Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 06-08-2009, 04:43 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Question A gypsy's curse

Can a gypsy really put a curse on someone?
And if so can it be removed??
Here's my story, when I was about 19 on a sunny day at the coast with my girlfriend at the time we came across a gypsy woman selling pegs or something, I didn't want to buy any and must have been a bit cheeky (wouldn't have been nasty as I'm not like that) to her as she cursed me saying "You'll never marry."
Well that was 20 odd years ago and I never have married, could it be because of her curse??

I would actually like to get married one day
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 10:59 PM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A gypsy's curse

Yes and no.

A "gypsy-curse" is simply a stylised form of focussed intent with the aim of manifesting harm in the form of some unwanted outcome.

Since it is clearly a free-will infringement to do such things (unless you for some reason agreed!) then it is a dangerous thing to attempt. A positively polarised (service to others oriented) person would never do this. The Gypsy is responsible and ultimately karmically accountable for thier actions.

If you believe in the power of a curse, then you yourself are unwittingly adding to its power since you are focussing on the outcome of the curse.

The fact that you even ask the question means that you have some doubts and therefore have in someway been subconciously been affected by this - which means the curse has had some effect.

Swanny, this is a learning opportunity.

I think you know what needs to be done

All shadows are dispelled by light.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 06-12-2009 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Updated based on slight mis-use of the word curse
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:00 AM   #3
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

think about it this way

you dont need to get married do you

just live with a lady

who needs to get married enyway ...

all thie is stuff n nonsence

dear swanstar

superstisious clap trap

realy . be the love and trust only in that

what is it it that you doubt ?

what you belive tho... you can make a reality

that is the only power of a curse

in itself it has NO power only what you give it hmmmmmmmm....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:09 AM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A curse is simply a ritual form of focussed intent with the aim of manifesting harm in the form of some unwanted outcome.
No, that is a spell. A curse is when higher dimensional entities are assigned to you to screw up your timeline for the rest of your life and all of your life times to come.

Swanny, I have dealt with a curse before and the one thing I can tell you about them is that they rely completely on their covert nature. An actual highly trained individual from some form of the negative mystery schools weather it is gypsy or not, is not going to tell you what they are doing. If they have to tell you then they are playing psychological games with you and are full of it. Curses are advanced level stuff and only the people with the secret ancient knowledge from long ago can do them.

Black magic practitioners do break the rules from time to time. However, in doing so they are risking huge backlash karma on themselves.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:23 AM   #5
sleepingnomore

Someone once told me the best way to not be bothered by demons was not to believe in them. I think it's the same principle with curses, you can actually manifest them with your fear.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:56 AM   #6
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is, that almost anyone can send bad energy your way, including a curse or whatnot. It comes down to your own vibration and illusions as to whether the negative energy / entity will stick or not. The higher you come consciously, and the more illusions you surrender, the less effective any negative energy sent your way is going to be at tripping you up.

That being said, I have found personally that the strongest protection against negative energy is forming a relationship with Archangel Michael and calling to him to cut you lose from any and all dark forces and energy that is interfering with you and protect you from any that could. There's nothing more powerful you can do than forming a relationship with this cosmic being who is the protector of humanity (within their own free will).

If you are serious about breaking away from any negative energy that is bothering you, I personally suggest doing this rosary to Archangel Michael a few times (as in a few times over a period of time, like a week, or a month etc.):

http://www.mothermarysgarden.com/J_A...9Michael10.pdf

I found it worked very well for me and the purpose of it is not only to help you and protect your energy field, but also to help the world and allow Archangel Michael to work closer in the world and clear up the baddies who are working against the evolution of mankind.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 06-12-2009 at 03:59 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:58 AM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
Someone once told me the best way to not be bothered by demons was not to believe in them. I think it's the same principle with curses, you can actually manifest them with your fear.
Who ever told you that never met a demon, and never had a curse put on them. I did not believe in curses when I was young. That did not stop someone from putting one on me that I did not even know was there until 15 years later in a huge ah ha moment. Curses are rare, they are direct interfearance from the higher dimensions. This is why they hardly ever try them. If they do something like this to an innocent like I was, then they risk getting their asses handed to them down the road by the target if they ever break free from it. Trust me, I was allowed to do way more damage to their metaphysical infrastructure than most individuals that have done battle with the kinds of people who would wield such a thing as a curse. I crippled them.

All of that being said, I chose to have the curse put on me before I was incarnated for the steep learning curve that it would provide or else it would not have happened.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 06-12-2009 at 05:04 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:30 AM   #8
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

tone3jaguar: I conceed your definition is correct.

I was however referring to the common perception of a "gypsy-curse", normally depicted as some old hag, mouthing malintent. Which, I agree is not really the same thing as a full-on curse. Eitherway, I have ammended my post with a more correct usage.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by encarta
curse noun (plural curs·es)

Definition:
1. swearword: a swearword, obscenity, or blasphemous oath
2. evil prayer: a malevolent appeal to a supernatural being for harm to come to somebody or something, or the harm that is thought to result from this
3. source of harm: a cause of unhappiness or harm the curse of poverty
4. menstruation: menstruation or a menstrual period ( dated slang )
5. christianity history religious ban: an ecclesiastical pronouncement of censure or excommunication

interjection curs·es
Definition:
used as oath: used to express irritation or annoyance

verb (past and past participle cursed, present participle curs·ing, 3rd person present singular curs·es)
Definition:
1. transitive and intransitive verb swear: to utter swearwords or obscenities at somebody
2. transitive verb wish evil on somebody: to appeal malevolently to a supernatural being for harm to come to somebody or something
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:35 AM   #9
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

She is probably of the community that believes in the "Evil Eye". For them, it is to look upon someone with evil intent. They wear talisman's to ward off the "evil eye".

You do strip power from something by not believing in it, but you wont make an entity cease to exist just because you don't believe in it. I agree that you have given this "curse" power just by the question you asked. If you really want to have a positive relationship and marriage I suggest you envision yourself surrounded by light, take a salt bath, let go of any ill intents you have ever done, offer peace to all, and let go of all entanglements upon you, your spirit, mind and body and see them going down the drain after you rise from the water and pull the plug in the tub.

Just a lil exercise that often works wonders if done in faith and simple meditation.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:04 AM   #10
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Even if that gypsy was powerful, it sounds like her response was very overblown, considering that you were just maybe doing something like making a little noise that upset her concentration for a moment, or whatever it was you did that annoyed her. (Maybe the gypsy was just jealous of your looks or something, Swanny?) So I would question how powerful such a curse could be. That would strongly tend to suggest that her curse doesn't have much to do with your current lack of a life partner. Because the curse was an exaggerated thing to do, most of it would have bounced right back onto the gypsy and not you. If I hand you a bomb with a burning fuse and you casually say: "Not really, thanks" and hand it back, then I'm left holding that bomb, without the time to find anybody else to hand it to. I mean, I take it the gypsy didn't have a sample of your hair or anything like that for her to spend time trying to make her curse stick.

In my experience everybody subconsciously puts curses on others at some stage. Far more often than people generally realise. Whenever somebody learns to be telepathic (i.e., unlearns not being so), they're initially amazed by how much subsconscious negativity and junk they discover most people's minds keep spewing out. Again, that's another reason not to be as concerned as it seems you currently are.

Finally, I know that the effects of even the most powerful black magician's curses can be overcome by healing yourself of their effects every day.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:15 AM   #11
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx I will do all that has been said here. From now on that silly old gypo no longer has power over my life
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:38 AM   #12
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Thx I will do all that has been said here. From now on that silly old gypo no longer has power over my life

good on yer swan i new you were a real STAR......
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #13
lawlessline

A curse or a Sort in french is a gemotric energy that changes your interaction with the part of your personality or energy exchange that you have with the rest of the world. Then when you apply the normal actions to that part of your life, the reverse happens or a distortion to the reality of the energy that is presented to the reciever. This geomettric form can be apply to many parts of your life, Money personal relationships. Work, health etc. The person doing the curse may not totally understand what they are doing or even know the have done it.

If the source is from a trained source then negociation is the only way to lift such a thing, due to the fact that the curse only works, as said before, with the participation of the person. This then give srise to the question that what you are recieving can come partly from your own doing.
The use of the karmic will is where the curse is place.

To take off the thing you will need to know what form it takes and and then which is the best way of dealing with it. The majority of curses I have dealt with comes through the second form that I just described. Then you will find something like a book of accounts. It is a case of closing the account and each taking their part of the book so the filter or geometric shape is removed and you return to a natural state of interaction.

Give me a shout if you want to do something on the skype with it tom.lawless is the user name.

Hows life in Wiltshire. from the new forest just down the road. but now in France. Say hello to the old place for me.

Last edited by lawlessline; 06-12-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #14
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
A curse or a Sort in french is a gemotric energy that changes your interaction with the part of your personality or energy exchange that you have with the rest of the world. Then when you apply the normal actions to that part of your life, the reverse happens or a distortion to the reality of the energy that is presented to the reciever. This geomettric form can be apply to many parts of your life, Money personal relationships. Work, health etc. The person doing the curse may not totally understand what they are doing or even know the have done it.

If the source is from a trained source then negociation is the only way to lift such a thing, due to the fact that the curse only works, as said before, with the participation of the person. This then give srise to the question that what you are recieving can come partly from your own doing.

To take off the thing you will need to know what form it takes and and then which is the best way of dealing with it. The majority of curses I have dealt with comes through the second form that I just described. Then you will find something like a book of accounts. It is a case of closing the account and each taking their part of the book so the filter or geometric shape is removed and you return to a natural state of interaction.

Give me a shout if you want to do something on the skype with it tom.lawless is the user name.

Hows life in Wiltshire. from the new forest just down the road. but now in France. Say hello to the old place for me.
Interesting perspective, resonates with the truth. I may have very well had some inverting geometry attached to my Merkeba during my curse. Exactly what you described was taking place. The law of attraction worked oppisite on me the entire time. In addition to the geometry was also a manipulation the part of the DNA that is responsible for the programming of your fate. And layered on top of this where heavily veiled lower 6th density off world entities that had some sort of control structure attached to me.

I also agree that the curse is part of an individuals Karma if they have a curse. If you are behind in your lifetimes in learning spiritual lessons like I was then the curse serves the purpose of teaching you spiritual lessons from the open end of a fire hose.

I still do not think that Swanny has any spell or curse on him from the "Gypsy". I think the Gypsy was a great big faker putting on a show so others would buy her garbage. What better way to motivate buyers than to scare the **** out of them.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 06-12-2009 at 02:18 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #15
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Lawlessline!!!!

Holy **** you just help me find the last layer of the curse cake that I had on me for all of those years. I had reversed all the other aspects of it, but I did not know to ask about the geometry. I just checked with the pendulum and the inverting geometry was still there!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had it removed by my guides. They all ways wait around for me to figure stuff out before they do anything about it. I guess that is how I learn.

This should be very interesting to see how my intention begins to function now. I knew something still was not quite right. Thanks!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 03:33 PM   #16
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: A gypsy's curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post

Ok, if someone has a curse on them from second method you mentioned, what is the way to remove that? What if the person with the curse hold no ill will towards the person who did have great ill will towards them and possibly still does?

How does one tell what geometric shape has interfered with them and their dna or energy? I have been fighting something for nearly 5 years and I have no energy tags on me, but I could sense something was off in a deep level. I have grown greatly in understanding universal love and non-judgmental living over these past five years. I've been talking to my higher self asking for my DNA to correct itself and turn on any parts dormat that need to be "on". I'm not hindered in astral work in any degree, but as I said, I have struggled in another area that just seemed so stagnant and without reason for being so.

I'd like your take on how to keep these curses from flying one's way because someone gets a burr under their "butt" and hates you.

I do practice advanced shielding btw, and this person involved had a very strong tie to me, so I'm doubtful my shielding worked with them, but others do not cause me concern. Just looking for further info on how you see this work.

Thanks
Old 06-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #17
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Unified, at least worth considering getting help from Archangel Michael who is more than capable of cutting you free from whatever negativity is in your energy field, as long as you are willing to surrender it.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:02 PM   #18
sleepingnomore

Surrender is the key!
Old 06-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #19
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Unified, at least worth considering getting help from Archangel Michael who is more than capable of cutting you free from whatever negativity is in your energy field, as long as you are willing to surrender it.

I mean no disrespect Chakras, but I am not the most trusting of any religious systems these days. I have studied the bible in it's original languages for years, was a "sold out" christian at one time, but through keeping an open heart and mind have come to some realizations at how the church was corrupted and that there is a good likelihood that all "religions" are just part of the matrix designed to keep us plugged in and not evolve or move on to be who we are truly supposed to be. I will think, meditate upon, and consider what you have said, but I am not that thrilled with the whole "Angel" thing at this time. I do believe in enlightened beings and those who help us, I'm just not sure about the hierarchy of Angels anymore.
Old 06-12-2009, 06:08 PM   #20
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

ask/ask/ask
for a complete undo
in between time; and; in between space
and, anywhere, you do NOT know where to ask for it

anything that is NOT in 100% alignment
with your missons, purposes, and, tasks

it all must go !!!

will it to be, so, it will be

so, be it, and, it is so
(repeat 3 times)

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

SEE IT, FEEL IT, SENSE IT

AND, know IT IS so !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #21
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
ask/ask/ask
for a complete undo
in between time; and; in between space
and, anywhere, you do NOT know where to ask for it

anything that is NOT in 100% alignment
with your missons, purposes, and, tasks

it all must go !!!

will it to be, so, it will be

so, be it, and, it is so
(repeat 3 times)

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

SEE IT, FEEL IT, SENSE IT

AND, know IT IS so !!!
I like this energetic working as it is clean, simply worded and easy to focus upon. Thanks... I will do it, and I appreciate Tone for what's already been done. Mine will be a complimentary confirmation work.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:15 PM   #22
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I am not the most trusting of any religious systems these days. I have studied the bible in it's original languages for years, was a "sold out" christian at one time, but through keeping an open heart and mind have come to some realizations at how the church was corrupted and that there is a good likelihood that all "religions" are just part of the matrix designed to keep us plugged in and not evolve or move on to be who we are truly supposed to be.
I totally understand and completely agree that religions themselves are very corrupt and offer only glimpses of truth. Could it be because religions are run by people who are under very heavy illusions themselves and infinitely more concerned about their own status and power or the organization itself than they are about seeking the truth and empowering others to find the truth that will set them free? For example, what would happen if the religious leader found out their religion was wrong in many or most of it's beliefs? Would that not shatter their ego identity and put them out of a job? Not to mention the ones that are well aware they are deceiving the people.

Generally speaking, I think the religious elite throughout history, including today, are the ones who "have taken away the key of knowledge: entered not in themselves and stopped others from entering" (yes it's a new testament quote Luke 11:52).

In other words, the religious elite have hidden the true esoteric knowledge from the people, and literally destroyed (or stored away in a Vatican vault), the inner teachings from all spiritual teachers, and the inner teachings of Jesus that would empower the people to "do the works that Jesus did, only greater works than these" and to know the truth that will set them free.

That means freedom from the grid and freedom from the elite and their religions and that's not something they want to happen anytime soon!

I have personally learned to differentiate between religious phony baloney and inner teachings of spiritual teachers, including Jesus, that are designed to empower the people and set them free from the illusion that they are just human beings and birth in them the reality they are individualization's of the infinite.

I have learned that Christ is a consciousness not some guy, and that Jesus, who was a man like you are, simply became enlightened and embodied that consciousness to show us who we really are and what we're capable of, not because he is more special than us, but because he is our brother...

I've also found that he is a part of a much larger team of enlightened beings, including Archangel Michael, that are here to help us raise our own planet back up into a place where truth, abundance and justice prevail and we have truly taken dominion over our own lives and planet rather than us continuing to give up all of our power to something outside of us.

Note that very few, if any religions will teach you to call to make calls to Archangel Michael. Maybe if people in those religions did bond with Archangel Michael, they'd start to see through the lies in their own institutions, and that simply wouldn't be good for business would it?

I'm curious to hear anyone's feedback on this link to the rosary, which is not religious, but for me does contain universal truths, and does work! More just curious than anything, that being said, it is important to evaluate with an open mind to make it worthwhile:

http://www.mothermarysgarden.com/J_A...9Michael10.pdf
Old 06-12-2009, 09:01 PM   #23
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Chakras,

Interesting views, I think man is going to have to get our act together and not look to be "saved" too, but there are enlightened ones to help us on our way. Regarding your question, "I'm curious to hear anyone's feedback on this link to the rosary, which is not religious, but for me does contain universal truths, and does work!" the rosary is a tool. It is a way for someone to shut off the babbler in their head that often will not shut up and thus makes meditation difficult. To me it is akin to the charismatic movements fake talking in tongues, a completely non-biblical experience they (ok some have ) used and twisted scripture to convince themselves they are talking in some "angelic" language. What the rosary and tongues do is allow the person to tap into the spiritual mind by going into a deep Beta or even Delta state and commune in the spirit with something. Please don't read that last as judgmental on my part as I'm actually being non-judgmental by not saying what they are connecting with if anything at all.

If, and I doubt anyone on avalon will go at me on this, anyone wants to discuss the whole tongues thing we can do so on another thread, as I don't want to hi-jack this one on curses.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:27 PM   #24
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"I think man is going to have to get our act together and not look to be "saved" too, but there are enlightened ones to help us on our way"

Yes, I agree completely. Perhaps there is an enlightened team of spiritual beings who are working behind the scenes to help humanity move past their 'stuff'. Perhaps this team is well aware that humanity cannot make it through their evolution without working on their own stuff, so they're not promising to do the work for us, rather help us work through our own stuff by our own free will. That's what my personal connection to Archangel Michael is about, he helps me get over my stuff, and keeps me protected in this mucky world.

When I asked the question about the rosary link, I'm hoping for some feedback on what you think of the content of that particular spoken word rosary rather than the purpose of reading a rosary. There are many interesting concepts in this rosary and
i find it has a lot of light. There's nothing about speaking in tongues as far as I know, and I too am no fan of psychobable...

As for the purpose, one of the purposes of it, is that the world is run by free will of us humans. When we invoke a high spiritual being from a place of great truth, we are allowing the infinite to do what it needs to do to help humanity raise itself up without having to go through the many potential birth pains of the new age. It can be a beautiful start to the golden age, if we here are willing to do our part.

Back to the focus of the thread, as for lifting of curses, protection against negative energy, I have found nothing remotely close to as powerful as establishing a relationship with AA Michael, but that's just my experience .
Old 06-12-2009, 11:09 PM   #25
lawlessline

Inified Serenity,

Sorry for the time delay but really busy at the mo.
I have tried to answer your questions as I see it, but as everyone knows there are many ways to skin a cat. This is part of a skining process, that I am familiar with.
L&L
ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
Ok, if someone has a curse on them from second method you mentioned, what is the way to remove that? What if the person with the curse hold no ill will towards the person who did have great ill will towards them and possibly still does?

On the second case. There is a situation of negociation that must be done. These tend to arise from points of view. Example. You could say the simbol Ying and Yang is white, I say its black, we disagree and the friction creates a discord in the waves of your energy. One person put the curse on the other, at this point of frictyion. The energy point on you will then be distrorted from what you are putting out, giving the result of the curse. To release this from the person, there must be a negciated relaese from both sides. The refusing party will pick up the tab. How to do this negociation can be done via force through saints etc. Or both parties understand that there is truth from both sides and that fighting is futile. This then realeases both sides with a good outcome for both. So even if yo have no ill will the distortionion in you energy wave during the discord will be fixed.

How does one tell what geometric shape has interfered with them and their dna or energy?

To find that you should look at your DNA and also your energy. To understand what it is you need to be able to experience it. That is done not only through sight, but sound and touch. It is only using all three in unison can you get the full picture.

I'd like your take on how to keep these curses from flying one's way because someone gets a burr under their "butt" and hates you.

The curse works on emotions, or the glue. The direction is divined by the issue involved, with the results desired.. The emotion without the direction is just that emotion. Yiou can shrug it off in everycase. Persitent bad vibes at it were can develope a curse of the first type. This can be simply put into the recyle star of the 9th chakra which is where we can recycle our feelings and incomplete geometry.

Thanks