Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-30-2008, 02:08 PM   #1
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Join Project Avalon’s Mass Consciousness Coalition

Join Project Avalon’s Mass Consciousness Coalition

Imagine everyone here at Project Avalon taking 2-5 minutes out of their day to participate in a unified action to bring more love, peace, and harmony to the world via the well documented phenomenon of mass consciousness thought intent experiments.

Set your phone, ipod, or computer alarms to the same time everyday so that when it goes off, you can participate with everyone here at project Avalon in our own thought experiment every day.

We could harness the awesome power of unified intent to create positive change in our world, and to assist the awakening consciousness on this planet. Isn’t that why many of are here anyway? Aren’t we all doing this in our daily life to some extent? Imagine if we did this in unity.

To me this is the number one job of the ground crew. To make change happen from here on the ground that can affect local people as well as the world. Some background can be found here and the Mass Consciousness Coalition social group can be found here.

It is my opinion that we all do this already, and this is a good thing, yet imagine the power of us all doing this at the same time, focused on a pre-established goal. Just as one person may not be able to move a large boulder, a unified front of people could move it much easier. The more people participating, the larger the potential.

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Join Project Avalon’s Mass Consciousness Coalition

I think it's a wonderful idea - sign me up!
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:54 PM   #3
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, and Yay!

I am already doing this twice daily at 11:11 (am & pm) and can easily add another time if y'all agree on one. It is a very powerful feeling of support and connectedness when we are all 'in it together' as it were...
Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:56 PM   #4
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

We just need a certain time of day to do it. I propose it should be the same time every day so alarms can be set etc.

My first thought was everyday at Noon and at Midnight EST (New York Stack Exchange Time).

I chose noon because that is when it seems the busiest on these forums but I could be off on that.

Midnight is for the other half of the world and those who are on this schedule.

this is fully open for discussion as it is "our" project, we want to appeal to as many time zones as possible

thoughts?
Old 09-30-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

There are at least two other threads talking about this and we simply need to realize this is now happening all over the world. This is a tremendous synchronicity which is a hallmark of the new paradigm. It doesn't matter what form anyone uses. The important thing is for us to energetically connect and try to do it regularly at the same time.

I have suggested that those of us who see the value of this meditation put each other on our friends list. I also suggest 10PM eastern time as a good coordination point. At present several of us are already meditating at that time. Also 10AM.

This is getting very practical and will give real meaning to what PC is all about. Some of us fully realize that this very thing is the overall intention of ETI also. However, realize that the right people will be drawn to it and don't worry about those who aren't. We are all in different places and some of us see the need for this because we already have practical experience and some do not. That is okay. There is no "signing up" necessary but what we should do is put each other on our friends list and thus form an energetic connection between us. An energetic bond. Then, if for some reason the internet goes down, we can hold each other in our hearts.

Peace be unto all.

Oh, and remember, this is much bigger than a Project Camelot "thing." Let's coordinate with EVERYONE all across the world who are already doing this. Technique doesn't matter. Whatever works for you. The power comes in doing it regularly and at the same time. Personally, I can do it anytime but many are time-restricted. That's why many groups across the world are already doing it at 10PM eastern time and the group I meditate with: http://eventtemples.com/ also meditates at 10AM. Other groups, such as the Celestine Prophecy group and the Billy Meier group meditate at different times. Billy's group metitates on the second and fourth saturday and sunday of each month. Salome gum nam bin urda, gun neber asala hesperona (peace be upon the earth and among all beings) in the ancient Lyran tongue. There are many many others also.

I do think all who recognize the practicality of this should coordinate together but not focus on trying to have a whole lot of structure - especially egocentric structure. No dogma. That will bog it down.

For me personally, I meditate with a prime intention "for the highest and best good for all concerned" and leave it up to the Universe to fill in the details. This does not restrict the energy from going where it is needed most.

Anyone else can do it however they wish to do it.

I hope these ideas are helpful to all.

Let's put each other on our friends list and invite the friends we already have there.

Thanks to you all. We are ONE.

Last edited by nestingwave; 09-30-2008 at 04:59 PM.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:37 PM   #6
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone.

Let's get started.

First, let’s all join the Consciousness Coalition Group here on the forum. I just did.

At 10:00PM Eastern Time (just figure out which time zone you are in), I will be meditating. If you desire to, we can do it together.

Here is the method I use in case anyone wishes to do the same. If not, use whatever works for you.

http://eventtemples.com/

I think it is best to begin without further ado.

We can energetically link by contemplating on our pictures and "feeling" one anothers heart. I feel all of yours and you feel mine energetically. Then we meditate as long as we wish. My own meditation will go on for about twenty minutes. Everything is up to you.

I will be doing the same at 10:00AM Eastern time tomorrow, if anyone cares to join then.

If you participate please just post a message on Heretics forum entitled, “Avalon’s Mass Consciousness Coalition” in the general section. Then we will all be more aware of each other.

Peace and love to all,

nestingwave
Old 09-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #7
khepran
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in it to win it. Whatever we visualize / meditiate on, let's agree to do so in only positive, present terms. Meaning, instead of everyone focusing on, for example, "no war will happen" or, "no economic collapse will happen", let's focus on, "peace is happening, harmony is happening", something like that.

For visualization, we need to agree on what we are seeing, something specific. Let's discuss what we, as a collective, want to manifest...love, k
khepran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #8
JoshG_528hz
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome idea. I joined. I'm all for this. As some people stated above. 10pm, 10am, 12pm, 12am. My suggestion is once when the sun is going up and once on the way down. 10am eastern time works for me in the morning (i get a 15 minute break from work at 9:45). I usually try to sleep before 10pm during the week so i'd do it from 5-9. I think an hour or so after dinner(6pm)time would be good. I'm liking 7pm.

If we want to do this at the same time together, i think we should use Greenwich Time because it's right in the middle of the time map (+-0hrs).

Time Zone Map

Keep on posting and we can work something out

-Josh
JoshG_528hz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:26 PM   #9
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshG_528hz View Post
Awesome idea. I joined. I'm all for this. As some people stated above. 10pm, 10am, 12pm, 12am. My suggestion is once when the sun is going up and once on the way down. 10am eastern time works for me in the morning (i get a 15 minute break from work at 9:45). I usually try to sleep before 10pm during the week so i'd do it from 5-9. I think an hour or so after dinner(6pm)time would be good. I'm liking 7pm.

If we want to do this at the same time together, i think we should use Greenwich Time because it's right in the middle of the time map (+-0hrs).

Time Zone Map

Keep on posting and we can work something out

-Josh

You have my energy.

10:00pm tonight...and for every other night from here on forward.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:31 AM   #10
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I believe in a process of ceaseless praying. Totally immerse yourself into a prayerful attitude. Take every moment that presents itself - waiting for a stop light to change, while doing dishes or other "mindless" tasks, while waking up in the morning and going to sleep at night...

The time of day or day of the week or month does not matter. I will make it my intent for my prayer/meditation to join with the others. There is in reality only this "now" moment, and this "now" place.

I learned this and much more from the work of 2000 presidential candidate John Hagelin, Ph.D. Oh what a different world this would be now if John could have been our president.

Link quotes:
Proposes 'Vedic Defense Shield' for permanent, proven solution to terrorism tragedies and wars, and creation of lasting world peace.
hagelin.org/

DR. JOHN HAGELIN, DIRECTOR. Dr. Hagelin is a world authority in the area of unified quantum field theories. His scientific contributions in the fields of ...
www.istpp.org/bio/hagelin.html

John Hagelin PhD.
18 min - video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4922132317284075214

and 67,700 other google hits for "John Hagelin"

I will join you now and spread the word as far and wide as possible for a "snowball" effect!

Love is who we are,
Heart of Gold
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #11
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all,

Thanks for everyone's energy last night. I had nineteen friends respond desiring to combine our energies.

Meditation is a new paradigm activity and thus everything in the old paradigm seems to conspire at all costs to prevent it from happening. When one gets ready to meditate, the phone rings, someone comes by, etc. It really takes some dedication. One must carefully set aside their quiet time. Turn off the phone, etc.

Only those who have seen the direct benefit of such quiet time will put forth that little bit of effort. It is a personal choice.

A few here have already made that choice and it is not only helpful but beautiful. Thank you. You are already practically involved in the action that will uplift the frequency of Earth.

So, I just want everyone to know that I will be glad to enter into any kind of meditation, visualization, prayer, focused attention or whatever any time someone really wants to get practical.

Personally I'm not too interested in persuading anyone to meditate or do anything. One has to reach a point in their own life where they take their personal responsibility for it.

If anyone thinks they don't know how to meditate, I and several here can practically help them. But I have learned to not share anything about it unless asked because many are just curious and find the greatest difficulty in actually being practical.

Our encluturaion has us theorizing about a lot of "stuff." It seems to have become one of the favorite hobbys. I think that is one of the overall mind control programs to keep us enslaved. It only does so because we buy into it.

In my view and my own experiences, that whole world is over.

Many are already stepping forward to take personal responsibility. That is the personal empowerment that the would-be controllers hate the most. It finishes them forever.

Meditation is quite simple. Not complicated, and all it takes is sitting down and being quiet -- a difficult task actually for our sped up consumer driven society in the present insane world.

Many think they need to put out $$$ to learn how to meditate or go through some complicated rigamaroe. In short, no need for that.

A "degree" or "certificate" or "license" doesn't help a bit.

However, those who still think such a thing is necessary should follow your bliss.

Meantime, I will be meditating at 10PM EST and 10AM EST every day and it is a wolrd-wide group meditation.

In case anyone is interested:

http://eventtemples.com/

People all over the world are meditating here at almost any time of the day or night. There are various levels of visualization for every level of computer that anyone might have -- video, audio or even text for those with the oldest computers.

Or you can just turn off the computer and do it on your own.

When and if the internet goes down or if the electrical grid goes down temporarily or permenantly, that's what we will have to do anyway.

However, whatever works for you of course. Even just one minute of turning your thoughts that way helps!

There is considerable value in coordinating at the same present moment. It concentrates the energy pool.

What is being created around planet earth right now is a new energetic atmosphere in the Akashic Record to enhance appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor. Qualities which we all desperately need.

True love that is more than luv. Love based on more than surface fickle emotion. Unconditional love.

My heart flows to all of you.

namaste,

nestingwave

Last edited by nestingwave; 10-01-2008 at 04:13 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #12
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Noon EST works for me!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:01 PM   #13
EtherealSea
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, i'm from Portugal and every day, at 12h00 (GMT) i send, visualize, meditate or whatever we might call it... feel as if, the Love, Peace and Light that i wish to see in our amazing planet has already here because, in my opinion, we really are the creators of our reality and experiences. I know all around the world different groups meditate at diferent times... i guess this way a huge wave of Peace, Love and Light is here to stay!

Peace, Love and Light

Ethereal Sea
EtherealSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #14
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
We just need a certain time of day to do it. I propose it should be the same time every day so alarms can be set etc.

My first thought was everyday at Noon and at Midnight EST (New York Stack Exchange Time).

I chose noon because that is when it seems the busiest on these forums but I could be off on that.

Midnight is for the other half of the world and those who are on this schedule.

this is fully open for discussion as it is "our" project, we want to appeal to as many time zones as possible

thoughts?
Heretic,

Since you mentioned that noon eastern time is the busiest time for this forum, I will focus my attentions here at that time too for the sake of uplifting the energies.

But also, the entire planet needs uplifting and there are already a great number of very powerful visualizations available to do that.

If you wanted to have a specific visualization or meditation right here on this thread everyday at that time, i.e. noon eastern time, it would be great. Here is a suggestion for that.

Post up a visualization and instead of chit chatting about it, we could meditate and focus our energies at that time (for at least a few minutes) and then AFTER the time, start to post again. What do you think?

In fact, you could post up ANY focused direction for us to focus our energies during that time. Perhaps one of current need such as a vote in congress or whatever.

namaste,

nestingwave
Old 10-01-2008, 04:17 PM   #15
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Heretic,

It seems a few here would like that time too.

Tomorrow at noon eastern time?

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings!

nestingwave
Old 10-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #16
dragonfly
Avalon Senior Member

You can count me in! Noon and 10pm EST both.
dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:15 PM   #17
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Wow. It is great to see so many people wanting to get started right away. I am right there with you and I want to start right away as well.

We already have two pages of discussion in our social group and it has only been alive for 24 hours. I have tossed out some ideas in there and I will here too if they so choose.

I propose we have an en mass Avalon exercise 3 times a day, each 8 hours apart. So if we started doing this everyday three times a day then everyone in the world will have 2 times during their day to participate. These can be short so anyone can do it while at their desk at work even. Others can choose to do a longer more involved meditation as well during this time.

To me this overcomes time differences and who could or could not participate. It’s a tentative plan and can be polished up or even changed if needed. We can have as many projects going on as you guys want.

Some are already in projects and have been trying to start one here. Isa stated on another thread:
Quote:
One I am currently participating in daily are: meditation for one minute twice per day at 11:11 holding GLOBAL PEACE within my energy field/body. No matter where I am or what I am doing ~ due to a nice little alarm setting on my cell phone
I am home a lot so I will be joining Isa and as many others as I can. I like the feeling it gives me when I do it. It is like recharging my battery.

I see people accepting Noon EST as a favored time so if we try this “3 a day” plan then we can start doing it like this:

Noon EST – 8PM EST – 4AM EST

is this format fine for now? We want to make sure it’s a fit for as many people as possible so speak up if you have your own suggestions.

We walso need to unite on the focal point. My suggestion is three fold: a peace energy, a healing energy, an awakening energy for those still asleep. Just my suggestion and I welcome more.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:13 PM   #18
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isa View Post
Yes, and Yay!

I am already doing this twice daily at 11:11 (am & pm) and can easily add another time if y'all agree on one. It is a very powerful feeling of support and connectedness when we are all 'in it together' as it were...
What Isa said! :-)
But noon works for me too!

LOVELOVELOVE,
C

Last edited by conjuredUp; 10-01-2008 at 07:16 PM.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:49 PM   #19
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

That’s awesome conjuredUp. I have also joined the 11:11 group on top of what others are doing.

I am at my computer most of the day, learning, researching, and entertaining myself occasionally when I need a break. What I have done is I have downloaded a flexible easy to use desktop alarm clock. I can set up as many alarms as I like, as often as I want them to go off, so I give myself a little head start to get myself in the right frame of mind before I start my intention session.

It also has a little pop up window that informs me of what this alarm means which is fully customizable. I thought I would toss everyone the link if they are interested because I had to look for a bit before I found one that would let me have as many daily alarms as I want. I am afraid it is only in English and does not have language support.

It is called Alarm Clock 4 Free. It is entirely freeware and requires no registration. One thing to note, and it warns you during the install process of this, it comes with a marketing monitoring program but you have full control to not install this during installation. It also has a program that installs called SearchInOneStep which can easily be uninstalled anytime. It informed me of this durring installation so I uninstalled it immediately with no problem. It is entirely Virus free and a virus report on this program can be found here.

If someone has a better clock that is freeware let me know because I am always on the look out for an upgrade.

There is also a GMT time converter to help anyone who is trying to figure out the times we will be doing this together.

love & peace 2 all
Old 10-01-2008, 09:55 PM   #20
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

All of us that Join the Mass Conciousness Coalition should take a peek at this vid.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXBnr...eature=related

Namaste
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:29 PM   #21
Reunite
Avalon Senior Member

I have a feeling this group is going to be massive!
Reunite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:33 PM   #22
JoshG_528hz
Avalon Senior Member

LOVE
Manifests Beauty
CONTENTMENT
Expresses Tenderness
TENDERNESS
Begets Humility
HUMILITY
Creates Compassion
COMPASSION
Creates
TRANQUILITY

Last edited by JoshG_528hz; 10-01-2008 at 11:40 PM.
JoshG_528hz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:24 PM   #23
Anja Morit
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, this is a wonderful initiative!
I'm from the Netherlands and since a month participating in the Wingmakers meditation. It provides with an invitation to connect with each others higher selves and with the earth grid in an exchange of compassion.

Allthough some experience with groupmeditation etc., I never experienced so much purity/clarity...... I wonder if there's a kind of extra energy support at those specific times? An energy portal opened perhaps?

Just the awareness of so many people worldwide positively connecting .... of hope and happiness.
Anja Morit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #24
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

I have a suggestion.Ive been doing this along time(14 years).To get the desired results, I'm gonna need a few people to meditate for at least an hour per time with me.I suggest 10am and 10 pm eastern usa time.
I'm not trying to be the leader of this group, I'm just stating that this is the way to go based on my personal experiences.
A pre game warmup helps too....chant for a bit (HU),(OHM).Do the 5 rites if you are familiar with them.Yoga is great as is tai chi meditative movement.
We will get out of this what we put into it.
If you are intersested post or pm me .Suggest a diff time if its convenient for you.I have plenty of free time .I've been waiting a long time to join a group like this.I started 3 nights ago at 10 pm est.I think we are getting somewhere.
2-5 minutes is fine and everything but an hour or 2 really is going to get some things accomplished.The good guys really need to start getting some concrete victories.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:01 PM   #25
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like a good thing to do,but i would like for someone to come up with the way this should work,so everybody everywhere think of the same thing,that`s how we make it really powerful,and anotherthing is, the timeframe i think should be in minutes in the beginning and then we can expand when we get acustomed to it,or what do you think?
Maybe 5 minutes at first and then 10 minutes and adding 5 minutes each week,how does that sound to you? I live in Sweden and i`ll do it 11.11-11.16 everyday. Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote