Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 09-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #1
Administrator
Project Avalon Administrator

Default 14th October 2008

Good shout on this area Kerry

Will kick this off with a Channeling from Blossom

Channelled by Blossom Goodchild on 1st august
http://blossomgoodchild.blogspot.com/

Follow up here.
http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/inde...e=BGoct14.html

You Tube links

Original
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eAThhjU5CRA

Another
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P8c0ppYYT6o

Confirmed by another:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G4G4mFvM0OY

Collection of other Channels on this :

http://www.indianinthemachine.com/oct142008.html

Cheers

GateKeeper
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:46 PM   #2
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 14th October 2008

This is really interesting stuff, i was told that something was happening this year 2008 and feared because the months are flying past this is really good news great!!!!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:56 PM   #3
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

OK, I am going to be abit negative here, so I am sorry in advance.

I have a massive problem with channelled messages, not that I don't believe that it is possible. I feel that at times people just seem to jump on the bandwagon, we seem to be putting far too much faith in channelled messages and alien assistance. Putting the TPTB aside for a second, we all know how much damage they have done, but we are not innocent to what is and has happened on this planet. The enviroment is up a creek without a paddle, amongst many other things.

We need to stop looking for outside sources to save our ass, because to be honest, what we will learn if the ET's come down and safe us?. We need to stand on our own two feet and sort all our own crap out, without the need to run to the great school teacher from outer space complaining that the school bully has knicked our lunch.

We have lived a life of dependence for far too long, and it's about time we grew up spiritually.

Jay

Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:05 PM   #4
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypierce2008 View Post

I have a massive problem with channelled messages, not that I don't believe that it is possible. I feel that at times people just seem to jump on the bandwagon, we seem to be putting far too much faith in channelled messages and alien assistance. Putting the TPTB aside for a second, we all know how much damage they have done, but we are not innocent to what is and has happened on this planet. The enviroment is up a creek without a paddle, amongst many other things.

We need to stop looking for outside sources to save our ass, because to be honest, what we will learn if the ET's come down and safe us?. We need to stand on our own two feet and sort all our own crap out, without the need to run to the great school teacher from outer space complaining that the school bully has knicked our lunch.

We have lived a life of dependence for far too long, and it's about time we grew up spiritually.

Jay

Agree we are here to sort our own stuff out, and ET's know this as well.

But a small nudge such as Disclosure to show their is indeed life beyond our planet in my opinion would help progress that view.

It would throw alot of people into a confused situation where they would have to re-evaluate certain things in their life, as well as trust and faith they have had with current world leaders.

Interesting times ahead HOPEFULLY
Old 09-06-2008, 08:32 PM   #5
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

A friend of mine has collected corrobotating information and also has given his thoughts. It's a long read, but it's worth it. Here's the link.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:27 AM   #6
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: 14th October 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
A friend of mine has collected corrobotating information and also has given his thoughts. It's a long read, but it's worth it. Here's the link.
Bill "the Doctor"
Greeting's Bill "The Doctor,"
Yes, I found your friends article fits nto my mindframe of things. The "Seth" material, by Jane Roberts, is very compellingly profound! " Seth Speaks," written over 35 years ago, it is still opening my eyes to our Universe. It is a must read for Human Enlightenment. giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:12 PM   #7
Nethros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post

We need to stop looking for outside sources to save our ass, because to be honest, what we will learn if the ET's come down and safe us?. We need to stand on our own two feet and sort all our own **** out, without the need to run to the great school teacher from outer space complaining that the school bully has knicked our lunch.

Jay

Most of the people on this planet are definately not capable of realising the truth now. Too much conditioning on part of the evil forces. If aliens landed the whole world would turn into chaos.
Nethros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:48 PM   #8
GOTZEUS
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irg_8POZNyU
GOTZEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #9
4dmind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post

We need to stop looking for outside sources to save our ass, because to be honest, what we will learn if the ET's come down and safe us?. We need to stand on our own two feet and sort all our own **** out, without the need to run to the great school teacher from outer space complaining that the school bully has knicked our lunch.

Jay

I agree, and add the following. It's going to involve everyone. Everyone is involved because we are already involved. We are creating this reality in real-time, and therefore other people from higher densities may also choose to participate in real time (or the one crystal present, more accurately). We will all see when we get "there" and each of us will know what you need to know. It is odd that Americans aren't more active at this point. America (and I am an American) has a karmic debt to pay in that our people have never had to do without - this is what we must learn. A friend of mine said that Americans won't do anything until someone messes with their money. That is a very sad state of affairs, when one considers the untold death that we have co-created our govenment to invoke upon the rest of the world. Co-created? Some might disagree, claiming they had no part in it. But we all did, because we allowed it to continue, because we continued to buy all the shiny things offered to us by the system we demanded into existence. But, there is no point in going further down this train of thought.

We are all here to learn. We must learn to focus on our harmony - the common things we have, like the cosmic right to have free will. Free will cannot be infringed upon without your permission. Grim as it may sound, if a man holds a gun to your head and tells you to do something, you do have the choice not to do that something. He in turn has the choice to pull the trigger. This is the freedom we have taken for granted, and now the choices required to manifest it - to take it this power back will require a deeper commitment to the choice itself.

But, the influx of chaos will help, in actuality. This will be the wakeup call Americans need in order to learn how powerful they can be. It is unfortunate that it could take this unnecessary and extreme manifestation. Every day, every hour, every minute that we don't take action is another potential added to the extremity. This is simply how we have chosen to create the story.

But this story always ends with the protagonist-transformed. The shadow provides this transformation because we ask it to. Death is a transformation, so we have the choice of creating a different total story-ending. We can do this - we do this everyday.

I also totally believe that we will do this. It may look grim for the home team, but in the end the basketball game will be won.

Afterall, another truly American trait is that of fighting best under extreme pressure. I am doing my part to activate, and it is clear from the physics that the simple act of attempting to educate people, in a manner which does infringe on free will, does a lot more than we are aware in raising the overall awareness level. We broadcast everything we learn to everyone else. It doesn't matter if someone vehemently disagrees - they have that right. But they still hear it - the information is transferred in any case.

What I can offer now is my web site, which is not for the purpose of selling anything. If we each do our part to gently help educate our fellow people, we have done much to create a positive future.

4dmind.org
Old 09-06-2008, 07:57 PM   #10
Vicki
Avalon Senior Member

I read about this a while ago - I shall be watching with interest! I do have one question though - WHY are these things always focussed on the USA? NO offence meant to anyone at all but the world is a much bigger place!
Vicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:57 PM   #11
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
This is really interesting stuff, i was told that something was happening this year 2008 and feared because the months are flying past this is really good news great!!!!
Hi Jacqui D

It is exciting stuff and would be great if it comes to fruitation.

Like all things you come across on your path while doing this life, take what fits and leave behind what does not.

If this does not occur on the 14th Oct as per the message, many people will scoff and attack the Channel, without realising that things can change, plans get changed. Because we and eveyone else, including the ET's have FreeWill that effects the future.

Gives alot of hope though and a date to look forward too with anticipation.

Cheers

GateKeeper
Old 09-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #12
JoinTheFun
Avalon Senior Member

The probability of something like it happening sooner than later can be greatly improved by us visualizing it, concentrating upon it.
As GK said, there's no fixed future, we co create it (or them, rather).
So let's speed it along, it will happen anyway and I for one would rather see it happen next month (or tomorrow!) than next year.
If only to cut off Dark Siders at the pass, hehe.
JoinTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:22 PM   #13
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

Dr Who, i have listened to the federation of light channelled msgs before..and they are claiming to be the pleiadians...but there is reference to them being the 'people that the ancient sumerians refer to'...but i am confused, as the drawings and history of the sumerians seem to refer to what can be known as annunaki..the lizard race etc...

can anyone add clarity on this? there is soo much contrasting info!
however, saying that..the words/message in these channellings are awesome!!

OOPS! sorery, i just re-listened to one of the channelled msgs and they ARE referring to the annanuki and what they have done in the history of man! my apologies....totally brilliant what is being said..and it resonates with me! seriously worth everyone listening to all the galactic federation msgs! it does give hope!

Last edited by Kate; 09-06-2008 at 09:26 PM.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:53 PM   #14
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah the chanelling bit i am a bit sceptical about, i was a believer in mediumship until i worked the whole thing out.
But saying that i myself was given messages a few years back which greatly lifted my perception on the et scenario so i can't say for sure that all chanelling may be rubbish.
About the looking after the planet thing being our responsibility, well we were kind of seeded here in the first place wasn't we, stands to reason our ancestral elders would no doubt want to help their own surely.
Perhaps i have this all wrong but that's what i feel anyway.
I just know i have been waiting a long time for something like this to happen, whether it was built into my dna or put in to my conscience thought pattern i can not tell.
If it all turns out to be a big nothing i expect we will carry on as usual we will have to wait and see what happens.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:58 PM   #15
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, All:

In my personal opinion: the 14 October thing is a bunch of (almost certain) nonsense that came from one person, Blossom Goodchild, who channeled it and posted it on her blog.

It’s since been hyped all over the net and other channelers - appropriately front-loaded (meaning, already expecting this information and unconsciously agreeing with it) - have jumped in to say that their ‘sources’ agree with this also.

if this occurs, I’ll be staggered. I’m 99.9% sure that it’s incorrect, but well-intentioned. Unfortunately, a huge amount of channeled information - but not all! - falls into this category.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:31 AM   #16
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone,

I feel the same way as many of you!. I am certain that "IF" anything shows up on or around October 14th, it will be a MAN MADE craft. There is the possibility of a "FALSE FLAG", lets all remember that the secret government or the cabal, how ever you want to call them, might be using this as their last card!. Lets use our discernment before we jump to conclusions.

It has been said before that there will be no direct intervention by the aliens at this time due to our FREE WILL. If they intervene in any way and clean up our mess, WHAT DID WE LEARN?, nothing!.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents!

Blessings to all
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:37 AM   #17
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

From one Bill to another Bill, I think what needs to be kept in mind is what the majority of your interviews with Dan Burisch, David Wilcock, and many others, saying we are at a nexus point. This planet and solar system are entering a region of space with new properties. Whitley Strieber has mentioned a lot lately about energy come from the direction of Cygnus. If we are at a point where we are in control of "creating our future," what a better way of people people's mind to one thing, and that is we have massive worldwide first contact other worldly beings. I'm going to quote some stuff from my friend's website previously linked above where he puts things into perspective.
Bill "the Doctor"

Quote:
Know that any - ANY unpleasant fallout from contact will not be from those attempting to make contact with us; it will be originating with those on the ground who are operating out of fear, or from those powers that are protecting their own interests (guess you could say they are also acting out of fear). If these beings wished us harm it should come as no surprise that they could effect it swiftly and effectively once and for all, and we wouldn't even know what hit us. This is something that seems to elude a lot of people.

The FOL folks advise (above) that this process has been in the planning stages for a long time. Does this surprise you? I think a lot of people are approaching this subject as if they plan to spontaneously show up and hope for the best. That's absurd. Do you really believe that an advanced collective of races is going to embark on such an unbelievably profound undertaking without so much as considering the consequences? Nope. So what we have is something a long time in the planning, and therefore, something that is without question going to take place.

This is something, it should be known, that probably occurs to every civilized race eventually.

It is along these lines that I wanted to comment on the Youtube video I posted above from MagentaPixie2012 and her statements about "belief" being solely responsible for bringing this event to manifest. There is a lot more going on here than a hope that a ufo will appear, to be sure.

Our beliefs are tied in with our consciousness; clearly, they are inseparable. And our consciousness, as are our bodies, are composed of energy; vibration. One cannot be at a level of consciousness that holds the reality of the creator "inside" oneself - that one is in fact a creator, or the reality of intelligent, advanced beings originating from a place or dimension outside of one's own without existing at a certain level of consciousness; vibration. Indeed, the acceptance of these things as real and true are a hallmark of a certain vibratory level; as is one's ability to not only consider contact with these beings, but also having a positive (read: fearless) mindset about such contact.

The October 14 event is, to me, not just an arbitrary hope for contact, but the existence of this announcement and real possibility are a reflection of where we are as a race, vibrationally; it's our consciousness level. Understand that this is not a one-off, and if it doesn't occur then that's it. We are at a place now where these things are going to manifest.

The FOL and the folks they are involved with are using their own graph, for lack of a better word, of where we are as a species effect these contact events. These beings have a far greater understanding of where were are as a species; of what our level of consciousness is. Would it be a surprise to know that these beings may know us better than we know ourselves?

The FOL talk about gauging our reaction to these messages (and, I'm sure, much more than that) to discern the best time and method of open, first contact. It should be obvious that our reaction to this message, and others like it, would also be combined with data from sightings, news stories, individual contact events, message board forums, and other information sources. Not to mention, there are ways to gauge where we are through means that we might not even comprehend.

I also wanted to mention again what MagentaPixie2012 said in her Youtube video, and that is that these motherships (larger craft) are already in our atmosphere in an alternate dimension/reality/timeline, and that our thoughts/beliefs/intentions are making them manifest on this timeline/dimension.

I wonder exactly how "removed" this timeline is from our own. Reason being, there have been many eyewitnesses who have seen these extremely large craft in our lower atmosphere, including credible witnesses such as police, pilots, politicians, and members of the military and scientific communities.

I have seen something that I believe was only part of an much larger craft that was, to some degree, cloaked. Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot as well, has reported on a video available at ProjectCamelot.org that she has also seen a large craft actually cloak itself.

So, to me, this is not a matter of a physically different "dimension," but a matter of our willingness to be open to what is actually the logical next step.

As far as I'm concerned, these large craft are not in a different physical reality (although, I admit this takes on a completely new meaning), but they are HERE, waiting for us to be ready for their appearance.

What is interesting to me, someone who has been on alert for about two years now, is that there seems to be (including the cloud images above, if I'm correct) a subtle acclimation to this reality being undertaken. This includes sightings, contacts, news stories, as well as abnormal or unusual natural phenomena (i.e, geophysical activity, flashing lights, sky phenomena, etc.), or what would be considered mundane (e.g. chemtrails, etc.). Michael, a contactee doing weekly audio interviews at HelloEarth.info, said that we wouldn't be seeing these huge craft near Saturn (and, I suspect, similar phenomena) if we weren't being indoctrinated into the larger reality that surrounds us.

In any event, we are another day closer. I know open first contact is imminent. And I am not alone in saying, "Get the hell here!". So every day is a day closer to that event. And when that day comes the world will change forever - for the better. It may be chaotic and confusing at first, but the universe is not going to wait for everyone to play catchup - it has a way of "catching you up."
http://www.atsdeck.com
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #18
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

DoctorWho: I just now saw your post about Oct. 14.

I love your saying " "Get the hell here!".

It's unfortunate that "we" can't seem to grow up and learn to live peacefully with all nations. History just seems to repeat itself over and over.

I think our nations leaders now have the military weapons to take into outer space... and we have not shown ourselves to be peaceful people. 2 + 2 = we can't be trusted to be good galactic neighbors.

I do think we need them to give us a helpful hand.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 07:30 PM   #19
Ethel
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone have any dreams last night? I had a dream where I was at my home, yet I felt a little different, my thoughts and feelings were not the same. In the dream I was walking out of the driveway when I saw a succession of images rapidly come at me. The image of a teenage girl looking into my eyes and showing me interest while holding the hand of her boyfriend loosely, then lines began to form on the pavement of the driveway in my mind and these lines began to glow and swirl, converging into a single spot in which I was drawn into, then I no longer 'saw' images, but experienced knowingness and I saw how a conflict of energy would merge into one and this conflict came from within....then the images faded and I saw myself walking down a road branching from the driveway where I was once standing. Along the road, I knew where my destination was. The road itself caught my attention and I saw these symbols begin to glow in the black pavement and they led towards this craft where many people in my neighborhood were surrounding. It was not at all like any craft I saw before, it emanated this plasma surrounding of brilliant colors and I found myself standing before it and drawn into it as I woke up.

Several strange details to add on:
The street I was walking along and where the craft was positioned is the path I normally take to go to school and take the bus, so I perceived this event occurring during this year for it is my last year of school before I leave to travel far away from the United States.

