Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-17-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Throw down your heart....It's all you need.

That is what I've come to. All I can do now is listen to my heart. It is the only source of knowledge that I truly trust anymore.

My mind has become a liability of sorts. It can be decieved. There are simply too many telling me too much. The sorting is a task unto itself. I have built some trust/faith in a few sensory sources, but the vast many have lost my respect/attention completely. As of recently, though I have been feeling the urgency to choose a path, because "time is short" as I have heard from so many predictions/prophecies. "We need to spend what time we have left preparing" is the sort of message I'm hearing alot of. I was buying into this, for the first few years I had heard it. I've assembled copious amounts of non-perishables and water at the family farm. I did this long ago largely as the result of my family's disbelief in my claims (so they're unaware of the stockpile, it's well hidden and I'll let 'em know it's there if necessary). I'm glad I did that, but I'm done worrying and listening to predictions and gurus now.
All of the preparations and bunkers will do as much good for a dark soul as they will for a light soul.

I suppose I'm lucky in that i'm fairly young and besides my dog, I have no lives that directly depend on me, so maybe this (concept of less physical preparation) is easier for someone in my position.

I've just been listening to Alex Jones' Sunday show, and then George Green's recent conference call. I'm far underprepared (physically) for what they and (others in that vein) are predicting, and I'm fairly certain that I never could be. While the knowledge these messengers relay is worth hearing, it can be very deflating especially if you're at all attatched to this reality.

I realised recently that anything that is worth knowing, I've known forever, I just had to remember.

I know very little of the handbook for the new paradigm, the law of one, the secret, and the like. There is likely much to be gained for some in that sort of information for some, but they remind me too much of the religion that I was exposed to growing up. There was good in there, but I had to sort through so much bollocks to get to it. It's exhausting, and I find that when something truly resonates w/ me, it's because I already knew it on some level.

What I know, has been in my heart as long as my consciousness has been able to interperit it. It is unconditional love for all life. It's all I really know for sure. I've found that I can see myself in all life (and vice versa), I empathize instinctively. So all joy is my joy, and all pain is my pain. I'm nearly certain that literally every human has felt this way (at least at on time), but the societal nurture has corrupted the message.
This is my heart, and I'm here to throw it down and forget everything else, and base all intent on this knowledge.

I feel like I can say unequivically that if we all remebered this unconditional love, our societal problems would be no match. It's a tall order, I know, but it's possible that if we walk the walk, others will see and remember.

I realise that I am untested and virtue untested is no virtue at all, but my test is coming and I know I'm prepared now.

So, I've learned what I need to here (earth) I think, but imho life is not just a quest for knowledge, it's also an adventure, and it can be fun. We can't (I hope at least) only be here to jam as much information into our brains as possible.

The adventure I feel will be of my own making, so I'm done worrying, and I'm feeling excited now, beacuse the only other thing thing I really know in my heart, is that love will prevail.

Here is my heart knowledge and imho, all I need to know in order to grow: Practice Uncondtional Love, seek Adventure.

If this resonates w/ you then please join me. Clear your head completely, throw down your heart, and listen to it's message.
Individually, I think it's all we need to really grow.

Thanks for reading.

peace Avalon.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:28 PM   #2
Worlds Beyond 2

Default Re: Throw down your heart....It's all you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
That is what I've come to. All I can do now is listen to my heart. It is the only source of knowledge that I truly trust anymore.

I'm glad I did that, but I'm done worrying and listening to predictions and gurus now.

All of the preparations and bunkers will do as much good for a dark soul as they will for a light soul.

I realised recently that anything that is worth knowing, I've known forever, I just had to remember.

I know very little of the handbook for the new paradigm, the law of one, the secret, and the like. There is likely much to be gained for some in that sort of information for some, but they remind me too much of the religion that I was exposed to growing up. There was good in there, but I had to sort through so much bollocks to get to it. It's exhausting, and I find that when something truly resonates w/ me, it's because I already knew it on some level.

What I know, has been in my heart as long as my consciousness has been able to interperit it. It is unconditional love for all life. It's all I really know for sure. I've found that I can see myself in all life (and vice versa), I empathize instinctively. So all joy is my joy, and all pain is my pain. I'm nearly certain that literally every human has felt this way (at least at on time), but the societal nurture has corrupted the message.
This is my heart, and I'm here to throw it down and forget everything else, and base all intent on this knowledge.

I feel like I can say unequivically that if we all remebered this unconditional love, our societal problems would be no match. It's a tall order, I know, but it's possible that if we walk the walk, others will see and remember.

... life is not just a quest for knowledge, it's also an adventure, and it can be fun. We can't (I hope at least) only be here to jam as much information into our brains as possible.

The adventure I feel will be of my own making, so I'm done worrying, and I'm feeling excited now, beacuse the only other thing thing I really know in my heart, is that love will prevail.

Here is my heart knowledge and imho, all I need to know in order to grow: Practice Uncondtional Love...

If this resonates w/ you then please join me. Clear your head completely, throw down your heart, and listen to it's message.
Individually, I think it's all we need to really grow.

Thanks for reading.

peace Avalon.

WONDERFUL!!!

I have quoted the parts of your post which truly make sense and are part of my understanding too.... it all comes down to the heart and soul...

and no amount of worry or 'external preparation' is going to make a jot of difference (my own belief anyway) .. we are all in this together, and have a responsiblity to help each other.. from the heart...

My real and true learnings/knowledge are not from books or external sources, but my own heart, soul and personal life experiences...

You speak much wisdom.. for me anyway! I've always been of the belief that 'I'd rather have an ounce of wisdom than a tonne of knowledge'

The answers we all seek are already there, not ouside, but inside.

Thank you for sharing..

Peaceful Blessings

p.s. come back to edit.. as want to add... for me, it's more about 'Open Up to and Live from the Heart', or LIFT UP your heart... just slightly different way of saying same thing !

Last edited by Worlds Beyond 2; 11-17-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:38 PM   #3
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:09 PM   #4
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Yes it is the journey of life.

Not life's journey that is important..
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:11 PM   #5
sleepingnomore

Beautiful reminder that we have the tools within us to find the truth on our own and to make a difference.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #6
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

$

Last edited by dayzero; 11-26-2008 at 06:58 AM.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:42 PM   #7
Greg10036
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. It all starts with the condition of the heart. Sueng Sahn, the Kong An master told me to find correct condition (of the heart). Correct condition leads to correct action. Correct action leads to correct relationship. Correct relationship leads to correct situation. Correct situation leads to vast mind, everyday mind, just like this mind. Peace.
g.
Greg10036 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:50 PM   #8
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

aahhhh, what an amazing post bro!! i love it!!

and certainly.. you are spot on!!

couldnt have said it better myself, my friend.

reminds folks of were to really look for the truth... and where to find it...

within.

its all in there.... with nothing we need to know being left out.

many Thanks Raul, you are a beautiful asset to any community my bro.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:57 PM   #9
martina
Avalon Senior Member

I all agree
martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:16 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I believe the heart is the wisest organ we have. It can never be deceived. Unlike your eyes, ears or mind.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:23 PM   #11
Alexandra

Yes, Yes, Yes.

My feelings exactly. Thanks for the great post.

Alexandra
Old 11-19-2008, 09:23 PM   #12
iamhearing
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

[dead text removed from huge quote - forum guidelines - A..]
Thanks for reading.

peace Avalon.
Never a truer word spoken.

Now time for some fun, Enjoy!!

Last edited by Anchor; 11-19-2008 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Quote reduced, forum guidelines.
iamhearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:25 PM   #13
Corky
Avalon Senior Member

Dear raulduke

That definitely resonates!

I sometimes feel very bogged down with information overload, preparing my physical world for the possible shtf moment. While that is important, I think your unifying and hopeful message is a good recipe for sanity.

I will remember this inspiring post.

Thank you

Love
Corky
Corky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:33 PM   #14
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
All I can do now is listen to my heart. It is the only source of knowledge that I truly trust anymore.
Yes, this is a great post.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:12 AM   #15
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Wow thanks for the great responses everyone.

I almost didn't hit the post button after a quick proofread, it kinda felt a bit incoherent, but I thought, meh ("meh") just became a real word btw!) my overall feeling is there even if it is a bit jumbled.

A really kind member (thanx again btw) pmed me yesterday about this thread and I thought I'd post my response.

Hi [member],

thanx for the kind words. You're very inspiring. I was worried that that thread would come off as a ramble, because I wrote it very early before leaving for work. I had just remembered the dream I had last night, it was one of those where I'm a kid in the old niegborhood w/ my friends, and we were all so naive. It was great and I wanted to stay that way, but of course, I can't unknow what I know. Even though I've been at this for a few years, lately I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed, so I decided to step back like u did. I realised though that if I filter info through my heart rather than just my head, I can better stay sane in the midst of all this. What's really cool though is that when I got home today one of my roommates was watching E.T., and the scene where Elliot walks away from E.T. thinking he's dead, and his heart starts glowing, was on.

It's so good to meet people like you, thanks again.

peace friend.

Oh yeah and I was trying to think of a title in a hurry and I suppose that's all I could think of. When I came back and saw it, it sounded kinda weird and I remebered where I had heard the phrase "throw down your heart" because those words had been kinda bouncing around in my head for awhile.

"Throw Down Your Heart" I just remembered is the name of Bela Fleck's musical documentary in Africa. I heard about it a while ago and kinda forgot evrything but the name, but I'm really looking forward to the DVD release in 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhearing View Post
Now time for some fun, Enjoy!!
Indeed. I'm deadly serious about us having fun!

Thanks again everyone!
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:10 AM   #16
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Yes all our little Hearts abiding in the Heart of Hearts - thats why the Heart knows best and loves the most - The Ancient Heart seperated Itself from Itself so It could Love Itself - When little Hearts lifts the veil and feel it is The All Encompassing Heart It cannot but Love Unconditionally - Sometimes little Hearts hates but its the other side of love - Sometimes little Hearts get pierced but its the other side of healed - The Universal Heartbeat pulsating in every little Heart reverberating Love Love Love
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 07:37 AM   #17
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
....worth a thousand words. That says it all....

Great pic !

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:02 AM   #18
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
Beautiful reminder that we have the tools within us to find the truth on our own and to make a difference.
This is so true! When mine was 'thrown down', my eyes were opened to some sort of etheral database.
(The Secret, 'Third Eye' come very close to what happened.)

Anyone know what THAT'S all about. Had the impression that the Egyptian image with the clear tear was an expression of how to touch G-d or visa versa.
Never before has anything like this happened and if anyone has noticed similar experiences on this board and could forward them it would be greatly appreciated.

Love your tag line! These people in the 'Red' states are being pushed into a trap, I believe. This by the likes of people like Alex Jones.

William Cooper appeared to have been an amazingly brave patriot with an incredible background. I'm ****** that he was not smart enough to BURY his guns and try the Ghandi/King approach. This 'he drew first' garbage has got to stop. We need people like him.

The RED states are easily led into seeing red and this has been going on since the Alamo when those poor people were sacrificed.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:08 AM   #19
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Beautifully put raulduke:

Quote:

"....What I know, has been in my heart as long as my consciousness has been able to interperit it. It is unconditional love for all life. It's all I really know for sure. I've found that I can see myself in all life (and vice versa), I empathize instinctively. So all joy is my joy, and all pain is my pain. I'm nearly certain that literally every human has felt this way (at least at on time), but the societal nurture has corrupted the message.

I feel like I can say unequivically that if we all remebered this unconditional love, our societal problems would be no match. It's a tall order, I know, but it's possible that if we walk the walk, others will see and remember."

peace Avalon.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:22 AM   #20
singularitylight
Avalon Senior Member

Just read your post today, Nov. 21. I rarely reply to posts, but this brought tears to my eyes. Yes, some of us are catching on now and then. This is the sort of realization that will pull humanity through some very narrow tubes in the future. It was well said, Raul, because it was from the heart and probably effortless. Thank you.
singularitylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:34 AM   #21
rimax
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for that post, most uplifting words I have read this week
rimax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:29 AM   #22
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like the thing to do,quit down the mind and breath in and out, just listen to the breath that goes in and out not thinking at all,i did that after reading the messages from operation terra,and what happened to me was that i saw somekind of light but it was only for a fraction of a second and still
that fraction, it was like a glimse of light,don`t know how to explain this but it felt so wonderful,but it was just a glimse,i wish it could have been longer but when that happened to me i wanted it to last much longer it felt so good,don`t know what it was really,but it was something wonderful,it wasn`t like a light in the end of a tunnel,more like everything around me was lit up,anybody know what it was?
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:52 AM   #23
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

(this pic says something i never want to forget ...)

raulduke,

i didn`t know that your thread: "throw down your heart....It`s all you need" was so on the spot...read the title a couple of times but not beyond as i thought: "oh no! poetry?"

brilliant thread man! i find it amazing that you posted those words of truth and make it "sound" so good as well..

as the internet feels like "going nowhere fast" i`ll try to "step back" and rather go "somewhere slowly" ... I want to throw down my heart, but first i need to find it again under a "hay stack" of "http://`s"

(these hyper-texts
can make life feel
so hyper complex.)

god bless your soulfulness

be well my friend

capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:21 PM   #24
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Your heart is beautifull Raulduke..When one speaks from the heart there is always understanding ..
Love is our foundation for Love is what we as souls are made of.
With our hearts wide open we can be and go anywhere and we will be safe.
Love is our best protection.

Soul
by Eric Galla

Close your eyes,To see with your heart,
Close your ears,To hear with your heart,
Forget your mind,And think with your heart.
For your heart will see,When your eyes fail,
And your heart will hear,When the voices are confused,
Your heart has the answers,When your mind falls short.
Remember your heart,For it is the key to love,
Remember all love,For love is the key to your soul,
Remember your soul,For it is your Foundation

Loving kindness
Mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:38 PM   #25
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Throw down your heart....It's all you need.

Don't worry be happy We are here to make the best of our lives, managing our emotions and hoping always for a better day for all, making your life and the lives of those around you a joyous experience. Take your life one day at a time and live each moment to te fullest, take pleasure in the smallest things, who cares if we are only going to live on earth for another 100 years or a few days the quality of your heart is the most important thing the rest is a trial and error.Worrying is a waste of precious time.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote