Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-13-2008, 06:40 AM   #1
ROSEKAMINSKI
Avalon Senior Member

Default Major problems with our camelot forums.

MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH OUR CAMELOT FORUMS.

AS EXPECTED
Our Forum have been easily infiltrated by ‘them’.
As you can see from the responses to my posts, instead of dealing with the REAL issues, they resorted to ‘attack the messenger’.

‘Carol’ who is supposed to keep order in this forum, has instead joined the posters who attacked me.

Keep in mind, that in any MAJOR forum on the Internet, 90% of the posters have been paid by Intelligence agencies.

Stephen Bassett, as I already posted the detail evidence, has no credibility whatsoever! FULL STOP!

Kerry, by not replying to my information, has confirmed my findings.

IT IS TIME FOR KERRY TO POST AN EXPOSE OF ‘STEPHEN’.

Marcus Tullius Cicero, quotes about Treason:
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.

http://www.spalpeen.co.uk/wordpress/...sh-sticker.jpg
ROSEKAMINSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:57 AM   #2
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Major problems with our camelot forums.

Seems like you've been the instigator.

Ah well, thanks for the last bit of entertainment before the subscription close-down.
Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:08 AM   #3
sleepingnomore

Agreed
Old 12-13-2008, 01:03 PM   #4
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Criticism is easy.

Personally, I won't miss that aspect when the subscription switch is thrown.

I suppose it's possible for some to want to pay to treat the world to their negative opinions and criticisms, but somehow I don't see a lot of that carrying over.

A distinction worthy of discernment:

Issues - real

Issues - perceived

Issues - misperceived (mistaken)

Issues - manufactured

The issues you found left unaddressed, Rose, most likely fall into the the 3rd and 4th categories, hence the noticeable lack of engagement.

PS: shall we expect a "good bye" thread from you, or is this it?
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:45 PM   #5
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Rose, you surprise me if you think my post was an attack as it was not.. It was merely an observation.

Afterwards, I did listen to Stephen Bassett and was not impressed. However, what I am impressed with are the members on this forum as most of them are pretty savy and don't need to be rescued by being aprise about how they should think when if comes to forming their own opinion about something.

The reason you don't get a rise out of most of us is that we have moved way beyond caring about the message and are now into our plan of action. We got the message a long time ago. There are only so many times the bell ringer can ring the bell before bell ringing loses its luster.

Bill and Kerry's focus has been on disclosure testimony. That is what they do. They don't say one person is better then the other as they leave that up to the reader/listener to discern what fits for him or her and what doesn't.

We in Avalon are the ground crew and our job is to network, build radiant zones and pass out self-sufficiency info. We exist here for those who have come to the same conclusions; no internet, grid going down, numerous earth changes, likely pole shift, crossing galactic plane, incoming space debries as a result, shortage of resources, etc.

Your message doesn't even register on my alert meter because all of my focus is on getting family aquaponic systems up and going around the world so folks can feed themselves.

If Stephen Bassett wants to have an ego fest taped by Kerry for Camelot and Kerry wants to post it, that's their business. It is not my problem.

Last edited by Carol; 12-14-2008 at 12:35 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:48 PM   #6
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Rose-
Bull
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:53 PM   #7
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol View Post

your message doesn't even register on my alert meter because all of my focus is on getting family aquaponic systems up and going around the world so folks can feed themselves.

If stephen bassett wants to have an ego fest taped by kerry for camelot and kerry wants to post it, that's their business. It is not my problem.
amen !!!

EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:58 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSEKAMINSKI View Post
Keep in mind, that in any MAJOR forum on the Internet, 90% of the posters have been paid by Intelligence agencies.
Then where's my check???
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:16 PM   #9
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Rose,
Both of the threads I've come across that were started by you seem designed to sow discord without containing any real substance. Question- Do they pay well?
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:52 PM   #10
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

"Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep."

One of the only problems lately is your postings Rose. I don't think you will be missed.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:19 PM   #11
Paul J Salmon
Avalon Senior Member

Rose, you stated "Keep in mind, that in any MAJOR forum on the Internet, 90% of the posters have been paid by Intelligence agencies". You have freaked me out, won't be logging on here again!
Paul J Salmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:31 PM   #12
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantaloupe View Post
rose,
both of the threads i've come across that were started by you seem designed to sow discord without containing any real substance. Question- do they pay well?
exactly!!!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:34 PM   #13
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul J Salmon View Post
Rose, you stated "Keep in mind, that in any MAJOR forum on the Internet, 90% of the posters have been paid by Intelligence agencies". You have freaked me out, won't be logging on here again!
Wow that's really cool. get paid to post. Where do I sign up?
Old 12-13-2008, 05:40 PM   #14
Kathleen

I'm with Baggy!

Sign me up, too.

I could use the extra income to offset the off-the-grid expenditures!!

(Thanks for the heads up rosekaminski)
Old 12-13-2008, 05:57 PM   #15
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Seriously what do you expect people to say when all your threads have "disappointing" or negativity in them?, and when you say 90% are paid intruders, c'mon why do you even have a computer, or phone for that matter if you're so paranoid about things.It makes no senski to meski! kaminski

Last edited by Dantheman62; 12-13-2008 at 06:23 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 02:46 AM   #16
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSEKAMINSKI View Post
MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH OUR CAMELOT FORUMS.

AS EXPECTED
Our Forum have been easily infiltrated by ‘them’.
As you can see from the responses to my posts, instead of dealing with the REAL issues, they resorted to ‘attack the messenger’.

‘Carol’ who is supposed to keep order in this forum, has instead joined the posters who attacked me.

Really? Where did you get this statistic from?

I'm not discounting what you are saying but it set off my B.S Detector.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 12-14-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 02:47 AM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
Wow that's really cool. get paid to post. Where do I sign up?
Yeah. I've never heard of people getting paid by intelligence agencies to post and I have been part of some of huge forums related to my other interests.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 04:17 AM   #18
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Wow! 90%? I don't know about the paid agent stat, but I do know a few people just love to stir the pot and keep things riled up - and they just do it for sport or the "fun of it" or because they can. You should have seen my indigo-parents group when the child-hating group had a couple of people come in. I was off on a trip and the members took the bait the trolls threw out, and the riot ensued. But in indigo-children, no one paid any attention to them - with 2 starkly different outcomes.

Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:40 AM   #19
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Wait a minute....I thought we were supposed to pay the forum

Does that mean you credited my my charge card??

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote