Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-20-2010, 02:06 AM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

I'm almost shaking as I type. Who are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...historically and in modernity? Are they Angels, Archangels, Gods, Goddesses, Humans, Reptilians...All of the Above...or None of the Above? I have been wondering if they are the leaders of a three-way power struggle for the control of the Human Race? What if the Human Race theocratically ruled the Reptilian Race until the Luciferian Rebellion and the War in Heaven? What if the Reptilian Race was created by Human Beings to serve as a Slave Race? What if this was the Original Sin? What if the Human God and most of Humanity was destroyed in the War in Heaven? Was the War in Heaven a Human vs Reptilian War? What if we are Prisoners of War? What if the Wardens and Guards are fighting over us? What if Gabriel is the God of This World...who is both good and evil...and who has become corrupt and insane because of the prolonged effects of Absolute Power? What if Michael and Lucifer are at odds regarding what to do about this predicament? Could Gabriel be identified with Zionism? Could Lucifer be identified with Teutonic Zionism? Could Michael be identified with True Followers of Jesus (and other benevolent and peaceful deities throughout history)?

Is the Human Race really the Founder's Race aka The Ancients? Do our souls contain the Knowledge of the Ancients? If we are Prisoners of War...could this explain why we have been genetically and educationally dumbed down...and why we are only able to use a small percentage of our brain capacities? Have the Reptilians isolated the Human Race to a few star systems? Is Earth a Planet in Rebellion? Are we attempting a jail-break? Is this why there is talk of Extermination and Enslavement in a New World Order aka Kingdom of God? Do the Reptilians have a legitimate grievance against Humanity? Does Humanity have a legitimate grievance against the Reptilians? Do both sides lie about what's really and truly going on? How can we know the truth? Are we in a hopeless situation? I mean no disrespect in my speculations. I'm simply trying to figure out what's really going on in this Universe...by thinking way outside of the box. I seek resolution rather than agitation. I mean no harm. Having said that...here is a highly upsetting trailer for the new movie 'Legion' (viewer discretion advised) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9mFn9EhgU4 Here is a related clip from 'The Day the Earth Stood Still': http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UWZB...elatedYouTube- Here is an Alex Collier video segment which touches on the 'disappearance' of the Founders: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1_ns...eature=related Here is an Anna Hayes lecture regarding Universal History: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0snc...x=0&playnext=1 I have a feeling that this is going to be a wild thread. I don't have a handle on this subject at all. I'm going to try to use a lot of unconventional sources of information. Use extreme discernment in this thread. Don't take anything too seriously...even though this is a very serious subject.

I have no clue regarding all of the above...but I'd like to do some digging. Anyone want a shovel?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-20-2010 at 03:37 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:51 AM   #2
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

They are archangels. They are the righthand servants of God.

Gabriel is the messenger. Michael is the warrior archangel. And Lucifer was the perfect angel who fell from grace. He was perfect in all his ways until iniquity was found in him. He was also the leader of the angelic host choir. He is the archangel or was the archangel of the arts in heaven. And now Lucifer is known as the god of this world. He wanted to exalt himself above God in heaven.

You might want to get a copy of the book Urantia. A bit of unconventional read, but it helps to explain some things the Bible doesn't.

Also, the books of Jasher and Enoch will help you figure other things out. When you are done with those, grab the Apocrapha readings. Read the third Book of Peter, too. That is not in our Bible, but it has some interesting things in it.
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:30 AM   #3
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

they are part of a made up mythology with the aims of controlling human thought as all religions have done since their invention.

humans existed for thousands (thousands...a looooooong time yes?) as hunter gatherers , much as aboriginies and tribes in the amazon do today without these myths and savior religions.

organized religion and these specific archtypes didnt arise until civilization got so bad that the idea of being "saved" caught on like wildfire.

civilization is an inherently flawed way to live, based off materialism and hierarchy and a worker class. religion is one of the many mutated versions of of inherent spirituality in human beings.

if atlantis, the mayans and rome are any indication civilization is a biologically demented way to live and always fails.

the way were going we'll either wipe ourselves out or end up as controlled biological robots (we practically are now)

so my answer to you is that they are myths given relevance by our thoughts, as relevant as spider man or superman or santa.

-clark

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com/

Last edited by clarkkent; 01-20-2010 at 04:07 AM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:54 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you both! I was just getting ready to reread the Urantia Book chapters which deal with this topic (52-54...if I'm not mistaken). I have come to the conclusion that the mythologies, religions, and sacred texts are mostly BS...but that they have underlying truths...which one has to do a lot of digging to expose. Many people blindly follow their religions and leaders...without digging. The few who dig...lose their faith...and just fade away...living lives of quiet desperation. The very few who keep on digging and digging...eventually hit bedrock truth...which they find to be quite upsetting. My pick just hit something solid! The horror!!

Is an archangel an angel...or simply in charge of the angels? Some say that Michael was/is Jesus. Is Lucifer a friend or foe of Humanity? Is Lucifer really Satan? Is Lucifer really the God of This World? Was Lucifer really Hathor? Could Gabriel be the equivalent of the Old Testament God the Father? Could Gabriel have been Ra...or simply loyal to Ra? Possibly Amen? Gabriel is the most mysterious to me. I'm worried about Gabriel. Are Gabriel and Lucifer hard-core bad-@$$ Gods or Goddesses? Is Michael the peacemaker instead of the warrior? Which one of the three is in charge of Gizeh Intelligence? Do each of them have a Deep Underground Military Base Headquarters? Which of them is in charge of the Secret Space Program? Which of them tells the Vatican what to do? Are they nine-foot tall Dracs? In the 'Legion' clip...it seems that Gabriel is in charge of the terror and destruction. It seems that Lucifer is trying to help Humanity...and save the Christ-child. How far off-base am I on that one?! I'm getting in deeper and deeper! I'd better stop! It's off to Urantia-land!

Gabriel? Michael? Lucifer?Sorry guys. Don't take it personally.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-20-2010 at 04:21 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:01 AM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I go along with Clark Kent
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:02 AM   #6
Chamber
Banned

I'm with Supermaaa....I mean Clarkkent....

My whole thing is....if these are the "archangels of God"....then who is 'God'?

You might want to look up Dan Winters theory about the Orion Wars and his whole spin on human history. It's about as kooky as I get....but it somehow makes sense to me seeing how he bases it all on a theory of fractality....how everything going on in the world right now is just a microcosm of a bigger picture.

http://www.youtube.com/user/eyeztose.../0/uDE-31mkVO8
Audio is a little screwy at first but stick with it.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:14 AM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The( ARCH)Angels correspond to the four cardinal points of the Zodiac.
Scorpio
Aquarius
Leo
Taurus
The hebrew tetragrammaton YHVH
The arch of procession of the sun,governed by four powers,of Earth Water Air and FIRE
Sping summer winter fall--- Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel - Matthew Mark Luke and John
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:20 AM   #8
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you both! I was just getting ready to reread the Urantia Book chapters which deal with this topic (52-54...if I'm not mistaken). I have come to the conclusion that the mythologies, religions, and sacred texts are mostly BS...but that they have underlying truths...which one has to do a lot of digging to expose. Many people blindly follow their religions and leaders...without digging. The few who dig...lose their faith...and just fade away...living lives of quiet desperation. The very few who keep on digging and digging...eventually hit bedrock truth. My pick just hit something solid!

Is an archangel an angel...or simply in charge of the angels? Some say that Michael was/is Jesus. Is Lucifer a friend or foe of Humanity? Is Lucifer really Satan? Is Lucifer really the God of This World? Was Lucifer really Hathor? Could Gabriel be the equivalent of the Old Testament God the Father? Could Gabriel have been Ra...or simply loyal to Ra? Possibly Amen? Gabriel is the most mysterious to me. I'm worried about Gabriel. Are Gabriel and Lucifer hard-core bad-@$$ Gods or Goddesses? Is Michael the peacemaker instead of the warrior? It's off to Urantia-land!

I have concluded that the external texts have been open to manipulation but they are the interpretations of the authors as handed to them by the word of god. The word is handed out so that it's meaning can survive manipulation for those who have ears to hear and eyes to listen. Ulitmately the word of god is in each of us. We have forgotten it, however, and we are on a quest to recover it. when we are in tune with our inner councillor (the urantia book calls this our thought adjuster but you may know it as our conscience) through daily communication (or meditation) then external truths that we hear and see can be confirmed. Take with you what is confirmed. Don't throw away an entire resource because some of it doesn't fit. That is like throwing out a whole bunch of clay that contains a nugget of gold in it. Wash away the mud to reveal the nugget instead. There is much treasure here and there. Sift the weat from the chaff. Find your nuggets and store them in heaven. Don't be disheartend because you think you have found your treasure in a single resource and then you find a fools gold nugget and think the whole resource is fools gold. You wouldn't have got so excited about what did fit if it was fools gold to start with.

Much of the truths you have discovered so far are the same truths I have discovered on my personal quest. Keep digging my friend. Seek and you will find. Ask and the door will be opened.

Initiate
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:24 AM   #9
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

myths of good vs bad light vs dark and duality work for our culture.

the notion of "god" as an intelligence thats even remotely human is a primitive notion. our brains cant conceptualize the source of everything or infinity.

the idea of good vs bad and duality is a mindset based in conflict and the source of most human ills. getting beyond these simplistic concepts of angels and devils luke vs vader as entertaining as they are our relatively new in human history and really only relevant to civilized cultures and our mind patterns.

we tend to anthropomorphize anything and everything in order for our brains to wrap around difficult concepts.

bad reptillians good sirians bad greys good nordics heroes villains yin yang.

everything has a purpose good or bad and its all relative. a bunny views a wolf as bad -a plant views the bunny as bad, and the wolf as the hero and the earth views them all as part of it (the source) from which all those things will return. (hey i just made that analogy/metaphor up!)

anyhow for me personally myths are interesting but to really think outside "the box" i have to think beyond them.

-clark

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com/
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:58 AM   #10
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

And Eagle Man Lion Bull.

Myths... or mysteries is My-story! Of course they hold deep truths. Do you think you guys are the first to discuss who and what we are? This is what we have been doing for thousands of years! And all the knowledge of millions of minds are cleverly encoded within the mystories. Why start from scratch? They were never meant to be taken literally, they require KEYS to unlock the deeper Truths, which are often also protected by the fanciful tales or scary gargoyles (like devil ect) of the mind.. I know this from even my limited experience and the few keys I have uncovered.. The more you clear out all the bs the more my story pops out.
So I'm taking the other side and saying that deep occult and undeniable truths about who and what we are abound in the myths.
It just ain't anything like you've learned in your school texts or churches or even what is on the shelves of the local public LIEbrary. These institutions help to bury the truths as well, with redonkulous interpretations that befuddle at best and create wars at worst.
Don't blame the myths for that! If anything, they teach us how to read nature and ourselves, where all the mystories come from

Last edited by Phtha; 01-20-2010 at 05:01 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:30 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
I'm with Supermaaa....I mean Clarkkent....

My whole thing is....if these are the "archangels of God"....then who is 'God'?

You might want to look up Dan Winters theory about the Orion Wars and his whole spin on human history. It's about as kooky as I get....but it somehow makes sense to me seeing how he bases it all on a theory of fractality....how everything going on in the world right now is just a microcosm of a bigger picture.

http://www.youtube.com/user/eyeztose.../0/uDE-31mkVO8
Audio is a little screwy at first but stick with it.
I agree with you Initiate. Thank-you.

Thank-you Chamber. I'm watching Dan Winters for the first time...right now. He's my kind of guy! I don't understand half of what he's saying...but I like the half that I do understand. I tend to think that our little firefight here on Earth is a mopping-up operation following the War in Heaven. (Orion War?)

Here is a Moziah/Zagami encounter with Lucifer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niFvB...elatedYouTube- Was Leo really possessed? If so...was it really by Lucifer? Can Lucifer be impersonated? Watch all of the videos in this series for a real education. Leo Zagami has stated that aliens are demons manifesting in reptilian form. What do you think about that?

I'm wondering if these archangels are running the whole show...for better or for worse. I'm trying to get real about Good and Evil, ET's and UFO's, Angels and Demons, Reptilians and Greys, God and Satan, Gods and Goddesses, Heaven and Hell, Creation and Evolution, Theocracy and Democracy, Slavery and Freedom, etc and et al. I'm trying to irreverently cut through the cr@p even though this causes the excrement to really hit the air-conditioning system!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-20-2010 at 07:59 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #12
gita
Avalon Senior Member

For argument sake, lets say that these archangels and angles are agents of God. From what I gather, humans are the ones who have free will whilst the archangels and angels carry out the will of god and have no free will. Therefore, if free will does not compute with these angels, then how could they possibly revolt against god? Also if heaven is of divine light frequency then how could the so called wars (heavier energies) in heaven be possible? Also, why would god even allow such a thing to happen – unless he is schizophrenic?

My decades of research and my own intuition have lead me to deduce that the Bible as with most other religions was intended as a tool of control laced with some good information – after all if it was all misinfo then people would wise up to it straight away.

I’m also inclined to believe that malevolent ETs are running the show on this prison planet and according to many researchers, whistleblowers and witnesses, some of these reptilian ETs have wings especially the ones highest in the hierarchy and are also able to shape shift which makes me wonder if throughout the ages, people who have seen these angels and archangels have mistaken them or been mislead to see these beings as benevolent. It seems plausible to me that these beings are real but have been used to fool people for worship.

I have no reasonable basis to say this, but all my life I’ve had a very strong feeling about archangel Gabriel whose energy seems to me to be the most negative in the extreme – I could never figure out why I feel this way towards Gabriel!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:15 AM   #13
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank-you both! I was just getting ready to reread the Urantia Book chapters which deal with this topic (52-54...if I'm not mistaken). I have come to the conclusion that the mythologies, religions, and sacred texts are mostly BS...but that they have underlying truths...which one has to do a lot of digging to expose. Many people blindly follow their religions and leaders...without digging. The few who dig...lose their faith...and just fade away...living lives of quiet desperation. The very few who keep on digging and digging...eventually hit bedrock truth...which they find to be quite upsetting. My pick just hit something solid! The horror!!

Is an archangel an angel...or simply in charge of the angels? Some say that Michael was/is Jesus. Is Lucifer a friend or foe of Humanity? Is Lucifer really Satan? Is Lucifer really the God of This World? Was Lucifer really Hathor? Could Gabriel be the equivalent of the Old Testament God the Father? Could Gabriel have been Ra...or simply loyal to Ra? Possibly Amen? Gabriel is the most mysterious to me. I'm worried about Gabriel. Are Gabriel and Lucifer hard-core bad-@$$ Gods or Goddesses? Is Michael the peacemaker instead of the warrior? Which one of the three is in charge of Gizeh Intelligence? Do each of them have a Deep Underground Military Base Headquarters? Which of them is in charge of the Secret Space Program? Which of them tells the Vatican what to do? Are they nine-foot tall Dracs? In the 'Legion' clip...it seems that Gabriel is in charge of the terror and destruction. It seems that Lucifer is trying to help Humanity...and save the Christ-child. How far off-base am I on that one?! I'm getting in deeper and deeper! I'd better stop! It's off to Urantia-land!

Gabriel? Michael? Lucifer?Sorry guys. Don't take it personally.
You are right, most of what is out there is BS

Archangels do not exist, We are all angels it is our 6th dimensional identity or part of our soul conscioussness. I know it cos I have been there...

There were collectives of peoples that worked for the fallen angels, some of them were called michael (mikkael) gabriel, etc Equivalent to what we call starfleet, shuttles, etc They used photo sonic weapons that made arches of energy I think there is something about that in the Vedas

They reason why part truth was left in the "holy" books is because we have cellular memory and we would not have believe those tales if they did not have some truth. It is a game of deception and manipulation to which many humans lent themselves too and still do

That is the reason why we have to go inwards and upwards to the level of our Rishis which are part of ourselves only in 13,14, and 15 dimension. Which are beyond the manipulation of the fallen angels

All that we need to do is intend to comunicate and enfold ourselves in a pale golden silver sphere of energy which is like a mist and learn how to speak with ourselves...then we will know what is really true

One thing, we are all part of God right? why do we need someone else to speak to ourselves? It does not make sense...it is deviation of power towards a false Deity, stealing of life force...you see

When we call anyone outside ourselves, like archangels, we are giving our power away (power = life force)

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 01-20-2010 at 11:19 AM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 11:34 AM   #14
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post

One thing, we are all part of God right? why do we need someone else to speak to ourselves? It does not make sense...it is deviation of power towards a false Deity, stealing of life force...you see

When we call anyone outside ourselves, like archangels, we are giving our power away (power = life force)

Love
About 10 years ago, I went to a weekend workshop on past life regression

and there was a speaker in shape of a lovely sweet old lady who channelled

Archangel Michael. Everyone was asking her questions and hanging on her

every word. However, my question seemed to stun her somewhat as I

genuinely asked why she thought it necessary to go through these beings in

order to communicate with God? Then I made a polite statement that I

believed we could contact God ourselves directly. After her initial shock, she

was inclined to agree with me and stated that these beings were necessary

links to God for most as they did not deem themselves worthy enough to

bother God directly! Well, what can I tell you?
Old 01-20-2010, 11:47 AM   #15
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
After her initial shock, she

was inclined to agree with me and stated that these beings were necessary

links to God for most as they did not deem themselves worthy enough to

bother God directly! Well, what can I tell you?
Wow, why do we think we are unworthy? who precisely has instigated in humanity the concept of sin and unworthiness and why?

It is a loop...

We are forced to conform with the "rules of society and the church" and become "worthy citizens"="having worth = money and property"

We are unable to achieve "society goals for us" = we are unworthy, we are unable to conform with church standards = "we are sinners"

After brainwash we are raided by the ones that trained us = loop of deception

Love
Old 01-20-2010, 01:41 PM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you gita and Stardustaquarion for your very perceptive comments. I have a problem with theocracy...plain and simple...unless it's a very Minimalist and Humanistic Theocracy based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...upon which the United Nations and the City States would be based. I have even quit preaching...and gone to meddling...suggesting a non-penetential and non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity. This would be a VERY tricky and difficult thing to accomplish...and if the leaders and general public were not highly responsible...this might not even work. The rest of the Universe...Human and Non-Human would probably have to support this reform...or it would never, ever become a reality. We shouldn't have to go through any outside sources...such as Michael...to access the Christ Within, the Divinity Within Humanity, the Epitome of the Human Collective Unconscious, or the Holy Spirit. I'm thinking that Heaven wasn't really Heaven...and that God wasn't perfect...at the time of the Luciferian Rebellion. Humanity may have lorded it over the Reptilians...and now the Reptilians may be lording it over Humanity. Just speculation.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-20-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:59 PM   #17
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank-you gita and Stardustaquarion for your very perceptive comments. I have a problem with theocracy...plain and simple...unless it's a very Minimalist and Humanistic Theocracy based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...upon which the United Nations and the City States would be based. I have even quit preaching...and gone to meddling...suggesting a non-penetential and non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity. This would be a VERY tricky and difficult thing to accomplish...and if the leaders and general public were not highly responsible...this might not even work. The rest of the Universe...Human and Non-Human would probably have to support this reform...or it would never, ever become a reality. We shouldn't have to go through any outside sources...such as Michael...to access the Christ Within, the Divinity Within Humanity, the Epitome of the Human Collective Unconscious, or the Holy Spirit. I'm thinking that Heaven wasn't really Heaven...and that God wasn't perfect...at the time of the Luciferian Rebellion. Humanity may have lorded it over the Reptilians...and now the Reptilians may be lording it over Humanity. Just speculation.

Namaste
Maybe it wasn't about God or Source not being perfect but its creation having used free will unwisely

Love
Old 01-20-2010, 02:13 PM   #18
gita
Avalon Senior Member

As God apparently wanted to know itself then I’m guessing God also wanted to experience itself as imperfect. I remember years and years ago reading that God made only one mistake which seems hard to fathom but logic dictates that this can be possible as how else could God know the concept of mistake. Maybe God’s spiritual children have been spending eons upon eons trying to set this mistake right and we now find ourselves at this cross road.

I’ve always had a feeling that God ‘himself’ was created by ‘his’ ‘parents’. The reason why I say this that we know that energy can get unimaginably huge as it can also get unimaginably tiny – so could there be something else beyond God in God’s realm? I also have a feeling if this is the case, then it’s not for the human mind to understand it – we can’t even understand our own realm!!

Who know???!
Old 01-20-2010, 02:37 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. A Theocracy with an All Powerful God is a recipe for disaster...although, at some point in Universal History...it might have been necessary. However...presently, in this Solar System, a theocracy is probably not a good idea.

Check out the following links to the Urantia Book which are relevant to this discussion:

Chapter 53: http://urantiabook.org/newbook/papers/p053.htm
Chapter 54: http://urantiabook.org/newbook/papers/p054.htm

I've been listening to these chapters...regarding Lucifer, the Rebellion, and War in Heaven. If there is any truth to this at all...I keep thinking that everyone was partly right and partly wrong...and that one wrong leads to two wrongs leads to three wrongs leads to......a huge universal mess.

The key words in all of this are responsibility and freedom. The definitions, applications, implications, and ramifications of these words are enormous. Keep your eyes on Gabriel. I have a bad feeling about Gabriel...for some reason. Sorry Gabriel.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-20-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:35 PM   #20
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
As God apparently wanted to know itself then I’m guessing God also wanted to experience itself as imperfect. I remember years and years ago reading that God made only one mistake which seems hard to fathom but logic dictates that this can be possible as how else could God know the concept of mistake. Maybe God’s spiritual children have been spending eons upon eons trying to set this mistake right and we now find ourselves at this cross road.

I’ve always had a feeling that God ‘himself’ was created by ‘his’ ‘parents’. The reason why I say this that we know that energy can get unimaginably huge as it can also get unimaginably tiny – so could there be something else beyond God in God’s realm? I also have a feeling if this is the case, then it’s not for the human mind to understand it – we can’t even understand our own realm!!

Who know???!
Hi Gita

Source's intention was for us to de evolve and re evolve harmoniously and following the law of cause, effect and consequence amongst others. It was the original intention but it gave us free will and made us like it, which means that there are no fathers or mothers or hierarchy. We are all equal parts of Source, whether we are small or big in quanta

Source new that some parts of itself may explore de-evolution further than it could be allowed and so it built in the design the rule of space dust return for those that distort their template so much that can not be re-generated

So basically there are two paths: consciouss re-evolution = stardust return and unconsciouss de-evolution = space dust return. Source loves all of itself, it does not matter what we do, the consequence is our choice

It is really amazing, I didn't believe at first since I was catholic by birth, but I did a journey called "journey to the Eye of God" and my goodness, I was able to forgive myself and move on!

Love
Old 01-20-2010, 04:49 PM   #21
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
We are all equal parts of Source, whether we are small or big in quanta...

Source loves all of itself, it does not matter what we do, the consequence is our choice...
VERY well put (as usual) thank you!

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:00 PM   #22
gita
Avalon Senior Member

God's breath. I hear you stardust.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:42 PM   #23
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I go along with Clark Kent
Right, this could all be made up BS designed to enslave us......BTW- according to Dr. David Hawkins many of these calibrate as false- Book of Urantia is one that he has calibrated as false......

http://www.veritaspub.com/
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:15 PM   #24
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Is an archangel an angel...or simply in charge of the angels? Some say that Michael was/is Jesus. Is Lucifer a friend or foe of Humanity? Is Lucifer really Satan? Is Lucifer really the God of This World? Was Lucifer really Hathor?
You may get an insight when you read H.P. Blavatsky , a founder of the Theosophical Society. H. Blavatsky channeled 3 “Ascended Masters”. In “The secret doctrine” that was channeled she openly stated that Lucifer or Satan was her God. Interestingly enough, Hitler was a member of the Theosophical Society and he kept her “The secret doctrine” besides his bad. Krishnamurti was also a member of T.S. I do not remember if it was Bassant or Bailey who promoted him as a new messiah. Krishnamurti stated Order of Star but dissolved it because he was quite frustrated that people could not understand his teaching. After 15 years of very intensive research, I have realized that those behind it are masters of mind control. They put us into the state of mental paralysis so that we can not connect the dots. It is scary, isn’t it?

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:16 PM   #25
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

I feel they are avatars created out of millennia of conjugations of beliefs. Expressing them is one way of showing one - what is processing in the subconscious mind of oneself and tapping into the super-consciousness of the many. So often I see many entranced by the fantasy of this - yet the messages are so obvious but they can't break out of the trance to receive them.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angels, archangels, gabriel, lucifer, michael