leo show, cause I cannot find better similitude than brook and orthodoxymoron, for what's happening.

You know that the road to hell is paved with good intentions, I'm afraid that this not be another one of them.Anyway, the world pacing today for a totalitarian society, doesn't seem to slow down after their chit-chat:

- the internet censorship in Canda and Europe
- allocation of more than 100 billion for US war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan
- police brutality all over the places
- the swine flu vaccine madness
and so on...

Judging by these facts, all rational people couldn't contradict c77's conclusion of smokes & mirrors or could they?

Last edited by artvision; 06-20-2009 at 09:44 AM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 11:33 AM   #25
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artvision View Post
You know that the road to hell is paved with good intentions, I'm afraid that this not be another one of them.Anyway, the world pacing today for a totalitarian society, doesn't seem to slow down after their chit-chat:

- the internet censorship in Canda and Europe
- allocation of more than 100 billion for US war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan
- police brutality all over the places
- the swine flu vaccine madness
and so on...
Look what's planned to happening in Japan, Benjamin's residence country. If this is coming just to give more credit to my opinion, i don't know:

Cashless Control Grid Inches Closer to Reality
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
June 19, 2009

Central bankers in Japan are mulling the abolition of cash. Richard Jerram, a senior economist with Macquarie bank, told investors that “the proposal has become practical with the broad penetration of electronic money and credit cards in Japan,” reports the Times Online. Bankers claim the scheme will rescue the economy from another deflationary spiral.

full article here:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/cashless...o-reality.html

So, how do we interpret the abolition of cash, in Japan, after japanese have been spoken with FED's? Is this a good road to take, I mean CASHLESS SOCIETY, or what? Is this the good direction for us, where Illuminati are willing heading us?

How come, the japanese, which from presumptuous Fulford's presentation are SO against NWO, are accepting such things?
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
benjamin fulford, illumunati, leo zagami