While walking along the street, I heard this song, or some sort of hymn about Jesus, but the singer called him Jeshua and this hymn/song was talking about his deeds and so on and about specific details which I can't remember now.....it gets even odder when I woke up and as I was going to work, and my dad turned on the car, the radio station began to talk about Jesus, and I was like WTF??

Just wanted to know if anyone else had anything as well?
Ethel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:18 PM   #20
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethel View Post
Just wanted to know if anyone else had anything as well?
Wow, that was some dream !

I've said this somewhere else....but last night I had a dream and I kept looking
at the sky and there was a lot of activity, one way or another. Mainly rings or
circles of clouds? forming.

Then I was indoors and there was a radio news broadcast. They were saying
that there was a big pillar of snow/cloud above Stonehenge. I got VERY
EXCITED and I was saying....'oh my god, it's real, oh my god, it's real.'
Then my mother heard me, fainted and dropped to the floor.....woke up.

link...http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q3SjqGfe-yM

Joni Mitchell - Woodstock.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:35 PM   #21
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Just "WOW"! Over 25,000 views on this one thread alone! Seems to me that something will occur being that collective thoughts are bringing this forward in record numbers..... I havent checked but I"m sure most other forums of this type would report the same. But what is it we all will be manifesting?
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:48 PM   #22
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
Just "WOW"! Over 25,000 views on this one thread alone! Seems to me that something will occur being that collective thoughts are bringing this forward in record numbers..... I havent checked but I"m sure most other forums of this type would report the same. But what is it we all will be manifesting?
We've got to trust each other and feel each other.

The collective mind is powerful.

We are taking a step into the unknown. But it feels GOOD. YES.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:54 PM   #23
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

I don't know if this has been posted before but just spotted this message which i thought was very interesting,

"I just received this email from an alleged French-Canadian Soldier:

I am a canadian soldier(reservist). I just receive a e-mail from a lieutenant of my regiment saying all reservist soldier must be on stand by (48 hours) for deployment between october 13 and october 19. They don't say why. And they tell me not to talk to much about it so i dont create panic. Now this is very serious..im not liar. If you want the e-mail, I can send it to you but its all french, I'm from québec (french native)

I have asked him for this confirmation email he speaks of. Once I receive it, I will have it posted here."

This was posted on http://www.10-14-08.blogspot.com/

There are also some of the latest interviews with Blossom.
Henners
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:55 PM   #24
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 14th October- 'something' is out there!

That mysterious triangle seems to be moving around the globe: Check it out:

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A connection between Google Earth and some photographs
If you may or may not have noticed, the shapes on Google Earth have moved:

http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/

We see this very large triangular shape heading down from the arctic down to Northern Canada.

I received these set of two pictures last night from a gentleman in Finland. His email stated:

"Brad, I've just witnessed the most remarkable thing here in southern Finland. Just got back from driving and I'm sending the best photo.

A triangle-shaped object appeared to block the sky for some minutes. It was very dark so there's lots of noise in the picture."

Comparing the two triangle shaped objects on both Google Earth and in Finland, the triangle looks quite identical. Here is a second picture he took:

I asked if he could take video, but he mentioned that it was far too dark to see anything through his video camera.

If this is indeed accurate, this light ship could be of triangular proportions. Which would make sense. As Commander Adama has told me, Sirian vessels are of triangular shape.

Between now and the next few hours we may be able to see something here very soon. If there are any individuals in Northern Canada that are within the proximity of where this shape is now, see if you can locate in the sky and take pictures or video if possible so we can confirm that this triangle-shaped object could indeed be the giant light ship. And if this is the light ship, it spans 595 miles approximately.

Keep your eyes peeled on Google Earth to track this object's path as it appears to be making its way further down Canada to the USA.

More info on this as it develops....

From me: I'm as skeptical as anyone here, but this looks darned interesting...
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:59 PM   #25
eris
Avalon Senior Member

whats your game sunnyrap? that post is just a copy & paste of one from earlier thats now been discredited over in the blogspot in question ??? why are you so out of date ?
eris is offline   Reply With Quote