Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-31-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Post 2012 Crop Circle

This Circle appeared at Avebury Manor July 15, 2008 showing the precise orbital locations
for all nine planets of our solar system on December 23, 2012,
(2 days after the Mayan Long Count calendar ends) plus an accurate elliptical orbit for Pluto

About a week later, on July 23rd 2008 the diameter of the "sun" in the formation was enlarged to encompass
the orbits of both Mercury and Venus. and a second circle appeared next to it as seen here.

This is an intriguing formation and I would like to hear what you all make of it.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:53 PM   #2
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Crop Circle

yeah, very cool,

this was made on my birthday to!

another cool thing, Is that on december 21 , 2012, It is the same glyph (in the mayan calendar, and dreamspell calendar, as the one that is for my day of birth.

pretty cool.

Thanks for the post.

(though if it doesnt have to do with the bible or "yaweh", it might not get allot of hits. ) lol

much appreciated.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 06:57 PM   #3
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
(though if it doesnt have to do with the bible or "yaweh", it might not get allot of hits. ) lol

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:02 PM   #4
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

I'm intrigued...but can't offer up an explanation.There are a lot of crop circles in the UK - anyone know which country gets the most? And why?
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 07:06 PM   #5
Deoxyan

maybe it has something to do with a sudden increase on solar flares or electromagnetic activity of the sun in those dates.

in the second picture, to the left seems that the planet x or brown dwarf appears, with his trail of satellites, as pictured there.

Last edited by Deoxyan; 10-31-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:20 PM   #6
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

I seen that crop circle and was prompted to make a tongue-in-cheek video on 18 july http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=9-LKrC66xJI identifying a manhole cover as 'the mysterious planet nibiru', sure enough four days later the aliens returned and put in nibiru and a few other modifications- i think i had a david wilcocks moment

Most of the crop circles appear on royal family owned land in the south of england on ley lines, or near ancient monuments. We never hear of them in ireland- maybe its too cloudy to see them.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:38 PM   #7
SavannahSkye
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The silver Star, or the rose cross...no inbetween..

I was in Salisbury when this formation appeared at Avebury, Darlin and I decided to head on down there...
The Farmer had cut into it when we arrived...

You can make out the three heavy set lines he carved into the circle...

I think the second circle was a dig by circle makers that were in the area at the time...
SavannahSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:20 AM   #8
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Savannah Skye,
Thats a good picture with silbury hill in the background.
I climbed up there just before this circle appeared, after viewing the hill from the footbrige over the stream.
I try to see what the view would have been before the village appeared, and before the romans camped out around the hill.
But then, us hobbit dowsers are often viewed differently.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:45 AM   #9
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

http://circlemakers.org
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:21 AM   #10
energymyfoot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post

Can they make the same crop circles same size in live camera in one night? Must be accurate...

I don't think so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsrv8aO7r_o
energymyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:02 AM   #11
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

Hey guys...this is perfect timing...check out the link in my signature.
After that, follow the work of who the video is about!
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:33 AM   #12
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

Ive seen some amazing man-made circles and patterns, but they all had one thing in common: they were not made in the short time of one summer night. This is what intrigues me, that they appear within a few short hours. A great mystery, very interesting symbology and not least wonderfully artistic. I just love the vibe of the circles, even if you draw the same shapes on paper, they still have a beautiful balance.
Elephant Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 10:59 AM   #13
SavannahSkye
Avalon Senior Member

If you go to the right forums perhaps those connected to the crop circles , you will be able to interact with some of the circle makers, and if you go hang out at a certain pub in Pewsley, Wiltshire you could have a pint or two with them

Not all the formations are made by ET, in fact very few are

Whoever makes them tho', lets not forget the beauty of each one...

A few threads from Matrix about crop circles...

Juliaset Event

Did ET answer our call

and this from Crop Circle Connector
Do we suppose ET returned the following night to finish it off?

South field has grown

Even as late as July when I stood in that circle, I believed...
This one is where I finally realised not all circles were made by ET, or other forces..
For the longest time I believed the circles were too complex, or too large for a group of people with boards and ropes to
create in about 4 hours...

The penny drops

Last edited by SavannahSkye; 11-01-2008 at 11:10 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 01:35 PM   #14
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/circlemakers.html

Another link which debunks the guys saying they are making all of the circles.

Note their original name TEAM SATAN!
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #15
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavannahSkye View Post

Not all the formations are made by ET, in fact very few are
Thats not true. Very few crop circles are hoaxed, there is absoulte proof of this. If what your saying is true then please tell me how a man with a plank can alter the genetic structure of such a crop. And also explain to me how exactly they are able to bend the plant an inch off the ground without breaking or damaging it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavannahSkye View Post
Even as late as July when I stood in that circle, I believed...
This one is where I finally realised not all circles were made by ET, or other forces..
For the longest time I believed the circles were too complex, or too large for a group of people with boards and ropes to
create in about 4 hours...
This isnt really important considering that the crop circle in question is in fact genuine and not only that but its very important.

Crop circles are organized harmonic forms that manifest around the world, the result of an energy interacting with the physical world - in this case plants. This energy is comprised of light, sound and magnetism. To date, crop circles have been reported in 29 countries, and have appeared in mediums such as wheat, barley, canola, trees, ice, rice paddies, even linseed.

Contrary to popular perception, crop circles are not a modern phenomenon. They are mentioned in academic texts of the late 17th Century, and over 200 cases have been reported prior to 1970. Some eighty eyewitnesses – as far flung as British Columbia and Australia – have reported crop circles forming in under twenty seconds; these witnesses describe sightings of incandescent or brightly-coloured balls of light which either precede a crop circle or are actively involved in its creation; in some cases shafts of light have descended onto a field and swirled the crop into a geometricshape in less than fifteen seconds. Such reports are often described by farmers.

Only around 1980 was serious attention was finally given to the phenomenon, primarily in southern England, where 90% of designs are reported. The designs appeared primarily as simple circles, circles with rings, and variations on the Celtic cross. By the late 1980s they had developed straight lines, creating pictograms not unlike the petroglyphs found at sacred sites thoughout the world. After 1990 the designs developed exponentially in complexity, and today it is not unusual to come across crop glyphs mimicking computer fractals and elements expressing fourth dimensional processes in quantum physics.

Crop circles have also increased increased in size, some occupying areas as large as 200,000 sq ft. To date there have been over 10,000 reported crop circles.

If you happen to buy the media-fed misrepresentation that all crop circles were originated by two sexagenarians called Doug and Dave, you are not in the minority. Once in a while, governments like to control public interest in unexplained phenomena they cannot control by 'debunking' – a technique developed by the US government after WWII for the sad purpose of controlling mass opinion (as stated in the 1953 Robertson Panel, details of which are obtained under the US Freedom of Information Act). This method is very effective because it makes use of two extraordinarily simple tools of mass control – ridicule and fear. But only if you are prepared to believe everything you are told on television and newspapers, particularly when TV programmes suppress scientific or factual data with which the public can form an educated opinion on the subject. This absence of evidence is then replaced by ridiculing the subject through association with other 'fringe' topics; so-called 'experts' are brought-in to explain away all events as tricks of the imagination – freak weather conditions, drunk students, even sexually excited animals!

According to many media reports, all crop circles up to 1992 were made by two simple, elderly men called Doug and Dave. However, it has since been discovered that the D&D story appears to have originated at the British Ministry of Defense. Evidence supplied by a high-ranking informant in that government institution suggested that the British government had every intent of discrediting the phenomenon by putting forward two pranksters in an effort to quell growing public interest in crop circles (the full story appears in Secrets In The Fields). But when later confronted to provide evidence of their alleged creations, Doug and Dave changed their story, even reversing previous claims; they could not even explain the unusual features found in the genuine phenomenon.

When they claimed making all the formations around the English county of Hampshire, for example, it was pointed out that the majority of known formations had actually occured in another county – "Er, no, we didn't do those either," they replied. In the end, not even Doug and Dave knew which ones they had made. And although they claim to have made hoaxes since 1978 – at the time the published date of the first design – unpublished evidence revealed how crop circles had been manifesting since the 1890s. The public has never heard D&D's retractions, nor been given the opportunity to compare the mess created by D&D with the mathematical elegance and anomalies of the real phenomenon.

In 1998, however, the surviving member of the deceptive duo did make an incredible admission to British newspapers that he'd been "guided by an unknown force".

Prior to 1989 the hoaxing problem was virtually unheard of. Yet since Doug and Dave's inauguration, many copycat hoaxers have appeared on the scene. That people with a good amount of training can go into a field and eventually create a coherent pattern has never been the issue in crop circels research – in 1998 a group of hoaxers called Team Satan/circlemakers was paid to go to conveniently out-of-the-way New Zealand to make an elaborate formation for The Discovery Channel. The deceptive tactics used to trick a viewing public into accepting that crop circles are human made are dealt with here.

