Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 02-15-2009, 01:45 PM   #251
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

O Btw
about the Vitrified ruins are all of the planet!! Because there was a full blown thermal nuclear war on this planet!!!

And I do remember running away from the city as fast if I could, before hell break out!!!Mushroom clouds above every city in my field vision!!!
I did survives the direct blast, but checked out what was left of the city.
It was just a burning hell!!!

I get some past time memorys back when I sleep. Happend most in 2008 when I realy woke up!!!what was going on here right now

http://www.brigantesnation.com/Vitri...dHillforts.htm
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #252
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
Ahh, the good old days. Hmm.

More like;
Recent War in our Solar System With Norval & Gale

hhha haha haaaa!
Dan didn't revive this thread.....Taadev did....
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #253
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
It' because of Antel's post.
Norval's been slagging him off in another forum [notice that he's been banned], so Dan has revived one of the threads that demonstrate some of the bad vibes of the early days.
Am I right, Dan?

I couldn't give a monkeys about wars in space.
IMO it's all part of what StClair rightly calls the 'Phenomenon'
Woops this is the quote..Dan did not revive this thread...Taadev did I need my coffee
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:19 PM   #254
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Can anyone tell me who wrote the bible and when???
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:57 PM   #255
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Ummmm, which version?
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:01 PM   #256
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Alys,

Perfect answer!!

P.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #257
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Can anyone tell me who wrote the bible and when???

Lots of different people wrote the 39 Old Tesament and 27 New Testament books of the Bible over a very long period of time...from approximately 1450 BC to 100 AD. Then there is the question of whether they had supernatural, extraterrestrial, or ghost-writing help? Did they plagiarize? What sources did they use? What portions of the Bible have been redacted or changed? Why were some books of the Bible included in the Cannon, and some rejected at the Council of Nicea in 325 AD? Who decided, and why? Who is the definitive interpreter of scripture? If scripture is infallible...do we need an infallible interpreter...to receive the very Word of God? Why are the Teachings of Jesus not the definitive doctrinal statement of Christianity? Is Jesus simply a hood ornament on the very fast moving Bablyonian, Egyptian, Roman, Jewish freight-train which hit him without attempting to put on the brakes? Is Christianity really Churchianity? Did evil aliens invent our religions to control us? Did Lucifer invent both God and Satan...and then control both...sort of like financing both sides of a war? I knew a graduate of the Harvard Divinity School who did not consider the Bible to be the 'Word of God'.

Ok, I took my medicine, and I'm calming down. I'm trying to sort of do what Norval and Gale are doing...that is, integrate free-thinking ufology, science, etc. with at least some aspects of the Bible. I presently study the Bible like any other book. I center my study on the Teachings of Jesus...or those words attributed to Jesus. To me, they make sense...regardless of the source. I believe Jesus existed...and actually said most of the words which are red, in a red-letter edition of the Bible. The Jesus Seminar is a good place to begin regarding a scholarly analysis of the 20 or so Gospels ('The Complete Gospels'-Polebridge Press), of which 4 are included in the Bible. Ralph Ellis has written some fascinating books which are quite unorthodox and speculative (though well researched) such as 'Jesus: Last of the Pharaohs'. Nicholas Notovitch's 'The Unknown Life of Jesus' is a recommended read. The Ellen White book 'Desire of Ages' is one of my favorites.

My bias is a combination of the Teachings of Jesus with the U.S. Constitution. I lean toward reincarnation...but without the hocus-pocus and eastern mysticism. I try not to conjure up the supernatural...but sometimes they bug me anyway! There's a lot of confusion and controversy out there in theology, philosophy, ufology, etc. Sometimes a nice long walk in nature does a lot more good than reading books! The truth is out there!

That was the long answer! Now what was the question?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-15-2009 at 07:09 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:09 PM   #258
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Jesus comming as a thief in the night is you, to take back the sacred teachings.
So that's why it's Ninjeetsu! (Alright, bad joke but it had to be.)
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #259
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
So that's why it's Ninjeetsu! (Alright, bad joke but it had to be.)
No not a bad joke , because that is the way they think.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #260
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Recent War in our Solar System WITH Norval & Gale

Sorry - my mistake!

However, my point is that Norval was/is a nasty piece of work in my opinion, and he was eventually banned, and it was his own miserable fault and not anyone else's, and if he hadn't been so unpleasant he could be here now discussing his pet research with us, but nooooo.......

So now he's slagging us all off on another forum.
No point beating about the bush!

Still, I think we're all over it now...lol
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:32 AM   #261
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

".....but has anyone wondered why we aren't getting any people coming forward?......."

mmm yeah.......unfortunately there was a lot of damage done by the disturbances last year. many people left - Henry Deacon, St Clair and others.

has anyone seen/heard the latest Camelot interviews - George Green and Brian O'Leary in particular.....really excellent both interviews [the vid with oleary, the audio w/ george]

http://www.projectcamelot.net/audio_interviews.html
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #262
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
mmm yeah.......unfortunately there was a lot of damage done by the disturbances last year. many people left - Henry Deacon, St Clair and others.
Wow, I wasn't aware of the toll it actually took.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #263
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Recent War in our Solar System By Norval & Gale

Thanks Brook,
One quickly learns to ignore team-trolling; the worst part of this are the pearls get lost in the garbage.

Perhaps I missed a responsive answer in the topic switch, but is Norvals hypothesis not a simple deductive reasoning problem?

If one believes in ETs, as it seems many in this forum do, why do they have to ALL be disarmed and incapable of taking shots at 'slates' on moons or at the earth?

I found the evidence of ETs quite compelling, but again, there are other explanations as plausible as the string of pearls explanation of Norvals theory.

There's no way of verifying ANY of this stuff on the Internet, but there was some alleged evidence of a past nuclear war. Russian, if I recall correctly and the 'ancient' land maps of Iceland, too got my attention. In fact this was one of the evidences that triggered me to 'waste my time' on the 'silly' notion of ETs as handed to me from my media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Holy cow....what trolls and attitudes....he just said he disagreed

Last edited by taadev; 02-26-2009 at 02:53 PM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angels, bible, chosen, et's, ufo