Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 04-25-2009, 01:20 AM   #26
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Whistleblower testimony:An electrical engineer on 2012-2013

As someone else said, tis the calm before the storm. It's almost like it's holding in energy, charging it up before it lets out one huge CME.

And that crop circle message is quite alarming.

It's a shame I didn't have enough time to buy my solar panels and battery station
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:23 PM   #27
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This may be the most alarming crop circle of all.....

The second picture was an update from the first a few days later. The second pic shows the sun has almost doubled in size as in an exploding star. It is big enough to encompass mercury and venus. Telling us something re Dec 21 2012?
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #28
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

The two movies out are The Knowing which is about the earth being consumed by a solar flare and The Day the Earth Stood Still where to save humanity from itself and destroying the earth is no more electricity.

To survive without electricity would be good.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:59 AM   #29
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Solar cycle 24 just got started a few days back. The sun announced it with a major solar flare (Big Flare Portends Beginning of Solar Cycle 24).

Solar flares rise and fall on an 11-year cycle, and last year marked what scientists thought was the solar minimum. But through the beginning of 2009, the sun stayed unusually quiet. That changed yesterday, when a major sunspot appeared on the backside of the sun, where it was captured by NASA’s STEREO instrument.

“This is the biggest event we’ve seen in a year or so,” said Michael Kaiser, research scientist with the heliophysics division at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. “Does this mean we’re finished with the minimum or not? It’s hard to say. This could be it. It’s got us all excited.”

People have been counting sunspots since Galileo first observed one in the early 17th century. Through the 28 cycles that have been well-documented, stretching from 1745 to today, the average cycle length has been 11 years, but shorter and longer cycles have been observed. (The polarity of solar storms also alternates, so technically, a full cycle is 22 years.)

For unknown reasons, the current solar minimum has lasted longer than normal. “It’s been a long solar minimum, the longest and deepest one through the last hundred years, but not out of the extreme ordinary,” Kaiser said.

The next solar maximum is in 2012. Will we see Corona Mass Ejections (CME) like that of 1859? FirstScience.com reports :

Scientists are finally beginning to properly understand a historic solar storm in 1859. One day, the storm, which was the most potent disruption of Earth’s ionosphere in recorded history could happen again.

Newly uncovered scientific data of recorded history’s most massive space storm is helping a NASA scientist investigate its intensity and the probability that what occurred on Earth and in the heavens almost a century-and-a-half ago could happen again.
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...ar-storm-2012/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_TzI...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Ixk...layer_embedded
Old 06-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #30
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much for this thread and all the links, micjer.
Illumination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #31
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumination View Post
Thank you so much for this thread and all the links, micjer.
You are very welcome.

I really feel that this is extremely important and very likely to happen in time.

It isn't that long ago that it has happened before and there is no doubt it will happen again. Our industrialized nations have become so vulnerable that it would be devasting.

Everything electrical now has electronics associated with the operation of the devices. Even household appliances would be useless, unless we have faraday cages for the vital components.

Now I am not one for putting a lot of faith in predictions for catastrophies on particular dates, however I do feel I should pass this info along for consideration. It is a very long complicated story of where the source of this info came from. Let's say it is from a negative ET group.

They predicted that there will be a global illumination like the above picture, and people will at first think it is beautiful, but then will realize what it truly is. A massive EMP that will take down the global grid. The date they gave was April 6 2010!

Whether this info is right or wrong, I truly do not know.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #32
Illumination
Avalon Senior Member

I agree this is going to happen, it's just a matter of severity. You have me curious about your source. I was wondering about that picture - you're right it is beautiful! Aurora borealis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I really feel that this is extremely important and very likely to happen in time.

Now I am not one for putting a lot of faith in predictions for catastrophies on particular dates, however I do feel I should pass this info along for consideration. It is a very long complicated story of where the source of this info came from. Let's say it is from a negative ET group.

They predicted that there will be a global illumination like the above picture, and people will at first think it is beautiful, but then will realize what it truly is. A massive EMP that will take down the global grid. The date they gave was April 6 2010!

Whether this info is right or wrong, I truly do not know.
Illumination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:51 PM   #33
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

They said a few other things were going to happen also. So if these things materialize you have my word that I will fill you in more. Until that time lets just assume they were blowing smoke as other prophets do from time to time.

The biggest thing right now is for us to prepare for the worst and hope for the best!