A hoax is a forgery, and forgers require a genuine from which to copy. So, what exactly lies behind the genuine crop circles?

In genuine formations the stems are not broken but bent (right), normally about an inch off the ground and near the plant's first node. In special cases, the stems are bent six inches from the top of the seed head. Such features defeat the hoax argument, since a plank or garden roller is required to flatten the crop to the ground, resulting in clear damage to the plants.

The plants appear to be subjected to a short and intense burst of heat which softens the stems to drop just above the ground at 90º, where they reharden into their new and very permanent position without damage. Plant biologists are baffled by this feature, and it is the singlemost method of identifying the real phenomenon. Research and laboratory tests suggest that infrasound (sound below 20 Hz) is capable of producing such an effect: High-pressure infrasound is capable of boiling water inside the stems in one nanosecond, expanding the water, and leaving tiny blowholes in the plants' nodes. The pressure applied also causes the water to steam, and it is reported by farmers that when they stumble upon a new crop circle they see steam rising from within the design. This process creates surface charring along the stems.

The tremendous application of local heat is also responsible for altering the local water table, as millions of gallons of surface and sub-surface water is evaporated. With the heat and electro-magnetic frequencies applied, it has been scientifically documented that soil samples taken from within crop circles show changes to its crystalline structure and mineral composition. Expert analysis concludes that such a process requires temperatures of 1500º C and sub-soil pressure typically found in strata thousands of years old. Evidence even exists of four non-naturally occuring, short-life radioactive isotopes in the soil inside genuine crop circles (these dissipate after three or four hours, causing no adverse side effects); in fact, the soil in and around them appears to have been baked. Hardly the kind of anomalies created by pranksters with planks!

Crop circles also show existence of ultrasound –sound above the human hearing range – and such frequencies are known to exist at ancient sites such as stone circles, long barrows, tumuli, dolmens and menhirs. And like all sacred sites, temples and places of worship – such as Gothic cathedrals – the crop circles appear at the intersecting points of the Earth's magnetic pathways of energy; thus the size and shape of a crop circle is typically determined by the area of these 'node' points at the time of their appearance.

This electric and magnetic energy can interact with brainwave patterns, and because the human body is itself electro-magnetic, crop circles are known to affect people's biophysical rhythms. Consequently, it is not unusual for people to experience heightened states of awareness and healings in crop circles – a situation also common to sacred sites and holy spaces. People may also experience dizziness, disorientation and nausea. All these effects can be caused by prolonged exposure to both infrasound or microwaves, which also interact with the water in the body.

Biophysical evidence shows the plants' nodes (its knuckles) are drastically extended (right); also observed are distortions of seed embryos, and the creation of expulsion cavities in the plants as if they have been heated from the inside. In genuine formations there is also a reorganization of the plant's crystalline structure – in these microscope photos (below right) the top image of a control sample of wheat radically differs to the one below taken from a crop circle.

Other evidence from crop circles shows how the floors of laid plants are swirled in mathematical proportions relative to the Golden Mean, the fundamental vortex used by nature to create organisms such as shells, sunflowers, galaxies, even the spatial relationship of the bones in the human hand; the floor of crop circles can have up to five layers of weaving, all in counterflow to each other, with every seed head intact and placed beside each other as if arranged in a museum case.

Genuine crop circles are not perfectly round but slightly elliptical (a hoax, requiring a fixed central rope, cannot achieve this adequately). Their edges are crisply defined from the flattened crop as if drawn with a compass, and incised with surgical precision. Hoaxes, by comparison, bear a stylistic resemblance to tuffs of greasy, uncombed hair – and, of course, all their plants have been trampled, bruised and crushed.

Crop circles are sometimes accompanied by trilling sounds, since captured on tape and analysed by NASA as being artificial in origin, and bearing a harmonic frequency of 5.2 kHz.

Mathematically, genuine crop circles encode obscure theorems based on Euclidian geometry. So far, the designs have yielded five new mathematical theorems. They are also invisibly encoded with sacred geometry – those harmonic ratios that govern the relationship between the orbits of planets in our solar system.

Crop circles alter the local electromagnetic field; often compasses cannot locate north, and cameras and cellular phones malfunction. Whole packs of fresh batteries are drained in minutes, and the frequecnies involved have been known to affect helicopter and aircraft equipment. Radio frequencies are markedly different inside their space; local farm animals avoid the crop circles or simply act agitated hours before one materializes; and car batteries in entire villages fail to operate the morning after one is found nearby. In some major events, entire towns have been left without power.

Since genuine crop circles materialize at crossing points along the Earth's magnetic energy currents, they are influencing the energy patterns of local phehistoric sites, which were built upon identical principles. They reference local Neolithic sites in size/shape/direction, and are dowsable upon entry, with as many as 150 concentric rings of energy radiating beyond their physical perimeter, like ripples in a pond. In fact, a year after they have been harvested and the field ploughed and re-sown, the energy imprint of the formations will still be dowsed, long after their physical traces have vanished.

This area of research has allowed for the possibility of crop circles as a healing force, and their images are already being successfully employed in radionics, flower essences and resonance therapy, both for people and environments in distress. Some of these protocols have been scientifically validated.

Crop circles generally form at night between the hours of 2-4 am, traditionally during the shortest evenings of the English year when darkness lasts but four hours. A lucky few have witnessed large balls of incandescent colour project a beam of golden light into a field which next morning displays a new crop circle. During surveillance project in 1989 a Japanese TV crew filmed a crop circle manifesting in the early hours of the morning, showing a swirl motion of energy lasting less than fifteen seconds. Such a rapid rate of creation confirmed the unpublished eyewitness reports.

http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:04 PM   #16
utopiandreamer
Avalon Senior Member

Quoting Savannah

Contrary to popular perception, crop circles are not a modern phenomenon. They are mentioned in academic texts of the late 17th Century, and over 200 cases have been reported prior to 1970. Some eighty eyewitnesses – as far flung as British Columbia and Australia – have reported crop circles forming in under twenty seconds; these witnesses describe sightings of incandescent or brightly-coloured balls of light which either precede a crop circle or are actively involved in its creation; in some cases shafts of light have descended onto a field and swirled the crop into a geometricshape in less than fifteen seconds. Such reports are often described by farmers.

End of quote

I would like somebody's response on this please . I still think that the crop circles are made by the PTB for the following reasons with Walson's machines :
1) We all agree that the PTB possess far more advanced tech. machines then us . So thinking that anybody ( No offense to anybody here ) can predict or explain 80 yrs of hiden tech is futile . Therefore ; to explain which kind of tech can do this you have to be a prophet .
2) They are created from above , Lenard Walson's machines are above .
3) What purpose were they created for ? They are a building block that the PTB use to represent the other side ( Good Aliens ) because it is always the strategy of the PTB to represent Both sides ( good vs evil ) because they can not afford Not to represent BOTH sides i.e. Democrats vs Republicans etc..
4) Did anybody study if there was a link between the orbiting machines ( Position ) at the time of any crop creation .

Well played PTB !!! i see that nobody want's even to assume that this might be a probability . In life never say never always give statistical percentage to any beliefs . I believe that there is a 20% chance that crop circles are made by aliens 60% by PTB and the remaining 20% open to suggestions.
utopiandreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #17
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.unknowncountry.com/media/
This weeks show concerning crop circle communication.

The Avenue,Avebury looking towards Avebury church.Taken last october.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 09:30 PM   #18
SavannahSkye
Avalon Senior Member

2infinityandbeyond
for every genuine formation you will find a man made one...
I have not said ALL circles are man made...

As for this
Quote:
This isnt really important considering that the crop circle in question is in fact genuine and not only that but its very important.
I dont think I have actually said this one was man made have I?

I have said this

Quote:
I think the second circle was a dig by circle makers that were in the area at the time...
Which is my thoughts, not me saying this was a man made circle...

Were you there the night this first formation appeared? Or even the second one? Did you see what made them?
I know I didnt therefore I couldnt claim them to be either genuine or manmade...
lack of hard evidence would stop me from doing so...
I dont think I have called out any particular formation man made, I have stated there are man made formations, and there are formations from sources we cannot explain...but nowhere have I said the words "this is a man made formation"

Until now....

This is a man made formation...

Last edited by SavannahSkye; 11-02-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:58 PM   #19
SavannahSkye
Avalon Senior Member

I also dont know how many times I have to say I not a non believer either
Ive spent a few years studying the Crop Circle Phenomenon
I have believed for most of those years that they are made by something not of this world

However I have interacted with groups of circle makers, and I believe them when they explain how they have created a formation...

I also believe them when they tell me they see strange lights and orbs whilst
they are out in the fields...

Has anyone ever stopped and thought these circles could be a 2 way communication thing?
Maybe ET expects the humans to reply...and they do

Bishop Cannings from Aug. 6, 1999.

"Basket" with stunning details as seen from the air, of overall weaving and of spiralling rays within the outer circles.
I havnt been able to locate a close up of the lay of the crop for this one,
I believe the farmer cut it almost as soon as he found out it was there
It does look somewhat different to the lay in most formations...

Last edited by SavannahSkye; 11-02-2008 at 10:24 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:08 AM   #20
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I have to agree that some crop circles are man-made.

This one above is amazing. If this one is man-made I doubt they did it in one night!!

The bending of the nodes of the wheat and differences in the soil samples are proof to me that there is something out of this world making a lot of the more complex ones. Whether they are man-made or not they are amazing and very beautiful to look at.

The following link is a nice collection of them.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=3W3xHRv7BJA
Old 11-01-2008, 03:27 PM   #21
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
I seen that crop circle and was prompted to make a tongue-in-cheek video on 18 july http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=9-LKrC66xJI identifying a manhole cover as 'the mysterious planet nibiru', sure enough four days later the aliens returned and put in nibiru and a few other modifications- i think i had a david wilcocks moment

Most of the crop circles appear on royal family owned land in the south of england on ley lines, or near ancient monuments. We never hear of them in ireland- maybe its too cloudy to see them.
Thanks for the post and video. I agree with you 100%. I am also confused on the interpratation of the second circle.

For the non believers out there. I am a farmer and grow wheat. If you walk through a field of wheat (to hold a string so your co-workers can tramp down the wheat) it is impossible to not leave a trail where you have walked.

Even a rabbit or dog bends the wheat over. When I am combining it is very evident where something has walked through. I have seen deer trails leading to a point where they have laid down.

Now I ask you to look at the second circle that was created. Do you see any trails leading out to the center of the crop design? NO THERE ISN'T!!!

Now try tramping down a perfect circle without have a center reference point.

Your honour I rest my case!!!!
Old 11-01-2008, 07:58 PM   #22
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Thanks for the post and video. I agree with you 100%. I am also confused on the interpratation of the second circle.

For the non believers out there. I am a farmer and grow wheat. If you walk through a field of wheat (to hold a string so your co-workers can tramp down the wheat) it is impossible to not leave a trail where you have walked.

Even a rabbit or dog bends the wheat over. When I am combining it is very evident where something has walked through. I have seen deer trails leading to a point where they have laid down.

Now I ask you to look at the second circle that was created. Do you see any trails leading out to the center of the crop design? NO THERE ISN'T!!!

If it's the immediate second pic from above this post then theres a pile of tram lines to walk down.
The easiest way of making a circle would be to use a peg in the centre and string/rope out to the circumference.
There's also no indication from pictures of any timeline here.

What puzzles me most of all, is if ET wants to have a chat, all he has to do is land on the whitehouse lawn
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:16 AM   #23
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

As I have said before in my previous post, go to the link in my signature. When you study the soil composition, and the crop itself, it appears that both have been changed drastically. IMHO, I still dont know why people still hang on to the idea that some of the most complex crop circles are man made. I agree that some are man made, but only the less spohisticated ones.
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 10:42 AM   #24
utopiandreamer
Avalon Senior Member

I think that the mystery machines of John Lenard Walson , are responsible for the crop circles . It is part of the plan , although they are beautiful drawings . Let us not be fooled by our expectations . I would also like to say hi to everybody the good and the bad , since all of us are part in this theatrical plot . Wouldn't it be dull if there where no good vs evil , cowboys vs indians etc.. try this http://www.rense.com/general83/myst18.htm .

Last edited by utopiandreamer; 11-02-2008 at 11:47 AM.
utopiandreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 11:43 AM   #25
SavannahSkye
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post

Seed drill lines

The closest one's are wider than the width of an average human foot. Walking down them is easy with a bit of practice. It can be done, it has been done and it will be done in future.

It's a bonus when the machinery used to drill the seeds gets blocked and you end up with a missing seed drill line (and we have seen several CC's made taking advantage of these missing lines).

close up from the new Avebury Mannor page on Crop Circle Connector

source of image

BTW Im not a "non-believer"

There are formations appearing that are made by man, there are also formations that are not..
I cant see why thats so hard to accept...

I also was of the school of thought that the circles were made by ET, or mother earth, I even stood in the first one pictured in July convinced it wasnt man made...
Lets jus say Ive had my eyes opened in the last several months, and have come to appreciate this beautiful form of art, regardless of who the artists are...

Tags
avebury, crop circles, dec 23 2012, mayan long count