Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-26-2009, 10:49 PM   #51
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: My NDE and experience whilst dead with Jesus

Perhaps they taste better?

Seriously after spending too much time reading the thread from the 'hidden_hand pure blood line' on ATS, he dropped a suggestion that had crossed my mind. Triggered from being a past sci-fi fan and the character of the "Wraith" doing their periodic "harvest of souls".

If there was such a race, and there clearly is much evidence of, at least, an evil entity giving out 'magic' in exchange for sacrificed children, would not a coming planetary catastrophe be the perfect time?

"will it, [harvest], be positive or negative?"

I found it interesting such a superior intellect/blood line would omit the perspective from which he was referring and did make the assumption he was referring to that of the ascendee. (To me this sounded like he was speaking from his own "me too" perspective; it seemed like odd phrasing from a ruling family member.)

Also, why plant such a suggestion if he's not allowed to answer same?

Apologies for drifting even further OT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
The concept of aliens cloning a being of pure love and light makes me howl with laughter. Cosmic humour indeed!
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 03:20 AM   #52
LucidJia
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing account of your NDE Egg. Thank you very much for sharing.

Just a quick question; did you remember your abductions before you had your NDE or was it all reaveled to you during your NDE?

Cheers, Jia.
LucidJia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:48 PM   #53
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
I have to agree with Delphi that Jesus didn't feel like me in any way shape or form. Also, he was known, loved and revered by those who were at the peak of the mountain in the bleak and barren area. I had never seen it before.

To be honest though? I say Jesus because thats who I felt it to be, and what my spirit knew him to be.
Thanks for sharing this Egg.

This experience of yours reminded me of Jodie Foster in "Contact" when she went through the wormhole. She met up with who she thought was her father. After awhile she said you are not my father are you. He said no I am not, we just thought it would be easier for you to see us this way.
It may have been Jesus you were with or maybe that is who you expected to see.
BTW I am a believer in Jesus, I just have trouble with the dogma and ceremonial stuff.

Also it reminds me of Dannion Brinkley's NDE s also. Wonderful.

Last edited by micjer; 02-24-2009 at 07:51 PM. Reason: add on
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:23 PM   #54
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I am a big fan of the Teachings of Jesus. However...I am very suspicious regarding just about everything supernatural or paranormal. I don't doubt that there is supernatural activity(I have witnessed it myself)...but I have decided(for now, at least) that 90% of ufos, aliens, spirits, supposed deceased loved ones, supernatural activities, or supernatural experiences are not benevolent in nature...regardless of whether they seem to be beautiful, genuine, uplifting, spiritual...or otherwise. Even if I'm wrong...it wouldn't hurt to err on the side of caution. Focus on the highest levels of psychology and ethics. Be the best person you can possibly be. Learn as much as possible about everything. But shy away from actual supernatural experimentation or delving. I believe that malevolent entities are ready and willing to take advantage of us...and to ultimately destroy us. I guess I have an us vs them mentality. I know I'm paranoid...but that doesn't mean the reptillians(or whoever) are not out to get us...
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #55
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I am a big fan of the Teachings of Jesus. However...I am very suspicious regarding just about everything supernatural or paranormal. I don't doubt that there is supernatural activity(I have witnessed it myself)...but I have decided(for now, at least) that 90% of ufos, aliens, spirits, supposed deceased loved ones, supernatural activities, or supernatural experiences are not benevolent in nature...regardless of whether they seem to be beautiful, genuine, uplifting, spiritual...or otherwise. Even if I'm wrong...it wouldn't hurt to err on the side of caution. Focus on the highest levels of psychology and ethics. Be the best person you can possibly be. Learn as much as possible about everything. But shy away from actual supernatural experimentation or delving. I believe that malevolent entities are ready and willing to take advantage of us...and to ultimately destroy us. I guess I have an us vs them mentality. I know I'm paranoid...but that doesn't mean the reptillians(or whoever) are not out to get us...
What could be the motivation behind giving you beautiful experiences of a i.e. loved deceased one?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:26 PM   #56
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This is good advice. Question everything. We have been thrown so much **** it over time it is wise to look through the chaff for the truth. Channelling is a prime example.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:08 PM   #57
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Isn't it amazing the examples that the "good guys" use to waken those of us who are ready to listen?

When I was a teenager, there were four of us who were good friends. We used, among other things, to fly model aircraft. A new guy pushed his way into our group and I must confess I didn't particularly like his manner or the way he treated people. It wasn't too long before I dropped out of the group.

I heard some months later that on one occasion, this bloke's plane had fetched up in some high voltage power lines. Being the sort of person he was, he apparently climbed up to retrieve it and made contact with umpteen thousand volts. It seems he survived but had become somewhat of a vegetable.

Jump forward now about eight years. I'd married and was living about 20 miles from where I worked and traveled to and fro by bus. One night, I sat next to a rather odd looking chap who started telling me his life's story. He told me that when he was a young guy, he knocked around with a bunch of blokes and he mentioned their names.

I was shocked to attention, these were the guys I'd knocked around with. He then went on to tell me how they all flew model aircraft and one day, his plane finished up in high voltage power lines. He had climbed up to retrieve it but when he reached out to grab it, there was a blinding flash of white light and within it he saw Jesus.

Jesus then advised him to give up his life style and the way that he treated other people, and try to put others before himself. It was also suggested that he think only pure and loving thoughts.

Up until this time I had been very skeptical of the Bible's contents - particularly on the topic of Jesus. But having known this fellow, and what he had been like years before, I was impressed with his conviction that he had actually been spoken to by Jesus in person. An individual who, like myself, he hadn't believed in.

That night, on the bus, on my way home from work, I had a moment of revelation that changed my life and beliefs for ever. For which I am eternally thankful.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:28 PM   #58
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

It just seems that we are very vulnerable and guillible regarding death and loved ones. Consider the selling of indulgences...church attendance and offerings connected with 'salvation'...promises of heavenly bliss and threats of eternal torment in hell...expensive seminars on death and dying...seances...etc. My bias is that we live in a haunted planet(Google 'John Keel' or 'Peggy Kane') and that we have a spiritual war on our hands. The benevolents seem to be limited to mostly observing, refereeing, and possibly blocking nuclear or biological extinction events. The malevolents seem to have much more access to us...and that they can represent themselves as being that which they are not. I currently think we get recycled back into this madness...regardless of whether we are good or bad. My father saw his recently deceased brother in a dream, who said, 'It's not so bad to die'. These thoughts are not original...but they have stood the test of time in my mind, at least. My truth is my truth...and your truth is your truth...as 'they' say. I don't know...just be careful. Dier beware.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-24-2009 at 11:42 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:47 PM   #59
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Brinty, thanks for sharing that.

Orthodoxymoron, how comes you value the statement of your dad's brother in a dream above the other 'dead people apparitions'? It's the same thing I'd assume?
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:44 AM   #60
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Wow Brinty, thanks for sharing that.

Orthodoxymoron, how comes you value the statement of your dad's brother in a dream above the other 'dead people apparitions'? It's the same thing I'd assume?

I don't. It was a dream. A perception of reality does not equal reality. Thinking that one knows does not equal actually knowing. I'm just saying to be careful. Think thrice before you reach down the snake-hole.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:08 AM   #61
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I have been asked how can I be so sure of life after death. The answer is simple - I have (to me) incontrovertible proof. It happened this way: when I was around 17 years old, my father told me one day that in his earlier life he had been a member of the Masonic Lodge and in the event of his death, his documents and regalia needed to be returned to the Lodge.

He then took me out to our garage and showed me a black enamel metal tube about 18 inches long and a couple of inches in diameter, and said that everything that was in it was what needed to be returned to the Lodge. He then put the tube up in the rafters.

By the rime I was in my late twenties, I had developed, like dad, an interest in photography. We used to swap slides and compare cameras lenses. One birthday he presented me with a tripod which was contained in the same black metal tube.

From this I decided that he'd changed his mind about his stuff needing to be returned to the Lodge. Well, dad died when I was 37, and a few weeks after his passing, my sister and I were discussing dad and how he had been a bit of a character. She then frowned and told me that she was concerned about something.

I asked her what, and she said that dad visits her at night and he talks so loud that she's afraid he'll wake mum. I asked her why he would talk to her when he and I had been so close. It was then that she dropped the bombshell that turned convinced me of life after death.

A few nights before we were having this discussion, dad had told her that he no longer had any time for me because I had not carried out his wishes. I asked my sister if he'd told her what those wishes had been and she replied that it concerned the return of his Lodge stuff.

I suddenly remembered the episode in our garage all those years ago and said that I thought he'd changed his mind about it when he gave me the tube with the tripod in it. She said, "No, that must have been a second tube. The one he showed you is still where he put it, but he didn't tell me where that was.

We straight away went out to the garage and after a bit of fumbling about located the tube with the contents still in it. My sister duly carried out dad's wishes and returned the tube to his Lodge.

So there is my reason for my conviction that there is life after death. Shortly after this my older step-brother died and dad didn't bother my sister again. I still don't know whether this was because of her actions in sending his Lodge stuff back, or the death of my step-brother. Either way he is getting on with his life and I guess, now that my sister has joined him, they are waiting for me, because I keep getting warm fuzzies every time I think of them together.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:21 AM   #62
singularitylight
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for sharing your so very real NDE experience with Jesus. I always include "the Love, Light, and Warmth" of Jesus Christ now in my prayers and meditation and do get a gentle energy response. Simple but powerful.
singularitylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 12:10 AM   #63
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

EGG,

Thank you. I have been AWOL from Avalon for awhile now and your post really had an impact on me.

(unrelated to why I was AWOL but) Recently, I asked my Creator for some "sign posts" you might say. He did and He used you as a "sign post planter". Thank you.

HUGS and LOVE

-John aka#404
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:18 AM   #64
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

#404: Your quote is priceless:

"I will decide what is ridiculous. I believe everything and I believe nothing. I suspect everyone and I suspect no one. I gather the facts, examine the clues, before you know it, the case is solved." - Inspector Clouseau

Thank-you #404!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-27-2009 at 04:20 AM.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #65
John aka#404
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
#404: Your quote is priceless:

"I will decide what is ridiculous. I believe everything and I believe nothing. I suspect everyone and I suspect no one. I gather the facts, examine the clues, before you know it, the case is solved." - Inspector Clouseau

Thank-you #404!
You are welcome... one of my favorite quotes from my favorite actor and movie series. Take care.
John aka#404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #66
Freedive
Avalon Senior Member

dear Egg, many thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us;
even though I'm not religious, I feel very close to Jesus and I believe that is what helped me stay on the positive side even when I was young and "acting" as if I weren't,
I hope your health is well,
ciao
Freedive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:00 AM   #67
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
The concept of aliens cloning a being of pure love and light makes me howl with laughter. Cosmic humour indeed!
Ets cannot effect the soul, only the container.

The soul is the only energy that cannot be altered.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:07 PM   #68
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Citation from macros:"the soul is the only energy that can't be altered" If it can't be altered ,how do you explain reincarnation ?
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:31 PM   #69
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

The two faces of Faith.Faith even if it means"to believe in what is unblievable" can accomplishes miracles,this is a mystery of this life.But faith has also created enormous injustices,mostly by the 3 monotheistic faiths.Ask American natives or any natives in this world;And they are still using their power to subjugate common people.

Last edited by solitaryman; 03-14-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:00 PM   #70
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

PMH Atwater on BTO

thank you for sharing this experience!
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:52 PM   #71
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

The processes have been allowed for 30 years,at least
Old 03-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #72
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: My NDE and experience whilst dead with Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by solitaryman View Post
Citation from macros:"the soul is the only energy that can't be altered" If it can't be altered ,how do you explain reincarnation ?
Good, clever point solitaryman

The soul is here to remember who it is and what it is. Only through experience does the soul become more of its truest form and remember more about its power and ability. The energy of the soul may change in its colour and frequency but the essence remains and cannot be changed.

Innit!
Old 03-14-2009, 10:23 PM   #73
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

So,how do you define energy?
Old 03-14-2009, 10:44 PM   #74
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: My NDE and experience whilst dead with Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by solitaryman View Post
So,how do you define energy?
In this case i would define energy as representing the spark, the light, the aspect that is from the creator - what is called the soul.

The soul is always connected to the source. You are god and god is you. Only difference being - you need to experience the creation of god in order to remember more about yourself "your spark" and in this way you journey closer back to the source - you become more and more of that which god is.

Onnit
Old 03-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #75
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

If you were a cityzen of nothingness, let say Nothingburg,are you real?How much energy the people of Nothingburg needs ?