Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Do you believe the Billy Meier Case ? 0O0_0O0
Yes ... Sounds Credible ?! :O 45 50.56%
No ... It's A HOAX ! 13 14.61%
Maybe ... Could Be Possible 21 23.60%
Not Sure ~_~ 11 12.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2008, 12:55 AM   #26
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you believe the Billy Meier Case ?

Get 24 hours of The Contact Notes read by Randolf Winters here:

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/2...es?tab=summary

Then make up your mind.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:54 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Get 24 hours of The Contact Notes read by Randolf Winters here:

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/2...es?tab=summary

Then make up your mind.
Yeah that's the thing about this case that gets me.

MANY of the photos and video are suspect. Many of the craft depicted, including the 'wedding cake' and 'i want to believe' craft are bent. They are lower on one side than the other.

Maybe a one armed man would have a little bit of a hard time getting it straight by hand?

But the contact notes- I've listened to them, all 26 hours. I gotta say, either its just all a ongoing science fiction story, he's insane, or it's true. I tend to think it's a little bit of each.

IMO, I think the biggest dilution of the case came when his 'cult' or whatever you want to call it- 'group' came about. He became their spiritual leader and was forced to fill in the gaps of what he knew with what he thought. Then the followers make a whole belief system of of it. And as time goes on he is forced to make up more stuff to keep the followers satistied- "Ufo disease".
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:43 AM   #28
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Howdy,
I got a response from Michael Horn to post this response to the allegations that he provided false information to the Meier case.

Hi Eric,

Feel free to share and post the response below. And I ask you, and all interested parties, to let rense. com know that YOU have seen this response, the one they have so far failed to post. Through a little pressure for truth-telling people can have ALL the information necessary to make up their own minds:

To Rense. com and all concerned,

Regarding the claims in the PR posted here by Derek Bartholomaus and IIG that I "admitted to posting these false and misleading articles on his website in order to try and support the claims of Billy Meier," nothing could be further from the truth.

The actual, true facts of the matter are easily established, as they exist in an email record between Bartholomaus/IIG and me, which I'm glad to share. I should add that I had offered Mr. Bartholomaus numerous opportunities to gracefully retreat from his own erroneous - and unbelievably incompetent - claims against the Meier case and me. The actual history of CFI-West/IIG's failed attempts to debunk the Meier case go back almost eight years (see: http://theyfly. com/newsflash5/tree. htm)

To begin, Bartholomaus is apparently still smarting from several things, including his having to retract his foundational argument, as presented in The Silent Revolution of Truth (www. theyfly. com), that Meier used model trees and model UFOs to "hoax" his photo and film evidence. Here is the article:

http://theyfly. com/newsflash91/Top_Skeptic_Fixed. htm

Likewise, he was further humiliated that his attempts to get Uncharted Territory, the Academy Award-winning special effects company (Independence Day) to say that Meier used models as well. Unfortunately for Bartholomaus, UC's response included this death blow to his desperate efforts to salvage some credibility for himself:

""But, to reflect on the statement that's in the film, I also remember seeing a shot on the Super8 reel that showed a UFO circling around a fairly tall tree. According to that shot, we said that we can't conclusively say whether it's real or not, but it seemed impossible to stage that kind of a shot with a miniature (it would have to be hanging on a very tall crane, with wires - but even then the movements would be hard to achieve.) So, yes, in regards to that shot, we mentioned that we could definitely do it today with CG, but at the time these were supposedly shot - it would have been very hard, probably even impossible, to fake this kind of shot." (See: http://www. theyfly. com/photos/photos. htm#movie)"
(See: http://theyfly. com/newsflash92/Academy_%20Award_Fx. htm)

Further evidence of Meier's authenticity and scientifically accurate information, published decades in advance of "official" discovery (http://theyfly. com/newsflash94/UFO_Skeptics_Throw_in_the_Towel. htm) was obviously also too much for Bartholomaus - he complained to PRWeb that the article was somehow unfair to him and his organization, causing it to be withdrawn from their site...but not mine. (I guess I should have thanked Bartholomaus, as PRWeb gave me a free release in its place.)

Pertaining to the claims in the IIG PR, when one goes to the page where Bartholomaus/IIG claim my email indicts me for posting "false, misleading, or fraudulent articles" one sees that Bartholomaus deliberately deleted the entire body of the email, as:

"Hi Derek,

Yes, thanks for taking the hook on that one too! Of course that's where you found it but...don't you remember my suggesting - several times - that you view the videotape of Vogel's analysis or that you read it in the Investigation Report, along with info about the other parties that also analyzed the metal? Hmmmm?

We left that one there but put the correct info, for all the world to see at http://theyfly. com/PDF/Scientific%20Experts. PDF where it's been for several years...including since when you agreed to do the interview.

