Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > UK

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
Steve_G

Default Midlands UK

Howdy all

I keep getting lost in the various threads so I thought I would set up a region specific location for us in the Midlands area. I'll still keep my eyes on others, especially the UK ones, but I thought this would be an ideal starting point for the people in this region.

Love and light
Old 09-09-2008, 10:09 PM   #2
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year
Default Re: Midlands UK

heya sunrunner!!! great idea...keep the threads that u are connected to alive!! lovely to see u here!
namaste

fire!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:27 PM   #3
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
heya sunrunner!!! great idea...keep the threads that u are connected to alive!! lovely to see u here!
namaste

fire!
I will, no worries on that score fire. See you around the threads
Old 09-09-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
Shouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Howdy all

I keep getting lost in the various threads so I thought I would set up a region specific location for us in the Midlands area. I'll still keep my eyes on others, especially the UK ones, but I thought this would be an ideal starting point for the people in this region.

Love and light
Hi Sunrunner
This was exactly what I was thinking, region specific threads will help people sort through who is where.
As I am getting more involved with this, I was hoping to generate enough interest to hold monthly meetings.
I am currently looking into a venue for this, do you think this would be a good idea?
Mark
Old 09-09-2008, 11:09 PM   #5
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Stoke checking in big guys!Ow at everyone?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:15 PM   #6
RevyUK
Avalon Senior Member

Nice thread..

I planned on making such a thread, but was waiting for the new regional/country froum areas to be made...

RevyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #7
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I dare to wonder how many UK registrations there will be in a month's time-this site has grown exponentially over the past couple of days!!Mad!
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:29 AM   #8
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

brillant im in. lets hope we can get a lot more peoeple then arrange a meet up. cant wait

llogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 08:47 AM   #9
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouter View Post
Hi Sunrunner
This was exactly what I was thinking, region specific threads will help people sort through who is where.
As I am getting more involved with this, I was hoping to generate enough interest to hold monthly meetings.
I am currently looking into a venue for this, do you think this would be a good idea?
Mark
Great idea
Old 09-10-2008, 09:00 AM   #10
Steve_G

I think a meetup would be a good thing to do, it's always nice to be able to put a face to an avatar. I suggest we give it a week or two to see how many people we get and then use that to decide when and where suits everyone.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:10 AM   #11
Donny

Hi all from Dorset, Born and bred in Birmingham, Interested to see also how many register.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #12
KittyK
Avalon Senior Member

Birmingham here - hello!
KittyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:53 PM   #13
LiquidPluto
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Midlands UK

Hi All,
I'm in Stratford upon Avon. Brilliant idea about the monthly meetings, count me in for sure.
I don't feel so alone anymore, thank you all so much.
Peace
LiquidPluto
LiquidPluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:56 PM   #14
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome to see people of a like mind are in my area, great for us all if it all goes down

Coventry here, well, near coventry, and up for whatever serves our bet interests.

See you around the boards guys.
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:40 PM   #15
slag code

Wow. Only just stumbled across this forum today. The forum looks like it's going to be massive.

Hope you are all well!

Northampton in the house
Old 09-11-2008, 05:57 PM   #16
21sept
Avalon Senior Member

HI Isn't this grand, love to be a part of it, always good to hear what the 'natives' think, we all seem to be experiencing similar moods.
We pass in the streets and meet on the Web, how utterly glorious ! from Yorkshire
21sept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:44 AM   #17
PhyRoxin
Avalon Senior Member

Wolverhampton here, ready for the "exodus....dum dum..dum dum...movement of jar people"...sorry couldn't help myself
PhyRoxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:37 AM   #18
thesleeper
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

Fellow from Derby here. We're holding a awareness evening on Sat 27th sep. Below is the original post I put up yesterday under Reclaiming human sovereignty and the new paradigm. It should explain a bit of what we'll be covering and some heartfelt thoughts.

START

Dear fellow Human Being,

Firstly I do hope that whilst reading this, in the present the past and the future you are, have been and will be well.

We all know the perilous times that lie ahead, for not just us as individuals or small groups, but the entire species. And we are, ourselves, making serious choices and difficult decisions.

Some of us are determined that it is best to relocate to certain places south of the equator. Maybe these places will prove safe, maybe they will not. Only time and the actions of the few or the many will show the results. Maybe the unknown is sometimes far harder than the known.

Some of us do not have the choice to relocate (although we would if we could) and therefore are bound by our domiciles and localities. Those of us like this may not believe there is a possible chance of succeeding our cause for justice, truth and freedom. Through that vision alone we may be doomed to fail.

Some of us are determined that we will stay and see this through. We were born from this place, we are sovereign human beings, our lives have value to us and we will fight for our values and our sovereignty. We will not fight in the streets but in the minds of the people. And we will start now to educate, motivate, inspire and support all those who seek the answers to what lies in every Human Beings core. We will start from the grass roots and raise the roof of the establishment.

Last Friday (5th) at 12:30am I was assaulted and threatened to stop doing what I am doing, by three concealed men with bludgeoning weapons.

On Sunday (7th) at 9:20pm I stated publicly on my regular slot on BBC Radio Derby what had happened.

As I said, I, as many others, am simply researching information that (for the large part) is in the public domain. That people either do not have the time or know where to start looking, to find this information themselves. We take that information and relay it on in a simpler format. We do not interpret and when we do we make it clear we are doing so. We do not theorise and when we do we make it clear we are doing so. The Human Beings listening draw their own conclusions.

This post will be followed by a post from Citizen Zeitgeist so please read both. It will make sense.

This is part one. On the 27th September in Derby we are putting on a launch event for the locality. Hopefully it will be the first in a series that we would encourage elsewhere other than this locality. For further information on this please ask and I shall send copies of the flier. This event is a launch which has been trialled already. We expect a reasonable number of Human Beings to attend. To be honest 20 will be good. The doors are open to all.

It is not the numbers, but the Human Beings who attend. Human Beings with soil in their heads, and not rocks, so that the many seeds we will be planting may nurture, and do so at their owners speed. 20 well planted seeds could result 100 flourishing flowers.

And what seeds will we be nurturing ? As follows:

1) A breakdown of some key definitions (e.g. truth, law, conspiracy, anarchy etc) so everyone starts on a level playing field – 10 mins
2) A brief on the Economy and the Banking system. How they work and some brief history (focusing on Rothschilds, Bank of England and Fractional System) – 20 mins
3) A brief on legal person vs freeman of the land, and on the securities trust (birth bond) – 10 mins
4) Break
5) A brief on Social Order and what means what, and what Collectivism is – 15 mins
6) A brief on Social Engineering and the Hegelian Dialectic – 10 mins
7) A brief on the European Union and where we are heading, breakdown of key Lisbon Treaty clauses and what they mean – 20 mins
8) Break
9) Summary of the lot
10) Brief on what we will be talking about in future evenings if they happen
11) Solutions

Question and Answer Session for One Hour.

We aim to focus people in on actually acting and setting up communities, but on a nationally linked scale. Look at a transition town like Lewes, which has just launched it’s own £ and made CNN news. How many of us know this ? How many of us are networking actively and are joining our own networks together ? I may be wrong but it seems like too little. It would seem as though we are entrenched in our own places, mainly as individuals or small groups, but we are not nurturing the communities around us.

These are communities that are WAITING to be awakened and to form up. They just need the information relayed in the right way. In a way that does not sound insane, crazy and too in their face. They are waiting to awaken and empower themselves with knowledge, truth and freedom. They just need some guidance. This is the guidance that we can offer, with no agenda and our full heart and moral alignment at the core.

These are people not ready to face the possibility the moon is a satellite planet with two engines inside which keep it rotating with one side facing the earth at all times.

These are people who are not ready to face the possibility that there is a race of Draconans living under the planet and feeding off their kids.

These are also a people not ready to face the facts of Global Warming, Codex Alimentarius, Chemtrails, Mind Control, HAARP, Montauk and all the other awful projects and plans out there.

However they are a people ready to face the things that are already and will even further, directly affect them and their families.

Those yet unawakened DO NOT NEED to have the same level of knowledge/information we do. They can do that themselves, if they should wish. If it were a house, they just need to understand the foundations, the walls and the roof. They don’t need to know about every trinket and bit of furniture in the house.

Our mission is to point them in the right direction and to motivate people. We must share our resources, collect together in order to achieve this incredible task that faces some of us.

And we will not feed on fear. We don not fear being infiltrated for our positive outlook and focus on a new paradigm will either rid those not aligned with us from the ranks, or help them to see the far better option for all Human Beings.

We do not fear opposition of any form, for our cause if just and right, and if we abide by our beliefs and all we are fighting for then we will without doubt emerge victorious.

So this is a call to all those in the UK to come and share contacts and open lines of communication. We have nothing to fear and everything to gain.

Peace, Light and Blessings

END

I've had a few messages from the thinkfree forum and it would be great if any of you could come along so we can all meet ?

If any of you are interested please contact me via a private message and I'll send you on the flier.

Peace
thesleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:58 PM   #19
Sencha

Hi. Found a link to this place from another forum. Not quite sure what to make of it yet, but lets see. Positive networking is an essential in these times I recon, so hopefully we can forge some beneficial friendships.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:05 PM   #20
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

sencha
Old 09-14-2008, 07:49 PM   #21
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Hobbit , here, but you can't see me?
Oxfordshire, is my shirehome, hello.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:43 AM   #22
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

HELLO HOBBIT
Old 09-15-2008, 05:44 PM   #23
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all....just joined. I'm in Redditch.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:18 PM   #24
mjorange
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all,

I'm based in Wolverhampton. Great to see like minded people coming together.

Peace,

Mark
mjorange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:42 AM   #25
llogun
Avalon Senior Member

jaby mj orange its getting bigger