Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 07:40 PM   #76
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Disappearing threads?

BTW, my dear mother who died on the day of the dead on Nov. 2nd, 2005 at 4:44am gave me all the answers about many things after her soul left her body.

She was 1/2 Mixtec Indian.

I will be back later, gotta run.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #77
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

So StarSeed instead of creating so much mystery and drama here, why didn't you just post the link to your web site?
Old 10-30-2008, 08:06 PM   #78
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
...I'm pretty sure there's a connection between missing kids and secret Illuminati rituals....
You bet there is!
Old 10-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #79
Elephant Man
Avalon Senior Member

bit of a soap opera this one ends with a cliff hanger - tune in next week folks

Ok. this started with a cryptic message about a mysterious video, the owner couldnt upload it due to not understanding computers. there is though bundles of vids and a web site, that couldve been refered to. what is going on please. what are we looking at? looks like dust motes at night, but move differently, ok thats wierd, but where was they filmed? are we looking at the sky? is it film of a darkened basement? either I've missed something or this is a forum version of dallas - who shot JR? how long is this gonna carry on?
Im out of this thread, until something pans out. I dont like being manipulated, yet I've let myself be, by following cryptic enticement. silly me

peace
Old 10-30-2008, 10:03 PM   #80
Tuza

As I said on the missing thread yesterday I would still like to see what Waterman posted and was pulled - information that we needed to know - where is it.

And why aren't those two forum members getting back to StarSeed1947. What's going on.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:25 PM   #81
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

h

Last edited by Dantheman62; 10-31-2008 at 03:37 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:31 PM   #82
SplatPantZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
As I said on the missing thread yesterday I would still like to see what Waterman posted and was pulled - information that we needed to know - where is it.
One of the posts that caught my eye!

Old 10-30-2008, 10:33 PM   #83
Tuza

Am I to believe that the PTB are hacking into the forum and pulling posts about information we not allowed to know - is that it.

Old 10-30-2008, 10:39 PM   #84
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post

If it has to do with privacy of a member I'd understand why the mods have pulled it, it'd be a betrayal of trust to single someone out who requested to be anonymous then flaunt that knowledge.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #85
SplatPantZ

Tuza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate View Post
Hi splat..

From my understanding, Simons thread has been taken off for a 'review' under request of Bill. As soon as I have more info then members will be informed ok.

peace

Kate

Last edited by SplatPantZ; 10-30-2008 at 10:43 PM.

Old 10-30-2008, 11:19 PM   #86
UncaRay
Avalon Senior Member

Coupla weeks ago someone posted some info about Nesera in the "Tennessee" Forum and it disappeared. I reposted the info on post #22 and it's still there.

What's the pattern here?
Old 10-31-2008, 01:10 AM   #87
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artycarl View Post
I hope the thread in question is reopened as it could be seen as a very negative step to take considering the threads potentially damaging content.
Quite right.. That was a very bad move to delete it... Now it just proves that "All is not as it seems at Avalon"

Good thing that I save threads that I fell 'might' be an issue...

Old 10-31-2008, 01:45 AM   #88
WineHippie

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I keep noticing threads disappearing.

Are they being deleted?
well, arcora, everyone...
i've read this entire thread.
It leaves me flat.
It was very curious to see Simon post a cryptic
message four times and disappear.
Stranger still to find all signs deleted today.
I did not give it energy by joining in the fray.
Don't get me wrong, I am itching to know.
But there is so much drama.
And some of the responses so childish and icky.
I feel I have wasted my time.

And it's the first time I have felt that at Camelot/Avalon.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Old 10-31-2008, 01:46 AM   #89
AlbaTiVo
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting sig that Henry Deacon has now...

http://www.divinecosmos.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=12204

Steven
Old 10-31-2008, 01:57 AM   #90
Tuza

Things seem to be getting more interesting by the minute, another conspiracy I will be keeping a close eye on.

Old 10-31-2008, 01:59 AM   #91
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatPantZ View Post
One of the posts that caught my eye!
Hi Splat... don't understand this, can you elaborate please? It sounds as if you're referring to a post that caught your eye which you are reproducing here (but it isn't there!) or your talking about Tuza's post which is referring to a post not being there.

If you have posted something of which the text is subsequently removed, that just makes everything even more interesting ! lol

Anyone here remember "Confused ? You will be...after this week's episode of soap"?

I agree with Zorgon. Any thread that begins with 'all is not what it seems' (especially by a moderator, who should kind of know something about what goes on at avalon) will remain a building mystery until some information is forthcoming about the original thread. If only to say... 'it was about a personal matter which was removed for reasons of privacy'...etc

peace n interested

K
Old 10-31-2008, 02:03 AM   #92
Tuza

In Simon's disappeared thread, Waterman commented on some information that all members needed to see that he posted and it disappeared. I got the feeling that it was important that all members viewed it, but as soon as he posted it, it disappeared. Why, I would like to know, where is he anyway, Waterman are you out there.

Waterman also quoted in that post for 'someone' to keep their head down but I forgot who he mentioned now.

Old 10-31-2008, 04:53 AM   #93
Bleep!

Smile Dear Captain of this Ship

Last edited by Bleep!; 10-31-2008 at 04:07 PM.

Old 10-31-2008, 06:14 AM   #94
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

I think we're all a little to quick to jump on something that looks fishy (and to me, this looks pretty fishy), as of course we are all a bunch of conspiracy nuts here.

It's a good thing to be vigilant but, we're displaying the epitome of paranoia here (myself include, as I posted a couple of responses in Simon's mystery thread). I don't think it's necessarily completelty our faults either.

As I said in Simon's now locked thread, I feel like this is all probably the result of something mundane, like some personal beef.

However, imho, I feel that the way it has been dealt w/ is only causing further confusion which leads to paranoia which lead to assumptions which, you know what.

As long as this remains a mystery, the only result will be more confusion/paranoia.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:26 AM   #95
zorgon

Default Re: Dear Captain of this Ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleep! View Post
Too much "moderation". (IMO)

Getting dizzy and seasick.

New strategy requested.

New strategy?

How about this for a new strategy?

Tell everyone here who you really are...

Old 10-31-2008, 08:19 AM   #96
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

blahblahblah....I am going to read something that makes me smarter...Namaste
Old 10-31-2008, 08:49 AM   #97
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

The "Simon" thread was removed because it had served it's purpose, and members were totally misunderstanding it's meaning as some cryptic message of doom.

It was Simon's way of saying goodbye to the members. Before he resigned he hard deleted all his posts. By accident one whole thread he had authored was also deleted. I know he feels very bad about that thread being deleted. I also asked him if he wanted his thread reposted. He felt it had served it purpose also.

Now we have this thread with more claims of us trying to hide something. This was, and is, a personal issue involving a Moderator who I consider a dear friend. Simon is much loved, and his leaving is painful for us.

We are not hiding or keeping things from our members, we are just dealing with a personal internal matter as best we can.

Sorry if this has upset some of you. And to those members who are using this in an attempt to capitalize on their own agenda of disrupting Avalon... shame on you.

Mary Lou
Old 10-31-2008, 08:53 AM   #98
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Kate;65672]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatPantZ View Post
Mod Simons Avalon thread missing, over 1 hundred posts and this morning vannished!

Hi splat..

From my understanding, Simons thread has been taken off for a 'review' under request of Bill. As soon as I have more info then members will be informed ok.

peace

Kate
Eh, that can't happen while the thread is ONLINE and can be "reviewed" by other members? That is at least to say "odd".

The bets for a 1984 Deja-Vu feeling are going up....
Old 10-31-2008, 09:05 AM   #99
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Disappearing threads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Lou View Post
The "Simon" thread was removed because it had served it's purpose, and members were totally misunderstanding it's meaning as some cryptic message of doom.
So how were we to understand "Not all is as it seems at Avalon?"
as a:

Quote:
It was Simon's way of saying goodbye to the members.
Oh, but he seemed pretty p*ss@d to :

Quote:
Before he resigned he hard deleted all his posts.
And I know that feeling, since I have done it myself at the Religious Forum, when they started editing my posts and deleting them.

Quote:
Now we have this thread with more claims of us trying to hide something. This was, and is, a personal issue involving a Moderator who I consider a dear friend. Simon is much loved, and his leaving is painful for us.
So why did he leave, and why with this cryptic goodbye message?

Quote:
We are not hiding or keeping things from our members, we are just dealing with a personal internal matter as best we can.
THAT sounds like a company having to lawyer their way out of a situation a whisle blower got them into, and forgetting that the whistle blower is a "reaction" to some other company "action"..

Quote:
Sorry if this has upset some of you. And to those members who are using this in an attempt to capitalize on their own agenda of disrupting Avalon... shame on you.

Mary Lou
THAT duck won't fly, putting guilt in inquiring minds is so yestermillenium/Bush Admin..
More info is needed/requested.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:05 AM   #100
Stephen

In case ANYone has noticed I have not posted either way on Simon's thread. Simon is well loved here and a good friend.
He always will be.

I did not post because I did not see the need too.
However, I will say this and say it only ONCE.
I will not argue the point.

What Mary Lou is saying is dead on. She never has or never will deceive anyone here.
For people that know me or have taken the time to try to get to know how I 'work' then they have learned that I do not mislead or deceive anyone here either.
There is NO Profit in that. I believe in three things mostly.
That is: Edify...Edify...Edify!

So with all that then I hope this lays this to rest.
Oh I am sure there will be 'someone' that will cry foul.
I do not care. I, Mary Lou, and other Staff here KNOW what is going on here and these 'someones' do not.
No matter what their 'name' is or what they 'think' they know....

Last edited by Stephen; 10-31-2008 at 09:08 AM.

Closed Thread