Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 08:20 AM   #101
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Henners, fut the shuck up as a NASA image artist told some one, , , ,
Very rarely have I ever made a snap judgement on some one, but I don't care what information you have - if Jesus himself went around telling people to 'fut the shuck up' i would punt him square on and send him packing, no exceptions.
Manners maketh the man and thus seperate us from the monkey.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:34 AM   #102
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: A "Whistle Blower" open letter to Bill and Kerry, and the forum.

Swamisalami, In a response of an old post from you I really validate the Urantia book.

I don't know it's source (really nobody knows exactly) but what it says is the oposite what the luciferian wanna-be ruling cabal are saying and believes, so, in that parameter, it´s ok.

That's (what the little evoluted luciferian cabal believes)

-The no-existence or existence with little importance of Jehoshua (that's a important topic because if they tries to eliminate this figure from the history is for something, like Teilhard de Chardin's -jesuit- New Age scam)

(in any case, you know the spiritual bases of UN are Teilhard and Alice A Bailey, a satanist, just look out at the publishers of her books, Lucis Trust, before called Lucifer trust! and that's Real!)

-The divinity of the human being with out GOD.

-The rules are made by the subjet alone.

-We all gonna be One and mold with the Oness.

-Long live to Isis Horus and Seth and all they alternative names (a long list, Mary, Moon, Semiramis as isis, etc. etc. etc.).

-You are cattle, ahaha!

So, if you find something with these topics in it's ideology, trash it!

etc.

Cheers!
Old 10-06-2008, 08:59 AM   #103
Swamisalami
Banned

THX, Ashatav
Old 10-06-2008, 09:40 AM   #104
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Aloha gazbom,

I've been reading over this thread and your posts tend to exhibit a pattern of disrespect toward anyone who disagrees with your point of view. I for one know that time travel exists. I also know there are bases on the moon. I've read unpublished interviews of the insiders as I edit these documents for future publishing.

Not all of Norvals assumptions are accurate which is okay. If he were to have access to some of the info I've seen I suspect his opinion would change. I also know there are multiple timelines and that it has been altered and have proof, which is also unpublished information from top level military sources.

Each person here is to be respected and not dissed just because there is a difference in opinion. Please follow the spirit and guidelines of Avalon.

Mahalo,

Carol
If I have shown disrespect to any person on this this forum I would like to take this chance to appologise, as that was not my intention, especially to Old Dood who I consider a friend.
I also consider ALL of Gale and Norval's assumption's to be extremely accurate but that's only my humble oppinion, I don't happen to believe time travel exists but again that's only my humble oppinion, I wouldn't have thought this makes me disrespectfull.
I respect every person here and to the best of my knowledge I have alway's followed the spirit and guidelines of Avalon.
Kind regards.

PS. Not all of Norvals assumptions are accurate which is okay. Say's who? You? Do I now accuse you of being disrespectful to Norval?

Last edited by gazbom; 10-06-2008 at 12:56 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:57 AM   #105
arcora
Banned

Popped in for a lurk and had to respond to this thread as it is of prime importance.

First, if memory serves, it is Judges who have no mandatory retirement.

Why does any mention of the Bible set so many people on edge? It is imperative to understand that the Bible is separate from the religions that sprung up around it. The Bible as a book is NOT corrupt. It IS the Word of God.

During the time of the council of Nicea the church had the task of collating and establishing one set of universally accepted works that make up this book. We can debate all day long about the intentions of the council. My personal experience with human nature is that corruption sinks in and takes root slowly and insidiously. The council itself may have had some corrupt members with different agendas (just like this forum) but was, for the most part, attended by true believers who were attempting to make the Word of God available for all people in the world. Most members of the council had pure intentions and good hearts.

The corruption took root later and now many people have equated the corruption with the Word itself which is exactly what the corrupt wanted. They don't want you to understand the Word. This is why they give you corrupt interpretations and don't encourage self study or alternative interpretations. If you don't read or don't trust the Bible you are doing exactly what the PTB want. The Bible is a bombshell that they do not want people to understand because it subverts their power and dominion over you.

There are a few constant themes throughout the Bible that are anathema to the New Age movement which is another reason some here don't want to believe it. One of these themes is devotion to God the Father.

Too many people have bought into the false idea that they are themselves Gods or coCreators. This is the penultimate ego trip taken by those same people who claim to have detatched themselves from ego. For those of you who insist that you are a God (I have seen one person post here who called God his 'brother') you really need to take stock and humbly accept your place in the Universal scheme. Lucifer was cast down for the very same thinking. How can you decry the Luciferians in one breath and claim to be a Creator in the next?

God is much like a father. Think of a family unit - parents and small children. The parents know and understand things that the children can't. The parents love their children and want them to learn about their world. The children get caught up in what they want and through short sightedness and lack of understanding make mistakes. Parents lovingly correct their children and expect obedience because they know that it is for the children's own good.

This is the relationship God the Father expects - you are the child. You don't know or understand the things He does. Therefore you must obey while you learn. Some of you are like teenagers. You know a little - just enough to think you know everything. What you don't know can kill you. The Father understands this but you don't.

Events are coming which have to be. Someone asked about Dr. Deagle's phone call. I don't know if he had a real vision or if he's looking for publicity. Really it doesn't matter. What he said is a good encapsulation of events that will transpire. The events may or may not culminate this week. They may just get a start in the same manner as the assasination of Archduke Ferdinand.

Time is short. Everyone here seems to understand that. Read the Bible. Keep an open mind. Replace the word 'heaven' with 'sky' and replace the word 'angel' with 'et' if that helps you.

Accept your proper place in the cosmic family and let God take care of the things he needs to. Just like Hollywood movies - Good always overcomes evil and there is a happy ending to the Book.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:00 PM   #106
Racsouran
Banned

Old 10-06-2008, 12:45 PM   #107
Alexandra

I agree with Carol because Avalon is about sharing individual knowledge and accepting that everyone is different. We are supposed to be about love not about hate. We need to always respect another's view, even if we disagree with their beliefs.
Perhaps you may find this article interesting : Crater Chains Part II. I can't seem to get a link from avalon to this site.

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-06-2008 at 12:59 PM.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:52 PM   #108
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

norval...., forgive me if im wrong...i havnt read your every post.... but how comes you havent quoted ZECHARIA SITCHIN and his may books with his "documentary evidence of extraterrestrial gods that changed the couse of human developement...."
ALL A TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE
his books include
12th PLANET-book 1 of THE EARTH CHRONICLES

GENESIS REVISITED
THE WARS OF GODS ofMEN

THE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN
WHEN TIME BEGAN
THE LOST REALMS
AND MORE
after a minimum of 30 yearsof research ...to find the true interpretation version of the bible ......And our TRUE history
much about planet niburu, nephilim etc
not to quote him nor mention him....
it seems somewhat disrespectfull to the virtual father of our times, of this unleashing of the truth through a lifetime of commitment......
again,,,forgive me if im wrong, perhaps somewhere you have so mentioned....
but most important....the facts and explanations/inteerpretations are all in his books....up to us how we read it/take it!

with wanten respect to the ultimate creater.....

Last edited by beanny; 10-06-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:53 PM   #109
arcora
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Aloha gazbom,

I've been reading over this thread and your posts tend to exhibit a pattern of disrespect toward anyone who disagrees with your point of view. I for one know that time travel exists. I also know there are bases on the moon. I've read unpublished interviews of the insiders as I edit these documents for future publishing.

Not all of Norvals assumptions are accurate which is okay. If he were to have access to some of the info I've seen I suspect his opinion would change. I also know there are multiple timelines and that it has been altered and have proof, which is also unpublished information from top level military sources.

Each person here is to be respected and not dissed just because there is a difference in opinion. Please follow the spirit and guidelines of Avalon.

Mahalo,

Carol
One can believe in the existence of moon bases. The only way one can know of them is to have been there. Have you been there?

The oldest trick in the book is to say "I possess secret knowledge that that refutes your claims". Unfortunately, those with the 'secret' knowledge are usually unwilling to say what it is.

Usually this tactic is taken by those who have no ability to effectively defend their own beliefs when they feel they are under attack.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:11 PM   #110
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Just a quick post to let all members know that if you do not like it here, and think that you can demand the removal of a Moderator or you will leave...

Don't let the door hit your butt on the way out! See ya. Bye.

Mary Lou

Old 10-06-2008, 01:20 PM   #111
Colin

Thread to remain locked as per Norval's request

Closed Thread

Tags
angels, bible, devil, ufo, et's