Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-06-2008, 03:18 PM   #26
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENdJOY View Post
I understand that it is the natural inclination of a truth seeker to compare ... but there is nothing that compares with the Wingmaker's materials.
Yes there is.

We should compare the 'Wingmakers' material with the spirit of truth within our own hearts. That comparison will reveal it's origin and intent.

It's quite legitimate as well to compare the WMM to other material which we have discerned to be true by the same intuitive process, because as James also alludes, external comparisons alone can't replace spiritual discernment.

The spiritual-self holds the proverbial scepter of authority and separates the real from the unreal.

Quote:
They were not written by man, nor were they channeled. Those who channel are not conscious of the specific source from which their information arises...and while much of the information revealed in the Urantia book, does apply to our planet, a great deal of it appears to be misaligned to Earth's evolutionary path. While it claims not to be a Religion, it promotes a heirarchal organization. First Source is connected individuals, not organizations.
Channelling is attuning the mind in order to "transduce" or "translate" information from it's origin in higher planes. To suggest otherwise is just semantic. To claim that "channelled" material is inferior to "translated" material is more of the same semantics especially since, contrary to your own assertion, channellors are often conscious of a specific source which they specifically identify.

For information claimed to originate in this way, the only questions become :

1) Does it really? It is written by man on the mundane plane. Could the message too have a mundane origin? In any case... Is it true? or is it doggy doo with a honey chaser?

2) When information really is translated / channelled from a plane beyond the sensible, does it originate from a pure or a corrupt source? The lower astral planes are filled with astral garbage and garbage-makers who are capable of delivering it in the most sublime forms. These black majicians are highly adept at plaigerising the work of the true spiritual adepts and, upon a framework of universal truth, devising elaborate facsimilies and incongruous flabber to ensnare the spiritual seeker.

...From a reading of various metaphysical works it is obvious that information from both of those sources are making their way into this world through numerous channels / translators. And so is info that pretends to, yet originates in corrupt earthy minds. In all cases we must discern the differences between the pure gold of truth and the tainted alloy of half- truth because very often they closely resemble each other. The lower intellect is incapable of discerning the subtle - and sometimes gross - differences between pure gold and the glitter and glamour of fool's gold.

By suggesting that we not compare the WMM with other material, James is asking us to to recieve it beyond the external intellect at a deeper level of consciousness, in other words, the wisdom and intuition of the heart. The principle is sound and well founded. But it doesn't mean we should suspend the judgements of the heart too. If intuition rejects certain pieces of info as deceptive and badly motivated at it's source then the truths contained in the rest of it become irrelevant. Move on and find something that is not concieved to divert you into a cul-de-sac.

Perhaps what James is really suggesting is that only the external intellect could reject the Wingmakers' material... And by extension only the spiritually intelligent can accept it and it's claimed source, as he avers. I beg to differ.

It is not only the outer intellect that throws up objections to information. The inner-self does too. It knows when information is or is not in alignment with truth. Our inner source knows what springs from itself and what is generated by corrupt external facsimilies. It knows the difference between the honey which flows from it's center to inform and illumine the outer mind, and external saccharine devised as sugar coating to decieve the mass mind. The latter can sometimes be very beautiful and beguiling but rotten in crucial ways.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:56 PM   #27
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your insights. Though I relatively NEW (9 months) to the Wingmakers material- it felt like home from the beginning of my interaction with it. This Camelot interview feels like an expansive new level of understanding/ experience for me. I do not understand all but I am approaching it with my Neutral heart and awaiting the revelation of Soverign Integral. I appreciate serious discussion.
In oneness, equality and truthfulness.
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #28
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I did like his breathing exercise for meditation

Last edited by micjer; 12-07-2008 at 05:46 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:03 PM   #29
dim
Avalon Senior Member

What baffles me the most all the time in all those materials is why those so called "advanced" beings like Anu suffer from power greediness or feel the need to create hordes of slaves to mine gold and such, makes me wonder
what is so "advanced" to that , or how those "advanced" Atlantians take the bite and incarnate human bodies and stuff like that.
All those things seem not "advanced" at all to me, it may be i don't know,
it's just this type of "advancement" really scares me.

Apart from that i am glad to see the bits and pieces of truth reaching Camelot
even in the form of the wingmakers, truth, even hijacked or distorted, can make it to the heart and awaken the "void" or "silence" or "presence" within.
dim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:26 PM   #30
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

His effort towards taking away all that which the "spiritual ego" clings to and make people realize that they are far from truth of the Self even if they are somewhat on the right track by moving into the "spiritual domain" is effective. And so is his analogy with the dark room. Socrates dedicated his whole life towards showing people how little they really know in proportions to what they "thought they knew", and thus giving them the opportunity admit to the lies they had lived on, and start the real and authentic search from a point of not-knowing. Reaching the point of not-knowing is the hardest part for most people, and also the essential first step in the authentic search for Truth. I feel his effort is along these lines, and therefore of high integrity.

His "new/fresh" concepts and words serve this purpose also, and so does his "denial" that any known "figure" ever realized the true Self/Oneness. His whole effort is towards taking things away that many still cling to and identify with. Only by letting go of all such identifications can one get a taste of real Oneness which he calls the "Sovereign Integral". I really enjoyed the freshness of this interview as one of the better things Camelot has done lately.

The Anu story is somewhat similar to what is only vaguely hinted upon in the Handbooks from George Green.

His "quantum breath" method etc. is a very good method for getting glimpses of the state of no-mind and of learning to always come back to the present here and now. Training the mind to not run into past/future "dreams" all the time. There is a saying in the east (at least I have heard it somewhere) that if you can sit still with closed eyes and remain totally present for just 5 full minutes you have realized the Self. If you "forget yourself" in a daydream for as little as just a second you must start all over again. Trying this is a great way to feel how strong the mind-prison really is. And it can also be humbling and a tell-tale sign of where one really is along the Scale (this test is also independent of "knowledge" just like the quantum breath method). Rather strange that we should not be able to control our own mind and instead it controls us, is it not? Like a dog walking its owner and not the other way around....

That being said: Even a small glimpse of clairty is enough to tell us which direction to move towards. Without such a glimpse we are all fumbling around in the dark room no matter how much "knowledge" we think we have gathered. That accumulated "knowledge" is, in fact, the very darkness that prevent us from seeing clearly.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:00 PM   #31
becky
Avalon Senior Member

Hi All-you-Me-same-different,

I am surprised to see so little response so far to the James interview. And the few responses here seem to lack much enthusiasm. I, for one, had been anxiously awaiting the release of this interview, since the wingmakers materials and James interviews have resonated so deeply with me. And I must say, this interview far exceeded my expectations. I am so grateful to James for expanding on the materials so directly and with such clarity. And I am so grateful to Kerry (and Bill!) for asking such pertinent and deliberate questions.

I, for one, at least in this moment, am done with my stacks of spiritual books. I take what James is saying as truth and more than just another myth. I take it as a vital layer of the onion--probably as much as we can collectively handle at this time--and I will be actively practicing the Quantum Pause/Moment as well as the six heart virtues.

I will keep you posted on my experiences and welcome any feedback from others who are doing the same!

But first another sip of

Much love to US,
Becky
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:44 PM   #32
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Thank You Becky for sharing your feelings...I was just sitting here trying to think of the words that would adequately express my gratitude to James for sharing this... He may not have asked for this "job"...but I believe that this interview made it all worthwhile...

I don't know if others can recognize how important it was to have these words said, and they may not understand how it will be passed on throught the connection we have with each other ... but this is a historic moment in the history of humanity and in it I rejoice...

I woke up this morning and felt as if I had just been born, into a new place...with a bright future ...

make it so !
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:03 PM   #33
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

dear Milk and Honey

you may BELIEVE anything you will... but it does not make it truth...

if you have read the interview, you have read, that the "portal" was just (first) opened to the multi dimensions in 1998 and that with very few exceptions, those who BELIEVED they were traveling to other worlds were decieved by realities within realities...of the mind.

the discerning factor here would be the intent of the person "channeling" or "traveling" to other "worlds"... if it was an act in service to self, or an in the case of the Wingmakers, in service to the species.

James, has revealed this to us, in service to the species, to keep those seeking self aggrandizement from using our trusting nature to fool us, and to perpetuate programs of the HMS.

yes, we do have a fail proof system to determine truth, as the strings of our hearts resonate with it when they are aligned (like a tuning fork) to the tone of equality.

Examine you own emotional responses and determine if they express your true identity, or if they are programed responses that support the HMS... the true emotions of an energized and activated heart will be expressed as Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding and Valor... and not judgments, anger, greed, hatred or rejection.

how does that make YOU feel?
Old 12-06-2008, 08:16 PM   #34
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank You Becky for sharing your feelings...I was just sitting here trying to think of the words that would adequately express my gratitude to James for sharing this... He may not have asked for this "job"...but I believe that this interview made it all worthwhile...

I don't know if others can recognize how important it was to have these words said, and they may not understand how it will be passed on throught the connection we have with each other ... but this is a historic moment in the history of humanity and in it I rejoice...

I woke up this morning and felt as if I had just been born, into a new place...with a bright future ...
make it so !

Your words ring so true!!! And the world has become Crisp and Clear. It is like you can really see the real Crown of Flight in the picture of the 'Sovereign Integral' after knocking off your own fake 'all seeing one' false crystal!!!

Get rid of your 'beacon of the night'!!
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8620

Last edited by Christo888; 12-07-2008 at 02:22 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:57 PM   #35
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

If the guy is saying not to look to masters/gurus/teachers for the truth, why are people so anxious to lay that on the Wingmakers cosmology , which is a story like any other story, any other myth?? I fail to see what's new and different about this.

Anything you can wrap your mind around (or not) is supposedly NOT the goal, so why bother taking the myth seriously when the very point of the entire myth is to go within and find silence?

I believe this goal is not new. He even claims that anyone making money from their teachings are not to be trusted. Hmm. 33 x 21 prints of Wingmaker paintings go for $150 a pop.

I have nothing against the Wingmakers-I'm just being as discerning as to what I got from the interview. I also feel certain points he made were valid and true for me. But I don't think it's necessary to jump on any bandwagon, no matter what.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #36
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

dear pilot, do you expect James to go into debt so that you can decorate your walls with his paintings? Do you know how much good photo paper costs, or how expensive the machinery required to get a high resolution copy is?

I think that the prices are very reasonable, and you can print out copies of any and all of the WM's painting for free using your own copier...I did that for years, paying $56 a time for the ink alone...It was much cheaper to buy the prints that will not fade from the website. (PS. there are only 15 prints available)

Same goes for the music CDs which aside from one (Wholeness Navigator) DVD are the only products for sale on the WM's website...there is no other promotional products, no membership fees for the forums (maintained by private individuals), no moderators ( in many cases) and the materials are translated in a variety of languages. Any and all "profits" (we are told) are used to build and maintain three websites that enhance the WM's "experience" (lyricus.org /eventtemples.com) and I am quite sure that if you asked any member of the forum for copies of the music, they would be happy to send one to you. The new section which has instant MP4 downloads available is even cheaper than the CDs... I think you are being unreasonable to ask for these "tools" to be provided for free, when there is obviously a cost incurred to make them available.

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-06-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #37
DenisSelivanov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
oh ye of little faith

the music is another "tool" like the art, just as there are frequencies cause by the clashing primary colors in the art...there are tones (some inaudible) embedded in the music... and the CD were released in a progressive order that build upon each other like a ladder, stimulating "junk" DNA into activation.

you can believe it or not, but what's the harm in trying?

is "magic" really dead ?
NOOOOOOOit's more alive than ever

DenisSelivanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:25 PM   #38
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
dear pilot, do you expect James to go into debt so that you can decorate your walls with his paintings? Do you know how much good photo paper costs, or how expensive the machinery required to get a high resolution copy is?

I think that the prices are very reasonable, and you can print out copies of any and all of the WM's painting for free using your own copier...I did that for years, paying $56 a time for the ink alone...It was much cheaper to buy the prints that will not fade from the website. (PS. there are only 15 prints available)

Same goes for the music CDs which aside from one (Wholeness Navigator) DVD are the only products for sale on the WM's website...there is no other promotional products, no membership fees for the forum, no moderators and the materials are translated in a variety of languages. Any and all "profits" (we are told) are used to build and maintain three websites that enhance the WM's "experience" (lyricus.org /eventtemples.com) and I am quite sure that if you asked any member of the forum for copies of the music, they would be happy to send them to you. The new section which has instant MP4 downloads available is even cheaper than the CDs... I think you are being unreasonable to ask for these "tools" to be provided for free, when there is obviously a cost incurred to make them available.
Like I said Endjoy, I have nothing against Wingmakers, I am not interested in owning copies of the paintings or the music particularly.

I would be much more interested in your thoughts on the other points I made about the interview. The only reason I brought up the sale of the paintings is because James made a comment about making money from esoteric information in the interview, OK? I don't have any problem with him selling prints. But why cast doubt on anyone else who makes a living in a similar field?

Again , I would be much more interested in your thoughts regarding the other points I made in my previous post, if you have any.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:26 PM   #39
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:

Same goes for the music CDs which aside from one (Wholeness Navigator) DVD are the only products for sale on the WM's website...there is no other promotional products, no membership fees for the forum, no moderators and the materials are translated in a variety of languages. Any and all "profits" (we are told) are used to build and maintain three websites that enhance the WM's "experience" (lyricus.org /eventtemples.com) and I am quite sure that if you asked any member of the forum for copies of the music, they would be happy to send one to you. The new section which has instant MP4 downloads available is even cheaper than the CDs... I think you are being unreasonable to ask for these "tools" to be provided for free, when there is obviously a cost incurred to make them available.

Well said including also the cost of running three website and making the other material for the Hakomi project and preparing for future releases.

the event temple site has three free ebooks as well.

oneness equality truth
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:03 PM   #40
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

When I get into feeling like I need to defend James- or anything - I think- it's the HMS AND the PS !"
"The HMS is the most opaque and distorted veil that has stood between humanity and its true self, perverting its self-expression within the domains we call reality."

Polarity System (PS) – This is a sub-node of DSIND designed to create polarities in the HMS and thus create friction between the polarities, and from this friction manifest discord and disharmony. If you exist in HMS (and you do), then you exist in polarity. It is truly that simple. Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS. It is the “food” of HMS because in polarity the human instrument is lost in separation, which is precisely the point of HMS as intended by its designers."

HA- I'm going to remember the "First Point" ( cant find the quote but its something like...)
the One, the Equal, the Truthful.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:04 PM   #41
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

OK, pilot, I will try, but remember, I am speaking for myself, expressing my own understanding and not those of James or any others.

Quote:
If the guy is saying not to look to masters/gurus/teachers for the truth, why are people so anxious to lay that on the Wingmakers cosmology , which is a story like any other story, any other myth?? I fail to see what's new and different about this.
"the guy" (James) is not saying not to look to others for assistance when you reach a wall or encounter issues, he is is asking you to ask yourself, "who stands to gain" when you depend upon "external" to reveal answers to questions that you have access to, within your self. Please keep in mind that a "guru" is a master of transmuting energy, and he uses his followers to provide collectively focused energy that you can and will "feel" to knock you off balance and make you dependent upon him for that feeling of being connected...in most cases for a very large fee which supports him and the HMS.

The "higher self"/ soul/ spirit entity that resides in your Human Instrument, is more than willing to reveal First Source Intelligence to you, once you establish a trusting relationship with it. Nothing prevents you from doing that and allowing it to activate the Source Codes that will integrate, equally, all the intelligence systems within the body and soul to give you a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

While it is openly revealed that mythology is used to bridge the gap between what is known and unknown, it is up to you to discern what is truth and what is myth. The concepts found in the WM's materials are not designed for the faint of heart or the weak minded. You will gain nothing from them by comparing them with other "mythologies" you have encountered, nor by a mind cluttered with distractions. They demand an open mind and your focused attention, if you hope to experience what is embedded within the Language.

Quote:
Anything you can wrap your mind around (or not) is supposedly NOT the goal, so why bother taking the myth seriously when the very point of the entire myth is to go within and find silence?
every goal require a plan of action...the materials offer you tools and techniques which you may adapt to your own personal comfort, which will allow you an accelerated "path" to understanding how to reach your goal. This is a "proven way", not the only way, and may, in fact, still take years to develop. If you are looking for instant gratification, or an ah ha moment, you have failed to take into consideration, what activating DNA actually requires.

As explained in the interviews, there is a physical as well as a spiritual "transformation" taking place, as a new stream of energy, on a specific frequency is introduced to your BEing. Each cell in you body intelligence is being activated by this energy...as well as the super charged energy from the Galactic Sun is also activating other DNA.

This energy, can still be blocked by the "lower mind" if your newly created "reciever" is not rewired to allow the now energetic heart to filter this incoming energy. You need to reprogram you automatic responses to the hearts emotional language, so that you can clearly understand its intuitive intelligence. This often takes years to uncover layers of programing and to accept the responsibility for your own reactions.

While the "higher mind" is being developed, years of calcification that covers the pineal gland is slowly removed to enhance its performance...new pathway for comprehension are established by actual experiences you attract that will give you KNOWlege (other than belief) and convince you of the validity of the practices you are engage in.

Becoming a Sovereign Integral, is the culmination of life times of experiences that develop an Individulated Consciousness that can express with grace and easy its True Identity, as James so eloquently demonstrates. Yet this is only the first step in the Unification Force's plan to re-establish the Wholeness of First Source.

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-06-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:06 PM   #42
day
Retired Avalon Member

The interview was great-- Bill and Kerry asked some complex questions and did not hold back in asking more questions about his answers.

the answers that James has given Can inspire people to focus on our future in a positive manner regarding the emerging changes in nature and our earth as well as ourselves.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:08 PM   #43
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBowl View Post
Thank you for your insights. Though I relatively NEW (9 months) to the Wingmakers material- it felt like home from the beginning of my interaction with it. This Camelot interview feels like an expansive new level of understanding/ experience for me. I do not understand all but I am approaching it with my Neutral heart and awaiting the revelation of Soverign Integral. I appreciate serious discussion.
In oneness, equality and truthfulness.
it too felt like home to me-- beautifully said!~
Old 12-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #44
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

I have a question... I would like your insight / info/ opinions. Please

James says the Sovereign Integral is constant, aware, awake,observant, alive, infinate and... it is not energy. Before there was energy there was the SI. But he does mention vibration.
I think I always assumed they were the same. Can anyone explain or give an opinion?
Thanks
Old 12-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #45
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotelesis View Post
An interesting point made:

Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, where the human instrument, like a space suit, is finally removed and the individual realizes their true, infinite nature. And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state, and in this equality we are ONE. The Grand Portal is when humanity stands-up as ONE BEING to this all-encompassing realization and then we transcend the suppression framework and express as Sovereigns...
The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.

There are some valuable messages in the material, although I wouldn't take it literally, we are probably on some type of progressive journey.
Wow, terribly Onenesslike is that statement. mmmmm

More doubts about the wingmakers-come-out-of-nowhere thing.

A lot of pseudotruths (like bill deagle describe the urantia book) to make the NWO teosophist religion.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Think about it: How you make the people believe in your new religion?

Cheerzo man.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:34 PM   #46
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

James says the Sovereign Integral is constant, aware, awake,observant, alive, infinate and... it is not energy. Before there was energy there was the SI. But he does mention vibration.
I think I always assumed they were the same. Can anyone explain or give an opinion?
Thanks
The point is that SI is impossible to grasp as a concept/mentation/theory etc. That does not mean that it is "complicated". It is not. It is so simple that the human mind cannot comprehend of it. But his point is that it must be experienced to be understood at all. There is nothing to "understand". There is something to experience. Being present with your breathing (his quantum breath method) can offer glimpses into this state of experience. Only tasting it for yourself will make any difference. Hearing about it and trying to "understand" it through concepts/words etc. will only take you further away from actually experiencing it because your mind will be "satisfied" and say; "ok, so that's what it is. Now let's go do something else..." Hope that helped to clarify it a little...
Old 12-06-2008, 11:47 PM   #47
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
OK, pilot, I will try, but remember, I am speaking for myself, expressing my own understanding and not those of James or any others.

"the guy" (James) is not saying not to look to others for assistance when you reach a wall or encounter issues, he is is asking you to ask yourself, "who stands to gain" when you depend upon "external" to reveal answers to questions that you have access to, within your self. Please keep in mind that a "guru" is a master of transmuting energy, and he uses his followers to provide collectively focused energy that you can and will "feel" to knock you off balance and make you dependent upon him for that feeling of being connected...in most cases for a very large fee which supports him and the HMS.

The "higher self"/ soul/ spirit entity that resides in your Human Instrument, is more than willing to reveal First Source Intelligence to you, once you establish a trusting relationship with it. Nothing prevents you from doing that and allowing it to activate the Source Codes that will integrate, equally, all the intelligence systems within the body and soul to give you a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.

While it is openly revealed that mythology is used to bridge the gap between what is known and unknown, it is up to you to discern what is truth and what is myth. The concepts found in the WM's materials are not designed for the faint of heart or the weak minded. You will gain nothing from them by comparing them with other "mythologies" you have encountered, nor by a mind cluttered with distractions. They demand an open mind and your focused attention, if you hope to experience what is embedded within the Language.

every goal require a plan of action...the materials offer you tools and techniques which you may adapt to your own personal comfort, which will allow you an accelerated "path" to understanding how to reach your goal. This is a "proven way", not the only way, and may, in fact, still take years to develop. If you are looking for instant gratification, or an ah ha moment, you have failed to take into consideration, what activating DNA actually requires.

As explained in the interviews, there is a physical as well as a spiritual "transformation" taking place, as a new stream of energy, on a specific frequency is introduced to your BEing. Each cell in you body intelligence is being activated by this energy...as well as the super charged energy from the Galactic Sun is also activating other DNA.

This energy, can still be blocked by the "lower mind" if your newly created "reciever" is not rewired to allow the now energetic heart to filter this incoming energy. You need to reprogram you automatic responses to the hearts emotional language, so that you can clearly understand its intuitive intelligence. This often takes years to uncover layers of programing and to accept the responsibility for your own reactions.

While the "higher mind" is being developed, years of calcification that covers the pineal gland is slowly removed to enhance its performance...new pathway for comprehension are established by actual experiences you attract that will give you KNOWlege (other than belief) and convince you of the validity of the practices you are engage in.

Becoming a Sovereign Integral, is the culmination of life times of experiences that develop an Individulated Consciousness that can express with grace and easy its True Identity, as James so eloquently demonstrates. Yet this is only the first step in the Unification Force's plan to re-establish the Wholeness of First Source.
Thank you for sharing your perspective.

I would like to ask a question, respectfully:

Do you have a vested interest in the promotion of the WMM that is above and beyond simple enthusiasm for the message? If the answer is "no", why is it that you advocate it with such dedication and energy?

Just wondering.
Old 12-06-2008, 11:50 PM   #48
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
The point is that SI is impossible to grasp as a concept/mentation/theory etc. That does not mean that it is "complicated". It is not. It is so simple that the human mind cannot comprehend of it. But his point is that it must be experienced to be understood at all. There is nothing to "understand". There is something to experience. Being present with your breathing (his quantum breath method) can offer glimpses into this state of experience. Only tasting it for yourself will make any difference. Hearing about it and trying to "understand" it through concepts/words etc. will only take you further away from actually experiencing it because your mind will be "satisfied" and say; "ok, so that's what it is. Now let's go do something else..." Hope that helped to clarify it a little...
The question earthbowl asked was regarding the words "vibration" and "energy" and his/her assumption that they were the same. I was wondering that myself, but your answer didn't really address the question directly. So, no clarification was had, by me anyway.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:17 AM   #49
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Thanks
EarthBowl, are you asking what the difference between Energy and SI is?

I do understand how this could be confusing, when you are lead to believe that the Sovereign Integral is another word for "soul" or the animating force within the body...but it is not that...but more like your personality.

The Sovereign Integral is one of six systems, present in the life form. The other five are the Soul, the Human Instrument, the Remnant Imprint, The Phantom Core and the Wholeness Navigator... this is very complex subject discussed in detail here:http://www.wingmakers.com/anatomyofi...ciousness.html

Just as the body has three major "systems" (mind, body, and emotions) the Entity has these six, that can and do operate individually ... unconsciously, until you learn to recognize them...and influence the individual

When the human's consciousness has developed/evolved to the point that it becomes aware of the Entity, and a trusting relationship has been established, the Entity reveals its "higher purpose" which is to express itself through the HI. It is at this point when the Human Instrument, of its own free will, "triggers" a transformation. The Entity then activates its Source Codes, that infuse these six systems, in perfect synchronization into every aspect of the HI, and activates DNA originally designed to handle this higher frequencies of energy.

you may beable to better comprehend this, by comparing it to re wiring an appliace to opperate using DC power, instead of AC

This resulting blending of the Entity, into the Human Instrument, allows their consciousness to become ONE... ie the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness...which allows the energy streaming directly from First Source to flow through you to others...giving you a whole new perspective of All that IS.

The Sovereign Integral state of consciousness is the originally designed state of Being (form) created to house the individual fragment of "God" that the Entity IS...but as explained in the interview...it is fragmented when placed into the Human Instrument.

Consciousness was before energy...consciousness created energy to penetrate and activate All that IS manifested ... First Source consciousness travels on a specifc energy "stream" created by collectively harmonizing the "tone of equality"... the SI is activated by this energy once it is transformed.

at least this is my personal unique understanding, of the "difference", that I am sharing in a hope that it helps in your own understanding.

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-07-2008 at 12:19 AM.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:31 AM   #50
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot View Post
The question earthbowl asked was regarding the words "vibration" and "energy" and his/her assumption that they were the same. I was wondering that myself, but your answer didn't really address the question directly. So, no clarification was had, by me anyway.
I will respond partly to you/Earthbowl and partly give a general response:

Energy and vibration are related to each other, but has nothing to do with SI. He uses the word "emptiness". But he does not mean a feeling of emptiness, as that is of the mind complex. And he does not mean a thought or visualisation of emptiness, as that is of the mind complex also. So what does he mean? It is impossible for the mind complex to grasp what he means. And that is the very point he wants to get across. "Believing" his message is beside the point. The point is to aim for a direct experience of glimpses of SI. Without that direct experience we have no idea what freedom from the prison is at all. Only direct experience makes any difference. Only direct experience will lead the way to freedom. Everything else is of the prison.