And do note that I pointed you towards all of the material in the investigation, at least 1,300 pages, many, many times. But instead of actually investigating you copied and based your bravdo-cloaked presentation on only what I'd written in that one version of the information.

Now, since the actual video and written record of what Vogel actually did say has been widely available, just how brilliant are you, having done no real homework? This was also evident in your, now retracted, inane comments about "same trees equals model trees". It's also evident in your refusal to support your claims about a model in the film.

So, now when I put you on the hot seat, you go back to my site to find out where you picked up the incorrect info but, naturally, neglect to notice the right one. Now how on earth could I have known that you were just a pseudo-investigator and that you'd not do your own due diligence, that you wouldn't go to the source material itself?

Hey, could I be...psychic?

Surprised?

MH
www. theyfly. com"

Further, in a personal meeting at a social event on October 11, 2008, Bartholomaus made six additional, specific, inaccurate claims against the Meier case...which I responded to the next day, with corrections, and concluded my email to him with:

"Respectfully, since the information you stated to me last night was inaccurate, as I demonstrate above, don't you also think that it's reasonable to request that you demonstrate the accuracy of your theories, some of which you may have also based on inaccuracies or misinterpretations of the facts?

I really and truly would like us to elevate this discussion, this search for truth, as it appears that Kal Korff and I may be able to also do (miracle of miracles). The truth will produce no losers in this matter, whatever it turns out to be."

Now, obviously these poor fellows are rather clueless, completely incapable of either admitting their errors or accepting some genuine good will in terms of searching for the truth. I have extended a friendly hand to them on a number of occasions but they seem quite determined to plunge ahead, with the highly inept Bartholomaus leading their already demolished charge. Of course, as far as helping further the exposure of the Meier case, Bartholomaus in his blundering is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

Obviously, I am more than willing to provide abundant documentation of the complete and unedited correspondence between me and Bartholomaus/IIG to anyone who's interested.

It should be obvious to any rational, logical, thinking person that the Meier UFO case, ongoing for over 66 years, is authentic. But the know-it-alls and skeptics have already made their minds up and have no interest in being inconvenienced by a nasty little thing called...the truth.

The real question here, however, is if this response sees the light of day on rense. com, which has consistently refused to post any positive Meier-related material for some time, or simply among the people to whom I send it.

As I say in the PR that caused such discomfort for Bartholomaus and IIG, "The fact is that while being exposed to the truth can be quite devastating for some people…it doesn't change the truth."

Michael Horn
Authorized American Media Representative
The Billy Meier Contacts
www. theyfly. com
Producer/Writer
The Silent Revolution of Truth
.................................................. ........................................

MH
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:12 AM   #29
lennonmccartney
Avalon Senior Member

I truly believe he has been in in contact physically..etc but I question whether he really continues to be in contact, and if he has changed many things they have told him and put his version of it.I have read much of talmud of immanuel which was quite interesting but some things I'm very skeptical about.The extraterrestrial information i believe and have received differs in many things with billys claims.
lennonmccartney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:43 PM   #30
trainedobserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodhran View Post
... how does he ... What extraterrestrial UFO or weapon currently in our possession are we comparing this to?
...no one has recreated Meiers photo's and movies under the same circumstances ...I for one believe that ET contact or not the message he has been trying to get out to the public for so long is the most important one ever given to humanity. Don't believe the **** put out by anyone read it for yourself then decide.
I agree that many of the photographs are remarkable and difficult to understand how they were made other than how he says they were. However, that doesn't do away with the real problems that do exist with some of them.

And you are correct, we can only compare the flight characteristics of things we know and that is what I have done. If I didn't do so it would just simply be dishonest. The behavior _is_ that of a model on a string. Sorry. I don't have enough information to say anything definite about its true nature, I can only comment on the information at hand.

I would be interested in knowing what part of the "message" you think is new, unique, or not already represented in preexisting scripture, literature, or oral tradition that makes it important?

I also agree with you in that everyone needs to research and decide for themselves. I am of the opinon that it may be impossible to know with any degree of certainty about a great deal of this business and it is foolish to think anyone could. However, exercising good judgement and critical thinking will cause you error on the side of caution.
trainedobserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 04:30 AM   #31
Nebula

The core of the message is we are all responsible for our selfs in thoughts and actions and as well as the earth and everything in it. So start caring more and take more responsibility in all you do.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:05 AM   #32
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Yeah that's the thing about this case that gets me.

MANY of the photos and video are suspect. Many of the craft depicted, including the 'wedding cake' and 'i want to believe' craft are bent. They are lower on one side than the other.

Maybe a one armed man would have a little bit of a hard time getting it straight by hand?
Show me a link to one single photo from Billy Meier where one side of the craft is lower than the other!

Its interesting you have chosen David Duchovny as your avatar.. you must resonate with his ignorance and skepticism.. he has publicly said he doesnt believe in UFO's. If the man had done 5 minutes of honest research or had any spiritual integrity whatsoever he would support the truth.. but chooses greed and debauchery instead and upholding the morally corrupt status quo.

A dispicable human being in my view.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:20 AM   #33
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

A 4 part presentation analysing the billy meier case from an investigative journalist.
Kal Korff lectures on the world famous Eduard "Billy" Meier UFO contactee case in Switzerland, and shares the results of his undercover investigation in this lecture before a live audience. UFO WatchCat was created to protect consumers from the claims of Royce Myers III.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ov2zSvuQv1Q part1
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p68kkNelEkc part2
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8a31wh_aaQI part3
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tthd89...eature=related part4

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 11-16-2008 at 03:10 AM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:36 AM   #34
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
A 4 part presentation analysing the billy meier case from an investigative journalist.
Kal Korff lectures on the world famous Eduard "Billy" Meier UFO contactee case in Switzerland, and shares the results of his undercover investigation in this lecture before a live audience. UFO WatchCat was created to protect consumers from the claims of Royce Myers III.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ov2zSvuQv1Q part1
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p68kkNelEkc part2
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8a31wh_aaQI part3
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tthd89...eature=related part4
SHAME! If you want to hear a pathological liar then waste half an hour watching the above 'de-bunking'. Here is a page dedicated to the wonderful Mr Korff I think you will enjoy it: http://kalisanidiot.blogspot.com/200...n-korff-9.html
Old 11-16-2008, 06:24 AM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Show me a link to one single photo from Billy Meier where one side of the craft is lower than the other!

Its interesting you have chosen David Duchovny as your avatar.. you must resonate with his ignorance and skepticism.. he has publicly said he doesnt believe in UFO's. If the man had done 5 minutes of honest research or had any spiritual integrity whatsoever he would support the truth.. but chooses greed and debauchery instead and upholding the morally corrupt status quo.

A dispicable human being in my view.
Hey relax guy!

Just look at the famous 'i want to believe' pic, someone on here has it as their avatar. Some of the other pics appear to have a little bit of a bend in them too, some more than others depending on the angle.

But it doesn't really matter. It looks like you've made your mind up and that's fine- I've already stated my opinion in previous a previous post (not the last one).

Everyone's gotta come to their own conclusion- and yours is as good as mine though we disagree.

I'm not busting balls, just take a breath...

Last edited by 371; 11-16-2008 at 06:27 AM.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:25 AM   #36
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
I am sorry but whenever I hear about "Population Control" I think about Iron Mountain, Agenda 21 and the Georgia Guidestones and they all say that we need to reduce the worlds population by up to 80%.
Please be aware to anyone reading this that this includes YOU and YOUR loved ones too!
Earth people do have a population problem. But that doesn't mean anyone alive has to be "eliminated'. What it does mean, is that people of all nations need to voluntarily enact strong birth control and family planning to reverse the trend of birth population increases until such time of birth population decreases get us back on the right track.

Sounds simple, yes? But mankind on the large scale for the past 40 years doesn't seem to care.
-------------
I also listened to the Kal Korff videos... there is a google video under Kult of Kal which pretty much shows what an idiot Kal Korff is. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...74062163567056

Last edited by KathyT; 11-17-2008 at 04:41 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:28 AM   #37
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Hey relax guy!

Just look at the famous 'i want to believe' pic, someone on here has it as their avatar. Some of the other pics appear to have a little bit of a bend in them too, some more than others depending on the angle.

But it doesn't really matter. It looks like you've made your mind up and that's fine- I've already stated my opinion in previous a previous post (not the last one).

Everyone's gotta come to their own conclusion- and yours is as good as mine though we disagree.

I'm not busting balls, just take a breath...
Ok I guess I am maybe too 'passionate' about this topic

I don't like personally upsetting anyone. But you were attacking a one armed man of great intelligence and value who is worthy alot more respect than what I am seeing reflected by alot of the people here.

The 'I want to believe' TV culture UFO image you are referring to has absolutely nothing to do with the Meier case.. it is not/was not/will never be an authentic picture of a Plejaren beamship and is a fake image altogether.

Yes I too have seen allegedly real UFO pics that have the properties/dimensions where one side is 'bent'. But not any in relation to this thread about the Meier case which I have investigated extensively for years.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:38 AM   #38
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

It took me some time to listen to the 12 part series by Randy Winters onYou Tube (Randy talked to Billy in 1986) titled “The Pleiadian Mission - Billy Meier UFO Case “, and the 10 part movie documentary that were filmed in 1978 titled “Contact: Extraterrestrial Experiences of Billy Meier”. I even took the time to listen to the Kal Korff opposing story to give myself both sides of the story.

I have since found this site which has done some excellent analysis of debunking the Meier photos:
http://thebiggestsecret.online.fr/uf...moking_gun.htm

Last edited by KathyT; 11-24-2009 at 03:48 AM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:17 AM   #39
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post

Sounds simple, yes? But mankind on the large scale for the past 40 years doesn't seem to care.
They don't 'care' because we need scads of people to send off world to the "Colonies" in the near future. And you thought the FEMA camps were prisons?

Way stations maybe
Old 11-18-2008, 06:23 AM   #40
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Well I think some of the material is legit, however I think Billy bumped off the real person that bought this to light, and away we go. Horn guy that represents Billy seems to care about money more than exposure. Wonder why that is?

The twists and turns in the recent movie about Billy was interesting , kind of like Indiana Jones. But for some reson we never did get to see Billy typing what he actually typed when filming that for example. Why would you not show that as a form of proof of his alleged typing demon skills?

So as much as I'd love to believe this, I can't. Who knows what the real deal is anymore? Oh and Horn says Billy called Alex Collier a fake, and Alex Collier seems more believable, even though he has no proof of his contacts (that we know of).

wZn

Last edited by watchZEITGEISTnow; 11-18-2008 at 06:28 AM.
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 06:35 AM   #41
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Do you believe the Billy Meier Case ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuters View Post

I was just wondering how many people here believe the Billy Meier Case ?

One thing that I didn't like about the Billy Meier Case
is he only mentions one species of extraterrestrials.
And that one species of extraterrestrials happens to look exactly like us.
It's all stupid right from the start.
But I still do not rule it all out.

Whereas, I really respect these words from other information .....

QUOTE :
"Many human beings have been in visual, auditory, tactile or psychic contact with such ships, some of which are under occult powers that "govern" you. The scarcity of your observations is due to the outstanding advantages provided by the dematerialised state of these ships.

By not witnessing them by yourself, you cannot believe in their existence. We fully understand this.

The majority of these observations are made on an individual basis so as to touch the soul and not to modify any organised system. This is deliberate from the races that surround you but for very different reasons and results."

Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:16 PM   #42
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free-UFO-Videos View Post

One thing that I didn't like about the Billy Meier Case
is he only mentions one species of extraterrestrials.
And that one species of extraterrestrials happens to look exactly like us.
It's all stupid right from the start.

There are different races mentioned in the Meier material aside from the Human looking Plejaren, Timmurs, Sonians, Akartians and the small dwarven Druan people.

Too many to go through them all here.

Most of them that are discussed ARE hominids though which seem to be widespread throughout the known reaches of the Absolutum.

Then there are beings existing in the fine-matter 'spirit' and condensed 'We forms' of many spirit forms co-existing as one.

No green tentacled aliens with 20 eyes though... sorry to dissapoint.
I'm sure there is no shortage of crazy looking alternative life-forms out there in different places.. and im even open to plant/tree forms that have evolved higher consciousness and states of awareness.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:03 AM   #43
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings, honorable Avaloniers,

I would refer Member Free-UFO-Videos (and the honorable Member Luminari, to a lesser Extent) to the following:
A/'The Essence of the Notes'(http://www.geocities.com/maurice_osborn/Reports.htm), namely here:

http://www.geocities.com/maurice_osborn/ES06.htm

(briefly:"The following sub-sections describe various extraterrestrial races which include: Acart, Agharta, DALs, Desmon, Dwarfs, Exes, Giants, Kartag, Lesa, Lyrians, Neber, Nesar, Taro, Time Travelers, and Zeta Reticulans.

6. EXTRATERRESTRIALS

Other life forms in other star systems 1.27-38
During Meier’s very first contact with Semjase, she told him that other planets in this solar system have long since been devoid of life or are in the first stages of development. However, other solar systems have many kinds of life that are not only human. The animal and human forms of life are varied. Also, many animal forms and even plant forms of life have developed higher states of consciousness. So, there exists life forms that have acquired much knowledge and have freed themselves from their home worlds. They have traveled through the universe and have also come to Earth. Many of them are rather nasty contemporaries and live in a certain barbarism that exists on Earth. Mankind ought to be on its guard because these entities often attack and destroy anything that gets in their way. They have destroyed whole planets or beaten their inhabitants into barbarous bondage. One of the Pleiadian missions is to warn Earth humans of these creatures. Meier is told to let this be known to humanity because more and more time approaches when a conflict with these entities will become unavoidable")

B/ http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20348056&hl=nl
(specially from 1:58:45)

Those interested in the so-called Meier Case could find it worth visiting this Link(Section 'Sprituality'; Thread: 'Goblet of Truth'):

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=7690

Regards,

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Last edited by RaKaR; 11-24-2008 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Correction. Idem.
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2012, billy, case, meier, wilcock