Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #101
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Excellent points TWSF.

I think I can exemplify the one point with this question: Did you go looking for the truth, or did it come looking for you?

It may be a precondition to those clinging to the sleep state, that they are already afraid of what they'll see if they open their eyes. They already know on some level.

My point about America then and America now, is that the time to prevent 9-11 was almost a century ago. If you overlay what we now understand across the last century of western history, you can project back to the time of the Europeans finding America, and up through their throwing off the imperialistic Advances of the old world powers.

The highlights, as I see them, are that those who refused to be dominated by a small group of controllers, tried to exit the game in Europe and set sail. (It's more than a side note what they did when they got to North America and found it already inhabited, and the Karmic debt America has because of the invasion). But the rebellious beings left Europe and tried to set up a more free shop in North America. The Europeans objected and lots of unpleasantness went back and forth. They tried to install their same power structures in N.A. But we were sick of it and said no. So it came to war(s). We threw off the shackles and declared ourselves free.

But the controllers always have multiple contingencies. They've always modelled outcomes. They couldn't do it overtly, so they went covert.....
Again myplanet2, excellent post and I agree with so much of what you say.

I have been getting the same intuitive hits about what it means to be in the matrix and how powerful we as human beings are to say NO to 'them'. I do not live under the illusion that I need anything from them.

I have been buying local for a long time mostly because every time I would go into the grocery store, walking down the aisles I would get a really sick feeling in my stomach looking at all the choices and companies. I now know it was because what I was sensing was the GMO in the food that was alerting me from within. It doesn't happen anymore but I have learned to listen to my gut instincts as it will never lead us astray.

To answer your question about how I got the Truth.

My prayer was to know the Truth....period. At the time I thought I was praying to know spiritual Truth and that it would come to me in a lovely package all tied up in a pretty bow of understanding.....boy was I wrong! LOL...what I got was NWO, chemtrails, Alex Jones, vatican secrets, (this after being a religion teacher for years) bohemian grove, you name it, I got it! Was I angry because I was duped? you bet I was but it didn't drive me insane or elicit me into doing violence to anyone, it spurred me on to know more and do the research required for deeper understanding.

It came to me by way of being on Ron Paul's presidential campaign. So he was the catalyst that brought my wake up.
It wouldn't matter to me if I woke up because of Charlie Sheen's letter, in fact I believe that would be secondary to what I was being woken up to.
Point being, I wasn't angry that I was on Ron Paul's campaign as the reason all this 'bad news' was brought to me.

I see your breakdown of America's demise is very accurate and yes I do believe that the whole point of America was to play out this crazy plan of theirs. I also think there are other energies at work that they will not count on happening just like 9-11 and the compassion that opened the hearts of many around the world.

While I believe in turning one's back on tptb as though they do not exist, like Jesus said to the devil, "Get thee behind me Satan" I also believe there is more to it. I don't know how to explain it, but the fact that evil is so evident and prominent to see, it is sometimes easier to think that it is winning the so called game. I feel that even though we cannot see what the light or 'good guys' are doing it doesn't mean it is not working equally if not dominantly over the darkness.

When I see the entire picture I fit the third dimensional world of matter into what I know to be universal Truths. Truths that cannot be altered or changed because they are what they are, irrefutable and undeniable and always at hand.

We can 'argue' (I know we are not arguing, but discussing) points of view and pros and cons and who is right and wrong all we want, but there are forces at work that will win the day and that I am confident of.

Darkness cannot exist in the Light. You don't even need a whole lotta light to dispel the darkness. This goes along with only needing small percentage of people to wake up.

We are all held to be accountable through karma. This means all of us.
ALL OF US, even those who choose to do the dark's bidding. There is no way around this. Even if they feel like they are winning they cannot change the effects of their own karma. (I have been 'told' that one's karmic effects are happening quicker now, may be because the notion of time is speeding up)

This is the time of Truth, nothing will be allowed to be hidden or pushed under the rug. The Truth is surfacing from the micro, from relationships, government coverups, etc. to the macro finding new planets and star systems, etc. It is all coming out baby. I feel the dark knows this and knows they cannot stop it and why they are in overdrive to implement their plans.

People are slated to be awakened, whether it is through Charlie Sheen's letter or whatever, it is their time to wake up. Our DNA is changing to accept this wake up as well, so I don't believe it will be the mass chaos that some are predicting. AND it is up to those Lightworkers who have been awakened for some time to help those stuck in anger, fear or sadness so our collective energy can be for the good of humanity. It is like the 100th monkey phenomenon we are all awakening.

I went to a little town in Michigan to drop off my daughter for college last weekend and the driver told me about what he knew about NWO, chemtrails etc etc. The drive to the train station was almost an hour and we talked about everything. He said even when he was in the military he knew about much of this information but he wasn't allowed to talk about it and why he believes so much of it to be true now. Again while at work the other day a woman started talking to me about the vaccine issue, my point is, I have to go by what I experience first hand in my own sphere of the world, not what I read about from other people, and what I see is people are waking up all over America. Maybe America was chosen specifically because we are such a compassionate trusting people and they knew they could pull the wool over our eyes.....for awhile..... but when the American spirit gets activated...watch out...because we are still a strong people, albeit a bit fatter, a bit older, but wiser....we will prevail and emerge even stronger than before.

Time to go for a walk, it is beautiful outside, then make some apple bread.....have a wonderful day!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 06:47 PM   #102
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Make me some please
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 06:58 PM   #103
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Make me some please
You got it swanny! Put the tea on and I will bring a loaf over!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #104
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Please include me in also. I can't think of a better group to join

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 07:51 AM   #105
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Was listening to Alex last night, he had the Scottish bloke (Alan Watt) on the show.
I knew time is short but last night it really brought it home that time is now very short. Hope everyone out there has made their plans and are as ready as can be just in case.
Just a few weeks now and the vaccinations should be in full effect.

Good luck everyone
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:49 PM   #106
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha View Post
This is at the end of the transcript..did no one notice it?
Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.
This is an open letter to the President requesting a new investigation.
Charlie Sheen.
There was a video contest that Alex Jones launched to help bring attention to the Charlie Sheen "20 Minutes with the President" transcript and the reason behind it.

Infowars.com posts the winner today:

20 Minutes With The President Winner

Infowars
November 30, 2009

This is Christo Garcia’s adaptation of Charlie Sheen’s script “20 Minutes with the President.” Opening with the prophetic statements of Presidents Eisenhower and Kennedy about the New World Order’s “Ruthless Conspiracy”, the tight script will illuminate how truly absurd the “Official Story” of 9/11 is. Hopefully, this film will help re-invigorate the 9/11 Truth movement, and inspire other filmmakers to create their own films about 9/11 Truth.

Check out the other fine entries on the 20 Minutes with the President website.

Here's the winner:

Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:07 AM   #107
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Alex jones censors the words kinghts of malta, vatican, and jesuit from his forum

Alex jones goes only as far as to say the bilderbergs cfr and international bankers control the world (though he usually doesnt deny the rest on his radio show unless its about the vatican or extraterrestrials or zionists)

Alex jones believes (or says he does) that the main reason for the NWO is crazy elitists obsessed with eugenics

Alex jones is a fearmonger

Alex jones had david rothschild on his show (he only appears on major networks yet he makes an exception to come on alexs show to promote the carbon global warming myth)

Alex jones claims to have snuck into into bohemian grove which is heavily guarded and over 2000 acres. He says he was stopped by security guards but by saying he was with the bushes they left him alone (incidentally, the major intelligence apparatus guarding the place was too lazy to double check with the bushes) he was able to easily find his way around the place, mingle with everyone, get everything on camera, and get out safely, and somehow he doesn't seem scared at all throughout the entire video. If I remember he also had a bbc (or some other mainstream british news) reporter with him. He also says the sacrifice they do there is fake.

Alex jones has a very popular radio show and receives little to no opposition in fact he regularly appears on mainstream news and has other people that do on his show

Alex jones radio show is owned by a company that is owned by abc

Alex says the voting system is a fraud then tells all his listeners to vote for ron paul ( a freemason)

alex jones promotes violent revolution

I could go on and on all of this information is on the internet
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:13 AM   #108
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Just dont forget the bolshevik revolution and how those liberators turned out to be.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:31 AM   #109
LadyLake
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Alex jones censors the words kinghts of malta, vatican, and jesuit from his forum

Alex jones goes only as far as to say the bilderbergs cfr and international bankers control the world (though he usually doesnt deny the rest on his radio show unless its about the vatican or extraterrestrials or zionists)

Alex jones believes (or says he does) that the main reason for the NWO is crazy elitists obsessed with eugenics

Alex jones is a fearmonger

Alex jones had david rothschild on his show (he only appears on major networks yet he makes an exception to come on alexs show to promote the carbon global warming myth)

Alex jones claims to have snuck into into bohemian grove which is heavily guarded and over 2000 acres. He says he was stopped by security guards but by saying he was with the bushes they left him alone (incidentally, the major intelligence apparatus guarding the place was too lazy to double check with the bushes) he was able to easily find his way around the place, mingle with everyone, get everything on camera, and get out safely, and somehow he doesn't seem scared at all throughout the entire video. If I remember he also had a bbc (or some other mainstream british news) reporter with him. He also says the sacrifice they do there is fake.

Alex jones has a very popular radio show and receives little to no opposition in fact he regularly appears on mainstream news and has other people that do on his show

Alex jones radio show is owned by a company that is owned by abc

Alex says the voting system is a fraud then tells all his listeners to vote for ron paul ( a freemason)

alex jones promotes violent revolution

I could go on and on all of this information is on the internet

I've listened to Alex for years and most of these things you say are not true. And the rest you say I have never seen or heard before. You're thorough discrediting of Alex makes me wonder why you're being so triggered...then again, people get paid to do that sort of thing on message boards. I think you'll need to prove these charges.
LadyLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:37 AM   #110
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Jones has been outstanding lately. Everyone needs to tune in to Alex's show now more than ever.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote