Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-25-2008, 05:36 PM   #26
gazbom
Banned

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Here is some evidence to back Norval's claims!
Click on link!

link
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:42 PM   #27
wwolf67
Avalon Senior Member

The bible is false
Shoemaker was a feeble attempt by the dark to ignite Jupiter= second sun
Peace to ALL
wwolf67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:01 AM   #28
Norval
Banned

Omshanti (you make me type alot good questions)
The so called "devil" would be the leader of them. The head honcho since being thrown
down has an attitude towards certain ones amongst mankind here on earth. Yes, image
and likeness can also be termed attributes and qualities. How much we may physically
look like our creators I don't know. It's not the planet the bad ET's want, it's us.
Mankind. They have been in basic control of this planet for several thousand years. The
war that is talked about in Revelations is a two part war. In times past the bad ET's have
fought amongst themselves. The myths of old for example. The last war was the battle
that cast the devil out of heaven along with all the rest of the Bad ET's. They weren't
wanted up there anymore. Not good neighbors. And yes, there is much about our DNA
and cross breading, the Nephelim. Six fingers and toes is a trait of alien DNA.
More later.

Swamisalami
IMO, the 666 said they haven't done their research. Its 616 in the oldest manuscripts.
I wasn't sure what video you had in mind.

Gazbom
Yes, "they" have been with us for all time since we were created and handed over for
"testing". Both good ET's and the bad ones. Good link of the ancient evidence.

Wolf67
There was a part added about 300 - 350 AD that was a trade mark amongst sailors of
old. Now it is removed from most modern bibles and is seldom even seen in a foot note.
This saying came from there, perhaps you have heard it; Red sky at night, sailors delight.
Red sky in morning, sailor takes warning." There were a few false parts, and many
mistakes that have been corrected too. But I wouldn't toss the baby out with the bath
water when it comes to the ET / bible connection just yet.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:22 AM   #29
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Now you must QUESTION ALL craters, everywhere. Comet, Asteroid, or WEAPON?.
One other possibility

Electric Arcing

But you can always put it together as I have a place to post it
Old 09-26-2008, 07:33 AM   #30
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwolf67 View Post
The bible is false
Shoemaker was a feeble attempt by the dark to ignite Jupiter= second sun
Peace to ALL
That would be Galileo... not Shoemaker

Project Lucifer

"Lucifer" as in "Bringer of Light" named by Sir Arthur C Clark in 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbmd7hWz2qI

Old 09-26-2008, 10:58 AM   #31
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

The fact that there was a war in our solar system is absolutely indisputible.

I also have evidence that there was a nuclear was on earth some time ago.

Im suprised this isnt common knowledge. Really and truly, im baffled at the ignorant scepticism that runs rampant through human conciousness these days.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:52 PM   #32
Gale
Banned

Quote:
Really and truly, im baffled at the ignorant scepticism that runs rampant through human conciousness these days
Rampant running skeptics are not necessarily human.

Quote:
I also have evidence that there was a nuclear was on earth some time ago.
There is more developed technology we are yet to realize. Take a look at the castles in Europe et al that are vitrified.

Hi Zorgon
"Electric Arcing"
Thank you, been there, done that, discounted and sold the t-shirt.
Nice signature.

Last edited by Gale; 09-26-2008 at 12:59 PM. Reason: added
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:44 PM   #33
BlueSojourn

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
One other possibility

Electric Arcing
You get the gold star, zorgon, since you're the only one in this entire thread to posit a rational and verifiable alternative to all of the silly, baseless, melodramatic nonsense being tossed about here.

NEWS FLASH: The High Priests of The Church of Astronomy, Astrophysics and General Physics, have been stumbling down a dead-end road for nearly a century now.

If anyone really wishes to understand the most likely dynamics and mechanisms involved with most of the so-called "anomalous structures" observed throughout the solar system and beyond (and believe me, crater chains are only the tip of the iceberg), then I would suggest you start with this primer:
http://"http://video.google.com/vide...thunderbolts#"

Then, if that sparks your interest, be prepared to spend a considerable chunk of time digesting the information found here:
"http://www.thunderbolts.info/default.htm"

To ignore this most basic aspect of the cosmos is to have a very limited and skewed view of the cosmos and its workings. Personally, whenever I engage in a discusion, I like to be able to do so intelligently... but that's just me.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:02 AM   #34
Norval
Banned

BlueSojourn
Electric arcing was a possibility as Zorgon mentions, and was investigated.
The two greatest insulators to prevent arcing of electricity are distance, and vacuum.
Both of which space is full of.

The verifiable scars of war craters on our planet proved what caused the craters in our
solar system, of which our governments have been aware of for a long time. No
alternative explanation is needed. It's just not what the bad ET's and the powers that be
want the people to know.

Just like the broken up comet theory, good misdirection and has a high plausibility.
Now people, and the leaders everywhere, have another explanation about the war in our
solar system, the bible
Thanks for the post, get many hits over there?
Old 09-27-2008, 04:13 AM   #35
OceanWinds

interesting topic guys.... loved the video on magnetism and plasma... makes me feel like the universe is one large entity... its a great feeling

btw Norval, those craters are amazing.... they are exactly the same size the whole way through, and form a uniform line.

And lets say it is possible for it to have been arcing... how possible is it for arcing to happen in a line like that. I just dont see it... or are they talking about a close celestial pass through where charges build up and discharge between the bodies? Anyway its fascinating... keep up the good work guys.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:10 PM   #36
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
Rampant running skeptics are not necessarily human.

There is more developed technology we are yet to realize. Take a look at the castles in Europe et al that are vitrified.

Hi Zorgon
"Electric Arcing"
Thank you, been there, done that, discounted and sold the t-shirt.
Nice signature.
Hi Gale, here is a link to those vitrified castles!
http://www.brigantesnation.com/Vitri...dHillforts.htm
Old 09-27-2008, 05:49 PM   #37
kayak
Avalon Senior Member

Re: Carol

"It is unwise to cast dispersion where there is no evidence other then a vivid imagination to support your statement and I would hope a sense of appreciation replaces your original dissapointment."

Wouldn't that be "cast aspersion?" Are you familiar with the Roman Catholic ritual where the priest "sprinkles" the congregation with holy water, while invocating the Latin phrase, "Asperges me [literally, sprinkle me]?"

I am Kayak.

Last edited by kayak; 09-27-2008 at 05:53 PM.
kayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 06:49 PM   #38
Wanderer369
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting topic; reminded me of a picture I pulled off the nasa website some time ago….

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/cat...umber=pia09160

Download the hi-rez version to this pic; open it.

Make your own assertions on how this looks; I’m sure people on this forum could tie this to more things then I could. Zoom in towards the top of the apparent “head” and check out the hatch. Symmetrically both doors are the same size, also notice to the right of the hatch doors the heavy shadow line, this shows that the hatch is lower on the surface. Bet you could fit a pretty big ship through those doors, no?
Wanderer369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:49 PM   #39
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much Norval and Gale for All of your posts.
I also beieve that what we have of Bible is more like a
"Readers digest-condenced"version and there was/is So much
more that was deleted in order to control the masses.
Remember, that we,the elect,"fight not aginst flesh and blood,
but aginst perincipalitys and powers in high places" Many have stated their belief of being in "the last days", and if these times aint it, it sure as heaven is close.

Go out side and check out the Moon,and ask yourselves,"how did those craters that we see, get there(shrug) and why are they almost perfectly round. I can understand the back side being hit by meteors, but since when do they travel from west to east(shrug)

it was stated here in this thread to discern the
the spirits, because wasn't Lucy Furr the brightest light of our Creators crown(shrug) and most briliant of His/hers creation and appears as an angel of light

There was/is so much more to the scriptures that can be understood through using discernment and there is so much
to learn about our purposes in the Ole man's Plans
Please check out this site for "some" of the other scriptures
that were taken out by the council of Niecia around 376 ad.
http://reluctant-messenger.com/alternate-gospels.htm
Look at the book of Jasher(upright record) for an indepth
record of creation and, how Mose came up all those other laws
besides "the top ten". at this site mentioned are copys of ALL
of mans great religions from hindu to tao to zoroastor and many in between check out the gospel of Levi for an akashic record of life of Yeshua bin yosef's early years

I am in the belief that religion and spirituality are two sides of the same coin of whatever your belief system maybe
Religion is the learning of the system or precipts and spirituality
is the "practice" of the rules and precipts
I also believe that many,many here at pc/pa have been chosen to do some great works,such as Norval, by opening others to
"other"possibilitys, that left alone to our thoughts and "beliefs"
only see a limited view. Paul/saul said "we look through the glass darkly" and by "sharing" our different POV's we just might type something that will incourage others to look outside their box of opinions and speculations. "more will be revealed"
Thank you agin Norval
-Lynn-
I AM Lehomonuka and I endorse this messege

Last edited by lehomonuka; 09-27-2008 at 10:55 PM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:37 AM   #40
IronWoman

like what the boy from mars said.. Boriska
Old 09-28-2008, 02:55 AM   #41
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

thankyou for this post norval! even in these forums it is hard to get information sometimes...i just got here and look forward to more!

om shanti
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:21 PM   #42
Norval
Banned

An open message to all reading this thread.

This is a Whistle Blower thread, in an area that has not yet been covered by any
interview, so the information we present here are for those that have advanced enough to
make the connection about the bible and ET's.

This aspect of the "Recent War in our Solar System" is a part of the true physical
evidence we have investigated and is there for all to see. So we will now be posting
pictures, as they are worth a thousand words. (Or so it is said.)

In the work of putting together a very big puzzle one needs a perspective of what the
outcome would look like. The bible is the "picture on the box" to follow in putting
together the puzzle. What Gale and I have done, is use the bible as that box picture the
puzzle came in. The pieces are the information of all history, myths, legends, folklore, fairy
tales, and the sciences.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:16 PM   #43
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
An open message to all reading this thread.

This is a Whistle Blower thread, in an area that has not yet been covered by any
interview, so the information we present here are for those that have advanced enough to
make the connection about the bible and ET's.

This aspect of the "Recent War in our Solar System" is a part of the true physical
evidence we have investigated and is there for all to see. So we will now be posting
pictures, as they are worth a thousand words. (Or so it is said.)

In the work of putting together a very big puzzle one needs a perspective of what the
outcome would look like. The bible is the "picture on the box" to follow in putting
together the puzzle. What Gale and I have done, is use the bible as that box picture the
puzzle came in. The pieces are the information of all history, myths, legends, folklore, fairy
tales, and the sciences.
Wonderfull idea Norval!
Old 09-28-2008, 10:48 PM   #44
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Why would space be a vacuum?
Who has TOLD You that?
Space is a radiant pressure of charge, if it were a vacuum, how come everything is not simply sucked into it?
We have been veiled, but don't just look for evil, think of the positive reasons why.
This knowledge of space has in the past been weaponised, it will make nuclear look like fizzy pops, can you imagine some of the so called leaders at present having their stinking war mongering hands on such weapons?

Stop fuelling the FEAR, think of the possibilities, think positive.
The bible could have been written by the most evil of control freaks.
There is no evidence what so ever of who wrote it.

http://home.netcom.com/~sbyers11/index.html

Religious beliefs are just that, beliefs, all based upon what you have been TOLD and brainwashed with.
I consider everything is ONE, made from that one.
The bible is most probably a collection of recollections by countless people over many years, and may well tell of future events based on past events.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 11:51 PM   #45
Norval
Banned

Hobbit asks,
Quote:
Why would space be a vacuum?
Who has TOLD You that?
Well, it is most commonalty know that the pressure in space is about MINUS 14 lb.. psi.
Pressure gages told everyone this.

The rest of your message is off topic. Thank you for your input.

P.S. I personally have no religious beliefs. If you had read the OP's (me) first post it
would explain the premise of this topic.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:08 AM   #46
Norval
Banned

This picture is of the Valhalla region on Jupiter's moon, Callisto shows a remarkable
CS crater chain. Each crater in this chain is about 5 miles in diameter, or just over 8 km.
I count about 30 craters, in far to accurate of a line to be "natural", and so evenly spaced
and sized. Try that with a hand full of rocks, or an electric arc.

More pictures are added to our posts from the start pos tnow.

Last edited by Norval; 09-29-2008 at 02:12 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:35 AM   #47
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey N, on the first page of this thread in the fifth link you provided, it says that when comets stray to close to Jupiter, they are torn apart by the strong gravity of Jupiter and when pieces are than strung out along the orbital path and hit an object like Callisto (one of Jupiters moons), the sequence of impacts produce a crater chain, does that not explain it? It's in the fifth link and the last paragraph in the link. And that's my two cents LOL! I mean if you've got thousands or tens of thousands of pieces, isn't it possible that some can line up.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 09-29-2008 at 02:44 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:42 AM   #48
Tuza

Forgive my ignorance, I believe there have been plenty of wars in space, but can you explain what this has to do with the bible. Do you mean the wars between the fall of the angels being thrown down to earth. I am just curious. What is the significance of the space wars, because I know they have been going on for eons.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:23 AM   #49
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting thread, thank you N and G for posting this information.
I don't think it's such a great leap at all-the idea et's are and have always been involved in our existence and there is evidence to be found of this in the Bible.

Do you have links to an article you've written? I'd be interested in any conclusions you might have drawn from your research and what bearing they have on current events re et disclosure.

Last edited by pilot; 09-29-2008 at 03:28 AM.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:26 AM   #50
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayak View Post
Re: Carol

"It is unwise to cast dispersion where there is no evidence other then a vivid imagination to support your statement and I would hope a sense of appreciation replaces your original dissapointment."

Wouldn't that be "cast aspersion?" Are you familiar with the Roman Catholic ritual where the priest "sprinkles" the congregation with holy water, while invocating the Latin phrase, "Asperges me [literally, sprinkle me]?"

I am Kayak.
Are you an English teacher?
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angels, bible, chosen, et's, ufo