Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 10-12-2008, 08:36 AM   #1
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Call to ALL Americans...WAKE UP NOW - It's already beyond urgent!

People of America, it already is the 11th hour...

This email was forwrded to me, please read and pass as you feel appropriate:

I just got this from Steven Vincent at EndTheFed.US. I felt compelled to pass it along to you because of the dire state of the US economy. If you haven't signed up to take action with us on November 22, please find your group and plug in right away here:
http://www.restoretherepublic.net/us...groupcat_id=55

Message from Steven Vincent below:

The night before last I wrote the following with the intention of sending it out to the group. I changed my mind and did not send it, fearing to be an alarmist...This is that message.

"World markets are plunging in a panic as the banksters have severed access to credit making investment and speculation impossible. The Dow futures market is showing a nearly 400 point drop in response to a borderline crash in Asia and Europe tonight. It appears Morgan Stanley will be the next big bank to go under. In all likelihood this week will see the biggest stock market crash in history. Rumors abound that municipalities and States will default on their bonds this week. California and Massachusetts look like good candidates. The cessation of many government services and checks could follow. Iceland and Pakistan are on the verge of bankruptcy. Wonderful, a nuclear armed Islamic state thrown into chaos.

My guess is that we could see disruptions in the supply of food within two weeks, with food riots within a month.

If that is the scenario then we may see the suspension of the election and...well I can't bring myself to say it.

I do not write this casually and I do hope that I am mistaken. I ask God that I be completely wrong. But is what the situation appears to be at the moment.

May God Bless us all and keep us safe."

Today the Dow plunged 600 points (7%) in the final hour of trading. It should not have done so; it was set up for a rally. That it has done so is a clear indication that a total market meltdown and financial economic crash is upon us. The banksters, having enslaved formerly free markets to the cheap, sleazy drug of easy credit have now cut the addict off from its supply. We are now seeing the retching of withdrawal and the tremors of death of the global economy.

As I predicted, a global summit is being announced at which the bankster dictators will tell us their plans for remaking the world economy in their image. Anticipate a new global financial regulatory body (perhaps even a new World Central Bank) and moves in the direction of a World Currency. Please note that participation in such by the United States is predicated upon RATIFICATION by the Congress. If the Banker Dictatorship bypasses this requirement, we can take that as further evidence that the Constitution has in effect been suspended and that dictatorship is a concrete reality in America now.

State and Municipal government bankruptcies are likely within the next few weeks. My guess is that is what the action in the stock market is discounting right now. If you are in Massachusetts or California and rely upon state assistance, please prepare for disruptions.

Each of us must now decide what this means for us. You must make concrete preparations now. We are in an emergency situation, albeit a concocted and engineered crisis. This is an economic 911 and the measures following it are new versions of the Patriot Act and the Military Commissions Act.

Let's spring into action and inform the population of what is transpiring. People need to know:

"America is Now a Dictatorship"

"Oppose the Banker Dictatorship"

"The Financial 911 is a Scam"

"No Emergency Powers for Wannabe Dictators"

"Restore Constitutional Government NOW"

"End the Fed! Gold is Money!"

These slogan points should now appear on every freeway overpass, stuck on every sign, on flyers and posters. Thousands and thousands EVERYWHERE. Take it upon yourself to spring into action. Take the initiative and be creative. Build coalitions across the spectrum with others who will resist the Banker Dictatorship.

Here's a fast, cheap place to get large quantities of stickers: http://www.stickergiant.com/ Take up a collection among your local groups and get stickering!!

Here's a great place to get t-shirts made...great prices, great service and fast (please tell them Steven Vincent sent you): http://coastalprintworks.com/

Here's a great place to get banners made: http://www.alwayssign.com/

Once again, I pray to God that I am an utter fool and an alarmist. Please God, let me be completely wrong. Or if not wrong, let this come to pass with a longer time frame so that good people can be better prepared for the inevitable. Please watch over us!

Your Friend in Freedom,

Steven Vincent

End the Fed! Website:
http://www.EndTheFed.US
End the FED! Action Groups:

Sent from your friends at:

RestoreTheRepublic.com, 3149 Dundee Rd #176, Northbrook, Illinois 60062, USA
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:50 PM   #2
Sisif
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Call to ALL Americans...WAKE UP NOW - It's already beyond urgent!

I wonder, i really do, how long the American people is going to take this BS any more, how long is the American people take for granted whatever the, so cold, "government" is giving them? What does it take to all Americans to see what a hell is going on around them? Are they really so afraid or they are blinded by the mass brainwashing that is going on over the media? What is going to happen if one day the TV just stops? America's going to die? I just do not believe how compliant and absent the people are. And on the other side you are getting involve in the establishment sick games (election circus, anti-immigration, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton poop, etc.) which are just diversions from the main problems. Or you think that all this "financial collapse" is a normal, natural situation which was meant to happen? I think that who said that "ignorance is a bliss" was absolutely right!
I wonder when the American people will realize that they don't have any more rights to defend? I wonder when the Americans will realize that the government is actually exercising a privilege granted by the American People due to the election process (which was not very truthful the last decades).
Americans!!!! How can you let that happen to you and why? Prove that you are Number One! The whole world is waiting and looking at you!
Maybe it's not to late....
Please WAKE UP!!!!!
Sisif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:20 PM   #3
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:44 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 09:06 PM   #4
Sisif
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
ok, sisif, here's the deal: I am but a speck of an American. I read posts like yours and I AGREE. Why aren't my neighbors and I in the streets? I can only tell you why I am not out there... no one else is. Even if I chose to be positive and sat on a corner with a peace sign in my hands (as opposed to demonstrating against any number of issues) I have to ask, what would it accomplish? Seems to me, Bush has his militia in place to deal with subversive terrorists like me, as witnessed at the Rep Nat'l Convention in MN - did you see the videos from uptake? I am no leader - I am not a sheeple, either.

I am pleading for leadership. I'll be there if any appears.

I agree with what you say and i understand. The only thing is that it's a pity and it's not good to see those things happening. As i said in my other post everybody has their eyes on America and everyone has high hopes.
That militia you mentioned is true and there waiting but it exists first for intimidation. Maybe you forgot that the American people has the firearms
power in their hands. I don't know for how long. I don't mean to pry! It's just the pure truth. I've seen the videos and i wasn't surprised. Remember what happened in New York at the last RNC? Not very different.
I am asking you another question? Those police officers, to whom did they pledged "to serve and protect"? Are they aware that they are breaking the law? How high and potent is the level of the indoctrination in this country?
Can it be broken? Do you think that in the case of extreme situations they will wake up? I mean if they will be faced the situation of aiming and firing to peaceful protesters, for example...
I know this is like a never ending story and we all can be sure that these kind of things happened and are happening everywhere, but again, it's a pity.
And if the American people let this happen to them, then America and everything it stands for it's nothing but a myth!
As George Carlin said, or close: "they call it The American Dream because you have to be asleep to reach it". (Excuse me if my quote is not accurate)
And i don't mean to offend anybody!
Old 10-12-2008, 09:30 PM   #5
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisif View Post
I agree with what you say and i understand. The only thing is that it's a pity and it's not good to see those things happening. As i said in my other post everybody has their eyes on America and everyone has high hopes.
That militia you mentioned is true and there waiting but it exists first for intimidation. Maybe you forgot that the American people has the firearms
power in their hands. I don't know for how long. I don't mean to pry! It's just the pure truth. I've seen the videos and i wasn't surprised. Remember what happened in New York at the last RNC? Not very different.
I am asking you another question? Those police officers, to whom did they pledged "to serve and protect"? Are they aware that they are breaking the law? How high and potent is the level of the indoctrination in this country?
Can it be broken? Do you think that in the case of extreme situations they will wake up? I mean if they will be faced the situation of aiming and firing to peaceful protesters, for example...
I know this is like a never ending story and we all can be sure that these kind of things happened and are happening everywhere, but again, it's a pity.
And if the American people let this happen to them, then America and everything it stands for it's nothing but a myth!
As George Carlin said, or close: "they call it The American Dream because you have to be asleep to reach it". (Excuse me if my quote is not accurate)
And i don't mean to offend anybody!
i can only speak for my experience. i've been researching this stuff for eons and everytime i try to inform an american, that "look" comes over them as if i came from marz...maybe it did. recently i've had several very heated arguments at a local coffee shop where there are affluent to middle class people there. one woman from who graduated from harvard, said "i just don't buy it., you just get all your info from the internet"...as she was watching cnn from the tv above us. unbelievable. they are indoctrinated. even my friends who are "well-educated" think it could never happen here, in america. they have their facts of history completely distorted.

on another occasion at a bar, i was talking to a friend of mine who is a manager of the establishment, and a man overheard our conversation about the govt, etc. and he told her "you'd better be careful what you're saying in public", then walked off. now she's swedish, but after that she stopped talking about it. it scared her completely!

and the ones that have some clue are just "afraid" to speak out bec of ridicule and the militia here. they see that people get tazzered from just asking questions in public. i see this scare tactic really does have an effect. i'm not immuned to this either, fear of being labeled a "T" is no joke. you get locked up.

americans have never been oppressed, it'snot in their psyche.. they have always dominated so they have reference. completely dumbed down and brainwashed by media.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #6
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

hey sorry for all the typos...was in a hurry
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:33 PM   #7
Cindy
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the following comments made regarding a fear to stand up and speak LOUDLY... But, I think that as more and more respected Americans stand up and tell the truth about these matters, the more the masses of people will begin to listen and possibly wake up. A co-worker and I were talking the other day about what we could do to help others wake up on a mass scale. I have been thinking about this for the last week. I have to acknowledge that many will not hear of it and so that is their choice, but for those who are willing the message will be heard. I believe we are living in a time that humans have never experienced before and so it is not recorded in our human DNA. We are expecting the same BS we have always seen and experienced before. I feel this time, the old worn-out, fear-based structures are crumbling away. They don't even know what is going to happen, and that scares them. I see that they will run away into the dark underground bunkers they have created for themselves as our societies take our power back. There will be chaos to those who have not the ability to remain calm or are still in fear, but that is when the rest of us will have to create a more harmonious and functional system. The Wayshowers...

I could not have imagined a year ago that all of us are able to communicate about these subjects so readily around the world. I have witnessed in my own life a flowering of humans waking up because of the current economic crisis. I have also seen a lot of others still locked into rigidity.

Again, I believe that our way to make real change is to communicate, share, and do our best to not give into fear. The emotion "fear" only attracts the outcome of more "fear." If we hold the energy of LOVE, community, and continue creating the image of a peaceful and harmonious earth then we CAN and WILL create that outcome. The more of us that wake up and take back our personal power and not give into their fear, the changes we seek will come like dominos falling down.

I too find myself angry, and sometimes fearful of the changes that are coming but I remind myself that we create the outcome and I will do my very best to remain calm in the eye of this storm. Let us not feel defeat... Let us focus intention that the old system is loosing control and WE are stepping up to create a beautiful reality...

We want the message to be heard. I think we have to trust our intuition as to when and where to share what we know, so that we do not appear insane to those who are still programmed. But, the more we speak up and the more of us that share, then the masses will begin to question. They cannot silence all of us, it is out of their control now. Now is the time to manifest in huge numbers...
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:14 PM   #8
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

britain implodes first i think.. no one is expecting anything here.. we will have rugg pulled in an alarming fashion..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:17 PM   #9
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
britain implodes first i think.. no one is expecting anything here.. we will have rugg pulled in an alarming fashion..
can you be more specific
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:21 PM   #10
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I'm through trying to wake people up. I mention these things to people and lend dvds but people don't want to quite frankly. The only thing we can do is be there for them when the system crashes if/when it does... and be prepared. I think about how much work I've done on myself in the last year preparin for deplugging from the system and wanting to find out the truth. I'm still plugged into the system money wise but have some plans to do something which is ethical (Ian Lungold) which is the way forward away from power control. It will come down all we can do is be prepared.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:51 PM   #11
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Unfortunately the time of proselytizing is over. The takeover is complete. The powers to be are not going to collapse America financially.... it's done.

The next step is implementation of a world currency.

The next question should be how does one navigate through the hyper inflationary period as they implement the world currency.

It's my opinion that they will jump over implementation of a regional scrip, like the Amero, and move directly into the world currency.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:42 PM   #12
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

talking about all these issues is not in any way ACTION. in fact, it is just another ego trap that makes us feel important to at least be able to say 'i know what's going on in the world'.

you see, i say this to my friends and family all the time. BUT i can also tell them how i have taken action here in my own community and SHOW them how some of my suggestions have been put into action IN my community. i make appointments with my city commissioners, i send them emails, i interact with LOCAL businesses and talk to them about how to become sustainable. <<<this kind of stuff here is where action begins. i am not part of a group or interact as a business, just me, a citizen and fellow brother or sister of whomever i am speaking to.

the beautiful thing about starting within your own community, is that the problem does not seem quite as big, the politicians are not as corrupt, and of course the biggest one, the community knows where they live AND work.

ask your commissioners questions like this, and have solutions for them to consider.

do you have a plan for our community to be able to continue commerce once the economy collapses? if not, suggest community dollars or some other way for people to have what they need to provide for their family.

what are the disaster plans for my city IF the power grid goes down, or food distribution is not possible? make suggestions about solar back up for water plants, food storage in abandoned buildings, get the local farmers involved so their produce is not going to waste because there are no buyers, set up a company yourself that dehydrates food that might spoil, and use it to store for your local communities.

you get the drift here, there are solutions that can be put in place right away. you must insert a level of consciousness INTO your reality by doing these things here, in what ever way you can.

we cannot solve the worlds problems my having a peace-in, like john lennon and yoko ono did. but those kinds of actions can be video taped and put on you tube, or local news picks it up, etc. this is how we reach and show the world at large.

the world IS watching america right now. so what are we going to do? somehow, we need to join all the groups that are aligned with a benevolent purpose and act in unity for ONE purpose. and that is to show the world, who is watching, that we do not agree with what is happening here.

this plan has been in place for over 60 years folks. we are in the final stages of it now. what we do COLLECTIVELY is what will matter further on down this path. i am sure once we stand up and say 'no, i will not participate in this ridiculous game any longer' the rest of the world will follow suit.

start within yourself and then begin to act locally, with the goal of being global since we all KNOW that we are interconnected and ONE.

the energy on the planet will support this kind of peaceful action. but it does require one to ACT. be the change. dream the dream you want to see in the world. it will eventually collapse into reality, and the more people that join us, the bigger inertia for the action.

ok, as i was checking for typos before i posted this another idea popped into my mind.

there are over 4000 members in this forum. how many people do YOU know. how many yahoo groups are you participating in, do you have contacts within larger groups that could pass on information to their members. do you see where i am going here? we know alot of people. and there are 4000 of us that can write letters to all of the bigger groups. and what if we had a standard letter and all 4000 of us sent to the same people that you did.

this is how we can support each other. we have brilliant minds in this group. i am sure we can pull something together here, even before the end of the day, to put into action now, with the knowledge that it will evolve into something more as soon as we put it into action.

let me know what you think about this. i ran into problems doing this when i got the message in meditation to bring all of the meditation groups together to act as one. i wrote all the big groups, and only received one response, and that response was not willing to participate in something they did not create. those were the exact words. of course i laughed at that rationalization from an awakened mind.

it takes more than one person, it takes an army of us to put it into action. this is why avalon is here.
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #13
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

I think a great deal revolves around the fact that the majority of Americans wish for peace and do not wish to go up against the system. They are somewhat content in what they have and until that becomes unbearable they will not act. Are they being pushed to act I would think so, but how far and long that will take is anybody's guess.

Thank you unlimited mind I agree that actions have always been much more successful at teaching than just words. I too have been working within my own community\local government to solve the problems facing us as a community. I will add some of your suggestions as well thanks for the tips. I too have other groups and like you they are unwilling to participate, I had one positive reply.

One thing I have noticed is that there are not enough jobs for the whole global community someone somewhere is going to be without in the present system we have, this is quite apparent if one research it. Someone will come up on the short side of the stick always. Other options must be on the table for consideration during a transition process otherwise everyone's standard of living falls dramatically.

What has evolved is a form of pacifying those who come up short with a small carrot from the government in the form of a little bit of assistance. This only further taxes those that are working which must contribute to the cost for those who have been left behind as an appeasement not for their lack of willingness or ability to work but because the system has left them behind.

Retooling\retraining seems to be the focus or norm usually at a cost to the one that has been left behind this in itself seems fine on the surface. However many comply and within years they find that career too has moved\relocated they become despondent and rightfully so. They no longer wish to retool\retrain for something which will more than likely be relocated within a few years.

So what are we are going to do to fill in those gaps that the system has abandoned? We could accomplish that with what is occurring on Avalon. Offering solutions to those who have been or want to leave the present system. But the system must be receptive to these changes and allow those changes to occur. This in effect would reduce the burden of taxing those working without penalizing those who need another route that cannot be sustained by the present system.

How can this be possible for many reasons one of them is if one is capable of sustaining oneself off the present system without the need for assistance this enables that person(s) to become self-sufficient. This removes that person(s) from the appeasement system they are now in and onto their own abilities, reducing the cost to the government and the people that stay within the present system. There would be no need to further tax those who wish to stay within the present system they would more than likely see a decrease in taxation.

A true fair trade of goods\services without fear of being hauled away for representing a different view\option would be needed and would be an option the governments need to consider without fear of anarchy should be worthy of consideration. These options place responsibility back into the hands of the individual and would be totally up to them as to the standard of living achieved.

Another thing this may accomplish is it would reduce taxation for those wishing to stay within the present system allowing them some sense of moving up albeit being controlled but this is just how some people wish to exist until it collapses, also at the present rate of decline savings will be completely wiped out as well as a decline in everyone's standard of living.

Sorry for ranting and being a little off-topic.

Thanks for mentioning dehydrating food, this is one I had forgotten, I am processing food now so again a big thanks....

Love & Peace
Trish
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:35 PM   #14
Trishsgate
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry a repost

Last edited by Trishsgate; 10-13-2008 at 08:54 PM.
Trishsgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:25 PM   #15
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder what the "sheeple" would think if they were exiting off the freeway and they saw a banner that said "America is Now a Dictatorship", or one of those phrases on the first post....

"Sheeple" are not stupid, this I know, I'm around them all the time and I have great fun and great times with them. The only thing that makes them "sheeple" is the fact that they think nothing is wrong with the system, and if they do think something is wrong then they are just too lazy to really come up with a way to fix it and continue as if nothing is wrong. So it makes you wonder what the flock would think when most of their brethren are bringing up valid points that the shephards are corrupt and we have no need for a shephard in the first place.
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:34 AM   #16
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Call to ALL Americans...WAKE UP NOW - It's already beyond urgent!

I HEAR you all, it is hard being 'awake' when those around you are sleeping, but the challenge you face is to NEVER GIVE UP!

Edmund Burke said: "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good [people] to do nothing".

In my original post it says:

If you haven't signed up to take action with us on November 22, please find your group and plug in right away here:

What have you got to lose? The CHANGE begins with every single individual because we are all part of the whole, there is no seperation.

Ghandi said: "Be the change that you want to see in the world".

Also in the original post they are offering you the chance to aquire stickers, banners, T shirts...and maybe you think so what's the point nothing changes, no ones gonna wake up.

But what if you DID start stickering...and what if that did WAKE up just ONE person, who in turn, WOKE UP another person, who then woke up another person and so on and so forth!

The smallest pro active participation you offer up in this time of change could just maybe, start a whole sequence of awareness in those who are currently sleeping.

Hey, it's gotta be worth a try, I know it's hard but frankly what are the options, sit back and just do nothing - give your sovriegn power away and just enjoy the ride, sure, it's your choice...it's always YOUR CHOICE!

But why go quietly into the night?

PEACE OUT

From the original post the sticker links etc below:

Let's SPRING INTO ACTION and INFORM THE POPULATION of what is transpiring. People need to know:

These slogan points should now appear on EVERY freeway overpass, lamposts, stuck on every sign, on flyers and posters.

Thousands and thousands EVERYWHERE.

Take it upon YOURSELF to spring into action. Take the initiative and be creative. Build coalitions across the spectrum with others who will resist the Banker Dictatorship.

Here's a fast, cheap place to get large quantities of stickers: http://www.stickergiant.com/ Take up a collection among your local groups and get stickering!!

Here's a great place to get t-shirts made...great prices, great service and fast (please tell them Steven Vincent sent you): http://coastalprintworks.com/

Good Luck, C'mon America let's play ball with these Muvva Fuggers!
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:44 AM   #17
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR View Post
I HEAR you all, it is hard being 'awake' when those around you are sleeping, but the challenge you face is to NEVER GIVE UP!

Edmund Burke said: "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good [people] to do nothing".

In my original post it says:

If you haven't signed up to take action with us on November 22, please find your group and plug in right away here:

What have you got to lose? The CHANGE begins with every single individual because we are all part of the whole, there is no seperation.

Ghandi said: "Be the change that you want to see in the world".

Also in the original post they are offering you the chance to aquire stickers, banners, T shirts...and maybe you think so what's the point nothing changes, no ones gonna wake up.

But what if you DID start stickering...and what if that did WAKE up just ONE person, who in turn, WOKE UP another person, who then woke up another person and so on and so forth!

The smallest pro active participation you offer up in this time of change could just maybe, start a whole sequence of awareness in those who are currently sleeping.

Hey, it's gotta be worth a try, I know it's hard but frankly what are the options, sit back and just do nothing - give your sovriegn power away and just enjoy the ride, sure, it's your choice...it's always YOUR CHOICE!

But why go quietly into the night?

PEACE OUT

From the original post the sticker links etc below:

Let's SPRING INTO ACTION and INFORM THE POPULATION of what is transpiring. People need to know:

These slogan points should now appear on EVERY freeway overpass, lamposts, stuck on every sign, on flyers and posters.

Thousands and thousands EVERYWHERE.

Take it upon YOURSELF to spring into action. Take the initiative and be creative. Build coalitions across the spectrum with others who will resist the Banker Dictatorship.

Good Luck, C'mon America let's play ball with these Muvva Fuggers!

Americans are too busy discussing Palin, McCain, or the "Liberal/Muslim," unaware of those* who are in control behind the scene. *Those brought us the controlled demolition.

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/images/911demolit.jpg

Last edited by feeler; 10-14-2008 at 07:56 AM.
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:28 AM   #18
Stephen

Watch this video and compare this to the United States.

Argentina's Economic Collapse (FULL VERSION)
Google video Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ntina+finacial

The Parallels are STAGGERING!
(You might have to Cut & Paste the Whole link to get it to work...Or...Use the title of the video in Google Search)

What happened back in late 2001 that had most of the World Distracted?
Anyone REMEMBER? Hmmmmm...?

This is a very well done Film....Oh...it has Subtitles...sorry...
Old 10-14-2008, 09:33 AM   #19
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Stephen,

I've noticed the similarity for quite some time now. I have even commented to my friends that if the US was called Argentina the whole economy would collapse and the word "Corralito" would come into play.

The balance of trade for the US is totally out of wack, the only thing really being exported by the US is printed money. When the penny drops and the world begins to see this, there will be a problem.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Watch this video and compare this to the United States.

Argentina's Economic Collapse (FULL VERSION)
Google video Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ntina+finacial

The Parallels are STAGGERING!
(You might have to Cut & Paste the Whole link to get it to work...Or...Use the title of the video in Google Search)

What happened back in late 2001 that had most of the World Distracted?
Anyone REMEMBER? Hmmmmm...?

This is a very well done Film....Oh...it has Subtitles...sorry...
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:42 PM   #20
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting read. I don't know how useful the money I am putting away will be. I should be putting away food and supplies instead but I'm pretty much unsure of what to do. Should I spend the money on food and supplies or hold onto it or what?

I'm not really panicking but then again, the only significant debt I have is my student loan.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:11 PM   #21
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

many thanks for this video, copied and saved to disk to usa for educational purposes of the sleeping friends of mine
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 02:28 AM   #22
Sisif
Avalon Senior Member

You know what I just realized?
In order to do anything good for this country and it's people there is a substantial thing to do; the main thing!
The people should forget about anything like: politics, race, religion, sexual orientation and all other prejudices and GET TOGETHER!

UNITE! ONCE AND FOR ALL!
Old 10-23-2008, 01:49 PM   #23
Sisif
Avalon Senior Member

This topic is strongly related to the wake up call!
It is very serious and, indeed, very grave.
The question is: what will you do?
Please take a look, because you don't have much time left!

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5913

I really hope that you will make the right decision and use the paper ballots.
God help you!
Old 10-27-2008, 02:05 AM   #24
Wolfladyk
Avalon Senior Member

I have just finished reading a 46-page article that says almost 10,000 of Bush's cronies and banksters have been rounded up and jailed or "eliminated." Supposedly, some members of the EU have forced or stolen back a lot of the Bush funds and wiped out all of Greenspan's assets among many many others' illegal gains being held in offshore trusts and banks around the world to raise 14 trillion in "Settlement" funds that are supposed to be dispersed to improve the economy in America and everywhere else. They have the evidence of the Panzi (sp.?) scheme promoted by the globalists! And they are threatening to try them under Internationalist Terrorist laws too.

However, both Bush 41 and 43 are attempting to stall these disbursements so they have also been warned that they could be arrested by the EU if they don't "return" the money. Very very interesting info, so all may not be lost, or lost so quickly at any rate. The same article maintains that the U.S. military put their foot down about Iran as well. I wonder if these people are the "White Knights" who want NESARA announced (assuming that story is true!). If so, it would seem that someone or many have had enough of the Illuminati and are putting their foot down. In fact, Britain prime minister Brown supposedly has evidence that one of the Illuminati bigshots in the EU had the little five-year-old Madeline Mann kidnapped. Looks like they've had enough of pedophilia from these depraved Illuminists as well. AND supposedly Britain is withholding funds from the EU account and all is NOT well in the Union after all. The breakup of the EU would be a big setback for the NWO.

The article link is: http://www.worldreports.org/news/178...verely_wounded

I sure hope y'all find it as enlightening as I did! If Bush DOES pull something stupid, then maybe China and Russia will come to SAVE us rather than invade to take us over and kill us! Wouldn't that be a most interesting development?

Hugs to all,
Wolf
Wolfladyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:47 AM   #25
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Angry Re: Call to ALL Americans...WAKE UP NOW - It's already beyond urgent!

A.
Active
American Troops on our soil:

http://www.alternet.org/rights/10195...wd_control%22/

B. Ex-CIA OPerative comments on Prison Camps in the US (start around 2:30 sec)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmdFG...eature=related

C. Map of your nearest CONCENTRATION CAMP
http://www.libertyforlife.com/jail-p...-locations.htm

D. Georgia Guidestons saying Burial Vaults might be handy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rosIIt...eature=related

E. Handy Coffins referred to as "Burial Vaults" - .5 MILLION here
http://www.infowars.com/?p=3482

G. TA DA
We will be saved...
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie..._Monks_ET.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (14.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg homeland_quote.jpg (12.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg illumanati hands.jpg (12.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: gif infowars-shop_2024_279597.gif (11.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg thermiteonwtccolumns_small.jpg (15.2 KB, 5 views)
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote