Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 02-01-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Default Chemtrails petition uk

Please have a look at this you-tube and the petition. It would be good to have some numbers supporting this, it's a step in the right direction anyway and looks like there are some good links for those new to the information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeaUavrlcMs

I know seashore you would prefer me to leave this on the chemtrail thread you created but it has already been buried and I had hoped people would take an interest . I think this is deserving of more attention. thanks
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
oxiigen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chemtrails petition uk

Something that I would be willing to sign should have some other message than 'Global Warming' buzzword at the beginning...

Also, is this a death metal background music with Mr. Blackmon or something?!

Oh, what a symbolism...

No thank you.
Am I too picky?! Yes, every day more...
oxiigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:32 PM   #3
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

By signing the petition you are not validating all the info in the you-tube , and of course we know that global warming is a scam, the first mention of it is a quote from NASA, and the subsequent mention of it is unfortunate, but it does seem to ask people to do something or at least be aware of the issue.
Rosalind Peterson is a respected name in chemtrail research at any rate. I must have had the sound turned off when I watched it, lol.

But hey, thanks for your support all the same. I hope your discernment miraculously gets rid of this pernicious assault. Or better still make a film and start a petition. I find this constant oppressive heavy metal laden sky really intolerable, much more so than a few boobs in an effort to wake up people who may not have your talent for discernment . Heck, most people can't even see them.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
I know seashore you would prefer me to leave this on the chemtrail thread you created but it has already been buried and I had hoped people would take an interest . I think this is deserving of more attention. thanks
I understand.

Now that I think about it more, it's more the analysis of clues and connecting the dots that I think would be good to keep together for convenience...
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #5
gita
Avalon Senior Member

No words!!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:29 PM   #6
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I am livid with disgust and having another "Network" moment, yeah, I'm not gonna take it anymore.
I spent the day photographing the rapid obliteration of the first sunny blue sky in a long time. I needed a rare sky of blue for a clear background to catch the lines against . Now there is usually so much whiteout and chemcloud it is almost impossible to show clearly what is going on .

People out there are getting more zombified by the moment. Are the people who know what's up waiting for someone else to deal with this?
Old 02-01-2010, 09:01 PM   #7
oxiigen
Avalon Senior Member

Hey swordsmith, thank you for your tolerance on my 'pernicious' reply. But you know, today I received a nasty censorship on my YouTube comment and I'm still under impression that are many 'cool' videos there poisoned in one way or another...
oxiigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:25 PM   #8
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

By sending it to the Prime Minister as a CITIZEN, you are declaring yourself to be a slave who gave up all inalienable rights and as such, you have no rights. The Prime Minister can do what he wants.

What is sinister is that your are required to provide your name and address.

Presumably they can then compile a database using our energy, with which they can target people specifically that know what is going on, IE the awake amoungst us.

And what has any petition ever changed? zilch.
feeqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:55 AM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I can't imagine a petition against chemtrails stopping anything.
They deny them anyway so a petition won't stop them from doing what they say they aren't.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:23 PM   #10
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

All fair comments . I must admit I posted this without giving it my proper curmudgeonly discernment because of who sent it to me . Not to shift blame, but my radar was not on properly.

That said, I am not happy to just shrug my shoulders and say what can you do . ( meaning nothing)
I'll be baaaaaack

and by the way, they already have our names and addresses, so that doesn't stop me, "echalon" etc ya know...
Old 02-02-2010, 02:59 PM   #11
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

Swordsmith, I think what you posted in essense is a good idea. However what you weren't to know or realise is that good idea is being used for nafarious purposes. I have completed a couple of these direct to No 10 Downing street petitions before, and my experience of them lead me to see what the intent of them is.

They (No 10 Downing Street Petitions, direct to the Prime Minister) could be used as an early warning system for the Establishment to gauge the numbers of descenter's on any given topic, thus fore-warning them of political-backlashes ahead of time. That way they can prepare various red-herring answers for people who question government officials especially in the public limelight, where its not so easy to get away with ignoring difficult questions, at least they can dismiss the questions or riddicule the questioner, but in a public setting, they will be shown for who they really are, and people will know the truth of the matter.

If there were a fully transparent independant Petition, whereby we all could see the numbers of people who are conscious of the pending attack, in this instance, Chem-Trails, it would provide a huge boost to the moral of the people.

What I mean is We the renegades, need to run and control our own petitions in order that we may asses the data, which we never get to see in any government database. They spin the figures and manipulate the data to re-enforce their agenda.
If we had our own petitions they would not get away with that.
feeqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #12
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by carriblu; 02-03-2010 at 09:11 PM.
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:44 PM   #13
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

I'm with Swanny on this one.

They have been dumping this junk (barium, aluminum, etc) on people, knowing full well it is poisonous for 2 decades, with complete indifference at best, maybe to purposely harm. (my opinion leans towards indifference)

In addition they neither will admit to, nor allow any official investigation of the practice to get started. Any non-official investigation would probably receive the same dismissal that every other one so far has received... yawns, and laughter. This because, for government, they are an integral part of a bigger lie.

Chemtrails feed HAARP, and the resulting weather control, and surveillance capabilities it has.

If you want an idea on how effective an independent investigation might be, simply go ask 10 "straight" friends if they've ever heard of Dr. Steven Greer.

Truth in government requires the people having government by the short n'curlies. We ain't got it.

Yet

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:15 PM   #14
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

yeah, I know all these things and yet I fell for the petition idea momentarily.
Really the only way to fight anything is through the legal system , and that time will come, or something unforeseen. Meanwhile it is back to the uphill battle of exposure and educating.
My virtual friend who forwarded me the petition is speaking on Chemtrails on redice atm, Andrew Johnson,
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-100202.php.
He is also talking at the ARC convention,( as is Michael Tsarion) and also March 20in Brighton. Chemtrail awareness needs to get local and vocal.
I miss the real sky.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:26 PM   #15
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
yeah, I know all these things and yet I fell for the petition idea momentarily.
Worse than "fell" I feel for it. T'would be a much simpler world where you didn't have to fight city hall on the important issues.

Alas, alack, etc.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:56 PM   #16
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
Really the only way to fight anything is through the legal system ,