Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #51
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: what sign are the crystal and indigo children...

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
yeah, and one more date, 8th of July, those born on that date, have been like messengers in my life, met many, linked to aliens etc.
In Asia, "8" is considered a power number (and "88" even stronger!). In western numerology, it tends to be connected to the businessman, the orator/speaker, etc., so that perfectly correlates to your July eighth messengers!

Quote:
I had a male friend born on that day who tried to break my heart...
( in a past life I broke my son's heart, so in this life he was born with severe heart failure, needed an open heart surgery, Now it seems to have miraculously healed.)
I promise I won't break your heart, Annemirri.

That's amazing about your and your son's experiences together! My partner was born with three holes in his heart (along with a score of other "issues" to work out in this lifetime.) and had a few surgeries as a child to rectify that. He's quite physically well (and VERY much a conductor of Love, which I believe is the KEY to "fixing" a heart "problem".), and I'm so glad to hear your son is as well!

Hearing that, it reminds me of something Drunvalo Melchizadek has talked about: The Super Psychic Children, the AIDS Children, etc. He has said there are children being born now who are IMMUNE to everything! And there are others being born with AIDS or other diseases that, within months, are DISAPPEARING ON THEIR OWN. This, to me, is definitely the inspiration the rest of us could use in relation to what's going to be happening in this world (and what's already happening!). Perhaps your son caught this "ease" (as opposed to "DIS-ease". ) and cured himself!

Quote:
We are quite telepathic, sh translates my alien images into words, I talked with her even before she was born.

I was due to be born 30th of Oct like her, she came ten days too early, I seven days late.
You're blowing my mind. Seriously, it never ceases to amaze me, all the connections we all have! This planet is pretty fabulous.

It seems you have quite a few connections with "7". You're born on the seventh, you have disharmony with a group of people whose birthday number equals seven, you were born seven days "late" . . . It's very fascinating! Do you have any other connections with this number?

I'm so happy to hear that you and your daughter are best friends. I know there's sometimes a rift between mother and daughter (or father and son.), so it's always wonderful to hear that that doesn't exist for some pair out there.

Quote:
Interesting as my son who is Pisces is an indigo child.

My daughter is Libra, balance, and very much a crystal child.
Oh, yeah, that sounds about right! Considering the physical "problems" your son had upon arrival to this incarnation, he is DEFINITELY an Indigo Warrior! And your daughter and you having this insurmountable connection - one filled with patience and sweetness, it sounds like - definitely attests to her being a Crystal.

These children - the Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows, Super Psychic, AIDS, etc. - are coming through faster and faster now. They're here to spread their Love and Light, and it's amazing what they can do! I'm so happy for you, Annemirri, that you have two in your life - they are such a blessing!

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:15 PM   #52
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is your sign?

Oh carmen you make me smile, if you are the one asking or the one answering ' so whata think I am?' you can be sure its a scorpio.

Swanny, we all know you are the wasley wabbit. Your own star my dearest!!

Jacqui, hehehhe, glad its your husband and not your mother, the love was just too tight for my scorpio liking. Bestest buddies now, my beautiful mom.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #53
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I am Cancer, typical ... loving, love the sea.
My other half is a scorpion ,
say scorpions and cancers make the best partners, must be something in it we have been married 39 years!!!
I am happy for you ! 39 years ! You two must be real twinflames!

I myself prefer to use the word lifecompanion.

(I was married to my total solar opposite, taurus (and bull in chinese astrology) for seven long, sad, lonely years...I have never met so selfcentered person, he never learned to say "we", it was all about him.
But, that is life, I learned the hard way not to be so kind and loving and giving...and never let anyone near me again,
alone last ten years.)

a.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #54
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I, am an Aquarius... 9 February... On Sagittarius....

I felt the Sting of Scorpio... [I am in Arizona] we have ALL Sizes...

Hey... NB... Has Iain, been here yet... He, is also under Creator, Aquarius..

Trooly,

Tango

Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:21 PM   #55
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
www.astro.com - allows you to do advanced charts
(since, your chart progresses approx one degree forward every month
from your natal chart)
therefore, utilising progressed charts, can give you a broader
spectrum - of where , you might be today is known as progressions

Progressing a chart is to take it forward into the present or future.
As you progress through life so does your birth chart.
. . .
This is great, eXchanger, thanks! I'll hafta look into this, for sure. I see lots of reading in my future . . . :P

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #56
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Well, thats seems terribly sad Anne, but I do understand, its a risk worth taking I think, you take it everyday by raising your children to be themselves.

Its such a mixed massage that life gives us though, give everything as a passion of ourselves yet remain an observer; a witness and dont get too involved.

I dont know the answer, sure there isnt one, but what a wonderful double edged sword to be a genuine scorpio, willing to give everything and then the wretched enevitable heartbreak. I trully heard it make a cracking sound, my heart I mean.

Yet we are ones who may experience all the bad and all the very best, and that an experience you cant miss.

To the mother, I salute you A
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:33 PM   #57
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Yes - to you, Annemirri! And kudos to you as well, Harper.

You make a great point about giving all you have but still remaining an observer. They seem complete opposites on the surface, but I've seen many moments in my life where I did just that, and I can definitely say there's a real peace and power in that! And I think we get a lot of practice on a forum such as this to give all we have but still maintain a "safe" distance.

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 09:37 PM   #58
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
it reminds me of something Drunvalo Melchizadek has talked about:
.. children being born now who are IMMUNE to everything!
They are, I know,
we three (I and my children) have travelled a lot with very little money,
spent summers walking, travelling, living in a tent...and they have always been fine.

They do not even get tired or hungry, if there is a spiritual reward.

Quote:

It seems you have quite a few connections with "7".
Do you have any other connections with this number?
my ex was born 16 of May...

and I am 7 11 66 and some make out of it 777...

And I have very clear seven year cycles in my life;
lived alone for seven wild years, until I got married for seven rich years,
after that I had seven poor years...

Quote:
These children - the Indigos, Crystals, Rainbows, Super Psychic, AIDS, etc. - are coming through faster and faster now. They're here to spread their Love and Light, and it's amazing what they can do!
I totally agree with you !

a.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #59
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, and this site seems to draw SO MANY Scorpions and Aquarians! Perhaps because of "fighting the good fight" (Scorpio.) and "thinking outside the box" (Aquarius.)?

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 10:16 PM   #60
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They are, I know,
we three (I and my children) have travelled a lot with very little money,
spent summers walking, travelling, living in a tent...and they have always been fine.

They do not even get tired or hungry, if there is a spiritual reward.
Having the spiritual experience IS the reward, isn't it? I love hearing of/seeing more and more children not being afraid to connect to the Universe; it's so inspiring. Just think, only mere decades ago, children were told to "not speak unless spoken to" or that their spiritual events were "just their imagination". Sometimes, it seems the world is falling apart, but really, we have come a long way.

Quote:
my ex was born 16 of May...

and I am 7 11 66 and some make out of it 777...

And I have very clear seven year cycles in my life;
lived alone for seven wild years, until I got married for seven rich years,
after that I had seven poor years...
My God, WHAT is this "7" business all about?! You have so many sevens around you, it blows my mind, Annemirri. Do you create anything (paintings, poems, inventions, etc.) that you could incorporate this "7" effect into? It seems like a lucky number for you (despite the "seven poor years" - perhaps that was a blessing in disguise?), and it would totally bring you Light and positivity if you surrounded yourself with it!

I've seen that myself with "18" (my favourite number.) and "818" (the time of day I was born). They tend to pop up EVERYWHERE, just when I need the message that someone's with me. That, and whenever I incorporate numbers into what I do and use those numbers, I find it "fuels", so to speak, my creative projects to brimming with positive energies. Your favourite colours surrounding you will do this as well!

Needless to say, walking through my house is like walking through my mind.

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 10:19 PM   #61
jacody
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: What is your sign?

I was born on October 17, so i'm a Libra
jacody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:24 PM   #62
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting thread indeed
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:47 PM   #63
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel in Disguise View Post
Very interesting thread indeed
Thanks for starting this thread, Angel! It's brought some fun and colour back to Avalon!

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 10:48 PM   #64
TigaHawk
Avalon Senior Member

Oh wow, ive never been one to believe in the starsign prediction stuff you see in the newspapers all the time, but that pretty much summs me up exactly o_O tho it seems to think i should have extrordinary skills in organisation and administration

I'm also a Scorpio, hi guys
TigaHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:49 PM   #65
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Aquarius. Born on a Frday...the 13th....a little after midnight. Spooked yet?

I feel there is something significant about that and other life experiences, but I simply cannot figure it out...Yet.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:50 PM   #66
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I have an interesting story to tell involving astrology. I used to study it all the time. If anyone is interested in free charts etc. check out www.astro.com.

So my story takes place when I was working with a famous doctor who investigated abductions/paranormal. An experiencer called our office and somehow I ended on the phone with him. We talked for a while and the conversation changed to astrology. He said he was a Libra, and I said I was one too. I then asked him what his moon sign was, and he said Pisces, and I said mine was too. Then I asked him what year, and he said 1963, me too! I asked him what time and he said 9:32, and I about fell off my chair, as I was born at 9:32. The only catch was he was born in the PM, and I in the AM....but, this struck me so hard, that we decided to meet. All I can say is what a difference 12 hours can make in a chart and personality. He turned out to be a sorcerer and practiced black magic...he was really creepy. I remember feeling set up by some "trickster" force...what a lesson in discernment and the paranormal.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:00 PM   #67
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for starting this thread, Angel! It's brought some fun and colour back to Avalon!

<3

That was the idea
Old 03-17-2010, 11:23 PM   #68
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigaHawk View Post
Oh wow, ive never been one to believe in the starsign prediction stuff you see in the newspapers all the time, but that pretty much summs me up exactly o_O tho it seems to think i should have extrordinary skills in organisation and administration
Maybe you have hidden talents you're just now learning about!

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 11:25 PM   #69
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
So my story takes place when I was working with a famous doctor who investigated abductions/paranormal. An experiencer called our office and somehow I ended on the phone with him. We talked for a while and the conversation changed to astrology. He said he was a Libra, and I said I was one too. I then asked him what his moon sign was, and he said Pisces, and I said mine was too. Then I asked him what year, and he said 1963, me too! I asked him what time and he said 9:32, and I about fell off my chair, as I was born at 9:32. The only catch was he was born in the PM, and I in the AM....but, this struck me so hard, that we decided to meet. All I can say is what a difference 12 hours can make in a chart and personality. He turned out to be a sorcerer and practiced black magic...he was really creepy. I remember feeling set up by some "trickster" force...what a lesson in discernment and the paranormal.
That's an amazing story! And you never talked with this person again, I take it?

You know, I haven't seen any Capricorns or Virgos in this thread! Where you at?!

<3
Old 03-17-2010, 11:42 PM   #70
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

We have our sun in capricorn
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:43 PM   #71
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

a friday 13th baby (likely a templar, in another lifetime)
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:06 AM   #72
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a Pisces sun, but I find there always seem to be more fishes than the average interested in spirituality of almost any form.

Bill Ryan's a Pisces, and Kerry looks a lot like a Scorpio. The PA/PC interest in uncovering secrets would predictably attract many Scorpios.

The four mutable signs (sun in Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius or Pisces) are the ones that typically prefer to discuss everything and get different points of view. So that would tend to make them the "naturals" for discussion forums of any kind.

Aquarians tend to see things in a universal, humanitarian, quirky and open-minded way, which gives them a special affinity for all things alien.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:10 AM   #73
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
That's an amazing story! And you never talked with this person again, I take it?

<3
No, I never talked to him again once I figured him out.
Old 03-18-2010, 12:14 AM   #74
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
Bill Ryan's a Pisces, and Kerry looks a lot like a Scorpio. The PA/PC interest in uncovering secrets would predictably attract many Scorpios.
Kerry is a Gemini with Scorpio rising. The rising sign often times is how one comes across to other people. Scorpio rising is also the mark of an old soul.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:23 AM   #75
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is definitely telling a tale in itself...