Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-21-2008, 02:16 AM   #1
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Default the aussie force, central west

hi guys and kiwis.go the warriors though i dont think they will beat manly.

i live in orange nsw and have followed project camelot from the very start. i found it on one of my many outbursts of trying to find some sort of truth or puzzle piece quests on the wonderful world of internet. my mind has been open since i can remember.
though i have never had any contact with anything paranormal or seen any type of off world craft. i have just had this feeling inside me from as long as i can remember. the feeling that i need to survive My future and i have two children that need my protection now too. i have known all along that there is alot more to what we see and feel.
i want to be able to survive anything that heads our way but we need to be able to do this together. near my town we have a mine site and they do above ground as well as underground. i am in the mining industry and have travelled alot of the world doing it. which has made me love home even more.
the reason i am brining it up is the mining underground,( if you live relatively near it) can be great living quarters. most mine sites have thier own dams that they use for thier processes as well.
i prpose we use these resources if and when problems do occur.
love and light benny

Last edited by bennycog; 09-25-2008 at 08:40 AM. Reason: thread name change
bennycog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:32 PM   #2
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: the aussie force

Thanks for the info Benny , i didn't thbink of that and being in west oz there are plenty of them. Go the HAWKS.
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:43 PM   #3
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Post Re: the aussie force

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennycog View Post
............. i am in the mining industry and have travelled alot of the world doing it. which has made me love home even more.
the reason i am brining it up is the mining underground,( if you live relatively near it) can be great living quarters. ..............i prpose we use these resources if and when problems do occur.
love and light benny
Hi there bennycog,
I had been thinking about underground mine sites as an option as well, but was wondering about how safe they would be - any chance of them collapsing if there were shifts etc.

Tez
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:05 AM   #4
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

not really. they are well maintained and are held up with very strong material. a cave would probably collapse before man made ones. it also depends how deep you would go and where abouts the mine is. for example an underskilled mine site in africa would have a bigger chance of collapse.. most minesites that are run by big companies such as newcrest or bhp, have pretty high safety standards. this keeps the shareholders happy which is the only reason they have such high standards. so the materials and personnel they use will be of high quality. i wont say that they wont collapse but they surely have a better chance against others.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:12 AM   #5
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

here is my email. to those who want to keep in contact after this becomes a paying site bennycog@hotmail.com

sorry guys. not relevant now

Last edited by bennycog; 10-06-2008 at 08:44 AM.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:20 AM   #6
neddy
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all - Neddy here from one of our (oz) southern states.

Q: Does anybody know of massive underground storage areas under their capitol cities? Something that can hold half a million people? I am very interested in anyones opinions!

Cheers

Neddy
neddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:50 PM   #7
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

the only place i have heard of in oz thats a government funded hideaway underground is 'pine gap' im sure there are more. just too well hidden from anyone to investigate, or that my investigating has shown. though pretty amateur investigations from my part. just the net.

Last edited by bennycog; 10-06-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:02 AM   #8
Hoss the SURVIVER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
the only place i have heard of in oz thats underground is 'pine gap' im sure there are more. just too well hidden from anyone to investigate.
HI ALL
Try Cooper Peddy then Son many live underground there.

Hoss
E G M
Hoss the SURVIVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:37 AM   #9
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: the aussie force

Quote:
the only place i have heard of in oz thats underground is 'pine gap' im sure there are more. just too well hidden from anyone to investigate.
Pine Gap? Hmm. I understand that facility is earmarked as a safe place for the Illuminati types and their cohorts.

Somehow, I can't see them letting in non ticket holders - unless they had gas chambers waiting for them. Shades of the Nazis and the Holocaust during WWII.

So if anybody offers you a free pass into Pine Gap or any other 'secret' facility, run a bloody mile mate.

Cheers,
Brinty
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:09 AM   #10
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Gday,
re underground sites in oz, l have checked some of the info regards deep underground military bases that the claiments say exist across the planet, inpreparation for various doomsday scenarios, those of particular interest to me of course the locations of any Australian underground military bases. According to the whistleblowers testimony we have not just pine gap but also in the victoria around the snowy mountains region, l mentioned this cause so few have.
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:06 AM   #11
sakuna
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard but unable substantiate that the us has a base underground at the Olympic dam mine,(Woomera close by) anyone else heard similar?
sakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:25 AM   #12
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

For underground shelter, check with parents or grandparents who were living at the time of WWII and see if they can remember the locations of air raid shelters.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:54 AM   #13
stal
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuna View Post
I have heard but unable substantiate that the us has a base underground at the Olympic dam mine,(Woomera close by) anyone else heard similar?

as far as i know, there are several bases in WA. theres one near albany.

there is also one somewhere in the blue montains, west of sydney, and maybe a couple in queensland. and of course the underwater base 'in' victoria. theres probably more too, these are just the ones i can think of off the top of my head.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #14
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuna View Post
i travel to roxby downs a couple times a year. and woomera is home to alot of government testing. there is a huge camp at woomera where they placed all the refugees. the road just beside the camp leads to a military base. but you cant go too far along that road. if i travelled there alone i would have made sure i didnt leave till i found something. but i travel with work and most of the time have to just drive on past. locals always talk about seeing things in the skies over this area. i dont know about there being an undergound base because the area is not too far above sea level.(dont know an exact meterage abOve sea level) though it is 5hrs inland.
on the way to pimba/woomera you also see a huge white dome satellite communication building off in the distance. i would really loved to have gone close to all of these so i could tell you guys more. but thats as far as i have got.

olympic dam has the biggest gold deposit and the biggest uranium deposit in the entire world. just a little fact for you. until they find the next biggest i guess

Last edited by bennycog; 10-06-2008 at 12:33 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #15
bennycog
Avalon Senior Member

al i know is if i need to im straight to my local mine and hiding my family ther if things come to pass. within the next year they are planning on cadia being the largest mine in the country. yes bigger than kalgoorlie
Old 10-14-2008, 10:29 PM   #16
neddy
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe when all the construction goes on in and around any major capital cities, an infrastructure could be put in that is unknown to the public. Any thoughts? Im sure, as Brinty says, the bunkers and shelters built for wartime were not advertised until the need arose, yet they were ready when needed.

Over to you.

Cheers

N
neddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alive, living, protection, safe places