Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-05-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Self Proclaimed Illuminati Insider on Agenda for Humanity

Dialogue with "Hidden Hand", Self-Proclaimed Illuminati Insider

This self-proclaimed Illuminati Insider appeared on the "Above Top Secret" forum in October 2008, giving away information about the Illuminati Agenda and their goals. The reason for this, he says, is because time is right for us to know some of what is going on behind the scenes. And when he explains WHY he needs to reveal it now, it's very convincing. In this article I will post the dialogue between the "Above Top Secret Forum" members and "Hidden Hand" in its entirety.

Ever wondered who is "on top of the Pyramid?" He gives us a clue. The bloodline he represents is well above the Rothschild's in power and in the hierarchy and is extra-terrestrial in origin. The 13 bloodlines we have been talking about thus far on this website and others, with the Rothschild's in a top position together with the Merovingian Nobility, are quite low rank in the Big Pyramid Structure, and are the ones playing a power game here on Earth, only aware of parts of the Big Game (a need to know basis). The bloodline "Hidden Hand" is supposedly belonging to is way more advanced and higher rank.

His answers may need to be read more than once to understand the different layers of what he is telling us. Afterwards, when you start connecting the dots you notice that a lot of pieces in the big puzzle that previously were missing and left unanswered, suddenly fit.

It's been hard to perceive what ULTIMATELY drives the Illuminati. Greed? Yes. Power? Of course. Control? Sure. But you always have this feeling that there is a deeper mystery behind their "Great Work of the Ages". This may very well be the answer!

When you are done reading this article and feel inspired, please go to the website, Law of One, and start absorbing the information presented there. It is a huge database on the same subject, but extensively expanded. Both these article, may if we read them with understanding plus an open mind and an open heart, show us the real so[u]lution to the New World Order [def] problem.

Here's the link to the dialogue between the Above Top Secret members [ATS] and "Hidden Hand" [HH],

http://wespenre.blogspot.com/2009/02...hand-self.html
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Self Proclaimed Illuminati Insider on Agenda for Humanity

Hi AscendingStarseed,

This information is in the same perspective of this one, from 2005:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The...y-Insider-2005

Some information is true, some is not. One issue is for sure, they are doing their job, us we must do ours! We suppose not feel personal hate towards them. They are somehow, just as "tools" in a more extensive sense. We cannot be upset on the knife that is stubbing us, or on a bullet that is piercing us, because that are tools.

Worthwhile lecture that should make us think for a moment! Thank you for bringing to our attention!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #3
Bloodoftheberry
Avalon Senior Member

I was immensely impressed by the Hidden Hand discourse when I first read it and, over a year later, the information still resonates strongly with me. I have noticed that a lot of the people who consider it disinformation generally tend to dwell on the unimportant aspects of the dialogue (for instance, his predictions) and ignore the essential aspects (his explanations on how to become more Service to Others, which are faultless). A sincere and undoubted compassion radiates from his final posts.

If anyone is interested in exploring the Hidden Hand discourse further, I actually wrote a commentary on it for my website.

Part 1: http://www.metamorpheus.co.uk/?p=258

Part 2: http://www.metamorpheus.co.uk/?p=247

Regarding the 'other' insider, I would estimate that his information is maybe 35-40% accurate at best. His notion that we are living in a prison is flawed, and not a healthy outlook for developing souls to adopt.

The term 'prison' is redundant in a free will universe.
Bloodoftheberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:07 AM   #4
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Artvision and BloodoftheBerry for responding, I am quite impressed with the work as well...although I'm still processing some of the material and plan on doing another read-thorough to get a better understanding on some of the points. But, overall considering the source it seems to get down to the core nature of the agenda.

This is the first time I've seen it and was hoping to get some good feedback from PA members like yourself...thanks!
Old 12-07-2009, 05:50 AM   #5
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

You could do a search on this site for Hidden Hand, it went the rounds here over a year ago I think.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:29 AM   #6
xlsander
Avalon Senior Member

i was impressed by the info as well - it actually made me discover the LOO and has lead me onto a path i very much appreciate and am endlessly grateful for.

I also wrote a song about it:

keep the light shinin gmy friends :-)
xlsander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:09 PM   #7
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
You could do a search on this site for Hidden Hand, it went the rounds here over a year ago I think.
I imagine like myself there a lot of people who weren't on this site a year ago who wouldn't know to look for it...didn't know it existed until I stumbled on it somewhere else so with luck I can do the same favor for someone else here. Interesting info most of which resonated deeply, glad I found it and was interested in feedback from other members
Old 12-07-2009, 12:34 PM   #8
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlsander View Post
i was impressed by the info as well - it actually made me discover the LOO and has lead me onto a path i very much appreciate and am endlessly grateful for.

I also wrote a song about it:

YouTube- hidden hand - L.A.soon

keep the light shinin gmy friends :-)
Thanks for the video...very well done!
Old 12-07-2009, 02:45 PM   #9
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Yes that is quite a video. Here are the words.

from the perspective of a Service to Self entity
from the highest ranks of the powers that be

I was born to be bad
I was born to be cruel
my bloodline reaches back
I'm the ancient new
and everytime you cry
everytime you lie
everytime you fight
and everytime you die
you're making us stronger can you believe this
we're playing you all and you just can't see it
since all we have to do
is to divide you
and keep our hands on the truth

there's nothing you can do
we rule over you
we keep you out
we take from you
until the last drop
till the days stop
you'll never be one, no

and we laugh at you
yea we're laughing at you
and we laugh at you
and we laugh at you
and we laugh at you

they came down the skies
flying serpents
they had knowledge about DNA created earthlings
and they left you here
left us here
to teach you who you're not
no matter how cruel you just can't see it
that all you have to do is to believe in
you're all one from the same source
you're interconnected souls
too late
the next ascenscion is ours to make

we rule over you
we keep you out
we take from you
until the last drop
till the days stop
you'll never be one, no

and we laugh at you
and we laugh at you
and we laugh at you
and we laugh at you
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:49 PM   #10
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

That was a very insightful and illuminating post Starseed.

I am 80% through the material and all of it so far resonates very deeply with me.

Thank you so much for bringing this.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:15 PM   #11
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

It's gonna be a battle for sure... and they want you to have doubt as to what the outcome will be. Their game all over.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:48 PM   #12
xlsander
Avalon Senior Member

thank you - glad you liked it

and yes really well written article - thank you!

I was completely resonating with the underlying LOO info when i read it a year back

at that time i had no affiliation with conspiracies and spirituality

so this has been a huge eye opener -and since then i have been reading and seeking

and finding - so in that sense i like to regard this as a productive catalyst.

i know that on DC or in the L/L forum anything STS related often is not really

liked to be discussed - although DC is way stricter about that.

anyway - i liked your comments and thoughts - and it has been interesting for me

to re-read some of the core material after this time passed and i had learned and discovered so much in between

thats the spiral right there :-)

Last edited by xlsander; 12-07-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:45 AM   #13
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much for posting this. Since reading it (2 days ago) its changed my perspective on alot of things and has brought me closer to the law of one (which i was in the process of reading before)
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:43 AM   #14
Neo
Avalon Senior Member

The info regarding working on self I agree with. The history of mankind and why all this is happening seems a little stupid and pointless to me. So once upon a time we were all blissful, happy and enlightened but we werent progressing because of it?!! All this negativity is to show us 'what we are not'?!?! I would like to meet this creator god first hand to tell him he is an idiot.

The 'family bloodline' thing is also an insulting joke in my view. 'We are enlightened and you are not, and you can not be part of our family. We are negative in order to make you positive'. (anyone else see this as retarded and promotes the concept of seperation even more?)
What a nice thought it is to think that you are only on this planet because you are quarantined, put simply (you are too dumb and dangerous to be anywhere else) and the only way to evolve is to live a life of self sacrifice.
WOW that sounds enticing!
We are only so dumb and dangerous cos we've been made that way, socially and genetically!!

How about, Educate the whole human race completely and this could all be over with!
Please excuse the cynicism guys but if this message is really about helping us to enlightenment, then why does there always exist the cloak and dagger BS?
Oh thats right 'we cant infringe upon free will' lmao... so the gradual manipulation by deception is not an infringment?.... ahh thats the fine print.

GGGGRRRR!!
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:09 AM   #15
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

I guess it's a matter of perspective and interpretation Neo, I also think that on a Universal level it's all sooo very complicated the finite nature of our brains really don't have to capacity to understand what Life is about...and when we are inspired by an enlightened vision of the Truth that it's beyond the capacity of our language structure to effectively communicate the true nature of God's agenda on a level that will be universal understood by humans. This kind of subject matter usually elicits a uniquely individual response from everyone that reads
Old 12-08-2009, 06:46 AM   #16
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Yes that is quite a video. Here are the words.

from the perspective of a Service to Self entity
from the highest ranks of the powers that be

I was born to be bad
I was born to be cruel
my bloodline reaches back
I'm the ancient new
and everytime you cry
everytime you lie
everytime you fight
and everytime you die
you're making us stronger can you believe this
we're playing you all and you just can't see it
since all we have to do
is to divide you
and keep our hands on the truth...
we rule over you
we keep you out
we take from you
until the last drop
till the days stop
you'll never be one, no

Thanks, I didn't catch all of the lyrics
Old 12-08-2009, 08:17 AM   #17
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Self Proclaimed Illuminati Insider on Agenda for Humanity

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the the Law Of One is part of the New Age Agenda. there playing both evil and good!

Because there ultimate plan is to inslave us using our free will, but they have to brake you first. Why do you think there was no disclosure , it is because there plan was to create chaos first and then present you with a Messiah. New technology cure for aids and cancer etc check the new Serie V its in there

The first thing they want to do is to create a problem that wil cause to dollar to devalue futher then they can blame it on that!!!. This wil be the start of the first crysis!!!. The second wave of the Lab virus still has to hit America thats what you have to watch for.

The PTB already released the second upgraded version in the Ukraine and it is just a matter of time when it is going to hit the USA.

There is going to be more trouble in the Middle east with Israel/Iran etc and Dubai on a Economic bases. It is already falling apart and just another crysis wil brake it down.!!!!

2010 wil be the time where the first thing are going to happen!!!
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 10:57 AM   #18
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

It is interesting and certainly backs up the information of the Voyager Book II from Ashayana Dean (which has much more detail) Not sure about yaweh being the Earth soul...
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:12 AM   #19
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the the Law Of One is part of the New Age Agenda. there playing both evil and good!

Why do you think there was no disclosure , it is because there plan was to create chaos first and then present you with a Messiah.

The first thing they want to do is to create a problem that wil cause to dollar to devalue futher then they can blame it on that!!!. This wil be the start of the first crysis!!!. The second wave of the Lab virus still has to hit America thats what you have to watch for.

The PTB already released the second upgraded version in the Ukraine and it is just a matter of time when it is going to hit the USA.

There is going to be more trouble in the Middle east with Israel/Iran etc and Dubai on a Economic bases. It is already falling apart and just another crysis wil brake it down.!!!!

2010 wil be the time where the first thing are going to happen!!!
Don't worry, you're not bursting my bubble! I don't live in a religious fairy tale that believes in a Messiah and don't relate to this whole "New Age" movements either. Nor do I care to watch V another Illuminati propaganda series that programs peoples minds with a bunch of ****....in fact, I rarely turn the TV on anymore. Although up until about 2 months ago, it was on 24/7...it was usually news, history, discovery, nat geo, science.

I'm well aware of everything you mention above and much more, you're preaching to the choir baby...
Old 12-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #20
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Self Proclaimed Illuminati Insider on Agenda for Humanity

O well if only David Wilcock figure it out that the Law Of One is another trap.

The problem is that there is some kind technology bloking our soul memory
and because our DNA past life memory is switch off aswell.

If this thing is on the moon then the only thing what they have to do is to remove the moon.

Some people had a Vision of 2 Moons where one of them is in pieces then if Alex Collier is right about what he said that there is an object closing in that is friendly then it is getting realiy interresting.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EyesWide.../0/368bJEmArc4

Last edited by mu2143; 12-08-2009 at 05:40 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:00 AM   #21
xlsander
Avalon Senior Member

have you ever read the LOO yourself?
Old 12-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #22
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlsander View Post
have you ever read the LOO yourself?
I started to read it, but didn't finish it
Old 12-10-2009, 10:53 AM   #23
xlsander
Avalon Senior Member

i was asking mu since he said it is a trap - i havent finished it myself - but it is really just awesome - hard to describe or to compare to most of other things i have read. i also read carla's 101 the choice (very recommendable) - and bits of the wanderer's handbook (need to finish that) - L/L research's work very much resonates with me - and carla is such a loving person - as you could tell from various chats (on brng4th weekly or so) with her and i also liked her recent short video interview a lot - i am very glad to have came across this material and it literally changed my life - to the better! and the catalyst for that has been the H_H postings
Old 12-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #24
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the the Law Of One is part of the New Age Agenda.
Is this just your opinion or is it a testable fact?

Quote:
O well if only David Wilcock figure it out that the Law Of One is another trap.
When did you work it out ? How do you know? On what basis do you form this conclusion?

The entire book is simply a Q and A session. It is answers to some questions. That is all it is, some guy asking questions and getting some answers. Readers can however discern much wisdom from these answers.

I read the Law Of One, an I personally consider it a good, somewhat hard but enlightening read. Also, for what its worth, I think there is some truth in what I read there.

I also feel that each of us who have read it, particularly those who resonate to a greater extent with elements of this work, are our own individual "movements". Not a "New Age" movement as you call it.

People who are part of a "New Age" anything are being led like sheep.

That is not what the Law of one is about - I suppose it can be used that way. I can see that because it has gathered a good "reputation" for being more accurate than your usual channelling, then it is easy to use it as a tool for manipulation - same as the bible - but it isnt a bible.

Anything can be a trap for those who are not being careful.

I actually read the Hidden Hand material. I liked it. I think it offers another perspective. Is it gospel? Of course not ! Just think about who was supposed to have written the damn thing!!

Discernment required.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:06 AM   #25
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

I quite undesstand why you didn't finish it..quite frankly i find the same - the text is too tedious, non sequetial..and then you have the brainies claiming they undestand it..in some cases forming quasi cult like following where one or two have the inspiration to interpret it tou you. It does not hold water, i am afraid. have you tried posting a commment on d wilcock's site that it's not completely in keeping with his faultless interpretations? You won't get far! And then he is ranting on about negativity in us and why it is that he gets hate mail etc etc..i feel he's gone well off course..sad. i most honestly hope and pray that he would get back to his good senses and drop the story about his latest holywood production movie..i do hope he gets back to basics, we need pepole like himself.

equally and i do strongly agree with NEO a few posts back - the self proclaimed illluminati's text is most insulting. sick propaganda of a derranged and wicked mind.. nonsense. i wish i never layed my eyes on it..it's all distraction and contamination.

rather than; succumb to a pre-planned scenario of whoever and whatever group, i'd say: walk tall, focus and fear not...and i read somwhere, maybe here: where focus goes, energy flows!

bestest to us all
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote