Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-16-2009, 04:15 PM   #26
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alpha Omega Labs Owner Kidnapped

Wow what a powerful interview!

This is a good indication of what is coming down the pike in taking away our freedom to choose natural heathcare. This affects all of us!

I am so happy to hear about her Rense show and possibly Alex Jones show

I send my love, thoughts and prayers to Greg and his beautiful courageous wife Cathryn.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:00 PM   #27
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by petem View Post

In November of 2008, John Armand, illegally tried to kidnap Greg in Ecuador and have him flown back to the US. He failed. Shortly after this attempt, President Correa of Ecuador had two U.S. diplomats expelled from the US embassy here in Ecuador. Correa was fed up with the corruption caused by U.S. officials illegally bribing Ecuadorian police, judges and authorities. They were illegally kidnapping people and flying them back to the US. Ignoring legal extradition procedures.

John Armand corroborated with enough Ecuadorian officials and had Greg arrested here in Ecuador at a staged license check point by Ecuadorian police on 12-2-09. False charges had been brought against him. The false charges were that Greg was here illegally and that we were selling herbal products illegally. At the first hearing before a judge, we proved our innocence and the charges were dropped. The judge signed papers to have Greg released from jail. The police chief however, who is responsible for jail inmates, had been pressured and bribed by U.S. officials to have Greg deported to the U.S.

We appealed the police chief's decision. The second judge agreed Gregs’ charges were false and was going to release him. At the second hearing, the Judge (who earlier agreed to let Greg go) froze and said he was not qualified to make a decision. We found out a U.S. consulate official was at the hearing. Some Ecuadorian Judges have residential Visa's is the US and do not want “lose” their assets in the U.S.

We filed another appeal and had this appeal approved. The hearing was scheduled for next Monday or Tuesday. I received a phone call from Greg this morning (11 Nov 2009). He told me that what ever legal work we were doing was not working. With the cooperation of local police U.S. officials dragged Greg to the airport and were trying to get him on an American Airlines flight to Miami. I immediately called our assistant who called our attorney who called the new Judge. This newJjudge drove to the chief of police to release him of his authority. The Judge then drove to the airport to stop immigration from deporting Greg. They had him flying out on American airlines flight 952 from Guayaquil Ecuador to Miami Florida. The U.S. embassy and immigration officials heard of the Judge coming and put Greg on the plane. They told the Ecuadorian Federal judge that the U.S. had the legal right to deport Greg because he was on american property and could not be removed. The Judge talked to American Airlines and they refused to remove Greg from the airplane. The Judge then talked to the airport tower to have the American Airlines flight stopped. American Airlines and the pilot would not listen. The Judge called a general in the Ecuadorian military to have the plane intercepted and diverted to Quito, Ecuador. They could not react fast enough and the plane made it out of Ecuadorian airspace.

I have not heard from my husband since. What the U.S. did was totally illegal according to International law.

Greg is the writer in the family. He wrote about his case in an online book that he started at .www.meditopia.org Also, please read his newsletters that he posted on our website called the Ashwin's at www.altcancer.com

We have to stand together to fight this evil. Anyone that has cured themselves naturally from any disease needs to stand up and tell their story. After Greg's arrest in 2003 by the FDA and our herbal company was shut down, one of the phone calls that we received was from a woman that had cured herself of breast cancer using our products. She had tried to get her story told on the
Ophra Winfrey Show. She was told that they could not air her story because they were supported by the pharmaceutical companies. So here is Ophra Winfrey.one of the most influential, wealthy personalities on the planet... controlled by the pharmaceutical companies.

I challenge any one that has cured themselves naturally of any disease to stand up and fight and get your story told in the main stream media. We have to stand up and fight this evil.

Cathryn Caton,N.D.[/I]

The only thing we ask for is the TRUTH here at Avalon. Please pass on this information to others and remember Greg Caton in your meditation and prayers today.

Pete

I simply cant believe how stuff like this continues to happen.. It needs to stop NOW! Not only are they supressing cancer treatments they are pulling peoples lives apart who are acually trying to make the world a better place. I have complete contempt for people who perptuate this machine, I only hope they will see the true light when its starts to crash and help bring about its dimise sooner rather than latter.

I send love and light to all who are holding the torch of truth.

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:46 PM   #28
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

bumpity bump
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:33 AM   #29
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Great Idea Barron,
I just sent an email to naturalnews with an overview of this case and a link to this thread for more details. Naturalnews seems to do quite a lot of work in equador so perhaps they are familiar with this case already.
Hi.

Natural News did take this on and the story is now in their latest weekly email newsletter email-out. Is also the lead story on their home page too but direct link is here: http://www.naturalnews.com/027750_Greg_Caton_FDA.html

Blessings.

Last edited by Barron; 12-17-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:34 AM   #30
Luana
Avalon Senior Member

He's also on Alex Jones http://www.infowars.com/fda-kidnaps-...st-greg-caton/

Check this site out http://altcancer.com/cansema.htm and under legalities you'll see what Greg thinks of the system. He's not afraid to stand up for the truth.

There can be no greater example of corruption in government than an instance of a federal body suppressing compounds that save lives just so a select group can milk the citizenry for the maximum amount of health dollars with second-rate, but "approved" drugs and deadly, questionable therapies, such as chemotherapy. Nonetheless, that is exactly what has been going on. And it has been going on for a long time: in the United States, it's been going on ever since the enactment of the Food, Drug & Cosmetic Act (1933), which gave the U.S. Food & Drug Administration its authority. (See Cancer Bureaucracy: How The Real Cures Are Suppressed.)

I think what we have here is a real whistleblower.
Luana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:24 AM   #31
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Sending Light & Strength!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:07 PM   #32
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Petem and Luana for sharing this most important situation!

People, lets spread this as much as we can, through all your contacts, facebook, myspace, etc..
We must let the world know about this!

Sending healing energies and much strength to Greg and Cathryn.

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 12:24 AM   #33
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

this news goes hand-in-hand with codex and
lots of new regulations for farmers' markets
and herbs - whatever tptb can do to make us
un-healthy, muddle-minded and spiritually
bankrupt
i chose this post response as my intro back into avalon, it
is so important to ante up whatever energy we
can muster to send to Greg & Cathryn, for the highest
good of everyone concerned... am proud to BUMP up
this couple is like a pair of heroes for me
p e a c e
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:06 AM   #34
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

This is a tragedy. I'm not sure if Ron Paul can help, but I know that he knows people and he's man enough to reach out to others if he sees it. I'm going to copy the article and link to this thread, and email it to Dr. Paul's office. Let's keep bumping this up. These folks really need help and pressure put on the US government to get him back home to his family.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:32 AM   #35
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Anyone know what has happened to this man? Has he regained his freedom? If not, what can we do to help?
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote