Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-21-2009, 12:12 AM   #51
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ATTENTION - Solar Impact 08-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
And that's the whole point....
I am way past the survival mode...
I am going to enjoy life and welcome whatever it brings....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Ditto here.

When people get all worked up and worry about survival more than enjoying life, it becomes more harmful in the long run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
The same here too...

I'm not gonna prepair for this event nor fo any other possible event, not even for the 2012 event.

I'm highly convinced that no matter what will come, it is exactly so planned as it should be. I don't feel any urge to go "down"...I even doubt that going somewhere down would be a wise decission too...

So...enjoy your life...we really might have not much time to spend here on our beloved planet...so why worry!!!

malletzky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Well my thoughts are

1 It's been predicted which means it definately won't happen.
2 Like Dan says if it does happen we are all dead anyway.

So no need to worry
Blessings to You All...

I Totally agree with everything that's been said here...

What Will Be Will Be!

And if You're destined to survive such an impact, then God will Provide for you.

I Observe and I Comprehend - Without Fear...

Namaste,

Love and Light to All,
Trav.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 12:32 AM   #52
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe ALL negative prophecies CAN be avoided.

Maybe we can have a wonderful beautiful start to a Golden Age without having the prophesied "birth pains" including this one.

Perhaps, all it takes is a critical mass, a Christ Mass of human beings to remember they are more than human beings, surrender their illusions of separation on the alter of God within and be reborn into the reality that they are One with all life.

Maybe we need thousands of people to follow in Jesus footsteps and Be the Christs as Jesus was or the Bhudda as Gautama was and all we need to do is work on our own stuff to get there...

Maybe consciousness will save the world and all those nasty potentials will be avoided if a critical mass of us are are willing to shift BEFORE we receive some very nasty wake up calls...

Are you willing to surrender to what IS and be a part of the team 'that saves the world'?

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 06-21-2009 at 12:35 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:28 AM   #53
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

On edit I see You are not. Sorry about that!

Are you saying that Jesus is the only way?

I believe that truth and love come from many sources. Jesus was one speaker of truth, not the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Maybe ALL negative prophecies CAN be avoided.

Maybe we can have a wonderful beautiful start to a Golden Age without having the prophesied "birth pains" including this one.

Perhaps, all it takes is a critical mass, a Christ Mass of human beings to remember they are more than human beings, surrender their illusions of separation on the alter of God within and be reborn into the reality that they are One with all life.

Maybe we need thousands of people to follow in Jesus footsteps and Be the Christs as Jesus was or the Bhudda as Gautama was and all we need to do is work on our own stuff to get there...

Maybe consciousness will save the world and all those nasty potentials will be avoided if a critical mass of us are are willing to shift BEFORE we receive some very nasty wake up calls...

Are you willing to surrender to what IS and be a part of the team 'that saves the world'?

Last edited by Illumination; 06-21-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Illumination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:45 AM   #54
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

less 48 hours to "impact" and Ole Sol is still sleeping. An approaching planet sized body would be causing incredible CME's already.
heres a current image;

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 01:47 AM   #55
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Noticed how I mentioned Gautama Buddha's name too?

I believe Christ is a consciousness rather than a person. You can be the Living Christ when you surrender your own illusions of separation from the infinite within. Jesus is someone who did this and is a pretty good example to follow.

However, I believe the Christ is in you and as long as you follow the Christ within, the still small voice within, then you will be reborn into the reality of the infinite spiritual being you have forgotten you are as both Jesus and Gautama Buddha did when they achieved enlightenment (Jesus when being baptized by John and Buddha under the bohdi tree).

As Buddha said, "I AM Awake" you will awaken to your true power within, and as Jesus said "I and my father are One", you will awaken to the reality that you are one with your higher Self who is One with all life and an individualization of the infinite.

There are many others who have achieved varying degrees of enlightenment throughout written history, but few that could truly do the works that Jesus did, and now is the time for you to do greater things than these!
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:18 AM   #56
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

lol,

most of you already know..
but dont buy it , friends.

just another one of those things to get the fear pumping.

dont feed em.

besides.. ol Sol would whoop a dead dwarfs a r s e .

Last edited by Orion11; 06-21-2009 at 03:20 AM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #57
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Last edited by GaiaLove; 06-22-2009 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Non sequiter
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote