Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 12-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #1
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Default What can you say to THIS ! (help me understand)

Please don't be squeamish.

My brother, who is a member and reader of this forum, has just been told that his son was killed this morning in Afghanistan. The 'news' has just broken late tonight. It was about the 5th item down the agenda on the 10 o'clock radio 4 news.

OK, it's not earth shattering stuff to the rest of the world but it IS, right now, to our family.

I loved that kid. "cream of the crop", he was. I'm just a piece of SH** compared to who he was. I sit at the computer taking an "intravenous" dose of the new opium, the INTERNET and he goes and gets killed in a f****** stupid, misunderstood, fake f****** skirmish and disappears in a BLAST!, A fu***** SUICIDE explosion, they SAID!.

Some young kid, about 14 years old, trundles up with a wheelbarrow, and BOOM!, DEAD!, just like that!, all of them. The kid, the marines in the unit incuding my nephew. All f****** dead.

WHY!?

Tell me that.

( message to brother, I can't tell you how i feel. I can't tell how you feel. Hurt, is only the start of it. Please don't go mad. Hold on.)
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: What can you say to THIS ! (help me understand)

Have you heard of loosh? And how this entire planet is set up as a loosh farm? I hope your family can quickly recover from this horrible tragedy - the sooner you cut off feeding "them" loosh, the better. I find that going fully into my feelings, not blocking them, but let them flow through, and just feel the power in them helps me move through awful things. So, I'm not saying don't feel, but do actively engage in the process of moving through it. I am so sorry for your family's pain. It does seem so senseless!

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=1064
Loosh - another term for lifeforce/emotional/spiritual energy. Term coined by Robert Monroe in his astral voyages where, upon interacting with nonphysical entities, he learned this energy was called "loosh" and that mankind was being farmed for this energy.

Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
Jebins
Avalon Senior Member

F@/K!

Norman my heart breaks for you buddy. I will not fill this reply with false sympathy. You and your family are in my thoughts. I believe your nephew's energy survives and you will reunite. You are not a piece of s@/t...you cared for him and comparing yourself to him does not help. You must be there for your family and 'raise the energy' within the family. You are on this forum! You are aware of what is to come in our future!. His death is not in vain.

Please forgive me if I am too abrupt.
Jebins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:12 AM   #4
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Karen, Loosh, hmm, I'll look into it when I can. Your 'angle' is hightening.

Jebins, your advice is right. I MUST be some kind of HELP here. My slight separation from the grief at the heart of this is enough to make that clear.

I've found out something encouraging about myself. I can cry more for someone else than for myself. I've been going through a lot of 'depression' sh** for ages but this is something else.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:18 AM   #5
Sol Invictus
Banned

F@#@ Norman...

RIP... Prayers and more.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:41 AM   #6
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

Im very sorry for you and your Family Norman.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:46 AM   #7
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

norman, what can anyone say ...

i am truly sorry for the loss of your loved one, senseless is the only thing that comes to mind ...

know that your family is in my heart in this moment, know too that from your pain today will come healing tomorrow ...

this was your 111th post ... you are being cared for ...

peace to you my friend,

futureyes
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:47 AM   #8
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

My heart goes out to you, your brother and your nephew's mother, your whole family.

Recently we have had a funeral in our town for a local lad killed in one of these wars. Some of the shops closed as a mark of respect, and there was a lot of "He died for his country " and "He died helping other people"

Now if these kind of remarks are helpful to your grief and that lad's family's grief, well and good.
If they are not helpful, be prepared for them.

I have a line from the anti-war song to end anti-war songs in my head, Green Fields of France
"I hope you died quick and I hope you died clean"
Sounds like your nephew did and may that be at least a small bit of consolation

with love
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:52 AM   #9
Sol Invictus
Banned

He died for his mates, his beret and his fellow Bootnecks.

When it all boils down to it, he was there for that most extra - ordinary of callings; He was a Royal Marine Commando. That alone speaks volumes of the man.

Rest in Peace Bootneck, may your eternal seas be calm and sunny sailings.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:03 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

My heart goes out to you and your brothers family

I know how it feels to lose a love one as I am sure so many of us do. It is us that pain but to them it's over. I am proud of what your nephew was doing for our Country, he is truly a hero as all the young men and women in this war are.

God be with you all and there is nothing that any of us really can say to help you make sense of this. All I can say is that I personally envy your nephew at this time as he is in a much better place. God Bless him and keep him safe in His arms.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:15 AM   #11
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

My sincere condolences to you and your family. Remember, however, it is you all that will feel the pain of seperation. He is just fine, in pure light, and doing just right on the other side.
Blessing to you all for the sacrifice that he made..
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:17 AM   #12
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The tragedy of this 911 fiasco has left many of us heartbroken with our lost.
My heart and prayers are with you and your family. Pray for peace, the last tally of death was estimated about 5,000 troops and 1million iraquis. This war must stop now. No one will ever bring back our love ones this is why our lives must mean something for them, for our family, our children and all the innocent victims of wars. May you find forgiveness in your heart, for althought
their physical bodies are no longer here their souls live on.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:21 AM   #13
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Additionally,
If you want to ensure that he is allright, you can communicate with your subconscious mind, to direct you to the Astral world, one of the Mansions of the soul, and you will definitely find him there..
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:50 AM   #14
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Norman, words can never be eloquent enough nor compassionate enough to make the hurt go away. Our sincere condolences to you and your family.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:05 AM   #15
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very very sorry to hear about that.

Hopefully when life is most senseless, we can try to make sense out of it, and conspire to love it anyway,
and that is a very difficult but also very important thing to try to do.
I wish you all strength, courage and whatever calmness is possible.
'Why' is the hardest question of all.
This is all too 'easy' to write from where I'm sitting, so please forgive me.

I hesitate to go on, but here is a quote from
our very English poet John Donne;

"No man is an Iland, intire of it selfe;
every man is a peece of the Continent, a part of the maine;
if a Clod bee washed away by the Sea, Europe is the lesse,
as well as if a Promontorie were, as well as if a Mannor of thy friends
or of thine owne were; any mans death diminishes me,
because I am involved in Mankinde;
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee."

I sincerely hope this quote is not inappropriate.

May your path, and your brother's, and all involved, be balanced out by some as-yet-unknown and unknowable factor.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:06 AM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

There is not one person in the armed services that has died in vain... he fought for his country, weather the war was just or not, he fought for us and I thank him for that.

To you and your family..My family and many others here send you blessings for your loss

Peace and Love
Brook
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:44 AM   #17
Iraelihis
Avalon Senior Member

Norman,
please know that he is in the better place now.
Iraelihis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 07:14 AM   #18
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Firstly my condolences. A life lost is a life lost, full stop. The vacuum can never be filled. Only time and compassion will ease the pain,
The questions I ask, is what the hell are we doing in Afghanistan? Why do we have wars? Who setting the agenda and to what purpose? Who is promoting East against West and for what purpose? We all have a conscious why don't we exercise it. The loss of a family member for the Egoic madness is insane.
Who in the hell lets a child wheel a barrow of explosives? Its time to say NO NO NO No More.
Peace and freedom are our and every human beings birth rights. That's every human being despite color nationality or creed. And somebody is deliberately and consciously denying us that.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:36 AM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Just heard on the radio
Sorry for your loss, dont know what else I can say
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:26 PM   #20
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

I am really so sorry to hear this news and you are in my thoughts. Sending you my deepest sympathy.

Love and blessings,
Kathy
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:52 PM   #21
palynido
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Norman, for sharing your heart with us on this forum. Of all the articles, interviews and points of view shared here, your message conveys 'the full on, in your face' reality that we are all here to address. You have provided a great service to us all. I heard the news and of course it saddend me greatly but loath as I am to say this, after a silent 'God Bless You All' I didn't give it any further thought. Today you brought this whole sorry business into my living room and into My Heart and I share your sorrow. I truly belive that It is on this level that real change occurs. Your nephew is every soldier, your grief is everyones grief. I will not forget him, neither will I shy away from the grief. This is a part of my reality now as it is the reality of everyone who reads your message. Many thanks and God Bless.
Lyn x
palynido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:05 PM   #22
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
Firstly my condolences. A life lost is a life lost, full stop. The vacuum can never be filled. Only time and compassion will ease the pain,
The questions I ask, is what the hell are we doing in Afghanistan? Why do we have wars? Who setting the agenda and to what purpose? Who is promoting East against West and for what purpose? We all have a conscious why don't we exercise it. The loss of a family member for the Egoic madness is insane.
Who in the hell lets a child wheel a barrow of explosives? Its time to say NO NO NO No More.
Peace and freedom are our and every human beings birth rights. That's every human being despite color nationality or creed. And somebody is deliberately and consciously denying us that.
Deepest sympathy to your family but.....what does it mean "he died for our country" as some people here write. Did Afghanistan invade UK or any European country? We all here know why all these wars are waged. What are we doing there????? What is the purpose? All such deaths are senseless.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:16 PM   #23
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Norman,

Words cannot fill a void, my heart is with you and your family for your sad loss.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:23 PM   #24
lilac
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Norman,
Coincidentally, I was listening to a mother's account of learning that her son had died in a suicide bombing in Afghanistan. I was cleaning and listening to the radio and suddenly I was that MOM and I cried and nothing else mattered and I cried and I raged at my powerlessness and I cried and I picked up my broom again and went on..... Norman, I believe that for whatever reason, your nephew chose this time to leave his body, and I believe that he is safe and with God. There are ways of communicating with him, if it would ease your pain. My heart aches for you and your family, enduring the agony of losing a loved one so young and so suddenly.
lilac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 12:16 AM   #25
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Default The last Post

If anyone wants to know more about it, here is a link to the official web statement from the MOD:

http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/De...fghanistan.htm