Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-13-2010, 09:15 PM   #76
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Bible and the Evil God: Lies, deception & brainwashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
fine it is so for you then, try tell a Sage , that he cannot bilocate transmute levitate , even if you dont believe it, he will still do it, from your realm of fantasy
Well my friend, I have seen no evidence for bi-location, transmutation, or levitation outside of the performances of stage magicians. If you have any evidence that any of that sort of thing is more than fantasy and illusion I would love to see it.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:35 PM   #77
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hahaaa.......... Good for you Lindabarker!!!
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:17 PM   #78
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Why no one here talks about what is actually written in the book itself?
Of course it is man made but under the surface there lies a treasure of unspoken value...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:10 AM   #79
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

OK...I'm gonna talk out of both sides of my mealy speculative mouth. Here's another 'what-if?' adventure:

What if Humans and Reptilians evolved simultaneously...and genetically manipulated each other (mutual manipulation)...and eventually ended up in a Human controlled Universal Theocracy...with Humans as the Gods...and Reptilians as the Angels? What if God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit were a Human Trinity...with the Father and Son being individuals...and the Holy Spirit being the Divinity Within Humanity (the souls in each person)? What if the Reptilian Race had a Shadow Trinity...consisting of Lucifer, Michael, and Gabriel...or Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? The Humans would be both physical and non-physical. The Reptilians would be both physical and non-physical.

What if the Reptilians got sick and tired of this Theocratic BS...and Lucifer led a rebellion against the Human Race...which exploded into the War in Heaven...killing the Human God the Father? What if a third of the Human Race was taken as hostages and slaves (perhaps deceived)...some (or all) of whom ended up on Earth...under the rulership of the Reptilian Lucifer?

I really started out with this general theory...before exploring other options. The one thing that remains the same...is that we need to get past the Master/Slave and Corruption/Violence BS. Otherwise...I'm pretty darn easy. Perhaps too easy. Sometimes I feel like the Kumbaya Olive Branch of the Gizeh Intelligence.

I'm asking you to look at a Human Trinity from all angles...and to look at a Reptilian Trinity from all angles. Look at all of the possibilities regarding the evolution/creation of both races. And finally to look at Church and State...and the subjects of Theocracy and Democracy...from all angles.

What would a Reptilian Trinity vs Human Trinity conflict look like? There would be a lot of confusion and deception...wouldn't there. None of the mythologies or theologies could really be trusted...could they? We can't really trust anything or anyone...can we? We just have to keep digging...keep asking questions...and keep speculating...without becoming enraged or going insane. What fun!

Here is one version of a resolution of the mess we are in...written by Ellen White...in the late 1800's...in a book titled 'The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan':

"I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it." Revelation 21:22. The people of God are privileged to hold open communion with the Father and the Son. "Now we see through a glass, darkly." 1 Corinthians 13:12

We behold the image of God reflected, as in a mirror, in the works of nature and in His dealings with men; but then we shall see Him face to face, without a dimming veil between. We shall stand in His presence and behold the glory of His countenance. {GC 676.4}

There the redeemed shall know, even as also they are known. The loves and sympathies which God Himself has planted in the soul shall there find truest and sweetest exercise. The pure communion with holy beings, the harmonious social life with the blessed angels and with the faithful ones of all ages who have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb, the sacred ties that bind together "the whole family in heaven and earth" (Ephesians 3:15)--these help to constitute the happiness of the redeemed. {GC 677.1}

There, immortal minds will contemplate with never-failing delight the wonders of creative power, the mysteries of redeeming love. There will be no cruel, deceiving foe to tempt to forgetfulness of God. Every faculty will be developed, every capacity increased. The acquirement of knowledge will not weary the mind or exhaust the energies. There the grandest enterprises may be carried forward, the loftiest aspirations reached, the highest ambitions realized; and still there will arise new heights to surmount, new wonders to admire, new truths to comprehend, fresh objects to call forth the powers of mind and soul and body. {GC 677.2}

All the treasures of the universe will be open to the study of God's redeemed. Unfettered by mortality, they wing their tireless flight to worlds afar--worlds that thrilled with sorrow at the spectacle of human woe and rang with songs of gladness at the tidings of a ransomed soul. With unutterable delight the children of earth enter into the joy and the wisdom of unfallen beings. They share the treasures of knowledge and understanding gained through ages upon ages in contemplation of God's handiwork. With undimmed vision they gaze upon the glory of creation--suns and stars and systems, all in their appointed order circling the throne of Deity. Upon all things, from the least to the greatest, the Creator's name is written, and in all are the riches of His power displayed. {GC 677.3}

And the years of eternity, as they roll, will bring richer and still more glorious revelations of God and of Christ. As knowledge is progressive, so will love, reverence, and happiness increase. The more men learn of God, the greater will be their admiration of His character. As Jesus opens before them the riches of redemption and the amazing achievements in the great controversy with Satan, the hearts of the ransomed thrill with more fervent devotion, and with more rapturous joy they sweep the harps of gold; and ten thousand times ten thousand and thousands of thousands of voices unite to swell the mighty chorus of praise. {GC 678.1}

"And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever." Revelation 5:13. {GC 678.2}

The great controversy is ended. Sin and sinners are no more. The entire universe is clean. One pulse of harmony and gladness beats through the vast creation. From Him who created all, flow life and light and gladness, throughout the realms of illimitable space. From the minutest atom to the greatest world, all things, animate and inanimate, in their unshadowed beauty and perfect joy, declare that God is love. {GC 678.3}

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:30 AM   #80
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
Well my friend, I have seen no evidence for bi-location, transmutation, or levitation outside of the performances of stage magicians. If you have any evidence that any of that sort of thing is more than fantasy and illusion I would love to see it.

we are magicians in a magic world

our imagination is the limit

all is possible

with positive thinking

we are what we think

within the body vehicle

Saint Padre Pio was a well known miracle man
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:09 AM   #81
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Interdimensional Reptilian Assistant? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuNaF9Rcn18

Namaste
Old 01-14-2010, 02:02 PM   #82
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Why no one here talks about what is actually written in the book itself?
Of course it is man made but under the surface there lies a treasure of unspoken value...
Well most people choose to ignore the genocides, the infanticides, the human sacrifices, and so forth and concentrate on the more ...commercial bits like love your neighbor and what not. However, I think if you recognize the true origins of the book, that is a purely human one, you can appreciate the good things and discount the superstitious nonsense without getting too wound around the axle about it. Its when people insist that the thing is the product of a supernatural creator god and is the key to understanding the universe and our place in it that things get a bit unreasonable. Or so it seems to me.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:34 PM   #83
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
we are magicians in a magic world, our imagination is the limit, all is possible, with positive thinking, we are what we think, within the body vehicle
While true in a general sense, in a more practical way it certainly is not. The false hopes of religion, religious hucksters, spiritualists, faith healers and the like no longer hold any draw or mystery for me. I have lived through simply too much at this point to fall for any of that nonsense anymore. I have run into numerous people in various walks of life who live rich fantasy lives where they think themselves in contact with spirits, angels, god, and other beings. In each and every case (including my own) when examined closely there is nothing really there except human imagination or chicanery. While I remain open minded and willing to review any evidence presented to me I have come to realize practically nothing is what it at first claims to be and great caution must be taken when accessing the veracity of any claim.

Quote:
Saint Padre Pio was a well known miracle man
Padre Pio is a well known fraud:
The founder of Rome's Catholic university hospital concluded Padre Pio was "an ignorant and self-mutilating psychopath who exploited people's credulity". The Vatican, deeply suspicious, banned him from saying Mass in public.
nzhearld.co.nz 2002

Over the years I have encountered so many "well meaning" people who have recommended frauds, hucksters, liars, and down right cheats to me. I don't quite understand how we can put blinders on ourselves when we are supposedly on a "journey toward the truth." The answer is of course religious "faith" which insists that one's belief shouldn't follow the evidence but rather the dictates and dogma of the faith. That's how people fall for religious hucksters like Pio, Tilton, Roberts, Baker, Hinn, Sathya Sai Baba, (just to name a tiny few) which allows them continue to victimize their patrons.

Last edited by trainedobserver; 01-14-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:39 PM   #84
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Interdimensional Reptilian Assistant? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuNaF9Rcn18
Namaste
It is an illusion just like every other trick he has ever done. It appears to be in front of 'spontaneous crowd' but they are in fact just part of the trick.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #85
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
While I remain open minded and willing to review any evidence presented to me I have come to realize practically nothing is what it at first claims to be and great caution must be taken when accessing the veracity of any claim.

spirituality is big business

so it is better to be sound sceptic

then to fall for every new tinsel trick

there are a thousand fakes for every genuine

to spot the real from the rest is the trick

the real does not put up a show or a stand

wants no money and gives no publicity

the fakes make bucks from peoples spiritual hunger

the real does not sell for it cannot be bought

real spirituality is incorruptible

Quote:
Padre Pio is a well known fraud:
The founder of Rome's Catholic university hospital concluded Padre Pio was "an ignorant and self-mutilating psychopath who exploited people's credulity". The Vatican, deeply suspicious, banned him from saying Mass in public.
nzhearld.co.nz 2002

again it is sound to be sceptic

but do not so easily brush something off

because of another man's view of the matter

research several sources and rely not on one only

besides in the very next paragraph from your quote the article says

Quote:
Later, when John Paul II was auxiliary bishop of Cracow, he asked the monk to pray for a female friend who had throat cancer. The woman, Wanda Polawska, was declared "inexplicably" cured 11 days later and was in Rome yesterday for the canonisation ceremony.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:57 PM   #86
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the real does not put up a show or a stand
wants no money and gives no publicity
the fakes make bucks from peoples spiritual hunger
the real does not sell for it cannot be bought
real spirituality is incorruptible
Just because someone doesn't take money (or claims that they do not) isn't a sure sign of being genuine. Far from it.

Look, Padre Pio and his ilk are confidence men. If you want to believe in them you are doing so at your own peril. Promoting them as genuine is absolutely irresponsible in my humble opinion. You should know better.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:14 PM   #87
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Look, Padre Pio and his ilk are confidence men. If you want to believe in them you are doing so at your own peril. Promoting them as genuine is absolutely irresponsible in my humble opinion. You should know better.

Oh no promo here

Im just refuting your fraud quote which you found in an article

about this well known miracle man

you do not bother to do a minimum of research on the subject

because you have already made up your mind

Please refrain from putting people you know nothing about in a bad light

Old 01-14-2010, 08:42 PM   #88
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
you do not bother to do a minimum of research on the subject
because you have already made up your mind
I already knew about his well known fraud before you mentioned him.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:29 PM   #89
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Take a very, very long and very, very hard look at the following:

1. Archangel Gabriel
2. Archangel Michael
3. Archangel Lucifer
4. Ancients or Founders
5. Anunnaki Reptilians
6. Draconian Reptilians
7. Grey Reptilians
8. Interdimensional Reptilians
9. God and Satan
10. Angels and Demons
11. Human Beings
12. God the Father
13. God the Son
14. God the Holy Spirit
15. Theology and Theocracy
16. Heaven and the Garden of Eden
17. Rebellion and War in Heaven
18. Expulsion and Exodus
19. Law, Covenant, and Constitution
20. Slavery and Freedom
21. Creation and Evolution
22. Love and Responsibility

What are the precise definitions, descriptions, interactions, and overlaps of these words? This may be the most important study one can possibly make. Lay aside your preconceived notions...and forget the bad experiences you may have had in connection with religion and church. Theology is at the center of Disclosure. The Jesuits know exactly what I'm talking about...but they are quite mysterious and secretive. They have very short leashes...and their masters carry very big sticks.

Disclosure = The PTB telling us the truth about all of the above...without telling us the truth about all of the above. I'm still enamored with the idea of applying Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to both the Human and the Reptilian races...both internally and cooperatively. Unfortunately...reason and solutions are often unwelcome in the heat of battle...especially when hatred, fear, and pride override everything else.

Old 01-15-2010, 12:20 AM   #90
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well most people choose to ignore the genocides, the infanticides, the human sacrifices, and so forth and concentrate on the more ...commercial bits like love your neighbor and what not. However, I think if you recognize the true origins of the book, that is a purely human one, you can appreciate the good things and discount the superstitious nonsense without getting too wound around the axle about it. Its when people insist that the thing is the product of a supernatural creator god and is the key to understanding the universe and our place in it that things get a bit unreasonable. Or so it seems to me.
I think there is more to the Bible than cunning fables...devised by Humanity. I see the distinct possibility of a Reptilian influence...and a Reptilian domination of the denominations. I see a combination of evolution and intelligent design. I see the Gods and Goddesses as being a lot like us...and not almighty and all knowing. This is a very confusing and messy subject. It is true that the priests and preachers avoid the nasty parts. I would too! They have enough trouble with their congregations and parishioners as it is! They get paid to be good. But most of the rest of us are good for nothing! Rabbis don't get paid as much. But they get to keep the tips!

Namaste
Old 01-15-2010, 03:30 AM   #91
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

1. Archangel Gabriel
2. Archangel Michael
3. Archangel Lucifer
4. Ancients or Founders
5. Anunnaki Reptilians
6. Draconian Reptilians
7. Grey Reptilians
9. God and Satan
10. Angels and Demons
11. Human Beings
12. God the Father
13. God the Son
14. God the Holy Spirit
18. Expulsion and Exodus
20. Slavery and Freedom

What are the precise definitions, descriptions, interactions, and overlaps of these words? This may be the most important study one can possibly make. Lay aside your preconceived notions...and forget the bad experiences you may have had in connection with religion and church. Theology is at the center of Disclosure. The Jesuits know exactly what I'm talking about...but they are quite mysterious and secretive. They have very short leashes...and their masters carry very big sticks.

Disclosure = The PTB telling us the truth about all of the above...without telling us the truth about all of the above. I'm still enamored with the idea of applying Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to both the Human and the Reptilian races...both internally and cooperatively. Unfortunately...reason and solutions are often unwelcome in the heat of battle...especially when hatred, fear, and pride override everything else.
23. Faith and Trust
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:28 AM   #92
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

BROOK...Faith, Trust, and Love can be euphemisms for Blind Submission. Working with a group...and being able to take orders, instruction, and discipline are good and important things...but they can very easily morph into something evil and destructive. There are a lot of fine-lines and tight-ropes to walk in life. I usually stumble and fall. I'm mainly interested in the true history and nature of the Human and Reptilian races...and how they interact and conflict with each other. If this was a good and happy thing...the PTB wouldn't have lied about it for thousands of years...and wouldn't continue to lie about it...I don't think. Bill Cooper spoke of Henry Kissinger working around the clock and not speaking to anyone when he was learning about a lot of this. It must have hit him like a ton of bricks. I think it will hit the people of the world like a ton of bricks. That's why Disclosure probably needs to be a process. I think the PTB are corrupt...and that we are stupid. This complicates Disclosure. The corrupt ruling the stupid...combined with Interdimensional Reptilians and Ancient Advanced Technology...is a very, very bad combination. Talk about a tinder-box!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-15-2010 at 05:48 AM.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:31 AM   #93
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
BROOK...Faith, Trust, and Love can be euphemisms for Blind Submission. Working with a group...and being able to take orders, instruction, and discipline are good and important things...but they can very easily morph into something evil and destructive. There are a lot of fine-lines and tight-ropes to walk in life. I usually stumble and fall.

I'm mainly interested in the true history and nature of the Human and Reptilian races...and how they interact and conflict with each other. If this was a good and happy thing...the PTB wouldn't have lied about it for thousands of years...and wouldn't continue to lie about it...I don't think. Bill Cooper spoke of Henry Kissinger working around the clock and not speaking to anyone when he was learning about a lot of this. It must have hit him like a ton of bricks. I think it will hit the people of the world like a ton of bricks. That's why Disclosure probably needs to be a process.

Namaste
That is why I used I am as interested as you are ODM
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:12 PM   #94
Non-phixion
Avalon Senior Member

I wouldn't read a chapter of the bible as it is now even if your paid me. I heard the bible used to be much much bigger, but it was twisted and modify to control us, that's what ashayana deane says anyway. It seems that instead of finding the arc of the covenant in the box, they changed it to the stone tablets with the 10 commandments ( wich don't exist ). It also seems like the word "sin" was absolutely non-existent in the REAL bible version. To me it's all a big lie, yes there is some truth to it maybe, but nothing useful.
Non-phixion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #95
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

1. Archangel Gabriel
2. Archangel Michael
3. Archangel Lucifer
4. Ancients or Founders
5. Anunnaki Reptilians
6. Draconian Reptilians
7. Grey Reptilians
9. God and Satan
10. Angels and Demons
11. Human Beings
12. God the Father
13. God the Son
14. God the Holy Spirit
18. Expulsion and Exodus
20. Slavery and Freedom

You know Ortho, I think this may be very well at the core of the problem. Lucifer & crew did their best to hide from mankind who they really are and also did their best to twist and lie about Michael, Gabriel, all other good guys and finally Yahweh and Jesus Christ.

We as mankind actually don`t know what are they,except that they are spirits. But what is a spirit? Is it just energy with conscience or more ?

See we don`t know mere facts who they are ,heck we don`t know what WE are so far. But I would use my Sherlock Holmes likability now and think logically that IF they are trying SO hard all this millenniums to keep us deaf and blind ,then something very big is behind the hill.
Jesus was telling us the very core of what we are ,but even he was killed. Well he was resurrected by Creator ,but still Satan arranged evil people to kill him back then. That gives you a strong point of how much we are ignorant despite all that was done in a good way for us by Christ.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:36 PM   #96
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Whether it's the Bible, Koran, Sea Scrolls, Transcripts of RA etc. - you are a product of your environment and which belief systems have been absorbed. That's all. The path of righteousness is a looping program in the human psyche - a sort of self-preservation of belief attachment - for many fear a loss towards such and therefore feed this loop. Perhaps see it from a different perspective and transcend the anger, angst and mission to expose the deception - in otherwords - let go of your counter-righteousness. People always have and will be in a different pace and place on this stuff. You just have todecide for yourself whether to let this be a "trigger" of righteousness or refinement of your own personal beliefs.

Instead, consider installing a new program "tolerance" where you can accept differences and focus on some common denominators - such as compassion (not pity), wisdom, and faith in a higher power.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:02 PM   #97
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
Instead, consider installing a new program "tolerance" where you can accept differences and focus on some common denominators - such as compassion (not pity), wisdom, and faith in a higher power.
Isn't a more fundamentally necessary program called "empathy"? If we foster empathy for our fellow human beings (and other life as well) then compassion, tolerance, and wisdom (the intelligent use of information) follow naturally don't they? A non-evidence based belief (faith) in the supernatural isn't really necessary for ethical, moral, or "good" behavior in human beings.

All that is really necessary is a recognition of the commonality of experience that human beings share. We all feel pain and pleasure, we all know what it is to be a human being, we just have to recognize that our neighbor is the same as we are in these respects no matter what differences may or may not exist.

All we have is each other as the claims and promises of the supernatural are hollow constructs of the human imagination that repeatedly and consistently fail to live up to the aspirations of those who would evoke them. Or so it has been my experience.

Last edited by trainedobserver; 01-20-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:45 PM   #98
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Isn't a more fundamentally necessary program called "empathy"? If we foster empathy for our fellow human beings (and other life as well) then compassion, tolerance, and wisdom (the intelligent use of information) follow naturally don't they? A non-evidence based belief (faith) in the supernatural isn't really necessary for ethical, moral, or "good" behavior in human beings.

All that is really necessary is a recognition of the commonality of experience that human beings share. We all feel pain and pleasure, we all know what it is to be a human being, we just have to recognize that our neighbor is the same as we are in these respects no matter what differences may or may not exist.

All we have is each other as the claims and promises of the supernatural are hollow constructs of the human imagination that repeatedly and consistently fail to live up to the aspirations of those who would evoke them. Or so it has been my experience.
Agree However it's fascinating to look back at our own evolutionary anthropology and clearly see that a big part of our human experience is done within our preference to groupings of like-mindedness - and the structures of those groups are mostly centered around "intentionalty". We are wired as an observer to question the intentionality of everything - for example the wind blows and we see the tree's moving - why? There must be something greater - an unseen force - doing this for a reason? So we are free to rationalize and prospect answers to these questions, within our uniquely human skill, to ponder within our imagination the possibilities.

More evolution means more imaginative complexity, and with that comes growth, wisdom and the residual phenomena. I feel they play off each other: the sci-fi - supernatural - spiritual stuff puts things out there as emotionally linking concepts across our common sentience - and the science - wisdom - reality is guided by finding the answers.

What is compelling today is that in this process (or whatever process it actually is) within our "groups" we have taught ourselves that the "groups" core beliefs = power over other groups, defended by righteousness - a basic instinctual pattern of survival - which ultimately blinds us to our common connection.

Yet there are some of us (actually many of us - more than will admit) that can see past all of this in the mix as well. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out

I have this thing bouncing around in my head that goes something like this:

We thought: survival of the fittest in the struggle for life

We are realizing: survival of those that cooperate in the community of life

Last edited by MyShadow; 01-21-2010 at 06:02 PM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angels, bible, god, new world order, religion