Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 12:06 AM   #1
munit
Avalon Senior Member

Default BAKING SODA -- cancer cure watch this vid

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/398.html
munit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BAKING SODA -- cancer cure watch this vid

wow....so interesting, what i can say, italians are great....or bella!!!
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:21 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting video-sometimes the simplest observation is the most effective and accurate-cancer is a fungus; seems appropriate to me.Thanks for the post.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:32 PM   #4
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

this jibes with david wilcocks spiritual/'alien' diet and disdain of mushrooms and fungus-related foods for a spiritual diet. theres a thread on it in 'spirituality' if youre interested.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:49 PM   #5
shaundelear
Avalon Senior Member

That's the most positive video I have seen !

Thanks for sharing the knolage
shaundelear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:30 AM   #6
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

I have read repeatedly that cancer is a TB like infection that takes more than one antibiotic for a period of more than six months. If in fact it is a TB like infection thats wonderful news for us, not so for major pharma. $$$$ TB is cureable in our time if we dont kill our immune systems and we treat the whole body, not just focus on the tumor. They always focus on the tumor, cut out the tumor, shrink the tumor. They dont seem to care why a tumor was allowed to grow in the first place.

I have also read that certain fungi weaken and nearly cripple our immune system. Also that the chemtrails are full of previously unknown types of fungus.

Interesting set of circumstances. Wouldnt you agree?
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:14 AM   #7
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Thanks for the post.
I have just finished healing a form of actinic keratosis ( pre-cursor to cancer ) on my nose. I was following the recommendations of a skin cancer forum on the net. A cocktail was made = aloe vera, coconut oil, limonene, pancreatic enzymes, epsom salts ( very high PH ) and BAKING SODA. This lesion started as a sun-spot and became a sore that would not heal. My doctor wanted to punch biopsy and i asked for 2 weeks to see if this prep would work. A week and few days after treating the scab shrunk dramatically in size and then fell of the reveal a slight scaring of the tissues. BAKING SODA does work- proof is in the pudding.
love and healing to all.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:38 PM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Sixty Uses Of Baking Soda

Bicarbonate of soda or baking soda has many different uses in the household. Although much more expensive products have been developed over the years to do the same jobs, baking soda can work for you just as well, if not better. Use it in the following ways:

1. To make your own baking powder, stir and sift together 2 parts of Cream of Tartar to 1 part baking soda and 1 part cornstarch.

2. Be sure to keep an extra box of baking soda by your stove in case of grease or electrical fire. Scatter the powder by the handful to safely put it out.

3. Keep a container of baking soda in your garage as well as in your car to put out a fire. It won't damage anything it touches.

4. Baking soda will also put out fires in clothing, fuel, wood, upholstery and rugs.

5. Clean vegetables and fruit with baking soda. Sprinkle in water, soak and rise the produce.

6. Wash garbage cans with baking soda.

7. Soak and wash diapers with baking soda.

8. Oil and grease - stained clothing washes out better with soda added to the washing water.

9. Clean your fridge and freezer with dry soda sprinkled on a damp cloth. rinse with clear water.

10. Deodorize your fridge and freezer by putting in an open container of baking soda to absorb odors. Stir and turn over the soda from time to time. Replace every 2 months.

11. Soda absorbs kitty litter odors. Cover the bottom of the kitty box with 1 part soda; then add a layer of 3 parts kitty litter on top.

12. Always add 1/2 cup soda to your washing machine load.

13. Clean combs and brushes in a soda solution.

14. Wash food and drink containers with soda and water.

15. Wash marble-topped furniture with a solution of 3 tablespoons of soda in 1 quart of warm water. Let stand awhile, then rinse.

16. Clean formica counter tops with baking soda on a damp sponge.

17. Wash out thermos bottles and cooling containers with soda and water to get rid of stale smells.

18. To remove stubborn stains from marble, formica or plastic surfaces, scour with a paste of soda and water.

19. Wash glass or stainless steel coffee pots (but not aluminum) in a soda solution ( 3 tbsp. soda to 1 quart water).

20. Run you coffee maker through its cycle with a soda solution. Rinse.

21. Give baby bottles a good cleaning with soda and hot water.

22. Sprinkle soda on barbecue grills, let soak, then rinse off.

23. Sprinkle soda on greasy garage floor. Let stand, scrub and rinse.

24. Polish silverware with dry soda on a damp cloth. Rub, rinse and dry.

25. For silver pieces without raised patterns or cemented-on handles: place the silver on aluminum foil in an enamel pot. Add boiling water and 4 tbsp. baking soda. Let stand, rinse and dry.

26. Reduce odor build-up in your dishwasher by sprinkling some soda on the bottom.

27. Run your dishwasher through its cycle with soda in it instead of soap to give it a good cleaning.

28. To remove burned-on food from a pan: let the pan soak in soda and water for 10 minutes before washing. Or scrub the pot with dry soda and a moist scouring pad.

29. For a badly-burned pan with a thick layer of burned-on food: pour a thick layer of soda directly onto the bottom of the pan, then sprinkle on just enough water so as to moisten the soda. Leave the pot overnight, then scrub it clean next day.

30. Rub stainless steel and chrome with a moist cloth and dry baking soda to shine it up. Rinse and dry. On stainless steel, scrub in the direction of the grain.

31. Clean plastic, porcelain and glass with dry soda on a damp cloth. Rinse and dry.

32. Remove that bad smell from ashtrays with soda and water.

33. Sprinkle a bit of dry soda in your ashtrays to prevent smoldering and reduce odor.

34. Clean your bathroom with dry soda on a moist sponge - sink, tub, tiles, shower stall, etc.

35. Keep your drains clean and free-flowing by putting 4 tablespoons of soda in them each week. Flush the soda down with hot water.

36. Soak your shower curtains in water and soda to clean them.

37. To remove strong odors from your hands, wet your hands and rub them hard with soda, then rinse.

38. Sprinkle baking soda on your wet toothbrush and brush your teeth and dentures with it.

39. Sprinkle soda in tennis shoes, socks, boots and slippers to eliminate odor.

40. Add 1/2 cups or more of baking soda to your bath water to soften your skin.

41. Putting 2 tbsp. of baking soda in your baby's bath water will help relieve diaper rash irritations.

42. Apply soda directly to insect bites, rashes and poison ivy to relieve discomfort. Make a paste with water.

43. Take a soda bath to relieve general skin irritations such as measles and chicken pox.

44. Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in 1/2 glass of water to relieve acid indigestion or heartburn.

45. Gargle with 1/2 tsp. baking soda in 1/2 glass of water. Freshens and cleans your mouth.

46. Used as a mouthwash, baking soda will also relieve canker sore pain.

47. To relieve sunburn: use a paste of baking soda and water.

48. Bug bites: use a poultice of baking soda and vinegar.

49. Bee sting: use a poultice of baking soda and water.

50. Windburns: moisten some baking soda and apply directly.

51. Making Play Clay with baking soda: combine 1 1/4 cups water, 2 cups soda, 1 cup cornstarch.

52. Use soda as an underarm deodorant.

53. If your baby spits up on his shirt after feeding, moisten a cloth, dip it in baking soda and dab at the dribbled shirt. The odor will go away.

54. When scalding a chicken, add 1 tsp. of soda to the boiling water. The feathers will come off easier and flesh will be clean and white.

55. Repel rain from windshield. Put gobs of baking soda on a dampened cloth and wipe windows inside and out.

56. Add to water to soak dried beans to make them more digestible.

57. Add to water to remove the "gamey" taste from wild game.

58. Use to sweeten sour dishcloths.

59. Use dry with a small brush to rub canvas handbags clean.

60. Use to remove melted plastic bread wrapper from toaster. Dampen cloth and make a mild abrasive with baking soda.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:05 PM   #9
zorgon

Hehe Almost as Useful as DUCT TAPE

Only Baking Soda won't get you spacecraft home from the Moon
Old 09-29-2008, 12:25 AM   #10
Armand

Cure cancer ?

http://http://www.geocities.com/genesis_of_cancer/
Old 09-29-2008, 04:29 AM   #11
Merkhava
Avalon Senior Member

This information is greatly appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

Cancer is one of those issues to which I give much attention. I have friends who have suffered and died needlessly because of it.

I will follow up on this baking soda observation by the good Dr. Simonchini.

Regards,
Merkhava
Merkhava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:37 AM   #12
Pacal
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: BAKING SODA -- cancer cure watch this vid

Thanks for the information.

In Mexico there are some people that cures cancer with a plant name Aranto.

http://www.terapeutassinfronteras.or...nto/aranto.htm
Pacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:37 AM   #13
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

very inlightening info thanks
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:46 PM   #14
alkalurops
Avalon Senior Member

attanion!

if you drink too much natron/baking soda you burden your kidneys.
in your stomach is hydrochloric acid, in combination with baking soda it develops to H2O, carbondioxidand NaCl/ SALT!. our kidneys could only excrete 5-6 g salt a day. and this amount is mostly only in our food.
this coud also cause severe back pain.
the body has acid and base times.
the acid times are 7h, 13h, 19h, 1h
the base times are 10h, 16h, 22h, 4h.
very useful is, not every day, to drink half a glas of baking soda at 22h befor bed time.
half a tea spoon - a tea spoon baking soda in a glas of boiling water, and drink it hot, like tea.
but it is true, baking soda could cure cancer, because when the body is too acid.
alkalurops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #15
bill
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
Thanks for the post.
I have just finished healing a form of actinic keratosis ( pre-cursor to cancer ) on my nose. I was following the recommendations of a skin cancer forum on the net. A cocktail was made = aloe vera, coconut oil, limonene, pancreatic enzymes, epsom salts ( very high PH ) and BAKING SODA. This lesion started as a sun-spot and became a sore that would not heal. My doctor wanted to punch biopsy and i asked for 2 weeks to see if this prep would work. A week and few days after treating the scab shrunk dramatically in size and then fell of the reveal a slight scaring of the tissues. BAKING SODA does work- proof is in the pudding.
love and healing to all.

Dr Simoncini recomends using a follow up treatment for skin cancer of common tincture of iodine

apparently the fungi retreat away from the baking soda deeper into the skin to reemerge later

on page 157 he recommends painting the lesion many times a day with 7% iodine solution for 5 days until it becomes very dark --when the scab falls off repeat the treatment

he recomends 3 rounds of this treatment for skin cancer

I highly recomend the book although it is very technical and detailed at times the treatments are explained very well

"the other bill"
bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:18 PM   #16
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i read aslo that combining ascorbic acid with baking soda at 55/45 parts respectivelty can cure many ilnesses. the soda buffers the acid and thus you can take the required dose of each so tehy compliment each other.. can someone else confirm..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:11 PM   #17
kungfugrip
Avalon Senior Member

Default Another way to change your body's ph

To eliminate cancer you must change your body's ph.

Drink the juice of several lemons in water all day long, at least 3+ per day.
I would suggest to also mix in hot peppers.

other usefull cancer therapies;

rife machine
hulda clark protocalls; especially the parasite cleanse and zapper
dr joanna budwig's flax seed oil therapy
positive thinking
healing sessions
kungfugrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:06 AM   #18
Morgan
Avalon Senior Member

Mercola had an article about this guy up on his website. I haven't read thoroughly into it but the guy was injecting tumors with baking soda, he was not suggesting people start drinking/eating it. (As someone else pointed out, that would be toxic.)

Is anyone familiar with Lorraine Day? She's got two interviews over at Conscious Media Network:
#1 - http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/lday.htm
#2 - http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/lday2.htm
I found her very inspiring.

I think most importantly are the preventive aspects we can control - diet, stress, sunlight, etc. Support our immune systems. They are constantly killing off rogue cells, it's only when they get too overwhelmed that they fall behind and we get cancer.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:15 AM   #19
Shechaiyah
Banned

I got rid of my kidney tumors (2) by alkalizing my body every day for the past eight years. It's not something you do ONCE or TWICE, or for a WEEK.

Nope. Tumors and all abnormal growths are an effect of the body's inability to rid itself of acids. So we just learn how to excrete acids, everywhich way.

And it works. Yep. Baking soda in the bathtub with green powder; red wine, greens, beans, dried fruit, cranberry and citrus juices, and NO NO NO sweets.

Just enough protein to get by.

: ) Shechaiyah
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:16 AM   #20
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting. thanks for posting.

Here is one for ya on the same tune.

Run From The Cure - Hemp cure for cancer - The Rick Simpson Story
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:15 AM   #21
estepechito
Avalon Senior Member

GOOD INFO APRICOT KERRNELS WILL ALSO HELP ALKILINITY CHECK OUT A WORLD WITHOUT CANCER
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...30190281243507
estepechito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:38 AM   #22
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Hehe Almost as Useful as DUCT TAPE

Only Baking Soda won't get you spacecraft home from the Moon

Neither will DUCK TAPE
Old 10-10-2008, 01:19 AM   #23
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Exclamation Re: BAKING SODA -- cancer cure watch this vid

Also, you might want to go here, i signed up several weeks ago and they email you out every few days a seies of reports, or here.

The site says:
"Natural Cancer Cure Report

Cancer management and cancer cure are fundamentally different. In order to cure cancer, you must first look at the cause or the root of the disease. To manage cancer, you can poison it, burn it or cut it out all without knowing anything about its origin.

As a Certified Nutritionist, Health Researcher and Health Author, it has been my pleasure to search for Natural Cures to cancer and other degenerative diseases. Personally, I like the fastest and least painful approaches possible. One such remedy that I have discovered is so simple and inexpensive that you will wonder why every doctor and hospital is not using it. It costs just pennies a day and can be purchased from your local grocery outlet."

The first emailed report states...........
"BAKING SODA KILLS CANCER

I was surprised to learn about an oncologist in Rome Italy, Dr. Tullio Simoncini who is destroying cancer tumors with Baking Soda. According to Dr. Simoncini, Baking Soda is safe, extremely inexpensive and unstoppably effective when it comes to cancer tissues.. .............."
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:19 AM   #24
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

Good thread.

Bad news for the Rockefellers !!!

salute.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:40 AM   #25
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

This is really dangerous to think that cancer is curable with baking soda....I read an article from a dutch lady who got treated by this same italian docter and her cancer got worse.....She had to go to hospital really sick...Baking soda is a very good, oldfashioned cleaning and desinfecting product, so maybe for external use ok.... Namaste
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote